Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. (12184 Views)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix / Ban-Ki-Moon Commends Nigeria, Cameroon For Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ akigbemaru:

Can you tell me any meaningful thing yoruba pple have done 2 better dis country.Have ur tribes men contributed anything like the Ibos in developing dis country to be like Dubai and China except for thieving and siphoning our resources.Come 2 d east precisely Nnewi and see what Ibos are doing in the area of technology, come 2 Awka and see blacksmith producing (Awka made gun).Igbos are the most creative pple in dis country , that is why we are called the Japan of Africa.I can't imagine anything good from yorubaland. D only thing u pple get involved killing urselves and juju dats all.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
Beef-

Your retarded routine is all played out.

@ chino19770

Must we divert this thread?

Pleas stop.

@ akigbemaru

Please edit your post. This is unnecessary.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
^
I have no routine. Rather you have shallow tricks and the weak trap you set has sprung on you.
So, we will praise Chief Chidi Anyaegbu and numerous others like him that have put in one honest days work after another to attain stupendous levels of achievement.
At the same time, we will condemn the criminals dragging the country down. So lets rewind. . .

Once again, this is a quote from you:

babapupa:

Unfortunately, stolen money is hard to invest in meaningful ventures.
You opened the thread with it and I supplied Tinubu to fit the bill. Why all this docking and diving?

So bros, why dis Tinubu thing dey pain you like dis nah? grin Why bros? grin
Is there something we need to know?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2009

Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okunoba(m): 2:04am On Oct 19, 2009
Ethnic hate and bigotry will get us nowhere, we only make black people look stupid with this Igbo are bad and Yoruba`s are evil talk that seem to dominate every topic on Nairaland. There is good and bad in all of us.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by akigbemaru: 3:16am On Oct 19, 2009
chino19770:

@ akigbemaru:

Can you tell me any meaningful thing yoruba pple have done 2 better dis country.Have your tribes men contributed anything like the Ibos in developing dis country to be like Dubai and China except for thieving and siphoning our resources.Come 2 d east precisely Nnewi and see what Ibos are doing in the area of technology, come 2 Awka and see blacksmith producing (Awka made gun).Igbos are the most creative pple in dis country , that is why we are called the Japan of Africa.I can't imagine anything good from yorubaland. D only thing u pple get involved killing urselves and juju dats all.

Chimpazine you are finished! grin grin grin grin grin
Did you check the statistics of states revenue in 2008? Lagos State single-handedly generates 1.05 billion dollars and follow by Kaduna State with roughly 280 million dollars. Then, all our eight States except Ekiti State generated more than 10 billion nairas. All your Aba "Japan of Africa," Enugu State "Dubai of Africa," Onitsha "London of Africa" disapeared. Only just one state generated 10 billion nairas. That's why I called your region moochers of the nation.[color=#006600][/color]

I will help to list numerous things Oduduwa people have done, please would you reciprocate me what your tribe has done for Nigeria?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 3:20am On Oct 19, 2009
akigbemaru:

Chimpazine you are finished!  grin grin grin grin grin
Did you check the statistics of states revenue in 2008? Lagos State single-handedly generates 1.05 billion dollars and follow by Kaduna State with roughly 280 million dollars. Then, all our eight States except Ekiti State generated more than 10 billion nairas. All your Aba "Japan of Africa,"  Enugu State "Dubai of Africa," Onitsha "London of Africa" disapeared. Only just one state generated 10 billion nairas. That's why I called your region moochers of the nation.[color=#006600][/color]

I will help to list numerous things Oduduwa people have done, please would you reciprocate me what your tribe has done for Nigeria?

On your stat get as ebe because I read somewhere that Rivers state is the richest state in Nigeria. Correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okokomeji: 3:33am On Oct 19, 2009
Beaf:

Stupid native doctor. You jass has affected your brain and you are now running mad, but you don't know it.

Who cares if Bola Tinubu is Igbo or from Niger Republic? Blowing your brains out with your fetish concoctions will not change the fact that [size=14pt]Tinubu is a convicted drug pusher[/size]. Period!

Abi your jass dey do you like drugs? shocked

@ Beaf or Bereft,

I am a Babalawo and I am proud! We have 390 million adherent followers smiley Ain't that fantastic? Let me know though, obsessed son of a bitch!

