Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Her Confession Caused Separation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Confession Caused Separation (1017 Views)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? / Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Confession Caused Separation by boobfan: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
Just yesterday,my friend came to my house looking emotionally depressed.He told me how his beautiful fiance spoilt his day by revealing that she has been battling with Staphilococus for years.He said the painful part was that,during their early dating,she claimed being a virgin but he tacticaly used his finger to discover she wasn't! In defence,she told him that it was doing a swap test that the doctor used a test instrument which broke her virginity.My friend forgave her.He said during their first time of intimacy,the girl insisted on NO CONDOM but my friend used it but later had intimacy with her with no condom.Now my friend is mad at her and cut her off because he feels the girl was wicked by allowing have unprotected sex.He is scared of infection and want to know if can continue in such relationship
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by 190: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Boobfan - Look at your life, Now you have gotten infected and u are claiming its your friend

I pity you undecided
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Has the Price of PROTECTION gone UP? Why is it that guys find it hard to USE it?
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by upendo98(f): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
This title and the story? no relation. she confessed no virginity and he forgave her.Next,
wht caused separation now? fear of having been infected or being forced to do it withot cd?
How do u have unprotected sex then blame the other partner esp a lady? was he violated by a yokozuna lady stronger thn him who 'forced him' to do sex wthout CD?
I know this dude was just looking for a reason to break up.He just got the prefect opportunity and reason.
So go get staphylococcus tested and move on. Pray tht shes not expectant. dont know why she was forcing u to do it withiot cd knowing well tht she could infect  you then u armed with tht knowledge gave in!!
strange.
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by boobfan: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
@190 just laughing at you.I come out straight in my own case and don't hide but this is a friend.Will you continue in that relationship?
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
the girl insisted on NO CONDOM [/b]but my friend used it but [b]later had intimacy with her with no condom

You are lucky,you have a smart friend.
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
Oh incase no one knows, that was Sarcasm.
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by HighChief4(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
Thats gross, he shouldnt blame the lady for his own carelessness, he should go see his doctor, but I dont like ladies that lie to me hence I cut them off once i found out
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by boobfan: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Pc guru,bro no sarcasm intended.What I meant was that my friend used condom the first time but subsequently bleeped without condom cos he believd he was the first.Please,I want to advise him to reconcile with this girl cos puts up a good character and also beautiful half-caste.I heard that Staph can not be sexually transmitted.Is it true?
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by 190: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
^You mean the girl deceived him into having s[i]e[/i]x with her and subsequently got him

diseasezied - LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by boobfan: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
@190,gbam!I can't stop laughing but that lady is kinda wicked!
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by 190: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
^he should have her arrested and sent to Jail for trading disease angry angry
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
I know that's what i meant.even if my gf says no condom,i wouldn't dare bleep her without one.and let me tell you why? Everybody Lies and even if they don't i assume people always lie,so i can't take that kinda risk,if she wanna break up with me cuz i want safe sex let her than let life break up with me.tell your friend this advice. "Everybody Lies". also a girl not all girl lie unconsciously by her saying he's the only one she might mean i just sleep with two guys so its safe for you to sleep with me,after all the chances are slim.
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by 190: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2011
^I Like this guy! cool cool
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by MMM3(m): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
born4fun
i thought GOLD CIRCLE re free in 9ja

Still u went ahead doing nigga raw.

Fu-cking a girl without condom @ ur age.

Ok what re going 2 teach ur students as a lecturer.

Am sorry 4 u.  angry
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by Kasiem2: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2011
What is staph? The name sounds like the name of a coffin maker. When people planning of how to bomb police headquarters, the op and his friend are busy contacting disease. That's why oshiomole impregnated my girlfriend
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by forkadict(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2011
All you guys crucifying the op's friend for not using condom, i got one question for you. Is it all the time and i mean every single forking time that you guys use the condom? At some point or the other, most of us have taken that risk. You just bone and declare omo, notin dey happen.

Now you all are crucifying the OP's friend for not using a condom with a girl he intends to marry? Abegi
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by tellwisdom: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2011
Bring the gurl here, lets hear fom her too sad sad
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by kanyingold: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP,
wetin gangan be d problem?, too many mix-up
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
@fork addict- abi ooo! help me tell all the hipocrites in this forum. na every time person go use protection?
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by upendo98(f): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
The reason i tell young pple to abstain. why all this stress/worries?
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by forkadict(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
pDude:

@fork addict- abi ooo! help me tell all the hipocrites in this forum. na every time person go use protection?

Chei maguy! You sef dey there? God go punish dat stoooopid tin wey dem dey call condom sef!
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by kpolli(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
190:

Boobfan - Look at your life, Now you have gotten infected and u are claiming its your friend

I pity you undecided

[size=32pt]GBAM[/size]
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by boobfan: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
All these dumb asses mixing things up and saying I'm d one,I don't blame u.my friend needs my advice cos he has decided to leave d girl and u are bleeping pig.will u leave d girl if you were the one? Kpakam!
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by ronkebp(f): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
Your friend, believed that the lady was a virgin?, he is the biggest fool ever, he should just go and test himself, that is all, and run from that lady, she is an obvious liar, abeg.
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by Natasha2(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
is domcon not #100  undecided

abegi did she r@pe him, I don't know why people like to blame some one for their problems,when they are the ones responsible for it, is he a fool so if she told him to lick dog sh1t he would do it  undecided Well the dud has been done, no be staph again? he should see a doctor and stop acting like a child and as for the girl well such girls are dangerous he should end the relationship without thinking twice.
Re: Her Confession Caused Separation by omega25red(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
staph infections are contagious until the infection has resolved. Direct contact with an infected sore or wound, or with personal-care items such as razors, bandages, etc. are common routes of transmission. Casual contact such as kissing or hugging does not pose a great risk for transmission if there is no direct contact with the infected area

what types of disease can you get from a staph infection

Skin infections are the most common type of disease produced by Staphylococcus. Staph infections of the skin can progress to impetigo (a crusting of the skin) or cellulitis (inflammation of the connective tissue under the skin, leading to swelling and redness of the area). In rare situations, a serious complication known as scalded skin syndrome (see below) can develop. In breastfeeding women, Staph can result in mastitis (inflammation of the breast) or in abscess of the breast. Staphylococcal breast abscesses can release bacteria into the mother's milk.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? / Guys Can U Step Down For A Lady. . . / To Whom It May Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.