Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness (4434 Views)

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
I got angry wen I saw a topic here. why girls are so proud, u think is only to open leg that make ur relationship last. if u want to keep ur man u must do a lot for him. wats weong in washing ur boyfriend clothe?wata weong in cooking for him. most men hate lazy women, and any girl dat can't ddo common house work is lazy. all girl have pucce but only the mature ones that do enuf and understanding wat it takes to keep a man. its more romantic when u wash for ur boyfriend,it bring u closer it keeps happy. am sad, most girls will end up single cos of prideness.
frankraj wat do u think?

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin After doing all those heaven and earth.. You won't marry her, what's the need na??

As much as I think women should really put in effort, you really can't blame them.. Some men are literally dogs..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by eneez(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
*prideness*? OMG, btw I luv my girls a bit stubborn
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin After doing all those heaven and earth.. You won't marry her, what's the need na??

As much as I think women should really put in effort, you really can't blame them.. Some men are literally dogs..
is not evrybody u date u marry but at least dat boost her chance wit me.mens are looking for dat kind woman. I really wish to get one not peson dat only paint face lije kariashika dey do asewo up and down but very lazy. wont u lije to marry a helpful woman obt

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
laveda kingcheezypuff ladymercedes sinaj let hear wat u think.
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by patjane(f): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why e dey pain you undecided'after Years of hard labor with boyfriend,some girls go still end up 4 papa house.. Abi u think say we no get our reasons also? Take am easy o undecided
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
jake2much:
is not evrybody u date u marry but at least dat boost her chance wit me.mens are looking for dat kind woman. I really wish to get one not peson dat only paint face lije kariashika dey do asewo up and down but very lazy. wont u lije to marry a helpful woman obt
Men.. I thought this wasn't English zha..

But.. You sef reason am.. It's not easy
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
jake2much:
jake2much:
I got angry wen I saw a topic here. why girls are so proud, u think is only to open leg that make ur relationship last. if u want to keep ur man u must do a lot for him. wats weong in washing ur boyfriend clothe?wata weong in cooking for him. most men hate lazy women, and any girl dat can't ddo common house work is lazy. all girl have pucce but only the mature ones that do enuf and understanding wat it takes to keep a man. its more romantic when u wash for ur boyfriend,it bring u closer it keeps happy. am sad, most girls will end up single cos of prideness.
frankraj wat do u think?
I won't play house maid for some man that hasn't wifed me undecided
and that aint bein stubborn

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I won't play house maid for some man that hasn't wifed me undecided
and that aint been stubborn
den how u think d man will settle down wit u when he saw u are lazy

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Men.. I thought this wasn't English zha..

But.. You sef reason am.. It's not easy
dont believe dat lie dat men are dogs. dey refuse to do d right tin and yet will say men are wicked and all dat. most of this stupid girls saying tins about men check dia character u see how lazy and useless dey are.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
jake2much:
den how u think d man will settle down wit u when he saw u are lazy
grin I don't give out free trials.
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I don't give out free trials.
I dont get
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by afanide: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
They are just being too religious......

They feel it's againt their pastor's wish to visit a guy and dome some house chores for him.

But what man in his right senses would want to marry a lady he's never tasted her food or seen do some house chores?

It's ridiculous cos i myself wouldnt dare do that......

But Op, don't think every lady that washes her guy's clothes would eventually guarantee her marriage with the guy..... That is a Wrong perception though.
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
jake2much:
I dont get
really
~~
Yer sayin' women should do house work and cook for i guy before marrso he can try her out as a wife.
~~
I don't give out free trials.
He must pay with marriage 1st.
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
jake2much:
dont believe dat lie dat men are dogs. dey refuse to do d right tin and yet will say men are wicked and all dat. most of this stupid girls saying tins about men check dia character u see how lazy and useless dey are.
True.. Some women are crazy
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2016
jake2much:

I'm sorry, but I don't contribute to senseless threads.