Ibo people why all your mumbo jumbo, Yorubas are Babalawos and Ibos are 99% christians?

History will tell you that our son "Bichop Ajayi Crowther" brought christinity down to ibo land and built the first church in ibo land? So me sho nu! Meaning keep shut your dirty mouth.

Now, when Igbo people are claiming they are Catholics and doing mua mua kissing under pope and also playing third world country fiddle under pope. We Yoruba people created our own Christian religion called "Aladura." They have spread all around the world.1. Christ Apostolic Church

2. Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim

3. Church of the Lord (Aladura)

4. Celestial Church of Christ
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okokomeji: 3:36am On Oct 19, 2009
This is to all ibos to read and digest for me cool cool cool

To let you convince beyond a reasonable doubt that Yoruba’s superiority to Igbos is not by accident; and it’s a corollary which started during the time of our fore fathers. When you are culturally inferior that doesn’t speak enough volume about you?
Then, I said if those facts are not enough, I would show the achievements of Oduduwa traits before modernity.

1) They formed the language with largest number of Idioms, proverbs. The number of consonants and vowels is more than the ones in English Language. Also the language with most stress and accent marks more than Spanish and French! Prove me wrong?
2) Yorubas were the first to urbanize. (Built strong structure with mud bricks, while your troglodytic people still living in the caves).
3) Due to early urbanity, they produced woven fabric (Aso ofi or Aso oke) through warp-and-waft method, while many cultures practiced walked butt-naked or sometimes with banana leafs wrapped around private parts.
4) They discovered the first (almighty formulae to solve puzzles) which is called Ifa Divination (which still continues all around the globe).
5) After Sumerians people of river Nile (which flows backward) they were the second to carved out canoes; and the first to travel across Atlantic ocean down to North America. Christopher Columbus got to America 1449 (by the time they had the first National census in Luxemburg, Germany) and one of the warriors in Chinese dynasty said, he had sailed down there seven decades before Americans; with all that being said, they found a trace of trades between native Americans and Africans, with the astonishing life-size head of Obatala’s sculpture erected in America (which through carbon dating test, dates back to 709BC).
6) Discovered the medicine that puts Yorubas on the map up to date as the only tribe in the world with highest rate of twins birth or multiple birth.
According to archeologists' record, Yorubas had the highest rate of art and culture artifacts and relics in Africa besides Egytp. Including the headless scupture of NOK headless fertile woman. Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, the greatest modern sculptor and carver of all time, called the NOK headless relic sculpture (one of a kind and genius of African arts.
7) They made the first bassuka Local guns to curb internecine wars
They built the first organized society with a complex king, chief and warrior's clans.
9) The artifacts and relics they left behind made IFE arts to top the life in Africa
10) As the toll of modernity takes ancient cultures to the brink of extinction, Yoruba idols keep resuscitating all around the world.
11) The made the first significant drums (bata and Kudi), these drums still top the list of African drums. During the slavery, these beating drums were banned in America; they were beaten with connotations that made slaves formed rebellion against their masters. This why five Yorubas top the list of drummers of all time all around the world. Tony Oladipo Allen was among them. He had beaten drums for Fela Anikulapo and Victor Olaiya with numerous white bands around the world.
12) the cowries their first money for trade and barter before foreign intrusion, which later used to make decoration of gods; still survived up to date.
13) Oranmiyan staff erected in Ife long before discovery of North America, formed the prototype for a national monument in Washington DC. Oranmiyan used his staff to commemorate his warriors, USA uses “NM” to salute its falling heroes or solders.
14) The beads of old ages still valuable
15) Through their unique grout and chants (they influenced Jazz, Blues and Hip Hop).
16) Then, due to their genius in their time, they imbibed in us the best legacy, which I called innate knowledge.
This is why Yorubas stand out everywhere around the world in Education!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okokomeji: 3:42am On Oct 19, 2009
This my little short anecdote is mainly directed towards cave tribe "ibo," if you are from other tribes and feel offended my bad! If that is not enough for you, I say Bleep you too, I don't give a fc.uk about you anyway.

