Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses (5048 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by stepteemon: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2017
A lady who has been having s*x with a random man that later turned out to be her superior in the office has recounted their dangerous romance.
A young lady is currently caught in the bed of an illicit relationship with her boss in the office.

According to her brief letter forwarded to a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin, the man in question has been sleeping with her without protection as well as other ladies.

She is presently struggling to break loose but all to no avail.

Read her story below http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/07/my-boss-has-been-sleeping-with-me.html

Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Nah wah sha...
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by godfatherx: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2017
It takes two tango
You have been sleeping with your boss without protection

1 Like

Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by Ever8054: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2017
sleeping with you without condom,..dead or alive?..if you are alive and you direct his joy stick with your hand inside your pot then you are... st.......pd...,

1 Like

Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by jay2pee(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmm.... Na rape he dey rape you? Abi you dey enjoy am?
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by wale0911: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2017
In situations like this, the fear of the unknown usually fill the minds of the victims on breaking away, I don't rush to blame them .Will another job come any time soon if I resign, not even mentioning the victimisation she/he would have gone through before giving in? While I blame the system for not allowing the oppressed a voice in the society, the individual can take the bold step, walk out with pride and save your dignity rather than stay and remain a s*x slave. Maybe as more horrible bosses are reported, the authorities will act.
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by adadike281(f): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
oh God, pls keep me from sleeping with another woman's husband
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by PenisCaP: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
adadike281:

Nwaoma gini mere ichoghi izaghachi ozi m na? sad
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by adadike281(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

check your mail

1 Like

Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
PenisCaP:

Odi ka ife di n'ukwu e furu na gbakwa gi esi.
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by omoeko001(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
adadike281:
Amen
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
adadike281:
What if he is loaded and is ready to take over all your living expenses and get you a convertible Mercedes ?
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by PenisCaP: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
fhranciz:

Odi ka ife di n'ukwu e furu na gbakwa gi esi.

cheesy nwanna ukwu no there
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by adadike281(f): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
What if he is loaded and is ready to take over all your living expenses and get you a convertible Mercedes ?
many have tried but I Thk God that have not fallen. I can't stand heartbreak so I simply cannot break another woman's heart
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
adadike281:
many have tried but I Thk God that have not fallen. I can't stand heartbreak so I simply cannot break another woman's heart

You are destined for the church then. Too bad
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wait, why couldn't you ask him to use a condom? Now you come to complain. Are you a baby?
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by generationz(f): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
What if he has hiv
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
generationz:

What if he has hiv
There is something worst than HIV. It is called, the fear of HIV.
Re: My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses by generationz(f): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is something worst than HIV. It is called, the fear of HIV.
Wah?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Boring Chat Sample: How Do You Chat With A Girl (pictures) / Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.