Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List (18658 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Budget Padding: Jibrin Disowned By 10 Principal Officers / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List by Masculity(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
I don't believe him.

While I do believe,that those on the list are not saints,something tells me this list is that of a drowning man,looking for who to take down too.

Jibrin got caught with his hands inside the cookie jar. If he had made the list of corrupt officials public,before he was disgraced out of his position,we would have taken him serious.

He lacks the credibility to name names.

Hope you are not a Nigerian. Because if you are, then may God have mercy on our soul. Corruption had eaten most of us. Even the so-called youth!
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List by Victortee1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
President99:
This Abdulmumin is jst another loose cannon!
This guy was the appropriation chairman, the
buck of budget ends on his table, morever this
same guy was on channel tv defending every
part of the budget he was questioned about and
went ahead on thesame program disparaging
executives that they can only present estimates
and NASS presents the budget. If he had not
lost out, he would have been there telling every
ear that listens that the budget was not
padded. Jibrin should stop disturbing our peace
pls. U thought this is Kano house of assembly abi?
What stops ur lawyer from suing Dogara for contempt again?
U think every Nigerian is suffering from Amnesia? Why did Jibrin committee approve all Dogara's paddings n never complaint untill they used n dumped U. Thesame committee had a combined seating with senate's committee on appropriation, and yet again u defended and approved Dogara's padding! Which of your stories should we believe?

E go better 4 U o! I tink say na only me remember o
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List by Victortee1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
President99:
Who is a hypocrite here? Jibrin is the No 1 hypocrite in this dispensation, wasn't Jibrin d one telling us live on channels TV that the budget was never padded, after it was passed at the NASS, same Jibrin is now singing a diff a song. Why didnt he release the list before they disgraced him? This is what I called STENCH HYPOCRISY! We should be following Jibrin's caprices n whim abi? Allah ya kara!
U dey mind dem? We 4get easily. He's on a personal vendetta mission, let another law m(bre)aker blow the whistle, not from a stinking mouth of his. The alarm wld av been credible if blown @ d budget padding saga btt nass and FG. This jubrin Jibiti man fit go arrange some tin, make him talk say they wan kill am to get more public sympathy o. Just dey watch, u go rememba say I talk am. SMH
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
omonla10:
This guy should just spearhead the "changebeginswithme" movement.. I hereby warn reps to brace themselves. This guy won't stop until his voice is heard and acted upon.. I always look forward to hearing from him. Cos for now, he's the only one we can trust.

Not when a hypocrite is on the throne..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social Media Our Greatest Nightmare- Lai Mohammed / Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Femi Adesina: President Buhari Has Shown Mercy To Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.