Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (69263 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by snowbaby(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Been single for a while now, not because of lack of suitors, but because we dont level up intellectually, when i was younger, i will happily date the guys coming my way now, but now "kolewerk"

i remember when i use to wallow in misery because i was single and all my friends were engaged, then i told myself then that in this period of waiting for the right man, why dont you work on yourself to be the right woman.

i then registered for a professional exam , i went for enterpreneurship and vocational training, i started my own business, i read books and became more closer to God, and thank God i have found my purpose in life.

I dont get to meet lot of guys now because i get really busy with my business and the guys that i have been meeting lately,in their mid thirties ooo dont even know what they want out of life, And with what i have laid out for my life, i want a man with purpose that ll also help me fulfill my own purpose, so i just let them go.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Leon90(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Girls are too complicated. One is just frustrating all my efforts to get married. I have just decided to forget it and continue making my millions. No time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Vetsolo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
that is my business if i may ask why are u married nonsence

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by SmeagolC(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Another reason may be that false identities have been created and so many people expect you to live up to such before they give you a chance.
Then again, some lies are more comforting than the truth.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kaboninc(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Saint52:
Being in LOVE, is PAINFUL, OVERRATED and TIME consuming, I have been there, and I`m still there. 4yrs still counting. I`m very emotional and i know how to love, but she is not caring and loving as i want. I have tried my best to shape her, but she drift away easily after few weeks of change.... I dont have time for cheating. I`m G-boy so i do carry Olosho a times but nothing attached though. I wish i`m not in Love. My girl is very beautiful with full curve.

Your sins are haunting and hunting you bro
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by iabdulrazaq(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
diva90:
I'm not single but I wish I was single undecided
I am single but i wish i was not single
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by nwadiuko1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
maybe someone should teach me how to be romantic, because the last two girls said i lack that attribute, and i know i really tried
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
snowbaby:
Been single for a while now, not because of lack of suitors, but because we dont level up intellectually, when i was younger, i will happily date the guys coming my way now, but now "kolewerk"

i remember when i use to wallow in misery because i was single and all my friends were engaged, then i told myself then that in this period of waiting for the right man, why dont you work on yourself to be the right woman.

i then registered for a professional exam , i went for enterpreneurship and vocational training, i started my own business, i read books and became more closer to God, and thank God i have found my purpose in life.

I dont get to meet lot of guys now because i get really busy with my business and the guys that i have been meeting lately,in their mid thirties ooo dont even know what they want out of life, And with what i have laid out for my life, i want a man with purpose that ll also help me fulfill my own purpose, so i just let them go.

I admire your efforts smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kaboninc(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
snowbaby:

Nice dp
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
stzy:
Isn't it cheaper to pick up a girl at d club n have a wonderful night n in the morning u will not only. Feel fresh but. Also don't have to worry explaining to some chiq why u need. To watch champions league instead of Telemundo
lool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kaboninc(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
nwadiuko1:
maybe someone should teach me how to be romantic, because the last two girls said i lack that attribute, and i know i really tried

They could teach you how to be romantic.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
awakeuche:
text me ur email address... Weird how i am never able to send mails to anyone from their profile, is there a secret to doing it i am yet to discover...

tork2bella@gmail.com
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by musicwriter(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Naturally I'm someone that stays on my own. And I'm happier when I'm on my own doing my thing. So, mine is not even a matter of choice. Just being on my own is how I'm configured.

Marriage just like friends, would cause me a great deal of discomfort and I'll lose my peace. I'm not ready to quarrel with someone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Handsomecole(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm shy and so girls turn me down cry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kaboninc(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I admire your efforts smiley

I admire your effort too. smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
I was MADE single.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dshocker(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Most Nigerian girls are single because of their greed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dshocker(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Don’t you get tired when people ask you this question? But here I am asking you, why are you single? Most people don’t know being single sometimes is a choice, but what’s a choice without a purpose or a reason? If you don’t know why you’re single then you need to know why no one is asking you out.

Everyone these days is single, a guy comes up to you and says he’s single, you know this very pretty girl and she tells you she’s single and you open your mouth in awe because you don’t believe such a beaut could be single.

What is the reason behind that decision you’ve taken to be single

Work?

Heartbreak?

Sexual preference?

Finance?

Time?

Lack of a dating type?

Honesty?

Location?

School?

Waiting on someone to notice you?

Age?

Gender?

Lack of interest?

Self-Searching?

Character?

Family Background?

Tell me your reason and purpose, being single is no fun without a purpose, it sometimes lead to depression, envy, suicidal thoughts and lonesome nights.

