Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60727 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

this is chubby now tell me does omosexy look like her?

Even chubby get level.  tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

omotolas thighs aint that big grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
I see the teenager who started the post don run grin.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
Missy B:

The Poster didn't say Nigerians have to lose weight, she said Omotola.
She wasn't being compared to Beyonce and other Western Celebs. on a racial basis
but as someone of same profession.
Do Yourself a Favor . . . .Read and understand before You post Missy.
invalid point! ain't just posting coz my hands want to hit a keyboard, I understand well.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
People are forgetting that people have different body types. Omotola is a tall lady and carries her weight well.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
sexyLeamon:

If on a 1-10 'chubby' scale, Omotola is 5 and that Lady is 6 . . . .
Does that mean Omo isn't chubby because she stands lower?
Abeg jare!

sexyLeamon:

invalid point! ain't just posting coz my hands want to hit a keyboard, I understand well.
I hear You . . . .Carry go!
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by sexyLeamon(f): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

omotolas thighs aint that big grin grin grin grin
course not am just trying to show them what chubby looks like
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

People are forgetting that people have different body types. Omotola is a tall lady and carries her weight well.

True but she needs to sack the person that style her 4 movies. some of the clothes she wears are just ridiculous 4 her body type.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

True but she needs to sack the person that style her 4 movies. some of the clothes she wear are just ridiculous 4 her body type.
I think Nollywood actresses commit crimes against fashion/makeup/hair lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by saraj(f): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
Does anyone have a recent picture of her?
I thought she went to the states recently
to get lipo and a breast augumentation.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
sara j:

Does anyone have a recent picture of her?
I thought she went to the states recently
to get lipo and a breast augumentation.

na wa oooo
undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Outstrip(f): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
Omotola is good looking facially and even body wise she is not so bad that a little work will put her is a much different place. I personally think she should be offended when people say things like she is sexy for someone with 3 kids. If you do not know how to pay a compliment just keep it to yourself LOL. She does not seem to mind though. When she was competing with Nadia in Beyonce and Rihanna and she wore that tight dress and was trying to dance sexy I almost choked. If she wants to be more versatile she needs to lose weight. The Obasanjo tummy and wide ass is not the best for her type of work
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
Outstrip:

The Obasanjo tummy and wide ass is not the best for her type of work
na true talk.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
this is a bit old, but i dont see what is too much sexy about this.
if you people are saying she should stay this size, na wa ooo.
she isnt big but for her profession, like outstrip said, it would be best to lose a few pounds.

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
or this is a bit better

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ifyalways(f): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
People can be funny.Who made who a judge over another mans shape and body size?who told who Omotola wants to be sexy?
People crying that she is an actress and shld keep fit,i ask una,so she shld not take up roles that are assigned to her by producers and feed her children cos she wants to be sexy for una?bunch of jokers.
Y'all shld try to find husband marry,drop 1,2 and 3 and then come back here to cry or moan.If her hubby is not complaining who are u all to yarn . . .common/mere movie buyers.U guys shld upload una full pics ooh for the world to see and judge. . . not some face but head to toe.No one has it all guys.
If ppl dont find her intresting and/or sexy they wont buy her movies and producers wont use her anymore.
If u wanna be slim or if been slim makes u confident and sexy . . .by all means be.
Its all up to Omotola to decide what body shape she wants for herself so with every other person.

1 Like

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Hauwa1: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
ifyalways:

People can be funny.Who made who a judge over another mans shape and body size?who told who Omotola wants to be sexy?
People crying that she is an actress and shld keep fit,i ask una,so she shld not take up roles that are assigned to her by producers and feed her children cos she wants to be sexy for una?bunch of jokers.
Y'all shld try to find husband marry,drop 1,2 and 3 and then come back here to cry or moan.If her hubby is not complaining who are u all to yarn . . .common/mere movie buyers.U guys shld upload una full pics ooh for the world to see and judge. . . not some face but head to toe.No one has it all guys.
If ppl dont find her intresting and/or sexy they wont buy her movies and producers wont use her anymore.
If u wanna be slim or if been slim makes u confident and sexy . . .by all means be.
Its all up to Omotola to decide what body shape she wants for herself so with every other person.

