Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing (1017 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Playboy2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
I noticed that In Nigeria guys are always the one doing the wooing, though is not just about Nigeria i have seeing that outside Nigeri too, but i advice that our guys should  learn to stay back let ladies do this chasing , guys have tried, for many centuries they have been going on the offensive, is time the dynimism is changed, gals should  start the chasing,

To do that is not realy difficult, exbit confidence, self reliance,self respect, contempt,neatness, intelligence,even occosional nonchalancy,give gals hope, assistance and pleasure and withdraw it at its peak, conceal your sexual urge, show her that other girls are crazy for you, insunuate and arouse sexual desire in her and stay back,avoid showing desperation and haste and overbearing willingness to care and always appear good and tasteful in dressing.

Most Nigerian girls are helpless and dependent on men for their welfare and financies, i still wonder why they turn these same men to their slaves,

If you learn to withdraw and stay back, you will be too suprised to see how insecured most of those girls are.

Playboy*
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Shola2009(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2009
who send you message? did 9ja men tell u they have any problem being the chaser?? ur post has made not one bit of sense! ger-outt!!
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by coolzil: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ Playboy!!! i agree with u, more grease 2 ur elbow ma broda, this is the koko!! i hope guys would learn from this! smiley
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Playboy2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
Shola2009:

who send you message? did 9ja men tell u they have any problem being the chaser?? your post has made not one bit of sense! ger-outt!!

I am not here to make any sense to you as i do not owe you that, in essence i am here to have fun an nothing more, if you think Nigerian men no send me message ,that is ok, but they should stop their pathetic habit of running to nairaland to cry for help and advice in getting a girl that is dificult or an assistance and idea to bring back an ex and other pathetic complains they bring here.

Any way i just wasted time replying.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Eshyy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
So countin, How many gals don woo u so far, u must realy b a fineboy wit kudi.
(Wake up, day don break) grin grin grin
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Rooneyboy(m): 4:20am On Oct 18, 2009
U dont have to be a guy with excess kudi , but rather ur charisma .
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Rooneyboy(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2009
I dont think there's anything wrong in trying to toast a guy , but the society is definately against it, a girl has toasted me before because it was obvious i was shy and she knew it .
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by tolk2tboy: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2009
It wont really work hear in this part of d world our mentality is different 4rm d western world. But i advise guyz should adobt dose strategy nd get galz easily
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2009
Count me out of this, the chasing,wooing and toasting is fun, since you have decided to wait for gals to come and woo you, bro,you go old there.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 18, 2009
Count me out of this, the chasing,wooing and toasting is fun, since you have decided to wait for gals to come and woo you, bro,you go old there.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by ambasue(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2009
You have a point though. But I love the trouble of wooing. I dont value things that comes to me so easily. I have experience the wooing thing from a gal before,but it never last long. I only enjoyed the f**king.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Shola2009(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2009
amb_asue:

You have a point though. But I love the trouble of wooing. I dont value things that comes to me so easily. I have experience the wooing thing from a gal before,but it never last long. I only enjoyed the f**king.
abi ooo, spot on!
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
Guys love the chase.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Godmother(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Guys love the chase.

Please tell them, Ebonyeyes
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Playboy2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
amb_asue:

You can still achieve the same hard dynamism by not giving yourself so easily, it is still the same, i am not actually saying that we should be dormant and too passive, no, that is selfishness, what i am actualing saying is that guys should learn to present themselves in away that gals will stop taking thm for a ride,

Most times when i visit this romance section, i normaly get pissed off and bored by the kind of issues guys bring in here, imagine a guy saying that he has been caring for this girl just for the girl to leave him for another guy, or that he has been asking this girl out for two years now and the girl keep saying no and other pathetic issues they bring here, after reading them i just wonder , Girls they should be playing like card are now the one riding them the way they want,
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Playboy2(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Guys love the chase.

Is that why you gals take some of them for a ride ?
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
Playboy*:

Oga if you want to do it then do it no one is stopping you.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by DrLorenz1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Guys love the chase.

Not all guys o. grin

Playboy*:

Could be. But if you have a ride, they'll gladly enter your ride without much talk grin.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Not all guys o. grin

But most of you guys do. grin
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by DrLorenz1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

But most of you guys do. grin

Personally i don't, but that doesn't mean that if she does the wooing, i'll treat her badly or won't respect her grin
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by chic2pimp(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
Playboy*:

I noticed that In Nigeria guys are always the one doing the wooing, though is not just about Nigeria i have seeing that outside Nigeri too, but i advice that our guys should learn to stay back let ladies do this chasing , guys have tried, for many centuries they have been going on the offensive, is time the dynimism is changed, gals should start the chasing,
Omo where you dey? For where I dey live nah fifty fifty ooo. Both gyals & guys do am nowadays. Welcome to the modern world .
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Personally i don't, but that doesn't mean that if she does the wooing, i'll treat her badly or won't respect her grin
Thats you personally other guys here and in real life have said otherwise. grin
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by DrLorenz1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thats you personally other guys here and in real life have said otherwise. grin

Thank you for agreeing. . .dats 10 points for me already grin grin. That's y am not among the "other guys' but these guys. grin grin
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
Its just you doing you I guess. smiley
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by DrLorenz1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Its just you doing you I guess. smiley

Yea thats me smiley
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by banom(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
I am sorry for not been around to talk issues on this thread, i was banned because of tpia, i have requested Mukina to unban my Playboy* ID, once this is done ,  i will start commenting on the thread and properly address issues here , i can see some  people got silly and started misunderstanding the idea of this thread.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by kpolli(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
great post,
@ poster, spoken like a true great man (udeme)
@ first replier, losers like u belong in posts strictly for females
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by banom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
kpolli:

great post,
@ poster, spoken like a true great man (udeme)

@ first replier, losers like u belong in posts strictly for females

Thanks, u need not mind what people actually say over the net, it is as a result of Lack of censorship , it is natural for some silly guys to always want to feel among even if it will require them to talk and act senselessly .

once my Playboy* ID is unbanned, i will continue commenting to bring out the real lesson i want to teach some guys about ladies, so they can learn how to get ladies easily and have a great relationship and fun.
Re: Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing by banom(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

D0nt Want To Be A Player N0 M0re / Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men ! / Her Confession Caused Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.