Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC (21240 Views)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by stsinner: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
everozone:
If he tries it it will mean his political OBITUARY because APC can't fly in Anambra State.
the same thought b4 both imo north senatorial election and edo governorship election
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by stsinner: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Anambrarians are not Imo, Edo or Lagos. we practice the politics of hatred. Once there's a stigma attached to you in Anambra, you are gone without any hope of revival. APC is hated even by Anambrarians unborn, so no person irrespective of his political achievement can convince Anambrarians to vote APC. That's impossible
hahaha..thats not true. where was the politics of hatred & stigma when sen chris ngige(ACN) defeated late Dora(APGA) for senate in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by nonhuman(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
brainpulse:
See their lives, they can't manage a party from their region, while they are busy running up and down abusing everyone.
what party do u have running running in ur own region. see them bad belle. I spit on ur head
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by nonhuman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
specimenC:

Couldn't you vote him back in cos of his performances, what's it with you Igbos and un necessary hatred ?
yes we hate APC because that party belong to the devil in case u don't know go and ask question. we are children of God

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Donpiero1: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=49993731] just like rochas abi? grin[/quoteAnambra is not imo state. ]
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by sonssyo: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
everozone:
If he tries it it will mean his political OBITUARY because APC can't fly in Anambra State.

Yea Bro, NO VACANCY FOR APC IN ANAMBRA STATE
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
stsinner:

the same thought b4 both imo north senatorial election and edo governorship election
I repeat,Anambra is neither Imo nor Edo.APC can rig Imo and Edo elections but they can't dare Anambra and her people.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
sonssyo:

Yea Bro, NO VACANCY FOR APC IN ANAMBRA STATE
In Anambra,APC doesn't exist.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chai... They can not manage a state with a political party. Yet they want to manage a biafrau. Yeye nonsence.
brainpulse:
See their lives, they can't manage a party from their region, while they are busy running up and down abusing everyone.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by mensdept: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Obiano is a zombie- The Flaties

Master of Flat-heads.

The most popular flat head in Nigeria/Zoogeria today is Buhari. Like you didn't know
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by stsinner: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
everozone:
I repeat,Anambra is neither Imo nor Edo.APC can rig Imo and Edo elections but they can't dare Anambra and her people.
my brother,leave matter for matthias. u dont understand anambra politics. Election rigging is an art to politicans, & masses are just numbers. Let me just drop hints u may have forgotten(or not aware of). In 2014 election in anambra, the incumbent gov formed alliance with FG & inec to make sure ACN never won that election. Then fg were jittery that allowing the defunt ACN to win in the east will give opposition a leverage in sEAST. So they made sure that election didnt go well in ngige's stronghold while results were inflated in both obi's & obiano's strongholds. Yes obi was popular but was having issues within his party because of the primary election that brought that "onye añuruma aguleri'' just 5months after he joined the party.Do u not know that pdp's governorship candidate in 2014,tony nwoye(currently in the house of Reps) is now the only apc's federal lawmaker in anambra state?

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
stsinner:

my brother,leave matter for matthias. u dont understand anambra politics. Election rigging is an art to politicans, & masses are just numbers. Let me just drop hints u may have forgotten(or not aware of). In 2014 election in anambra, the incumbent gov formed alliance with FG & inec to make sure ACN never won that election. Then fg were jittery that allowing the defunt ACN to win in the east will give opposition a leverage in sEAST. So they made sure that election didnt go well in ngige's stronghold while results were inflated in both obi's & obiano's strongholds. Yes obi was popular but was having issues within his party because of the primary election that brought that "onye añuruma aguleri'' just 5months after he joined the party.Do u not know that pdp's governorship candidate in 2014,tony nwoye(currently in the house of Reps) is now the only apc's federal lawmaker in anambra state?

