Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,581 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (61129 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

See amebo n ebony una turn dis into cheating because una dey lose. wonders grin grin grin grin
naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My dear go back and read the thread she threw the ist insult calling me ignorant and then calling all the people who disagree with her obese.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

We are not doing nationality here.
We took Omotola as a case study because she a celebrity that we all know
and too much excuses are being made for her.
If there's any US celebrity that looks like a Blue whale, let us know
and it will be her turn anatha day.
Dead!!  grin
seems like u are not following the topic well I guess u when blind for a minute when others nationality like beyonce were compare to omotola eh
commot for road let me see jor tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

See amebo n ebony una turn dis into cheating because una dey lose. wonders grin grin grin grin
naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

are you not one of them people that said, 'i dont take nairaland seriously' i can see you think we are competing on this thread, good on you, but dont forget sthg dear, you are also overweight tongue

so sheesh
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

maybe her lover just used and umped her for a skinny woman, and dats why shes hating herself for being obese grin grin

na we do you

Hahahaha you very well maybe right. Or maybe her partner has been lusting after Omotola so she comes her to bash the poor woman tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear go back and read the thread she threw the ist insult calling me ignorant and then calling all the people who disagree with her obese.

you get time to explain, abegiii make we continue the discussion, its part of supporting her group(the poster) who started the insults first

so where were we? grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
@@@Amebo

Daaaaayyyyyyyyyyuuuuum girl tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

are you not one of them people that said, 'i dont take nairaland seriously' i can see you think we are competing on this thread, good on you, but dont forget sthg dear, you are also overweight tongue

so sheesh

Yes i am but i aint an actress so . . . . .bite me. tongue

Ebonyeyes:

Lolz, ok sorry i neva saw that grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

you get time to explain, abegiii make we continue the discussion, its part of supporting her group(the poster) who started the insults first

so where were we? grin grin grin
Girl you wicked sha grin grin grin grin grin Anyhoo we were talking about how irate this teenager is tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yes i am but i aint an actress so . . . . .bite me. tongue

Lolz, ok sorry i neva saw that grin

you dont have to be an actress to look healthy, its for evrybody, you can as well weigh 120 kilos and say 'afterall im not an actress'
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl you wicked sha grin grin grin grin grin Anyhoo we were talking about how irate this teenager is tongue

oh the used and dumped pikin tongue tongue well she thinks we are overweight cos we dont agree with her, who cares grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

you dont have to be an actress to look healthy, its for evrybody, you can as well weigh 120 kilos and say 'afterall im not an actress'

Oh now, its abt being healthy? so u think omotola looks healthy with humongous ass? shocked
There is nothing healthy abt that ass hun
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oh now, its abt being healthy? so u think omotola looks healthy with humongous ass? shocked
not only healthy but sexy as well grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

i think she looks healthy, but since you lots say curvy isnt healthy, lets play the game

Throw the first stone if you aint guilty too, throw the first stone if you aint overweight yourself

back to topic
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
That girl need to stay away from some particular clothes  . . . i feel ashamed to look at her sometimes wen she wearing those clothes n thats the truth cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

oh the used and dumped pikin tongue tongue well she thinks we are overweight cos we dont agree with her, who cares grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
I think people are mistaking chubby for curvy. Omotola is chubby. By losing weight she'll become curvy.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
omotola is curvy, well rounded hips tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

seems like u are not following the topic well I guess u when blind for a minute when others nationality like beyonce were compare to omotola eh
commot for road let me see jor tongue
The Poster didn't say Nigerians have to lose weight, she said Omotola.
She wasn't being compared to Beyonce and other Western Celebs. on a racial basis
but as someone of same profession.
Do Yourself a Favor . . . .Read and understand before You post Missy.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

I think people are mistaking chubby for curvy. Omotola is chubby. By losing weight she'll become curvy.

Michelin don craze. Are u a mathematician?
In other words,

Chubby - weight = Curvy?
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

not only healthy but sexy as well grin

Nothin sexy abt it dear cheesy

!amebo no1:

i think she looks healthy, but since you lots say curvy isnt healthy, lets play the game

Throw the first stone if you aint guilty too, throw the first stone if you aint overweight yourself

back to topic

Abeg there is a difference btn curvy n and fat ass. kim kardasian has a big but but they look healthy
I am not overweight . . . . . . . there, i threw it
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Abeg there is a difference btn curvy n and fat ass. kim kardasian has a big but but they look healthy

oh no you didn't!!!! you are so take it back
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

The Poster didn't say Nigerians have to lose weight, she said Omotola.
She wasn't being compared to Beyonce and other Western Celebs. on a racial basis
but as someone of same profession.
Do Yourself a Favor . . . .Read and understand before You post Missy.

U dey mind them, i was even backing omotola b4 but now i aint since they fail to see the truth.
michelin89:

Omotola isnt chubby nor curvy. having a big ass doesnt make u curvy grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Count out that fat injecting chick. Have you seen her ass without the photoshop?

~Sauron~:

Michelin don craze. Are u a mathematician?
In other words,

Chubby - weight = Curvy?

Haba I just wan say Omotola is not curvy, she is fat. Beyonce is curvy, Mercy Johnson is curvy, but Omotola is simply chubby.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

oh no you didn't!!!! you are so take it back

not until u show me the pic of my big ass n belly. i wont
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by lovemoi2(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
gata go to work

since some of ena call me teenager, make i leave internet fast fast before my mama come beat me now grin grin

peace
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

U dey mind them, i was even backing omotola b4 [b]but now i aint [/b]since they fail to see the truth.
Omotola isnt chubby nor curvy. having a big ass doesnt make u curvy grin

so you were pretending? them pay you to back am up b4? so na lie u dey lie since, be yourself darl, dont back her up, she no even know if una dey exist
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
lovemoi2:

gata go to work

since some of ena call me teenager, make i leave internet fast fast before my mama come beat me now grin grin

peace

Go in peace Darling!
Omotola must have learnt her lesson!!! grin grin

TOPE2000!:

U dey mind them, i was even backing omotola b4 but now i aint since they fail to see the truth.
Ma Dear, You just have to always say whatchu think and not give a F''uck
about who it hurts. . . . . .That's what being truthful is all about. grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

not until u show me the pic of my big ass n belly. i wont

awww sorry ooo, my computer no get space to dey save pictures grin grin

but do us a great favour and post a pic of you now make we see, and compare
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

so you were pretending? them pay you to back am up b4? so na lie u dey lie since, be yourself darl, dont back her up, she no even know if una dey exist

so why are throw tanturms then? undecided

!amebo no1:

awww sorry ooo, my computer no get space to dey save pictures grin grin

but do us a great favour and post a pic of you now make we see, and compare

U dey craze u think say i be whitelexi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
michelin89:

this is chubby now tell me does omosexy look like her?

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

so why are throw tanturms then? undecided

bia comot for road, throw which tantrum? so my replying your post is now throwing tantrum? remind me to check the definition of tantrum later
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2009
Omotola isnt chubby and that is only because she is tall, if she was ini edo's height, she wud be shapeless, trust me. so that is why needs to watch her weight

!amebo no1:

bia comot for road, throw which tantrum? so my replying your post is now throwing tantrum? remind me to check the definition of tantrum later

I will buzz u later to remind u, no worry cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.