Tell me what your region did ahead of Yoruba South West region before 1960.
Next time, when you brag about Igbo's education, don't try it around Yorubas. You already know that any spot your people hit today, we (Yorubas) had been there, done there and past there two millenniums.
In 1950, the primary and secondary schools in ONDO STATE alone is more than the whole schools in the East.
Thats not convincing enough.
They see all the states in East before they named (Ekiti state has the fountain of knowledge) a state where every family boosted of atleast one professor.
In the modern day Nigeria, Ondo state still has the highest rate of primary schools (960) and secondary schools (220).
Nigeria as of today boosts 105 tertiary institutions and more than 60 is from the west alone.
The two only institutions that made it to worldlist (Ife and OAU) are from South West. If they are going to include third one, it will be UNILAG.
Between 1953 to 1959
The first region to grant autonomy in Nigeria
One of the most efficiently run civil service in the Common wealth.
A respectable judicial system as against the Sharia law system of the north.
The first industrial estate in Africa.
Free and efficient health care delivery system.
The first radio and television station in Africa
The best road network in Nigeria.
Free education at all levels with an effective scholarship scheme, which still accounts for why there exists a yawning educational gap between the west and other parts of the country.
The first international stadium in Africa
The first ever tallest building in Africa (Cocoa house) commissioned in 1965

Muritala Muhammed, seized power from Gowon. Knowing that the Federal civil service was dominated by the Yorubas, because of their early exposure to Western education, 10,000 civil servants were sacked in a day. This was widely celebrated in the whole Igbo land with Ogogoro champagne popping in the air; hoping before the end of 1990s Yorubas strength would be weaken. Ha ha ha ha, oops! Before they know we still going super-strong!

By 1970, Nigeria has six regions and nine Universities (each region has one university except the South West with four Universities). Hear what British research scholar J.S. Eades said.
QUOTE from ((The Yoruba Today,

J.S. Eades

(Originally published by Cambridge University Press 1980)
))
The first is the sheer mass of material available: the Baldwins' bibliography (1976)
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okokomeji: 3:46am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Chisco or Chimpanzine

Thank you , but you got to know that Yoruba people made Nigeria what it is today.

In education, they are leading!
They built the first primary, secondary and university in Nigeria
Ondo state has the largest number of primary schools (920) and Secondary schools (220)
Ekiti State has the largest number of professors in Nigeria
The only two competative institutions are located in SW.    

In politics,
1) They had the first polical party in history of Nigeria (Nigerian National Democratic Party) (NNDP), founded by Herbert Macaulay the grandson of Bichop Ajayi Crowther.
2) The second political (National Youth Movement (NYM)) this party was underdog in 1938 and upset NNDP.
3) National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) founded by the same Herbert Macaulay in 1944 at the age of 79 and due to his ailing health reliquished the mantle to Dr. Azikwue.
But alot of Igbos don't even know about the history of NCNC, because they grew around it, they thought it was created by Igbos. They even boosted that NCNC won more seats in Western region that AG. Since NCNC was created by Yoruba man, that was why the Yoruba moguls like M.K.O. Abiola and co poured Billions in the party to go against Pa Awolowo's AG. Then, Awolowo told Abiola that he would not get there too.      
Herbert Macaulay's family had so much histories that have one way or the other impacted Nigeria.
Herbert Macaulay's father built the first secondary school in the whole Nigeria
Herbert Macaulay's grand father,  Bichop Ajayi Crowther, the first African bichop
Herbert Macaulay', the first Nigeria Engineer, he also single-handedly kicked the British out of Lagos and Nigeria. He was the first Nigerian to contest elections with British government in Nigeria and won three times back-to-back in Lagos.

In culture

Ife arts are the most sophitiscated relic to ever come out of Africa.

In religion
The first and foremost religion ever known to mankind ORISHA, we Yoruba created it, it's a prototype for other religions like Islam, Christianity and Buddishism.
We created Ifa (Oracle) which Greeks, CHinese, India and e.t.c.wanted to steal from us. Yoruba Ifa divination odu is the most complete in the world it has 256, Chinese's I-chang only has 8 and Greek radian has just 4.
I called Yoruba Ifa, the father of modern computer.    
Yoruba Orisha religion, it's the only religion that came out of Africa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_religion

Why Igbo people are claiming they are Catholics and doing mua mua kissing under pope and also playing third world country fiddle under pope. We Yoruba people created our own Christian religion called "Aladura." They have spread all around the world.
1. Christ Apostolic Church

After all these churches in the same 19 century some other Yoruba founders surfaced again and spread christianity all around the world. Deeper life church founded by Pastor Kumuyi is the third most populous church in the world. Then, redeem (RCCG) is there too.

