Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (69315 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Well,most of the ladies i get close to keep saying same thing...I have a boyfriend...and hit me up on friend zone

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dasherz(f): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
I am still single cos i'm scared of being in love and getting the feeling dumped in my face .. it is hard being single for me as an introvert sometimes I need that one person to talk to but he's not just there ...

I am single cos so far the guy i have met don't just add up to what I expect not even one or two of it .. no it is not about setting high standards , I get tired of people easily and I would love to hang out with someone who can keep the conversation alive, someone who is knowledgeable in some areas of interest, a neat and well cut guy .. but all the guys I have met are either braggarts, talkative with no meaningful points or totally dumb

I am also single cos after a terrible experience I really fancy the walls of my room more than stepping out and when i do step out I just cant let the safety conscious thingy go .. but the few times I do let go met the guys named in the second statements above and when they don't turn out as expected I go reclusive again even met a guy that said rape should be mad legal undecided

so i think these are the few reasons I am still single .. tho I am not that old

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
HermajestyQ:
. Christian and handsome working class Yoruba man between the ages of 30-34 years.

what did IBO men do oooo
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by HermajestyQ(f): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Talk2Bella:

what did IBO men do oooo
Ibos are also cool but i prefer a Yoruba man
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
HermajestyQ:
Ibos are also cool but i prefer a Yoruba man

cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
HermajestyQ:
Yes
I'm also available but the age you mentioned above is beyond me , i am a younger guy.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
I am still single cos i'm scared of being in love and getting the feeling dumped in my face .. it is hard being single for me as an introvert sometimes I need that one person to talk to but he's not just there ...

I am single cos so far the guy i have met don't just add up to what I expect not even one or two of it .. no it is not about setting high standards , I get tired of people easily and I would love to hang out with someone who can keep the conversation alive, someone who is knowledgeable in some areas of interest, a neat and well cut guy .. but all the guys I have met are either braggarts, talkative with no meaningful points or totally dumb

I am also single cos after a terrible experience I really fancy the walls of my room more than stepping out and when i do step out I just cant let the safety conscious thingy go .. but the few times I do let go met the guys named in the second statements above and when they don't turn out as expected I go reclusive again even met a guy that said rape should be mad legal undecided

Whats your tribe?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dasherz(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Perspectives:

Whats your tribe?

ibibio ...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

ibibio ...

Am Yoruba. Do you mind if we give it a try and see where it leads.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dasherz(f): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Perspectives:

Am Yoruba. Do you mind if we give it a try and see where it leads.

with all sincerity I don't know what reply to give smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

with all sincerity I don't know what reply to give smiley

Well, i honestly don't know what to say to that too. Am not very good at this.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dasherz(f): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Perspectives:

Well, i honestly don't know what to say to that too. Am not very good at this.

it's fine .. baby steps
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Alphaman007: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Every girl seems to be in a relationship... I've been friend-zoned, brother-zoned, counselor-zoned.. Mehn at this rate... sad
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Alphaman007: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

wow you're like my personality Doople ganger
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by zub(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2017
single cos am scared of getting hurt.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dasherz(f): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Alphaman007:
wow you're like my personality Doople ganger

wow

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by jidxin(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
BECAUSE I'M FK...IN FUGLY
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Chrisjane(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

Just read my mind but minus scared of being in love and getting the feeling of being dumped in my face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Zhahovic(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2017
I am single cos I've had real bad luck in relationships... and ladies mistake my calm face and gentle looks for dumminess

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Zhahovic(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Dating is a waste of time, you spend money and time on someone you might never marry.. The unthankful bitçh still sometimes has the nerve to bitçh to you about little things..

Fuçking annoying..
gosh
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TEAMvido(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2017
wink
Stalker365:
Nobody likes me cry
come make I arrange lalas247 for you .....that girl is killer ....
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Zhahovic:
I am single cos I've had real bad luck in relationships... and ladies mistake my calm face and gentle looks for dumminess

This is me exactly
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chrisjane:

Just read my mind but minus scared of being in love and getting the feeling of being dumped in my face
chai
So you are scared of loving me. . cry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Bidexluv(f): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Because I am an introvert. I don't like going out.

I get tired of conversation easily sef. Picking calls or replying texts is a little hard for me.

I think the main reason is, I am not completely broken.

I had a very, very bad experience and encounter while growing that made addicted to staying by myself.

Lol, lastly I believe I am too slim.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Chrisjane(f): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
zenmaster:

chai
So you are scared of loving me. . cry

Don't cry. It breaks my heart. You didn't understand my post. I meant that unlike the poster I quoted, every other thing applies to me except that I am not scared of love and being dumped (I should be doing the dumping grin)
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mastermaestro(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alphaman007:
Every girl seems to be in a relationship... I've been friend-zoned, brother-zoned, counselor-zoned.. Mehn at this rate... sad

cheesy Please take it easy. You will find your match. Just keep trying, dude. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Alphaman007: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
mastermaestro:

cheesy Please take it easy. You will find your match. Just keep trying, dude. wink
I hope so brah..as I Don dey old
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mastermaestro(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bidexluv:
Because I am an introvert. I don't like going out.

I get tired of conversation easily sef. Picking calls or replying texts is a little hard for me.

I think the main reason is, I am not completely broken.

I had a very, very bad experience and encounter while growing that made addicted to staying by myself.

Lol, lastly I believe I am too slim.

How slim? There are dudes who would die for your slender physique. Babe, don't despair. Besides, you can part ways with your sour past, and open up a new path for a fascinating future. If I may ask you, for how much longer would you cling to an unpleasant past? We could talk about it! All ears, I am!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mastermaestro(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alphaman007:
I hope so brah..as I Don dey old

I feel your concerns. But you can still meet someone. Maybe you should change how you start a meeting with an opposite sex whom you are romantically interested in. Don't prolong casual exchanges and friendship. Be quick to make your intentions known. And once she isn't interested, move onto someone who is. Someone cool will definitely say yes to you soon. Bonne chance...good luck!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ladybluecash(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Stalker365:
Nobody likes me cry
Jesus loves you
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Alphaman007: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
mastermaestro:

I feel your concerns. But you can still meet someone. Maybe you should change how you start a meeting with an opposite sex whom you are romantically interested in. Don't prolong casual exchanges and friendship. Be quick to make your intentions known. And once she isn't interested, move onto someone who is. Someone cool will definitely say yes to you soon. Bonne chance...good luck!
thanks for the words of encouragement bro..... You've lifted my spirit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.