Good points
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by hamzyluv(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
AustineE1:
...'an uncomfiremed sources in APC said that because of the internal crisis in the ruling APC party,PMB may most likely join APGA inother to win 2019 presidential electons.'
If Obiano joins APC,i can assure you he cannt win his ward in Agulere in Anambra North. It is akin to a political suicide,this is Anambra the soul of Eastern Nigeria.
on what party name did Dr. Chris Ngige won his senatorial election in anambra state ? my brother , if Onwa election for idemili, orunmba, nkpor, and his senatorial districts were dully announced during the last gubernatorial elections ,even APGA knew he will win ..... like seriously 110thousands votes were cancelled from his polling units alone .... am speaking from experience because I served as PO during the said election.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by chibuzorAbia: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lilimax:
So you be Yoruba boy all these while? shocked

Who be Yoruba boy? You dey mind that idiat Olaitoro? Like say Olaitoro be Igbo? I just dey pray say make some real yawa happen make dem repatriate my people back to Igboland so dat we go join hand develop am.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by baddosky1: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Same way they rumored he was defecting to APC in April last year....APC should continue wishing!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=stsinner post=50006075]
my brother,leave matter for matthias.Bro APC is dead in Anambra State.Ndi Anambra have rejected and kicked APC out of the State.There is intense hatred for the party there.APC should forget about Anambra.

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
stsinner:

hahaha..thats not true. where was the politics of hatred & stigma when sen chris ngige(ACN) defeated late Dora(APGA) for senate in 2011?
You talk like a political illitrate.ACN wasn't APC.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Okudiover(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin If his defection would cause the price of rice and cement to come down or reduce the gap between the Naira and Dollar then I welcome it. But if it makes no difference then we are still running around in square circles. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Rocketicon(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Story 4 the godies
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by MrSly(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Obiano is a zombie- The Flaties

Master of Flat-heads.
The du ll est brain ever. I do not mean Obiano, I mean the writer of my quote.

Prove me wrong by telling NL the figure of speech I used in " the dullest brain ever"

Itibolibo!
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2016
MrSly:

The du ll est brain ever. I do not mean Obiano, I mean the writer of my quote.

Prove me wrong by telling NL the figure of speech I used in " the dullest brain ever"

Itibolibo!
why u come dey vex like this?

Master of Flat-heads.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by stsinner: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2016
everozone:
You talk like a political illitrate.ACN wasn't APC.
and this is ur superior arguement? Smh! I can see who u are through ur statement
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by ArodewilliamsT: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Once he leaves, Ifeanyi Uba will simply pick his APGA ticket and fill his void.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2016
stsinner:

and this is ur superior arguement? Smh! I can see who u are through ur statement
You don't make a point by saying much.I just hit the nail on the head.APC is not sellable in Anambra,Ngige knows this,okay?
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2016
stsinner:

We voted Ngige cos of his track record and not ACN,but now Ngige is in a party perceived as an enemy of Ndigbo,nothin 4 him
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by stsinner: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2016
everozone:
We voted Ngige cos of his track record and not ACN,but now Ngige is in a party perceived as an enemy of Ndigbo,nothin 4 him
i cant see ur consistency bro. First u said apc cant win election because there is so much hatred for the party in the state,thereby making people think ndi anambra vote along party line rather than candidates yet claim they voted for ngige because of his track record & not because of his party. Ok, why then do u think people wont vote for gov obiano base on track record(if he has any) rather than his party affliation(assuming he joins apc).

1 Like

Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by stsinner: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2016
everozone:
You don't make a point by saying much.I just hit the nail on the head.APC is not sellable in Anambra,Ngige knows this,okay?
u dont hit a nail on the head through insults...another person quoted me above & wrote "good points".note, I dont make point to impress but with facts on ground.I think Hamzyluv made similar valid points that i made
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=stsinner post=50020712]
My point is dat although Ngige did well as a gov n dat ws why he earned our votes.Now he has aligned himself with a party so hated by us,he has lost our supports to him.Therefore, Obiano can't make same mistake.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Evil communication spoils good manner.So long Ngige has identified with APC, d wrong party,he has been infected with d inadiquacies of d party.How many jobs has he created in his ministry?Point them out,bro.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by everozone: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Obiano is moving Anambra 4ward because he works with APGA's manifesto.If he moves 2 APC he would b compelled 2 adopt d retrogressive party's manifesto, thereby putting Anambra State in a reverse gear.Heaven forbid.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by Khez: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy im sure he knows that , he should ask nigege
rozario:
If he decamp's to APC that will be the end of him politicaly.
Re: APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC by specimenC: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
nonhuman:
yes we hate APC because that party belong to the devil in case u don't know go and ask question. we are children of God

Mtchew..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowores Attacks Oby Ezekwesili For Visiting Ibrahim Babangida / Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.