Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC (21241 Views)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
specimenC:

Couldn't you vote him back in cos of his performances, what's it with you Igbos and un necessary hatred ?
We won't vote him back cos he won't perform under Apc like he is doing now,ask Imo state Idigenes

3 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by wristbangle: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don't think such will happen.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
lestat:

Bro lets look at this factually, this will actually benefit both Obiano and Anambra as a whole. Obiano needs the pedestle of a ruling party to be able to go further and do more for Anambra coupled with the fact that South East needs to align with the ruling party, sentiments aside.

What do you think?
We have seen how far it webt with Rochas .
All tge federal roads in Imo state are getting tarred by Fashola.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by okotv(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Now I know why Lagos is far ahead in Nigeria, instead of voting in performance, you vote along party lines.

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by fippycbk(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
lestat:

Bro lets look at this factually, this will actually benefit both Obiano and Anambra as a whole. Obiano needs the pedestle of a ruling party to be able to go further and do more for Anambra coupled with the fact that South East needs to align with the ruling party, sentiments aside.

What do you think?

Imo that has aligned is North East?
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is a mere speculatn.Let's assume dat Obiano is contemplatin to jump d ship and defects,he well knws dat APC is nt an option as long as Anambra is concerened.Bt d day he makes mistake and move to APC, dat same day APGA followers will move to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by nwaanambra1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
i saw the signs and the writting on the wall.

from his frequent visits to lagos to see tinubu to his serious romance with the northern elements like Abubakar and many others are clear signs of things about to happen!

i said it and my brothers wanted to eat me raw!

he will silently decamp.

nwaanambra1:
i told u guys! cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3298649/obiano-receives-abdusalami-abubakar-awka#48624815

obiano is heading to APC! cheesy cheesy grin

the north loves him and they see him as a willing tool!

if u doubt me, think about all his positive actions towards northers in anambra!

he rebuilt their mosque, he gave them full assurance that they are safe in his state!

HE GAVE ONE FULANI GUY A POLITICAL APPOINTMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE!

he never condemn the Nigerian army for the brutal murder of ipod yoots in anambra state!

the one that sweet the northerners the most is the huge payment reward he gave the fulanis to offset their lost cows am very sure that's why abubakar came to thank him personally!

also remember that anambra is the only state in the south east visited by burantai!

NORTHERNERS DON'T GIVE ARNAS(INFIDELS) THAT KIND OF HUG ABUBAKAR GAVE OBIANO IN THAT PIX UNLESS YOU HAVE FULLY PLEDGED ALLEGIANCE TO THEM AND PROVED IT BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!

OBIANO SAW HOW THE NORTH PAY BACK HUGELY IN KIND TO NGIGE, AMAECHI AND ROCHAS AND HE IS TOWING THE SAME ROUTE!

I CAN BET YOU THAT ANAMBRA WILL BE THE FIRST SOUTH-EASTERN STATE TO BE VISITED BY BUHARI - YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

AM NOT AGAINST THIS POLITICAL RELATIONSHIP SHA! BUT IT MUST BE MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL! THATS MY STAND!undecided

ANOTHER THING, THE NORTHERNERS ARE INCREASING IN NUMBER IN ANAMBRA STATE - I MEAN THEY ARE TROUPING INTO ANAMBRA STATE TO SETTLE AND DO BUSINESS - BASED ON THEIR VIOLENT NATURE, I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE THAT OR NOT undecided

THE NORTH IS ON A CONQUEST - DIPLOMATIC CONQUEST OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA! ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL FAIL TO SEE THEIR DETERMINATION AND DIPLOMACY! IN ALL HONESTY, THEY ARE GOOD IN THE GAME - THEY BEAT ALL OF US - THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST, SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTHEAST IN THE GAME OF POLITICS! I SINCERELY DOFF MY HAT FOR THEM undecided
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by pedrilo: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
thats political suicide
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by olaitoro(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
okotv:
Now I know why Lagos is far ahead in Nigeria, instead of voting in performance, you vote along party lines.

which lagos
bro stop this lie joor, remove federal government facilities in Lagos and watch that over hyped glorified slum crumbles like a pack of card.

they keep on shouting lagos this lagos that as if lagos is better.

egbon always talk true, most of us here know lagos like the back of our hand.

