Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Husband Sleeps With Another Man Lady Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sleeps With Another Man Lady Confesses (500 Views)

My Husband Sleeps With My Maid / My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Sleeps With Another Man Lady Confesses by newskenya: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lemmie share this here,maybe just maybe I will feel a little bit better. Its been 3 tough days for me. Its been hell!!!! I mean I knew that he was upto something nasty but I never in the life of me expected to find out what a nasty, crooked sick human being my husband of three yrs is. Ours was a short courtship, about 4 months. He proposed, I said yes and wedding plans followed. We had a big beautiful wedding. From the word go my husband was a busy guy, meetings etc so he would come home late into the night. Last yr dec, my bro texted me... What's up with Derrick? Dude be acting so wierd. They had partied the previous night so I replied, What did he do. My bro didnt reply but when we met next, he told me he had a feelin Derrick was upto no good. I just brushed it off. March this year, he asked me to answer a call on his phone, he was taking a shower. Just when I was about to place his phone back, a text came in and displayed on the screen... Hey D, get me at our usual joint. Wear the beige khaki pants I bought you, you know you look sexy as hell in them pants. I almost fainted. Fast foward July, I posted here asking for a private investigator, and I engaged one of them. He followed up my husband, kept on updating me. He told me he hasnt found anything wierd. And I kinda relaxed. But you know our instincts never lie. I used to go through my husbands phone and I never got any sign of his bastard ways. The first Sarturday in Sept, he had told me he was attending a goat eating for his colleague. He prepared and drove off. Buuuut, he forgot his phone. I was in the kitchen when my son brought me his daddy's phone and said someone was calling. I picked the call n before I said hello the caller went like, morning handsome. I said hello, and the caller disconnected
read more here--->

http://mailguardian..co.ke/2016/10/my-husband-sleeps-with-another-man.html
Re: My Husband Sleeps With Another Man Lady Confesses by Likei(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
why can't you post the whole story here?

(1) (Reply)

Quote You Should Live BY This Week / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.