Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" (36073 Views)

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter / Facts Have Deserted Bola Tinubu Faster Than Usain Bolt – Jonathan Replies Tinubu / N400bn Fraud: Fayemi Replies Ekiti Assembly: "Allegations Are Mere Fabrication" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
uyiekpen26:
hahahaha. Core Niger Delta indeed. We know your kind here on nairaland. Una many? Do yourself a favour and go and sit somewhere and think about your life and how to improve it cos with the rate you ipob rascals and biafraudsters are going, you guys might just run mad. Pls what's the name of the clandestine move again? By the way what's cooking? Go back to your erosion ravaged red wastelands and stop talking here.

Hahahaha...a time is coming in the future when cooperation would be needed with Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers or Bayelsa and non would be forthcoming. Lips sealed...

By the way i'm from one of the listed states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
The battle to install Governors everywhere and earn their cut is on. Now Oyegun has installed One Governor. Tinubu is not still satisfied after installing 3 governors and getting his cut. He wants to install in every State if possible and sit back to share contract money and security votes.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by TPAND(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hahahahahahaha Tinubu has been put where he belongs. Noshaking Oyegun, the majority is with you. Never mind the minority canvassing support the the thief that robbed Lagos dry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Babacele:
OK make una come win d election make we see na.
you seem not to know Buhari,the same way Edo was won shall ondo be won,remember Buhari had inec in the bag and the way I see inec and Buhari,they are too busy to conduct elections,they would rather use excel and write figures.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
abeg,go arrange dustbin if u dont av anything to say...edo is origin of most s/south tribe...even d ibos in s/s clain edo root...stop foolin yasef

No reply...

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by neonly: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
All of them are thieves fighting for any state were Der is oil ole oles oles
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by uyiekpen26: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

Hahahaha...a time is coming in the future when cooperation would be needed with Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers or Bayelsa and non would be forthcoming. Lips sealed...

By the way i'm from one of the listed states
go and sell gala or peddle drugs or sell pirated cds at alaba or something cos you know absolutely nothing. Take my advice. Stop dreaming of SS joining the SE. It would never happen cos we knw all you want to do is grab land.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by ChessEnthusiast: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Tinubu shouldn't incur the wrath of the binis and Edo people with his reckless comments of late. How is Odigie Oyegun his problem? Why isn't he challenging Dino Melaye, Fashola and co? If tinubu is worshipped in Lagos and Southwest he shouldn't stretch his luck any further by daring the Edo people and the people of South South.
We're looking for animals with horn, a snail too is showing up.. incur the wrath of binis and edo you say. Don't make me laugh bro. You're too inconsequential in the realm of things.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by sunnymaja(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
bluaero:
Tinubu should quietly go and die undecided
He will die after the death of all responsible people in your family

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by HERSLEY(f): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

We might have made mistake on Awolowo 

Same mistake with Abiola’s

This time not possible 

Pmb don't distabilize the only region that supported you 

Massively both in primary election and general 

We will have to choose our son 

If need be 

Be warned
despite all dis, u people can't just learn. Now I knw y u peeps r called zombies. Clueless, brainless and stark illiterates

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Ondo state will do APC like 'film-trick'. cheesy
u think Buhari is Jonathan that allows ur PVC to count,he had inec and all the security outfit,inec will call their figures just like Edo and if you are not happy about the result you go on a peaceful protest like pastor ize iyamu and nothing will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
uyiekpen26:
go and sell gala or peddle drugs or sell pirated cds at alaba or something cos you know absolutely nothing. Take my advice. Stop dreaming of SS joining the SE. It would never happen cos we knw all you want to do is grab land.

No need saying anything further bro, Edo is an Hausa/Fulani mole in the SS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

Gej, Stella Odua, mama peace will be there first
the eastern region hardly watch their own suffer like that.
if nnamdi kanu is a Yoruba by now he is dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Banjo24: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
All I'm waiting for is Osun state primary election...
We are ready to shame Aregbe and Tinubu candidate.
What Aregbe is doing to us here in osun can't be explain.
95% of people who enjoy his government are from Lagos state. Now we are ready to take back our dear state.