Tell me what church in history has Igbos founded that made it to the world?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 3:48am On Oct 19, 2009
okokomeji:

This is to all ibos to read and digest for me cool cool cool

To let you convince beyond a reasonable doubt that Yoruba’s superiority to Igbos is not by accident; and it’s a corollary which started during the time of our fore fathers. When you are culturally inferior that doesn’t speak enough volume about you?   
Then, I said if those facts are not enough, I would show the achievements of Oduduwa traits before modernity.

1) They formed the language with largest number of Idioms, proverbs. The number of consonants and vowels is more than the ones in English Language. Also the language with most stress and accent marks more than Spanish and French! Prove me wrong?
2) Yorubas were the first to urbanize. (Built strong structure with mud bricks, while your troglodytic people still living in the caves).
3) Due to early urbanity, they produced woven fabric (Aso ofi or Aso oke) through warp-and-waft method, while many cultures practiced walked butt-naked or sometimes with banana leafs wrapped around private parts.
4) They discovered the first (almighty formulae to solve puzzles) which is called Ifa Divination (which still continues all around the globe).
5) After Sumerians people of river Nile (which flows backward) they were the second to carved out canoes; and the first to travel across Atlantic ocean down to North America.  Christopher Columbus got to America 1449 (by the time they had the first National census in Luxemburg, Germany) and one of the warriors in Chinese dynasty said, he had sailed down there seven decades before Americans; with all that being said, they found a trace of trades between native Americans and Africans, with the astonishing life-size head of Obatala’s sculpture erected in America (which through carbon dating test, dates back to 709BC).
6) Discovered the medicine that puts Yorubas on the map up to date as the only tribe in the world with highest rate of twins birth or multiple birth.
According to archeologists' record, Yorubas had the highest rate of art and culture artifacts and relics in Africa besides Egytp. Including the headless scupture of NOK headless fertile woman. Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, the greatest modern sculptor and carver of all time, called the NOK headless relic sculpture (one of a kind and genius of African arts.
7) They made the first bassuka Local guns to curb internecine wars
They built the first organized society with a complex king, chief and warrior's clans.
9) The artifacts and relics they left behind made IFE arts to top the life in Africa
10) As the toll of modernity takes ancient cultures to the brink of extinction, Yoruba idols keep resuscitating all around the world.
11) The made the first significant drums (bata and Kudi), these drums still top the list of African drums. During the slavery, these beating drums were banned in America; they were beaten with connotations that made slaves formed rebellion against their masters. This why five Yorubas top the list of drummers of all time all around the world. Tony Oladipo Allen was among them. He had beaten drums for Fela Anikulapo and Victor Olaiya with numerous white bands around the world.
12) the cowries their first money for trade and barter before foreign intrusion, which later used to make decoration of gods; still survived up to date.
13) Oranmiyan staff erected in Ife long before discovery of North America, formed the prototype for a national monument in Washington DC. Oranmiyan used his staff to commemorate his warriors, USA uses “NM” to salute its falling heroes or solders.
14) The beads of old ages still valuable
15) Through their unique grout and chants (they influenced Jazz, Blues and Hip Hop).
16) Then, [b]due to their genius in their tim[/b]e, they imbibed in us the best legacy, which I called innate knowledge.
This is why Yorubas stand out everywhere around the world in Education!

If you must be a tribalist, get education first. What has all these first done for a modern Yoruba man today in terms of better standard of living?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 3:49am On Oct 19, 2009
okokomeji:

@ Chisco or Chimpanzine

Thank you , but you got to know that Yoruba people made Nigeria what it is today.

In education, they are leading!
They built the first primary, secondary and university in Nigeria
Ondo state has the largest number of primary schools (920) and Secondary schools (220)
Ekiti State has the largest number of professors in Nigeria
The only two competative institutions are located in SW.    