You begin to question yourself and your existence, most people who always scream team single {without a purpose} are dying inside, they need that companionship, someone to talk to, someone to listen to, someone to touch, someone to play with, they just need someone and most times because there’s a lack of someone they begin to give everyone a chance which becomes a cycle and leads to more heartbreak and then we hear the Forever Single Phrase all over again.

You need to know why you’re single, there’s enough people in the world to go around for everyone, heck people are getting married every Saturday, every day, and you’re there scream “SINGLE LADIES” “SINGLE MEN CREW” wake up, you need help ASAP screaming Team No Hoes won’t alleviate the loneliness you feel inside, screaming Team No Dykes won’t make you feel any better, you need a purpose for being single or without that you’re just someone who isn’t able to get a man or a woman.

While I was in the University, I didn’t date, not that I didn’t have a play companion, I just didn’t want anything serious because I wanted to finish school without distractions and I saw that as one, and when I finished school I said nah, I need a job before I’d date, no one wants to date a liability, when I finally got a job I was ready to date, I did for a while and realized I wanted more things in life than dating and I went for it.

This isn’t a write-up to make you feel bad, for everything there’s a season and a reason and without these you’re just floating on the plane of reality, not making an impact, not contributing, you’re just sliding in and out without realizing how opaque your life is.

This doesn’t apply to dating alone, why do you do the things you do? What’s the reason behind the purpose that’s motivating you? Don’t forget to drop your comment and encourage someone.

Thanks.

Isabella Ibeji

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-are-you-still-single.html?m=1

What about you Bella,are you single¿
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by soberdrunk(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Addicted to "Freedom"!! angry angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dshocker:

What about you Bella,are you single¿

I recently started dating someone, still trying to see how it goes smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by tete7000(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Dating is a waste of time, you spend money and time on someone you might never marry.. The unthankful bitçh still sometimes has the nerve to bitçh to you about little things..

Fuçking annoying..

Giving without expecting anything in return can give so much joy to the giver. Making other happy should bring smile to the one bringing the happiness. Joy is mutual. The problem is when we go around seeking selfish pleasure, expecting people must pay back in cash or kind what we have sowed in their lives. If you sow positively in someone's else wife,another somewhere is doing same to your wife. Life is a field, it is what you sow you reap. Learn to give with joy without so much expectation of people paying you back and you will be happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by NeuroBoss(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
JackieMay:
I'm still looking for a guy that's 6 feet tall, cute, not fat, not necessarily with 6 packs, not necessarily rich, but not a parasite biko, sweet, charming, romantic, faithful, calm, smart, fun. and must speak at least three foreign languages. interested candidates, please apply grin

Lol! Have you seen me? I qualified in everything but one! I'm 5'7 tall! The number of languages I speak will "fear" you and still learning more till I beat Alexander Powell Janulus' record of "world's most fluent man" with 49 language fluency.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:
Naturally I'm someone that stays on my own. And I'm happier when I'm on my own doing my thing. So, mine is not even a matter of choice. Just being on my own is how I'm configured.

Marriage just like friends, would cause me a great deal of discomfort and I'll lose my peace. I'm not ready to quarrel with someone.
Extreme intoversion. That's remarkable. Here's someone who enjoys his own company more than any other thing. You must have a lot going on inside......

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by pappicole(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
When she was ready I was not, now that I am ready she is long gone!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Djbond(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
well, to be honest ..i think I'm single because I'm tired of approaching ladies and hearing "I'm in a relationship" which most are not true so I gave up talking to women. though I'm attractive but it just sucks when it seems tough.. I've wooed 25 ladies and counting in the last three months and none has given me the green light... fvcking tired anyway
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dshocker(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
rosalieene:

That's because I am a Rev sister grin

I pray God sees you through all the days of your life as a rev sister.... Amen & God bless. grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ab025(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
queenfav:
Work,time,busy chasing money,like my own space yada yada yada..

Can we chase this money together??
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dshocker(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I recently started dating someone, still trying to see how it goes smiley

Kk,wishing you all the best....Are you on instagram?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm still single because guys are complicated.

I'm afraid I will be faithful and he will cheat on me.
I'm afraid that he will change to something else.
Im afraid that after all the fvcking and all that, he won't marry me angry sad
Are you kidding?i've been girls' victim all my life!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Teaser4(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
JackieMay:
I'm still looking for a guy that's 6 feet tall, cute, not fat, not necessarily with 6 packs, not necessarily rich, but not a parasite biko, sweet, charming, romantic, faithful, calm, smart, fun. and must speak at least three foreign languages. interested candidates, please apply grin
Jesus is yur suitor he's on his way
...coming soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.