Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36237 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by unclefamous: 6:34am On May 06, 2018
Tell us what u hate about your current relationship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Preshy561(f): 6:36am On May 06, 2018
intimidating class.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14am On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
intimidating class.
clarify your statement tongue
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2018
My woman is too shy. Not good at interactions at all.our phone calls always bored with her "yes","no" and haha replies. But she loves me ooo

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
My woman is too shy. Not good at interactions at all.our phone calls always bored with her "yes","no" and haha replies. But she loves me ooo
then you understand her for that.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by unclefamous: 7:44am On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
intimidating class.
pls elaborate grin
Preshy561:
intimidating class.
pls elaborate

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by unclefamous: 7:45am On May 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
then to make it interesting ask her questions that requires long answers

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
then you understand her for that.

Yea I do but sometimes I wish she ain't like that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Yea I do but sometimes I wish she ain't like that
don't cheat on her o

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Preshy561(f): 7:50am On May 06, 2018
greiboy:
clarify your statement tongue
tongue
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 06, 2018
Hahaha with Jesus nothing at all tongue tongue

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sanemind(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2018
i hate the fact that she is too beautiful,other guys will always want to make a pass at her

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by BossLaifay(f): 8:16am On May 06, 2018
Everything. Lol

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by unclefamous: 8:18am On May 06, 2018
Sanemind:
i hate the fact that she is too beautiful,other guys will always want to make a pass at her
lol I feel ur pain

41 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by kalu61(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Hahaha with Jesus nothing at all tongue tongue
with Jesus. u mean he is perfect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by kalu61(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2018
l wish I was in one right now. introvert is no no

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by jidenna21(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2018
Everything about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mejorhofficial(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2018
I hate the fact that she broke up...oya safiaa come and share yours oo
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Laughs... Dated someone like that,, was one of the reasons I let the pretty bird fly,, boring to the core.

unclefamous:
then to make it interesting ask her questions that requires long answers
.... For how long will you keep asking her questions? forever? She is supposed to help liven up the relationship sometimes,, he should try to push her into working on her boring state.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 06, 2018
boring is sweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 06, 2018

I have Ended All My Relationships...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

I have Ended All My Relationships...
you were dumped?

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2018
locust:

you were dumped?

I Broke Their Hearts

I Needed To Focus Of A Greater Me, for A Greater Tomorrow and Better Women

56 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Babacele: 1:17pm On May 06, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs... Dated someone like that,, was one of the reasons I let the pretty bird fly,, boring to the core.

.... For how long will you keep asking her questions? forever? She is supposed to help liven up the relationship sometimes,, he should try to push her into working on her boring state.
hmmm was that her only sin? then you have deliberately thrown away a golden diamond....it is her nature , well different strokes for different folks.

23 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2018
Babacele:
hmmm was that her only sin? then you have deliberately thrown away a golden diamond....it is her nature , well different strokes for different folks.
Nah it wasn't,, personal issues buh trust me the odds were totally against her....

Concerning her nature, which is directly opposed to mine, I did my all to help her fight it buh these kinda girls who are equally independent believes you should love them for who they are and they can't change for anybody.....Funnygrin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Babacele: 2:06pm On May 06, 2018
austyn0:
Nah it wasn't,, personal issues buh trust me the odds were totally against her....

Concerning her nature, which is directly opposed to mine, I did my all to help her fight it buh these kinda girls who are equally independent believes you should love them for who they are and they can't change for anybody.....Funnygrin
her nature shouldnt be the sin but her actions or virtues and you just said two had unresolvable differences. Of course you alone know what makes you happy.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
Babacele:
her nature should be the sin but her actions or virtues and you just said two had unresolvable differences. Of course you alone know what makes you happy.
Laughs,, I believe you think I lost a jewel outta carelessness or rather you think I shouldn't have broke up with her at all,,, innit?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Babacele: 2:20pm On May 06, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs,, I believe you think I lost a jewel outta carelessness or rather you think I shouldn't have broke up with her at all,,, innit?
yea ,if her only sin was her nature but you did clarified that there were other issues about her you could no longer tolerate. It is one of those things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by UniqueOJ(f): 2:21pm On May 06, 2018
The long distance is frustrating

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 06, 2018
she's not so pretty, yet she's all over me. acting all up everytime!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2018
Babacele:
yea ,if her only sin was her nature but you did clarified that there were other issues about her you could no longer tolerate. It is one of those things.
I understand,, the decision I took is one I don't regret.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2018
kalu61:
with Jesus. u mean he is perfect

Yeah very perfect

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / The Things That Turn Girls On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.