2018 abeg come asap.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by TheFreeOne: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
drss:
na to go buy suya siddon for fence watch free drama. cheesy d fight is about to go dirty grin

Me na chicken breast and asala I wan go buy and to come top am with chilled action bitters. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by uyiekpen26: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

No need saying anything further bro, Edo is an Hausa/Fulani mole in the SS
Ehya. Simply cos we refused to vote criminals to govern us? You can wail from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change anything. Stop referring to me as bro cos I have nothing in common with you. What business does a bald man have with a comb? Face your red mud region where criminality thrives and cont to cry of marginalization.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
afroniger:

Mr. globe, better stick to Obiano politricks. You make it sound like going to prison or being a political prisoner is the end of the world or the worst thing that can happen to great men or politicians. Didn't OBJ go to prison under Abacha and from there straight to a second stint at the Presidency? Mandela sef go prison. Even your demigod Kanu is still in prison. Prison isn't the worst thing that can happen to a man, in fact, sometimes it may be necessary in your walk towards greatness. This isn't Anambra politics we're discussing here, sorry.
why are u talking of. anambra politics. as if it's the kind of imposition politics played by ur god BAT

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by uyiekpen26: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

We're looking for animals with horn, a snail too is showing up.. incur the wrath of binis and edo you say. Don't make me laugh bro. You're too inconsequential in the realm of things.
same way the fact that a monkey was allowed to wear suit doesn't mean it would join the table. Try us and see then let's see how far it would go? Dino Melaye dared your god tinubu in his backyard and nothing happened after all his ranting.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

No regrets at all voting out Gej

I know that's what pained you most

If given opportunity once more we will do same thing
WHAT I LOVE MOST IS THAT TINUBU BUILT ACN FROM THE SCRATCH AND GAVE IT FREE OF CHARGE TO THE NORTHERNERS AND WE THAT NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO THE ENTHRONEMENT OF BUBU GOT DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Ehya. Simply cos we refused to vote criminals to govern us? You can wail from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change anything. Stop referring to me as bro cos I have nothing in common with you. What business does a bald man have with a comb? Face your red mud region where criminality thrives and cont to cry of marginalization.

Thank you! Case close
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by excel101(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
The proof that the Presidency has really debased Tinubu, was when all the allegations made by Tinubu as stated by John Oyegun, were absolutely ignored by the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by dotedote: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
If your pastor actually predicted that, then he should be ready to die
Fake pastors of doom everywhere
Attention seekers forming M.O.G
I know you will NEVER be bold enough to state your pastor's name

globe16:
Just today alone Tinubu has received 2 L's, first the matter he was sponsoring against saraki and ekweremmadu was struck out, second, his party chairman is now calling him a noisemaker.. The funny thing is this was all predicted.. Will yorubas keep making this mistake.. Anyway, my pastor predicted Tinubu will end up in jail like awolowo before the honeymoon turned sour.. I'm counting down.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by basilo101: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Chai, thank you nairaland for giving all inferior creatures opportunity to rant.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by basilo101: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

Thank you! Case close
free the mumu, inferior edo man looking for attention

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by basilo101: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

bros, the thing tire me oo. Just imagine? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by ladgentle(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

You are a big fool for calling me an ipob rascal. Look i'm from one of the core Niger Delta States, some of us have started a clandestine move to dissociate who guys from our 'circle' since you people in Edo can not perceive what is cooking on fire

Bros abeg you no be from Niger Delta. Na ur type dey make all these so called "majority tribes" dey call us minority. See as dem dey defend their own, you too join wan tear our own to pieces. Smh for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
basilo101:

free the mumu, inferior edo man looking for attention

Don't mind that guy jare. The way this country is going if Edo people are not careful, they can't get any support from the SW or SS. Maybe na north go be their brother

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
ladgentle:

Bros abeg you no be from Niger Delta. Na ur type dey make all these so called "majority tribes" dey call us minority. See as dem dey defend their own, you too join wan tear our own to pieces. Smh for you.

I feel u bro, na the way him take attack me make me vex

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by wellmax(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

cry me a river inugo? grin grin grin

Yes yes hays what you say when you have exhausted coherent ideas.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by ladgentle(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

One Nigeria indeed. No be una fault. Na we wey no know our selves dey cause all these rubbish. My fellow Niger Deltans, please let's defend our own o. They are calling us animals without horns now. OK o.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

The way north deserted pmb ?

The way SS & SE deserted Gej

Listen carefully bro

We are with Tinubu either pdp or apc

We are with him
Speak for yourself. We are not all with Tinubu. Apc's average vote in the west was only about %60 in the presidential election. And people voted because of Fashola, Tinubu or Buhari. Stop all that you Awolowo and Abiola talk.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by afroniger: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
why are u talking of. anambra politics. as if it's the kind of imposition politics played by ur god BAT

I can't stand hypocrites. Your god Obiano, tell us who singlehandedly got him APGA ticket via imposition after encouraging and raising the hopes of the likes of Soludo to join the race? No be Peter Obi? Stay on your lane and desist from mentioning me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.