Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" (36074 Views)

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter / Facts Have Deserted Bola Tinubu Faster Than Usain Bolt – Jonathan Replies Tinubu / N400bn Fraud: Fayemi Replies Ekiti Assembly: "Allegations Are Mere Fabrication" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Lescalier: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Why set up an appeal Committee if the NWC is not going to regard it.

Appeals should just go straight to the NWC.

Meanwhile Oyegun is just a zomby o zomby. He even looks and talks like one.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by jubrilar(m): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=bluaero post=50001835]Tinubu should quietly go and die undecided[/quot

back to ur family,....ur parent should go and die
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Sirdayor(m): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2016
This party may soon become a forgotten party unless something is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
The afonja scenario has been reenacted again in the 21st century!!! Tinubu was very stupid for even believing he could control a Fulani man and ethnic bigot like Buhari. So much for sophistication. I still remember the no of articles yorubas wrote against Igbos just for voting for their own choice!!! How the table turns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by MONITZ: 1:57am On Oct 08, 2016
uyiekpen26:
hahahaha. Core Niger Delta indeed. We know your kind here on nairaland. Una many? Do yourself a favour and go and sit somewhere and think about your life and how to improve it cos with the rate you ipob rascals and biafraudsters are going, you guys might just run mad. Pls what's the name of the clandestine move again? By the way what's cooking? Go back to your erosion ravaged red wastelands and stop talking here.

Wetin dey do the two of una, this fight na for the yorubas, so una nor need this infighting right now lest some people go dey happy. This is where the north is better, politically u guys ve the same leaning as can be seen from the last governorship election in Edo state, so no need for this beef, so no infighting, u guys re one at least politically,

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Babacele: 2:20am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
you seem not to know Buhari,the same way Edo was won shall ondo be won,remember Buhari had inec in the bag and the way I see inec and Buhari,they are too busy to conduct elections,they would rather use excel and write figures.
it s obvious u don't know Edo state. PDP couldn't have won Edo for all its sins and mess which Oshiomole has been busy clearing . That it got so much votes is such a big sin only the Holy spirit can forgive .Now let us be fair to PMB , has he interfered in any contest so far : Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and even Edo ? If Akeredolu really won the primary, the general election should prove that; if he has a structure we shall see but to abuse the foundation on which you want to stand to be seen , it never happen! PMB can keep mute all he likes and Ondo can talk with their votes 'cause it is their right. This election is a referendum on so many things.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by desmond2pk: 3:39am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=50003623]

Gej, Stella Odua, mama peace will be there first[/quote

Lol. Awolowo was the first to be sent to prison. When ibb came] to get him the second time he committed suicide. Diya was framed up and sent to prison, to be killed. Abiola was sent to prison and was killed. Tinubu was .......

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Seun360(m): 5:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Tinubu is only fighting for his own interest and not for the Yorubas race, we simply don't give a Bleep on how things will pan out for him at the end of the political tussle within the Party.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by cindyrocks(f): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2016
All these brouhaha boils down to the fact that Arewa is so scared of Tinubu's influence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Myself2(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2016
What this means is that Tinubu is NOT the national leader of APC ,the dullard in Aso Rock is.
So they should stop addressing Tinubu as the national leader as their is even no such position.

Game on
The Lord God has finally set confusion in the midst of the real enemies of Nigeria that blindfolded and misled many, God please let them go for their jugulars

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2016
This oyegun man that could not even win his street... The arrogant boy called akeredolu must lose

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by wink2015(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2016
[b]This crack in the wall of the Apc government led by President Buhari is welcomed. Buhari is hardened when it comes to restructuring the country.

But God Almighty who is the super restructurer is begininng to restructure Nigeria.

Plus or Minus, President Buhari has started to loose the South West votes. Buhari will not get the massive and decisive votes that swept him to power defeating Jonathan in the 2015 presidential election.

But I blame the south west for supporting the Arewa North ( Hausa Fulani ) Infact, it is the yoruba that is promoting the ONE Nigeria philosophy because of their fear of going to form their own republic.

The yorubas have always desired to be with the Hausa to finish the last barrel of the Niger delta oil and gas resources. The yoruba are so lilly-livered to take the bull by the horn to be on their own.

The Ibos and the Niger delta regions are the people calling for restructuring of the country.

