Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest (14990 Views)

Abuja High Court Refuses To Stop INEC On Melaye’s Recall / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by chibuzorAbia: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I don't know why we yorubas are full of noise maker anD ll shield our own thief but ll want to kill other people why Is tinubu so rich that his 8th generation can't go poor wHy are we quick to shield fashola and do we poke noise a lot we Have more gossips than other Tribes pls let's mind our buzness

Are you saying or suggesting that I am not Igbo? Afonja!!!
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by kenex4ever(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
stigmond:

What's your point man?
my point is dat u people celebrate thieves dat are dear to u but curse the ones u hate. finally finally, thief na thief.
So there is no amount of selective probes those fu..ckaz would do dat will go down well.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by stigmond(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
kenex4ever:
my point is dat u people celebrate thieves dat are dear to u but curse the ones u hate. finally finally, thief na thief.
So there is no amount of selective probes those fu..ckaz would do dat will go down well.

Lols, guy! Why u generalizing your point? I just expressed my own point of view. And I don't celebrate thieves bro. To remind you, this just a social platform to comment, don't purge ur pented up emotion on anyone.

How ur Syd today?
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by kenex4ever(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
stigmond:

Lols, guy! Why u generalizing your point? I just expressed my own point of view. And I don't celebrate thieves bro. To remind you, this just a social platform to comment, don't purge ur pented up emotion on anyone.

How ur Syd today?
Ok bro

had a good day, urs?
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by stigmond(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=kenex4ever post=49979502] Ok bro

had a good day, urs?[/quote

Im also good bro, and thanks for asking .
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by talk2hb1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
desmond2pk:

Did you check the price of tinubu and fashola bullet proof cars? If price matters to you when it was leaked that fashola built wrbsite with more that 100 million what was your reaction?
Why were they not probed?
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by bashydemy1: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=anonimi post=49957717][/quote]

I know say i go see you here.
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by OCtheKing: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2016
asorocker:
All because she built an international Airport in Enugu the vultures in Nigeria will not allow this woman to rest ,a court case for buying bullet proof cars , as if she is the only minister or government official that bought a bullet proof car . no wonder some poeple want to opt out of this eivl of a country by any means humanly possible
what re u still doing in the evil country?
Re: N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest by seangy4konji: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Stealer oduah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Upholds Reversal Of Kashamu, Others Suspension by PDP / A Large part Of Rivers State Have Not Had Power Supply Since December 5, 2020 / Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.