In politics,
1) They had the first polical party in history of Nigeria (Nigerian National Democratic Party) (NNDP), founded by Herbert Macaulay the grandson of Bichop Ajayi Crowther.
2) The second political (National Youth Movement (NYM)) this party was underdog in 1938 and upset NNDP.
3) National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) founded by the same Herbert Macaulay in 1944 at the age of 79 and due to his ailing health reliquished the mantle to Dr. Azikwue.
But alot of Igbos don't even know about the history of NCNC, because they grew around it, they thought it was created by Igbos. They even boosted that NCNC won more seats in Western region that AG. Since NCNC was created by Yoruba man, that was why the Yoruba moguls like M.K.O. Abiola and co poured Billions in the party to go against Pa Awolowo's AG. Then, Awolowo told Abiola that he would not get there too.      
Herbert Macaulay's family had so much histories that have one way or the other impacted Nigeria.
Herbert Macaulay's father built the first secondary school in the whole Nigeria
Herbert Macaulay's grand father,  Bichop Ajayi Crowther, the first African bichop
Herbert Macaulay', the first Nigeria Engineer, he also single-handedly kicked the British out of Lagos and Nigeria. He was the first Nigerian to contest elections with British government in Nigeria and won three times back-to-back in Lagos.

In culture

Ife arts are the most sophitiscated relic to ever come out of Africa.

In religion
The first and foremost religion ever known to mankind ORISHA, we Yoruba created it, it's a prototype for other religions like Islam, Christianity and Buddishism.
We created Ifa (Oracle) which Greeks, CHinese, India and e.t.c.wanted to steal from us. Yoruba Ifa divination odu is the most complete in the world it has 256, Chinese's I-chang only has 8 and Greek radian has just 4.
I called Yoruba Ifa, the father of modern computer.    
Yoruba Orisha religion, it's the only religion that came out of Africa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_religion

Why Igbo people are claiming they are Catholics and doing mua mua kissing under pope and also playing third world country fiddle under pope. We Yoruba people created our own Christian religion called "Aladura." They have spread all around the world.
1. Christ Apostolic Church

After all these churches in the same 19 century some other Yoruba founders surfaced again and spread christianity all around the world. Deeper life church founded by Pastor Kumuyi is the third most populous church in the world. Then, redeem (RCCG) is there too.

Tell me what church in history has Igbos founded that made it to the world?

It is not BICHOP but bishop. It's like you didn't get the so called education you boast of.  You need to visit Awolowo's grave and demand your share of his free education   because you seriously need one.  When other nations are exporting technology, you are happy and contended with exporting Obatala. Lord have mercy.wink
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by owner(m): 3:52am On Oct 19, 2009
Dis thread is not meant for ethnic abusement, But with what i notice abt d first statement i.e (BabaPupa)what the Guy said isn't Bad, For some guys that bring in the issue of Tinubu,pray u should make it in life as tinubu has made it, I believe one thing, u will hate someone for what he does that is similar for what u too does, And can anybody stand boldely and said he has not steal or play runs in his Life? U are all Mad, As for the Igbo's, u guys are the most worthless and hopeless creatures i have ever seen, Imagine, lagos was ranked the Richest in west africa, and the richest in Nigeria, lagos make abt 10-58.9 Billion Dollar monthly withoout Selling any Natural resourses and u fool can even stand up and say Rivers, to hell with Rivers and all Igbo, Fools
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 3:54am On Oct 19, 2009
owner:

Dis thread is not meant for ethnic abusement, But with what i notice abt d first statement i.e (BabaPupa)what the Guy said isn't Bad, For some guys that bring in the issue of Tinubu,pray u should make it in life as tinubu has made it, I believe one thing, u will hate someone for what he does that is similar for what u too does, And can anybody stand boldely and said he has not steal or play runs in his Life? U are all Mad, As for the Igbo's, u guys are the most worthless and hopeless creatures i have ever seen, Imagine, lagos was ranked the Richest in west africa, and the richest in Nigeria, lagos make abt 10-58.9 Billion Dollar monthly withoout Selling any Natural resourses and u fool can even stand up and say Rivers, to hell with Rivers and all Igbo, Fools

Another illiterate tribalist on board. Why are Nigerian youths today so backwards in education?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Em2va: 3:57am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Okokomeji! Ride on Egbon! Spill it out let them hear! Igbo's keep shut! just go back to your God!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 3:59am On Oct 19, 2009
Okomeji= 231 posts
Em2eva= 182 posts
Owner= 36posts

