Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) (860 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by macho44(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2016
According to a Facebook User who posted this story, The young man pictured here came all the way from Germany ,
accompanied by his parents and relatives for the traditional marriage of his Igbo girlfriend in Ihembosi, Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra state, Nigeria. Love indeed has no color, this is a triumph for interracial marriages, Congratulations to the unique couple.

Read more@SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/10/nigerian-woman-gets-married-to-white.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by macho44(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2016
9ja gals dem no gree again ooooo, as Mikel n Solidstar go carry oyinbo women, dem sef wan begin kolobi oyinbo men grin grin grin grin, see more photos from the traditional wedding ceremony of the couple@http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/10/nigerian-woman-gets-married-to-white.html
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2016
[size=28pt]INTERRACIAL is always the BEST[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Amanda is waiting for me to propose, but hell NO.. I so much love indigenous kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Interracial marriages are Nice grin But don't think I'd wanna marry a white man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by macho44(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Interracial marriages are Nice grin But don't think I'd wanna marry a white man
and why is that so?
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by macho44(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Amanda is waiting for me to propose, but hell NO.. I so much love indigenous kpekus.
Everyman with his own bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by garyaustin(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Jamboree!!!! Yes that is exactly what it is. Please someone reading this should inform our sister that the only valid marriage between a foreigner and Nigerian is the marriage contracted in a court that is licensed for marriage. No foreigner is bound by our customary law of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Hope they start fooorking traditionally too....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2016
macho44:
Everyman with his own bro
I can't imaging myself getting stuck with a white kpekus for the rest of my life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by macho44(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

I can't imaging myself getting stuck with a white kpekus for the rest of my life.
The Darker, the sweeter? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2016
macho44:
The Darker, the sweeter? grin grin grin
U wan take Mercy Johnson compare with Nicki Minaj? Spot d difference na,, abi Waje. Chai.. African kpekus are the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by macho44(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

U wan take Mercy Johnson compare with Nicki Minaj? Spot d difference na,, abi Waje. Chai.. African kpekus are the best.
I concurr
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her White Husband In The Traditional Way(photos) by pahars(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
One good thing i like about inter racial is that the children will look cute.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Her Into Your Girlfriend / My Ex-lover Tells Everyone That I Have A Small Penis – Man Cries In Pains / How To Get A Man This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.