Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (60766 Views)

Poll: Does Omotola need to lose weight?

Yes: 51% (49 votes)
No: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
She needs to visit the gym and get toned. She doesn't have to lose the weight.

So what though if she's had bla bla bla number of kids? She's not the only woman with kids. My mom had 6 of us and still looks good for her age. Besides, even Genevieve sef don born pikin.

Personally, I don't find her sexy one damn bit. If anything, I find her irritating. She was likeable back in the day.
She's not even that great an actress, and I hate the way she squeezes her mouth sometimes, forgetting that her lips are already somehow.

Lemme stop b4 dem say I'm a hater. wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2009
kellorah:

So what though if she's had bla bla bla number of kids? She's not the only woman with kids. My mom had 6 of us and still looks good for her age. Besides, even Genevieve sef don born pikin.

Personally, I don't find her sexy one damn bit. If anything, I find her irritating. She was likeable back in the day.
She's not even that great an actress, and I hate the way she squeezes her mouth sometimes, forgetting that her lips are already somehow.

Lemme stop b4 dem say I'm a hater
. wink wink wink wink

You are a hater. . . . .There i said it!!!! grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Amaka,  Tyra has always been skinny. She does gain a little weight once in a while but not that big of a deal. But I guess being in the modeling business, people fuss over it.

Mo'nique on the other hand, has always been huge since I started seeing her on TV. Anywayz, we know the truth is bitter. I'm sure she doesn't even agree with herself on what she says on TV. It's all business.  wink

I've never heard Raven say anything about weight but she's my girl  kiss I think her body type is fine. Except when the gut starts sticking out.   embarassed

@Kellorah, you're a hater!!!!  grin grin grin j/k.
I love Omotola though. never noticed the lips thing oo. But then I gave up on naija movies years ago.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
kellorah:

Lemme stop b4 dem say I'm a hater. wink wink wink wink

Buahahahaha . , the vultures are coming 4 u grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
Lol, cos I don't agree with them I'm a hater. grin It's all good.
I'm not obese, so I'm happy. . .hahaha. But on the real tho, Omotola needs to do something about her body.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by vicade(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
Look people it is omotolas body. If she likes she can be bigger than elephant. If you have a problem with it. dont watch her movies but you cant tell her what to do about her body. she knows what is best for her. what is comfortable for her and what she needs.

And i must say this .most of u are just hating cos most haters are quick to defend themselves that they are not hating.

And if they hate then let 'em hate And watch HER money pile up.

Awon haters oshi. Like omotola no get mirror or she ask una for health advice. That is how they killed michael jackson saying his nose is too big and saying mariah carey has small boobs
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2009
Lol . .MJ's dad said he had a big nose, not THEY.

This isn't about jealousy, come on!! Wot's there to be jealous of? It's not like I have any interest in being a celeb.
Mchhewwww!!

Someone disagrees with your view and they become haters/jealous people.

Anyway sha, wetin be my own? It's not like I'm buying 9ja movies, let alone Omotola's ones. It's just advice we're giving, so it's up to her to see sense in wot people are saying or not.

@ the end of the day, we can't all be fit.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2009
LMAO@ vicade. Isn't it up to them to either listen or ignore? people are always going to talk. That's the price for being a celebrity.

kellorah:

Lol . .MJ's dad said he had a big nose, not THEY.
True. Besides didn't they all get nose jobs in their family? including the not-so-popular ones? did anybody force them? grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by vicade(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
Dont mean to be rude but who are you to give her advice on her body that has nothing to do with you ?

Did she actually say in any press interview that she is unhappy about her body ?

She is fleshy period. Just wait for ini edo to born three kids then u will see what i am talking about whereas if Genevive nnaji has ten children she might still be fit.

So back off my darling Omotola  angry cool tongue kiss
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2009
Look, we see these people in mags, on t.v, etc, if we don't like wot we see, we will criticise. Even if we like the person so much, it's not a crime to find fault in something about them, maybe their dress sense. You and some others need to stop being over defensive.

I might as well turn around and ask u who u r to defend her like this. She doesn't even know u. KMT!

I don't like 9ja music, except for maybe 3, will u say I am a hater, that I'm jealous of D'banj and co's success?? It sounds sooo silly man. undecided undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by TOPE20001(f): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
Vicade is just one of her die hard fans grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by vicade(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
I adore omotola. smiley and ini edo cheesy but they are both taken.

am not saying anyone is jealous. And i can find fault in you yourself if i see you. for all i care you might have a big head and be short with footballers legs and a face laden with pimples. All these are faults and it is ur business to take care of this and not my business to point out the obvious
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
LMAO!!!! Of course no one is perfect, but if ur problem happens to be something u can control why not control it?