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I'm sorry, but I don't contribute to senseless threads.
wat ur problem u always talk in a stupidway. u dissapoint me as fine as u are u hav bad attitudes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
jake2much:
wat ur problem u always talk in a stupidway. u dissapoint me as fine as u are u hav bad attitudes

And as old as you are, you type worse than a dyslexic individual.
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by remedick: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
jake2much:
frankraj wat do u think?
I am a guy and I must you are wickedly looking for slave.

I do not need a woman to come wash and cook for me.

Neither will sex keep me.

I need a woman who has an independent mind, one who supplements my efforts. Can you support my ideas? Can you encourage me and say baby, you can do it. Etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Lsofdk(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
jake2much:
fran kraj wat do u think?
prideness shocked

i think you should forget about relationships and return to elementary school

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Frankraj: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
remedick:
I am a guy and I must you are wickedly looking for slave.

I do not need a woman to come wash and cook for me.

Neither will sex keep me.

I need a woman who has an independent mind, one who supplements my efforts. Can you support my ideas? Can you encourage me and say baby, you can do it. Etc.

@jake2much my brother you are right and very correct .no sensible man would like to keep a lazy girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lsofdk:

prideness shocked
i think you should forget about relationships and return to elementary school
see barstard is talking

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
LadyMercedes:

am sorry dear dat isnt for u i dont know how i mention u its only for dat lsdk guy. How is ur day?
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
undecided If dem dey count man ,you sef follow? because inwere amu? Umu nwanyi erie nsi!. You're looking for a maid to wash and cook for you. Biko ego olee bu your worth? Smellos angry

Better go and register for adult education and start from creche(this one is so important).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Lsofdk(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
jake2much:
see barstard is talking
you're a disgrace to the dunce community, you can't even spell correctly, you father should have exchanged you for a stick of cigarette but you were less it's worth.

subliterate loafer

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

you're a disgrace to the dunce community, you can't even spell correctly, you father should have exchanged you for a stick of cigarette but you were less it's worth.

subliterate loafer
u will neva have sence. Its high time i ignore u small boy

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Lsofdk(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
jake2much:
u will neva have sence. Its high time i ignore u small boy
you're model of failure and mental retardation.

yeah, ignore me and go lick up some ass… i can see you've started out on your mission… asslicker!

and it's sense @bolded … be grateful I'm offering you free tutorials, it's a pity it won't stick… I'll say i tried

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

you're model of failure and mental retardation.

yeah, ignore me and go lick up some ass… i can see you've started out on your mission… asslicker!

and it's sense @bolded … be grateful I'm offering you free tutorials, it's a pity it won't stick… I'll say i tried
wats ur problem if u reply again u wont like wat will happen.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by bamisepeters(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Doing all those chores might bring you closer but it is never a guarantee to marriage nor good home. Many cannot do those things yet their home is as sweet as honey, it doesn't work for everyone the same way.
Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Piercedclit:
undecided If dem dey count man ,you sef follow? because inwere amu? Umu nwanyi erie nsi!. You're looking for a maid to wash and cook for you. Biko ego olee bu your worth? Smellos angry

Better go and register for adult education and start from creche(this one is so important).
god purnish u der. Asewo pple like u can neva marry cos no man will take ur shvt

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by jake2much(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
bamisepeters:
Doing all those chores might bring you closer but it is never a guarantee to marriage nor good home. Many cannot do those things yet their home is as sweet as honey, it doesn't work for everyone the same way.
tanks for d matured reply. I know it not guarantee but it help most men will like a hardworking lady and ar likely to marry her

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness by Lsofdk(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
jake2much:
wats ur problem if u reply again u wont like wat will happen.
You should be grateful I'm tutoring you… for free

what will happen? you'll cry out for help to the mods?
i look forward to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall / Statue Of Happiness And Fulfilment Unveiled In Imo State (funny Pics) / Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.