Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) (21359 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by sankky: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good showmanship
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by eghexs76: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Your mouth go bend
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by nextstep(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
It's a nice gesture, but governors and other high-profile persons (targets) really should not be travelling with the masses for security reasons.
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Change begins with me.
APC till year 2050.
God forbid!! 2050 ke
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by usamali(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
If u like board keke our moni dey wit una! Who u help!!!
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by anonimi: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
englishmart:
then He arranged for a photographer to take the pictures and post them online.
What's the point?

Paparazzi photo SHOW purpose to fool the zombies.
One showed up already before your comment. grin
We can believe Ganduje when he uses all the money saved from flying economy class upandan our country to enroll ALL Kano children in schools.
BTW, is he not supposed to be sitting down in Kano to do his job instead of flying to Imo to launch an obscure book about some random Deputy Governor?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cVR-FSxVhk0/VK-k3wYjd0I/AAAAAAABfb0/X_fm7vCDT70/s1600/DONT%2BWAIT%2BSERIES.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by diva90: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
What's the big deal? undecided people make it look as if flying economy is for the under privileged and poor people. There are many business men and people who can clearly afford business class that still fly economy. It's all about choice. After all when the plane goes down, won't everybody go down too regardless of where they are seated?
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
massinola:
only in Nigeria do we celebrate mediocrity as achievement. someone above me is celebrating this as part of change. I weep for my country and her citizenry. change would have began with him if he used his official car and convoy with their normal waoo waoo waoo noise from owerri to kano. pass through Enugu -Onitcha road and Benue -Lokoja rd. By then we will really know the change has come. APC till 2050 ni, till infinity ko. Saraki has just been freed and these APC zombies still believe the change is here. na okada change de here now .mtchwww
I forgot that change also began with Buhsri by promising to sell our common property in presidential jets. those jets are owned by the whole Nigerians which means the president can't have access to them once he's no longer in office. so for Buhari to promise to sell them, I don't see any change there. change will begin with him once he returns his children to usman danfodio university to continue with their studies. until then, all na scam

I concur with everything you said here but your argument that the president should not sell the presidential jets because they are owned by the whole Nigerians is wrong. What is the extent of keeping 10 jets in the presidential fleet? If possible, they should sell 6 or 8.
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by Chukazu: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
they had better consider going by Train.
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by Legend87(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
badassProdigy:
Governor of Kano state, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, boarded an economy class as he left Owerri, Imo state this morning back to Abuja after attending a book presentation in honor of the deputy governor of Imo State Prince Eze Madumere.

see photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/kano-state-governor-boards-economy.html?m=1

Now i see why people board first class.. Imagine how populated this plane is.
Like say name 'molue bus'cheesy
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by Onyenna(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
englishmart:
What's the point?

I tire oooooh
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by Myde4naija(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
englishmart:
What's the point?
mumu shut up. Your arrogant mind no dey praise people when they do the right thing #changebeginwithme
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by captAugustine: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nigerians will never change. I too fear una
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Change begins with me.
APC till year 2050.
change the changer grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by mranswer: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
If he travels with first class or private jet.... You will complain
If he travels with economy class ..... You'll complain
If he goes with bicycle...... Complain
If he goes with train ...... Complain
Should he die? Please o
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by Consula: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Just as Fayose arranges same to snap him buying kpomo, eating boli and post them online for u 2 go " yeah, d people's gov, this man is so in touch with his people" #smh
englishmart:
What's the point?
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by july66: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
badassProdigy:
Governor of Kano state, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, boarded an economy class as he left Owerri, Imo state this morning back to Abuja after attending a book presentation in honor of the deputy governor of Imo State Prince Eze Madumere.

see photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/kano-state-governor-boards-economy.html?m=1
Make una dey deceive una sef. If you like hang for the wing.
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by massinola(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

I concur with everything you said here but your argument that the president should not sell the presidential jets because they are owned by the whole Nigerians is wrong. What is the extent of keeping 10 jets in the presidential fleet? If possible, they should sell 6 or 8.
you didn't get the message bro. never said it was wrong for him to sell the jets. was only saying that that's not in any way showing that the change has began with him. those are not his personal property. they are the properties of the office of the president. how can the change begin with him when his children still school abroad? he still goes abroad for medical checkups, still wear foreign shoes and so on. he wants us to buy everything in exorbitant prices to show change begins with us. suffer to show change begins with us. not complain to show the Same. those are personal sacrifices he expects from us. but he sacrifice what we all own in place of his personal sacrifice. that's not change in any way.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
No direct flight to Kano from Owerri International Airport grin grin

- no be human beings dey use economy class undecided

Useless government

- When Ambode, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Emefiele, others go enter economy class sef angry
When are you coming back to APC with the 500 million Naira campaign fund we paid into your account?......l give you 48hrs to either return to APC or l will send EFCC to your house to recover the money grin grin grin

Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by Abagana56: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
economy class and so? But wen we die na the same white garment and the same ground we go enter...
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by agbangam: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sometimes we shud just put hate aside and praise dis APC govt. cos if PDP had taken such steps, our economy wudn't have been dis terrible
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by wellmax(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
englishmart:
[b] then He arranged for a photographer to take the pictures and post them online.
What's the point?

The point is children of hate like you forget to know that;
1. He has aides who can take his pictures
2. Co passengers will be excited to meet a Governor and would take pictures (if you dey there i sure say you go ask for selfie)

So oga wailer, take your wailing elsewhere
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by ebby9z(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
What's all these nonsense about him flying economy class? Has he been posting pictures of himself in first class before, or when with long convoy of car. What's with all these endless propaganda? Our gullibility is becoming legendary
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by ExInferis(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
englishmart:
What's the point?

In this age of phones with cameras?

It isn't even remotely possible someone saw him and took a pic?

If it was one of your yeyebrities you wouldn't make this claim.
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by martineverest(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExInferis:

In this age of phones with cameras?

It isn't even remotely possible someone saw him and took a pic?

If it was one of your yeyebrities you wouldn't make this claim.
are u defending him because his is ur gov?
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by charmosky(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Okoroahusa and his muslim brothers
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by bashydemy1: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
englishmart:
What's the point?

If you see your state Governor inside economy you go snap am. that's for sure..

Mind you if not for protocol Buhari go dey enter economy.
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by madapcmod: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
I can bet my testes that rochas okoroawusa chattered that plane to return his brothers to Abuja. All those inside that plane are there on imo people's money.

See the goat even entered inside the plane to bid them farewell and show his arrogant self to them. Imo people una good morning
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by godunia(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
I will never allow my self to be fooled by these Governors. Until I see them at motor park travelling along the bad roads created as a result of their mismanagement, they are on their own. Thieves
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by midol: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
We yoruba muslims love this. Sai Ganduje!
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by vengertime: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Change begins with me.

APC till year 2050.
there's 99.9% chance that you can't feed your self twice a day
Re: Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
what is so special about boarding Economic class David Cameron board Economic flight with 2 secret service to China and secure a deal worth Billion's of Pounds, some of us here don't even knew how aeroplane cabin looks like ..

I hate cheap publicity stunt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS / Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo / Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.