I'm 5"3. . . .but I'd rather be me, than be Omotola. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by vicade(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
and omotola would rather have us discussing her than the other way round.

She is fat no doubt but she aint blind too.Moreover. maybe it could be worse. maybe this is damage control

Just wait when ini edo drops three then you will see real fat
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
. . .or maybe she doesn't know she's in this state.
She's seeing Beyonce's body in the mirror instead hers.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
vicade:

She is fat no doubt but she aint blind too.Moreover. maybe it could be worse. maybe this is damage control

She's fat  shocked shocked Na wa oo. Do you guys know the meaning of fat anyway?   lipsrsealed

kellorah:

I don't like 9ja music, except for maybe 3, will u say I am a hater, that I'm jealous of D'banj and co's success?? It sounds sooo silly man.  undecided undecided
The funny part is that they actually say you're jealous. I've been told, me sef I don't like a vast number of naija music/artistes, only listen to a handful.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
Omotola's #1 fan said she's fat. sad
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by ritaNL: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
Omotola to me is ok,everybody cannot be a lepa for God sake.
Thou I agree that nigerian actresses need to do something about their weight but omosexy is ok.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by SeanT21(f): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpBj6mFxQvA

Here is a recent interview Omotola gived. She looks average to me.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
She looks healthy in the interview.

grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
Omotola is not fat. We can't all be the same.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
SeanT21:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpBj6mFxQvA

Here is a recent interview Omotola gived. She looks average to me.
LOL@ the comments on youtube. I see your comment too. tongue

As for the accent issue, lemme not say anything.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by SeanT21(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
chiogo:

LOL@ the comments on youtube. I see your comment too. tongue

As for the accent issue, lemme not say anything.

how the hell did U know that was me?? haha tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chiogo(f): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
SeanTaylor duh!!! I'm hip!!! tongue
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by SeanT21(f): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
hehe. wink
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2009
them still dey argue this case?

all you overweight kids should stop criticising the woman ojare

go watch una own weight grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2009
But the underweight are allowed to?! YAAYYY.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by amebono1: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2009
some of you here are not underweight grin
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by kellorah: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2009
I wouldn't say I was. . .I hope I'm not, but I aint obese, or chubby. . .so I guess I have a right to criticise Omotola. cool cool cool
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 19, 2009
Ah ah this post is still going? grin. Omotola is undoubtedly a beautiful woman.
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by THEAMAKA(f): 2:03am On Oct 19, 2009
chiogo:

@Amaka, Tyra has always been skinny. She does gain a little weight once in a while but not that big of a deal. But I guess being in the modeling business, people fuss over it.

Mo'nique on the other hand, has always been huge since I started seeing her on TV. Anywayz, we know the truth is bitter. I'm sure she doesn't even agree with herself on what she says on TV. It's all business. wink

I've never heard Raven say anything about weight but she's my girl kiss I think her body type is fine. Except when the gut starts sticking out. embarassed

well there is a problem with what you said.
yes tyra was skinny and WAS a model.
she started that whole "so what!" movement. talking about embracing your body and embracing your curves, as well as people shouldnt feel the need to lose weight. blah blah
and then she started THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT to then turn around and lose weight to look like a twig again.
she is done with modeling, she has retired.
also if she was so much for "embracing and loving your body" she wouldnt have felt the need to drop all that weight.
that shows from day one she wasnt satisfied with her body.

monique was the main promoter of this "big women/curvy women" lingo.
all this about skinny women being evil and big girls can do this and that.
i even knew a lady that looked up to monique for being strong and proud of her body.
only for monique to go and lose weight talking about she wants to lose more than what she has already lost.
where do her fans stand now? who do they stand behind?
a hypocritical woman that has been telling them for all these years to love themselves and embrace their bodies, only for her to do the exact opposite?

and as for raven, ive heard her say a lot of times how she is proud and happy with her body.
even her "That's So Raven" line that came out a while back, she mentioned about how her line was for girls of ALL sizes and how she did make a lot of clothes for curvy girls and things like that.
i dont exactly remember where, but she did talk about how she loves her body and how she feels everyone should have a positive body image no matter what size.
and what did she do? lose weight! im guessing she wasnt happy with her body image that she was telling everyone else to embrace.

ahhhh i did write a lot, but these women sef.
how can they be screaming one thing, but doing another?
all their fans and the people that look up to them, where do they stand now?
its best that all of them just go and lose weight. who is their defense now?
undecided
Re: Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight by chamotex(m): 3:15am On Oct 19, 2009
I smell beef here, quickly jumps out thru the window

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.