kiss kiss
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ify tell that to a common woman but omotola has no excuse.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
na wa oooo grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
ify does have a point, somwhat.
if she was too "fat" or not beautiful enough, people would stop buying her movies and producers/directors would have long stopped using her in films.
but when she wears certain things for her movie roles. . .   lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOYOSI20(f): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
ifyalways:

This!!!!! wink smiley
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Outstrip(f): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
ify I think you are missing the point. Go watch Beyonce and Rihanna. She was competing with Nadia Buari in that movie. It was obvious that she needed to lose weight. You cannot accept that role knowing that you are supposed to come of looking like Beyonce but you look more like Queen Latifah trying to do those dance moves. Omotola is a smart woman and I know she took note when she saw that. she actually did lose weight after that and she looked much better on TV. She is never going to be skinny in the hollywood sense which is ok because nobody wants that anyway. She is curvy but at her heaviest it was not pretty on on the big screen. There is nothing sexy about rolls on a wide screen tv especially when the person is trying to play the role of a sexy 20 something year old. Maybe if they dressed her better You just cannot wear tight things when youare that size and think you are sexy
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
Omotola has the possibility an average woman can only dream of to have the best shape ever, but she is being lazy. It's not a matter of her husband or producers (they also use disgusting looking men and women). Her audience is not happy with her body so she must act.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by 2Legit2Qui: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
9 pages of discussion on Omotola's weight! what a bunch of lazy, jobless idiots.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

9 pages of discussion on Omotola's weight! what a bunch of lazy, jobless idiots.
lmao!!
see yourself.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by MissyB1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
Outstrip:

Omotola is good looking facially and even body wise she is not so bad that a little work will put her is a much different place. I personally think she should be offended when people say things like she is sexy for someone with 3 kids. If you do not know how to pay a compliment just keep it to yourself LOL. She does not seem to mind though. When she was competing with Nadia in Beyonce and Rihanna and she wore that tight dress and was trying to dance sexy I almost choked. If she wants to be more versatile she needs to lose weight. The Obasanjo tummy and wide ass is not the best for her type of work
You killed it there! grin
How could I have forgotten to mention her role in that movie?

Truth is truth even if it hurts. . . .She has to let go of some flesh around the stomach. cool cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Outstrip(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
I was not going to comment either. I was so busy laughing. Stupidity has no limits @ 2legits comment
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by 2Legit2Qui: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2009
majority of the commentators are women- indeed, women are the weaker, lazy, jobless sex.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

majority of the commentators are women- indeed, women are the weaker, lazy, jobless sex.
and you are?
hmmm please elaborate.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2009
lmao @ topic.

All I can say is that being slim doesn't make you healthy. There are people who are very skinny but eat a lot of junk, coupled with no work-out. While some eat only salad and are far from skinny. Some people are just born thick. And I don't advice anybody to go about killing themselves in the name of working out. Some of these Hollywood celebrities look very sick, with their bones and muscles popping out everywhere.

Anywayz, I think Omotola's body is fine except for the belly. But still, she's no where near obese!! And yes, it is annoying when she's compared with someone and people say she looks better because she's had 4 kids. That's just nonsense. who says the person who hasn't had 4 kids won't still be in shape after doing so? Omotola is free to be whatever she wants. It's her life like Ify said and her hubby sure ain't complaining, why should I?  undecided

LOL just watching Mo'nique say "skinny bitches don't eat EVER!!" Now she's a hater!  tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
chiogo:

LOL just watching Mo'nique say "skinny bitches don't eat EVER!!" Now she's a hater! tongue
DUH! she's a hater, thats why she lost weight!!
what happened to her "big girls this and that" or "im big and beautiful and fabulous"
monique lost some weight, im not sure how much, but its noticeable.
and she was talking about how much she loves her size and she was supposed to be encouraging big women.
she don left them behind.
all her fans and people that looked up to her for being "proud" of her size.
Monique better eat her words up and swallow them. what will she tell her fans now? that she wasnt happy with being fat so she lost weight? what?

same with Tyra Banks and same with Raven-Symone'
all those hypocrites.
Tyra is back to looking like a twig, and Raven lost a good amount of weight too.
all 3 of them were people who said "love your curves, embrace them"
blah blah blah.
i knew it was all too good to be true.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
Outstrip:

Thank you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) / Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.