Lagos is a large slum waiting to explode.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by nwakibie3(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
If he dares then he is dead politically. I trust my anambra people even obiano himself is aware of it.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by drss(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
rozario:
If he decamp's to APC that will be the end of him politicaly.
u just took d words out of my mouth. APC ar desperate to plant in their dirty feets in south east. it will never happen.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by chimoskyg(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
His second tenure will be in shamble

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by drss(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
tinsel:
That will be a suicide for him to join APC. And he cannot join PDP because of Peter Obi. So the best choice for to look for another registered party apart from APC.
dis is d biggest problem with zoo politicians. any small problem within their party, they start planning to decamp. which party no get problem no wonder notin gets done in d con3. every body is running away from problem rather dan sitting down to solve d problem. look at buari. he's always complaining. how can d con3 even develop with dis kind of pipul at d helm of affairs
there's no point for obiano to leave APGA. let him remain dia n help resolve their differences.
a politician running away from a party becos of crisis is notin but a political prostitute.

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Ganiyat72(f): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Obiano should ask chris tunde ngige what happend to his political carrea in anambra state, the day he decided to join the islamic brotherhood party aka APC.To the best of my knowledge, Anambra state is the last state where an islamic party such as apc would be allowed or tolereted.

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Osmondinho(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
If Obiano like make he build Dubai in Anambra... the moment he decamp to APC... He will lose even 3rd he won't see.

I can bet my life on that

2 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by emerged01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm,naija politics
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by nwakibie3(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
But I thought that the constitution says that the seat of any elected office holder should be declared vacant should he/she decamps to another political party; this is because we vote the political party not the individual.

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by biggie73(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Notify me when he joins APC. I wish I care.

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by biggie73(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
rozario:
If he decamp's to APC that will be the end of him politicaly.
...In Nairaland or Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by DaPuncline: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
VampireeM:

Rochas rigged himself in and hopefully will be booted out with his inlaw 2019.. same treatment meted out to Ohakim in 2011
Shut up nigger. Rochas won.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
APC in Anambra State?!

Heavens forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by chibuzorAbia: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
olaitoro:

which lagos
bro stop this lie joor, remove federal government facilities in Lagos and watch the over hyped glorified slum crumbles like a pack of card.

they keep on shouting lagos this lagos that as if lagos is better.

egbon always talk true, most of us here knoe lagos as the back of our hand.

Lagos is a large slum waiting to explode.

Come home then, your homeland needs you rent paying idiots in Lagos. Who is going to develop our place, en?

I wish the Oba of Lagos follow through with his threat and throw you lagos Igbos into the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by mailmitch(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm, everywhere u put eye and ear its all abt political parties fighting nd d tussle fr who calls d shot. As fr APGA u guys shld get ur acts 2geda nd grow ur party instead of being a 1 state political party. Obiano if u like ursef nd ur political career u bettr remain in APGA nd fix d issues thre, because if u switch to APC u hve jst killed ur goodwill nd career. A word dey say is enuf fr d wise.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by mailmitch(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
nwakibie3:
But I thought that the constitution says that the seat of any elected office holder should be declared vacant should he/she decamps to another political party; this is because we vote the political party not the individual.

Bros tht is suppse to b d ideal situation, bt u knw as awa Nigeria politics dey it defiles all forms of sence, morality and evn law
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by obailala(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Now is absolutely not the time for this... APGA should get their act together, find a way to reclaim their mandate in Abia, push the killer party (PDP) out of the SE, spread their tentacles to neighbouring states like AKS, CRS, Benue and then think of how to form a powerful alliance with some other large party from another zone to claim the seat at Abuja.

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by eph12(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Maybe if he joins APC his efforts will be finally recognised by the people of south west
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by obailala(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
nwakibie3:
Same constitution gives an exception if the political party the person leaves is embroiled in a crisis. As we speak today, every single major political party is embroiled in one crisis or the other, so that clause in the constitution really has no effect.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by eph12(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
obailala:
Now is absolutely not the time for this... APGA should get their act together, find a way to reclaim their mandate in Abia, push the killer party (PDP) out of the SE, spread their tentacles to neighbouring states like AKS, CRS, Benue and then think of how to form a powerful alliance with some other large party from another zone to claim the seat at Abuja.
What about spreading their tentacles to imo and Edo?
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
eph12:

What about spreading their tentacles to imo and Edo?
Of course, I mentioned that they capture the entire SE first, then they start spreading out, Delta, Edo, AKS, CRS, Benue, even Labaran Maku could clinch something in Nassarawa... Sometimes I just dont get why smaller parties can't get their house in order, always one crisis or the other and then one begins to wonder what would happen if they grow into a large national party.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
He can't even try it sef. Even a goat would win him as a flagbearer for APGA
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by olaitoro(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Come home then, your homeland needs you rent paying idiots in Lagos. Who is going to develop our place, en?

I wish the Oba of Lagos follow through with his threat and throw you lagos Igbos into the lagoon

The omo ale jati jati 1 of kuvukiland, I hail ooo

Chai e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity / Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others / Near-Bankrupt States, Unviable Projects Await 18 New Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.