Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Which Is Your Favourite? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Your Favourite? (3161 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / What's Your Favourite Song Right Now I Probably Havent Heard Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
raquelraquel:
i dont wanmt fight or trouble, just go and leave me
cheesy cheesy We are not fighting either.
You just insulted us over your thread, and we're keeping it going.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy We are not fighting either.
You just insulted us over your thread, and we're keeping it going.
k
since you want ban, continue derailing
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

How many body I get.

Who else? You naani.
That's laughable sha!.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bole and groundnut all the way

I even roast plantain myself with mini oven at times grin
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

How many body I get.
Chaiiiii *hands on head*. Oya comman take ya ring, I'm going with Jakutaundecided
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by EmperorLee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:

Chaiiiii *hands on head*. Oya comman take ya ring, I'm going with Jakutaundecided

Aurevoir tongue
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
A,because e dey ginger my swagger for bed things.Kerewawa
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
A anytime anyday smiley
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by alobright17(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
Who e done handle wey die?.
undecided undecided
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by alobright17(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:

Taaaaaaahhh, shey you'll let him kee me nii
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by alobright17(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Who e done handle wey die?.
This cousin fucvker wetin u dey call me for? I Pm you chased you and you said you've already accepted another guy from Nl so what else?am i the only guy that chased a lady from Nl before?why the beef?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2016
alobright17:
This cousin fucvker wetin u dey call me for? I Pm you chased you and you said you've already accepted another guy from Nl so what else?am i the only guy that chased a lady from Nl before?why the beef?
Lol. cheesy cheesy This is laughable.

Don't wash your dirty linen in public, "i told you have accepted another guy from nl". cheesy cheesy you're a congenital liar, just deal with it.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2016
I will shoot for boli. grin
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Aderola15 come and see talk. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Aderola15 come and see talk. cheesy cheesy
Twinnie, iyamm not understanding all these Nairaland boys oooooo
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Aderola15:

Twinnie, iyamm not understanding all these Nairaland boys oooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy This one na over grown child.
Just imagine the rubbish he typed.
Lmao cheesy and he wants to disgrace himself that he's doing me.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy This one na over grown child.
Just imagine the rubbish he typed.
Lmao cheesy and he wants to disgrace himself that he's doing me.
Looool. Nairaland and mumu set of peoplecheesygrincheesy. Which one is cousin fucker again cheesygrincheesy.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool. Nairaland and mumu set of peoplecheesygrincheesy. Which one is cousin fucker again cheesygrincheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy He should dare me.
Nls will see all our conversations, he can't even point out when some1 is beefing him.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by alobright17(m): 12:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy cheesy This is laughable.

Don't wash your dirty linen in public, "i told you have accepted another guy from nl". cheesy cheesy you're a congenital liar, just deal with it.
Do not deny it.... if not from NL na from somewhere else dick no be dick? so why making it look as if chasing a lady na crime? are you that dumb? Or you never said you've accepted another guy? so where is the lie? if you like go repeat the same cousin fuvking that pushed u off ur ex.. mumu
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy He should dare me.
Nls will see all our conversations, he can't even point out when some1 is beefing him.
Looool, you sefundecided. You want to join them in uploading screenshots. Leave him and let him carry his wahala gocheesy
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2016
alobright17:
Do not deny it.... if not from NL na from somewhere else dick no be dick? so why making it look as if chasing a lady na crime? are you that dumb? Or you never said you've accepted another guy? so where is the lie? if you like go repeat the same cousin fuvking that pushed u off ur ex.. mumu
But i no want fucck your own na, deal with it. cheesy cheesy
Over grown child.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool, you sefundecided. You want to join them in uploading screenshots. Leave him and let him carry his wahala gocheesy
Some guys sha!, never knew he will be so frustrated. cheesy
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Some guys sha!, never knew he will be so frustrated. cheesy
cheesygrincheesy. Oya let's goan sleeptongue
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2016
uhm,what's that food aside the corn?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by alobright17(m): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
But i no want fucck your own na, deal with it. cheesy cheesy
Over grown child.
hahahhaha even your fellow oloshos too dey reject customers when the price is not right is never a new thing...your price is too high for me besides I am not around at the moment so no big deal. keep fuvking those around for now.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Burgerlomo: 1:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Both
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2016
alobright17:
hahahhaha even your fellow oloshos too dey reject customers when the price is not right is never a new thing...your price is too high for me besides I am not around at the moment so no big deal. keep fuvking those around for now.
Olosho and Ashawo are clichés here.

Only you said you asked me out and i rejected you, only you are calling me an olosho...here you are again talking of expensive prices... are you this confused and frustrated?.
When you have something tangible to say next mention me, for now keep kwayet!.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Aderola15:

cheesygrincheesy. Oya let's goan sleeptongue
cheesy cheesy gudmrnin dear!.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by alobright17(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Olosho and Ashawo are clichés here.

Only you said you asked me out and i rejected you, only you are calling me an olosho...here you are again talking of expensive prices... are you this confused and frustrated?.
When you have something tangible to say next mention me, for now keep kwayet!.
of course I priced you based on your olosho price and it was costly and I moved on what else,when you went to visit your guy and end up sleeping with the cousin what are you if you're not olosho.....pride yourself with olosho is a cliche here..still here not every girl that people recognizes or call that name olosho.stop making noise and face the fact...no be broke ur heart go cry to ur else who kept rejecting you.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2016
alobright17:
of course I priced you based on your olosho price and it was costly and I moved on what else,when you went to visit your guy and end up sleeping with the cousin what are you if you're not olosho.....pride yourself with olosho is a cliche here..still here not every girl that people recognizes or call that name olosho.stop making noise and face the fact...no be broke ur heart go cry to ur else who kept rejecting you.
Ok!, you've not taken it to the extreme, create the thread you threatened, or keep ranting. cheesy
I don't have time to talk to fools.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by alobright17(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Ok!, you've not taken it to the extreme, create the thread you threatened, or keep ranting. cheesy
I don't have time to talk to fools.
Olosho me said I will create a thread? you must be joking...na from you I will learn how to create a thread? you're the one creating threads asking if your boyfriend is into yahoo yahoo.I don't create thread,I never did before and i never promise you any Mrs fuvk about.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2016
alobright17:
Olosho me said I will create a thread? you must be joking...na from you I will learn how to create a thread? you're the one creating threads asking if your boyfriend is into yahoo yahoo.I don't create thread,I never did before and i never promise you any Mrs fuvk about.
Keep lying.
You said you will create a thread tagging me second La.veda, what's stoping you?.
Fucck off my mentions now cos you're boring me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know You've Found The Right Person. / Men, Where Do You Belong? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Wants Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.