Common factor among them: Illiteracy

Make una do the math?.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by owner(m): 4:05am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Aloy~Emeka: U can equally solve that Maths urself, Sebi u no get hope for life, I can capitalise on that for you, cos i believe you dont know me, U calling me an illit, Pray make u just get Quarter of Tinubu dough for Pocket, ur hopeless Family and u go happy forever.
U this Hopeless fool,
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 4:10am On Oct 19, 2009
How much of Tinubu's loot do you have in your own pocket?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:16am On Oct 19, 2009
, Sighs, Rubbish, make i chop belle-full first.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by owner(m): 4:18am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Aloy-Oloriburuku or What is that fucking damn name: Sorry emeka i dont remember hopeless ppls name, if it were great ppls name, i would have remember @ once e.g Seun, Olufemi Oyediran, Makinde Azeez, Tinubu,etc but Emeka, Damn it.
ehhnnnnn, I gat Money in ma pocket, all NL u can see the fool is abt to dupe me abi i notice dis idiot is a reaper, I gat Money in ma pocket, enough, Sebi na u no get hope, me i get hope and am already making it big at tender age b4 i reached 40 i go big pass Tinubu, But u, Well u get dream small cos i dream say na u go become my Gateman later on, I get your Time, Sebi na phone u take dey browse,
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 4:31am On Oct 19, 2009
owner:

@ Aloy-Oloriburuku or What is that fucking damn name: Sorry emeka i dont remember hopeless ppls name, if it were great ppls name, i would have remember @ once e.g Seun, Olufemi Oyediran, Makinde Azeez, Tinubu,etc but Emeka, Damn it.
ehhnnnnn, I gat Money in ma pocket, all NL u can see the fool is abt to dupe me abi i notice dis idiot is a reaper, I gat Money in ma pocket, enough, Sebi na u no get hope, me i get hope and am already making it big at tender age b4 i reached 40 i go big pass Tinubu, But u, Well u get dream small cos i dream say na u go become my Gateman later on, I get your Time, Sebi na phone u take dey browse,

Thank God you have money because it will pave way for your education. You can now proceed to Ago Iwoye high school, forget about nairaland for about 3 years and study hard for your GCE. You seriously need one unless you want to end up a "money miss road" like Alao Akala or Arisekola Alao. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by owner(m): 4:41am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Aloy: I prefer ending up like Akala and co, After all he is educated and now Governor! All NL, pls help to ask this Idiot, How Many of your Educated Family or generation has become a Governor for just a Single day not even a Year or a Complete Tenure,
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 4:43am On Oct 19, 2009
owner:

@ Aloy: I prefer ending up like Akala and co, After all he is educated and now Governor! All NL, pls help to ask this Idiot, How Many of your Educated Family or generation has become a Governor for just a Single day not even a Year or a Complete Tenure,

"Help to ask" is neither yoruba nor english. What language is that? grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by latch(m): 4:55am On Oct 19, 2009
I really don't know why young guys should still be bringing up all them tribal hostilities, its about time we leave all that for our parents to (in Gods time), pass away with.

Having said that;
@okokomeji , i know you put in a lot of effort into your write up. I'm really not interested in verifying them, nor digging up what ibos have done. My simple answer to you is this: the Greek, Arabs, etc invented a whole load of stuff way back in history, does that now make them more advanced than, say the United States? or havent you heard the saying: "I get am before no be property"

I really hope that you don't go around basking in some utopian belief that your superior to all ibos, cos as far as I'm concerned, an extreemly thin line stops me putting you in the same class with akigbemaru.

Having said that ,

@akigbemaru , what you wrote earlier is simply one of the most ignorant things I have read on this forum. If thats what and how you really think, I'm actually shocked you have the ability to get yourself online. One could become dumber by simply listening to you.

May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by owner(m): 4:57am On Oct 19, 2009
@ Aloy~Emeka: I Swear to GOD Almighty, You need Serious Deliverance, Infact u gan no understand ur life anylonger.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 5:04am On Oct 19, 2009
latch:

I really don't know why young guys should still be bringing up all them tribal hostilities, its about time we leave all that for our parents to (in Gods time), pass away with.

Having said that;
@okokomeji ,  i know you put in a lot of effort into your write up. I'm really not interested in verifying them, nor digging up what ibos have done. My simple answer to you is this: the Greek, Arabs, etc invented a whole load of stuff way back in history, does that now make them more advanced than, say the United States? or havent you heard the saying: "I get am before no be property"

I really hope that you don't go around basking in some utopian belief that your superior to all ibos, cos as far as I'm concerned, an extreemly thin line stops me putting you in the same class with akigbemaru.

Having said that ,

@akigbemaru ,  what you wrote earlier is simply one of the most ignorant things I have read on this forum. If thats what and how you really think, I'm actually shocked you have the ability to get yourself online. One could become dumber by simply listening to you.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Don't even waste your precious time on those retards. Imagine someone who is happy in this 21st century that he is exporting obatala god to America while his mates in the west are busy perfecting rocket science.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by owner(m): 5:14am On Oct 19, 2009
Aloy Emeka: U sound has if you rule the World or as if u will ever rule the world, but i bet you, you will neva rule ur Family/ household, U are a nuisanse,
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 5:22am On Oct 19, 2009
owner:

Aloy Emeka: U sound has if you rule the World or as if u will ever rule the world, but i bet you, you will neva rule your Family/ household, U are a nuisanse,

[b]Ladies and gentlemen: Presenting Obatala to the international world adds to innovation to the high-tech world. Obatala can transmit ultra violet rays and help advance the study of nuclear medicine and rocket science.In today’s chaotic, uncertain, and high-tech world, there is essentially only one type of design that is going to survive. This is the electronically configured organic OBATALA.

We are undergoing a second Industrial Revolution and it will transform every aspect of people’s lives. The changes that large corporations used to take a decade to implement now occur in 1 to 2 days. Technologies that are successful will be designed to thrive on change and the structure of Oduduwa designs will have common characteristics. Two years from now there will be nothing but electronic gods AKA i-god. Brick-and-mortar gods may not go away, but click-and-mortar gods will become the only means to survive. In addition, every country will need to keep its finger on the pulse of its citizens. Priorities will change very rapidly. What Nigerians will pay premium tithes for will become a commodity so rapidly that those[especially igbos with flat heads] who lose touch with our Obatala will be candidates for extinction.

I, OKOKOMEJI, on behalf of Oduduwa Gen-X descendants happily presents OBATALA-RELOADED. It's green, earth friendly and totally free from any bio-harzard.
[/b]
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2009
I guess you guys couldn't resist.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by sjeezy8: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2009
chino19770:

@ akigbemaru:

Can you tell me any meaningful thing yoruba pple have done 2 better dis country.Have your tribes men contributed anything like the Ibos in developing dis country to be like Dubai and China except for thieving and siphoning our resources.Come 2 d east precisely Nnewi and see what Ibos are doing in the area of technology, come 2 Awka and see blacksmith producing (Awka made gun).Igbos are the most creative pple in dis country , that is why we are called the Japan of Africa.I can't imagine anything good from yorubaland. D only thing u pple get involved killing urselves and juju dats all.

lol lmfao dis has to be the supidest shit i have seen on NL. lmfao

Since when was Nigeria like dubai and china ode?

One day i hear they are talking about being jewish, the next japanese like, JUST BE IGBO AS YOU ARE. One day i hear they are being marginlized and not given opportunities in Nigeria so they sit in China and SA talkin shit, the next one will say they are the most important in Nigeria and thats why they are making Nigeria into dubai.

lol lmfao one thing i realised honestly from my igbo friends/relatives, there are two types of igbo, the sensible ones who make money without all the tribal yarning shit, and then there are igbos who are the bitter and broke, talk nothing but nonsense.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Uchejoseph: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2009
Corruption is a people problem not a government problem becos the government are from the same country, God give to every country leaders that are due to them, nobody will develop our country for us it is we the citizen, what are about people who round destroying the street light, u know what they are destroying their own property and stealing from theirselve.THE EARLY WE CHANGE OUR WAY THE BETTER FOR US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Victims Camp At Oleh In Delta (Pictures) / SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / MACBAN: Fulani Herdsmen Need Money, Won’t Buy Forms For Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.