Only a sizeable numbers of the yoruba ethnic group are desirable of going to form their republic while those yoruba that are priviledge to be in government and are enjoying the government of the day with all the money, power, political influences etc are not willing to restructure Nigeria.

With what Tinubu a progressive is passing through in the hand of a stubborn and conservative person like Buhari tells you that there is no relationship between light and darkeness.

Tinubu knew quite well who Buhari represent but his greed to push out Jonathan and then profit from the spoil made him to align with a man that does not share his kind of vision.

Did Tinubu remembered what Fayose told him with a parable not long again that those who are promoting Buhari will end up in the stomach of Buhari.

The issue is not even about the election in Ondo state. It is not even about Oyegun, the Apc National Chairman. It is about the fact that Buhari have started showing his true colour to Tinubu. Tinubu is not getting those things he strongly desired that made him to package Buhari for the presidency, a man who lost the presidential election four times.

The south west have a lot to learn from what Tinubu is going through. It is obvious that the yoruba allignment with the Hausa Fulani is setting them back in terms of development.

Infact, Hausa are not very ambitious they believe in "Take it the way you see it " That is why the many northerners who ruled Nigeria right from the times of Tafawa Balewa, to General Abdulsalami Abubakar never achieve any meaningful progress for the nation.

If the yoruba are wise now they should align with the Ibos. I know Awolowo refused to work with Azikiwe but that cost him the presidency.

The yoruba should stop aligning with the Hausa fulani north and then support effort to restructure Nigeria.

It is the Hausa fulani north that killed Moshood Abiola and they denied him his right to become President. The story is endless. Let the yoruba learn some lessons.

But this present wrangling involving Tinubu, Oyegun, Buhari is uncalled for if our political class is ready to play clean. But then that is Nigeria and Nigerian politics.

Nigerians are dying of hunger with an economy in its worst recession in decade. Our politican are fighting themselves washing their dirty linen in public.

Now that things have fallen apart and the centre could not hold. Tinubu should go and lick his wounds quietly.

My suggestions to people like Tinubu is to forget about ONE Nigeria and realign with the Niger delta and the Ibos supporting restructuring of the country.

The Hausa fulani have disappointed the like of Tinubu just the way they disappointed Abiola!

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by realityone(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2016
If the prayer of the masses against bad leadership of this govt is being answered by the sudden division among APC leaders. Then all I will say is Father, let thy will be done and save this country from the hand of foolish and selfish men!

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by ibsals(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2016
bluaero:
Tinubu should quietly go and die undecided
the chairman is a man of integrity. Refuse a rubber stamp from jagaban

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by generalorot(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2016
ebujany:
One thing is sure. APC has lost ondo state already even with out election. Tinubu 1 oyegun 0
Which part of the state do you reside(ondo) I de sure say na borno u de come de shook mouf for another state matter wey no corner u... What if apc won that Nov 26th... U people will just type nonsense coz una de out of reason of better things to type... U sabi their underground planned work now? undecided
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by uyiekpen26: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2016
basilo101:

Chai, thank you nairaland for giving all inferior creatures opportunity to rant.
just as you're inferior right?
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Dadsonval(f): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Ge gen ge gen! Lmao! 1-1

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Bigboss111(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2016
I am disappointed. After fighting for APC to win elections, I realized only few people believe in PMB's change agenda. I advice our leaders to lead by example and always exhibit the spirit of maturity to enable the younger generation to emulate.

The whole system from the National Assembly, Presidency and others need to organize themselves proper as the masses are in need of nothing for now but how to survive the harsh economic situation.

Let them realize that time is not on their side as 2019 is fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Babacele:
it s obvious u don't know Edo state. PDP couldn't have won Edo for all its sins and mess which Oshiomole has been busy clearing . That it got so much votes is such a big sin only the Holy spirit can forgive .Now let us be fair to PMB , has he interfered in any contest so far : Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and even Edo ? If Akeredolu really won the primary, the general election should prove that; if he has a structure we shall see but to abuse the foundation on which you want to stand to be seen , it never happen! PMB can keep mute all he likes and Ondo can talk with their votes 'cause it is their right. This election is a referendum on so many things.
Buhari tried to snatch Rivers over to apc but the governor of rivers is a brutal person,akwa ibom people also never liked apc and also Bayelsa,so Buhari tried but failed and that's the reason for the inconclusive drama ,the thing with pmb is that he is blessed with the gift of hypocrisy beyond measure.
from the saraki grabbing of senate president to the ondo primaries,pmb is involved,remember he is the one who called the apc senators for a meeting at the international conference center while the election that produced saraki was conducted and he started deceiving himself with the unserious media prosecution of saraki as if he wants to really punish saraki,pmb has a history of being clannish so why should he punish saraki for a Yoruba who is loyal to Tinubu to control the national assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Rotimi47: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2016
APC will be disgraced in Ondo State.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2016
afroniger:

I can't stand hypocrites. Your god Obiano, tell us who singlehandedly got him APGA ticket via imposition after encouraging and raising the hopes of the likes of Soludo to join the race? No be Peter Obi? Stay on your lane and desist from mentioning me again.
peter was able to help obiano because of the good work he did in anambra state and moreover he can only suggest to anambra people but CAN'T impose on any other igbo state unlike Tinubu ur god that imposes puppets all over the southwest until fayose emerged and refused him the fun of making Ekiti a vassal state.chimaroke is now a nobody in Enugu state politics,udenwa is now a nobody in imo state politics,Sam egwu is nowhere near Ebonyi politics,Orji Uzor kalu was mesmerized by T.A orji In Abia state but Tinubu since 1999 still control not only alausa but almost the southwest thus raping democracy in the region.
I wonder a drug lord would lord it over the sophisticated race easily.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by drss(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2016
ajepako:

Me l go donate pop corn and lce creams
That is wetin dey make season film sweet.....
And this fight na Mortal Combat mixed with Gladiators...
Na fight to death l.swear...
grin grin grin grin grin
true talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by lielbree: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:

No regrets at all voting out Gej

I know that's what pained you most

If given opportunity once more we will do same thing
Then sadly you yorubas have not learned anything. You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't make a deal with the devil and expect to win.

Tinubu will be another awolowo...

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by afroniger: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
peter was able to help obiano because of the good work he did in anambra state and moreover he can only suggest to anambra people but CAN'T impose on any other igbo state unlike Tinubu ur god that imposes puppets all over the southwest until fayose emerged and refused him the fun of making Ekiti a vassal state.chimaroke is now a nobody in Enugu state politics,udenwa is now a nobody in imo state politics,Sam egwu is nowhere near Ebonyi politics,Orji Uzor kalu was mesmerized by T.A orji In Abia state but Tinubu since 1999 still control not only alausa but almost the southwest thus raping democracy in the region.
I wonder a drug lord would lord it over the sophisticated race easily.

I have warned you not to quote me again. I can't stand hypocrites so fvck off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by engrchykae(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2016
afroniger:

I have warned you not to quote me again. I can't stand hypocrites so fvck off my mention.
you can't face the truth so run along,hypocrisy lies with you afonja or afroniger,why did you mention my post in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by drss(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2016
SurePresident:
We the entire Christian Southerners: Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Benue... seems to be the most gullible and foolish region. The everly inconsiderate devilish north has perfected the game of playing us against one another. Igbos claim to be wise, Yorubas claim to be sophisticated, but alas they are both egoistically senseless and perpetually foolish going for each others jugular at the slightest nudging of the north. The day they both put aside stupid tribalism and self-destructive ethnicity to unite to fight the satanic north, that same day the "born to rule" muhammadans shall become slaves they were born to be; as they are originally almajeris.
u get very high iq. dis is d reason why i support ffk n fayose's statements on tinubu. though tinubu na greedy man, i must confess dat south east, south south n parts of middle belt have no oda choice but to rally round tinubu n tame tracherious north. if we south east, south south for example decide to pay back wat south west did to us in 2015 in 2019, den we will be playing right into d hands of born to rule extremist. we will play right into their divide n rule tactics. they operate by joining forces with a region to piss-off a particular region. den after using dat region to gain power, they dump dem n joining forces with d region dat was pissed. d pissed region den see their new alliance with d north as a new opportunity to piss-off d oda region dat united with d north to betray dem in d begginning. so it goes on n on. d circle of ''used n dump'' (divide n rule) scheme of northern extremist will continue n southern nigeria will end up becoming d biggest loser. d north ends up becoming d biggest winner.
southern nigeria must unite n tame d north. south east, south south must part aside their differences n past betrayals n take their rightful place in nigeria's leadership. as d must developed regions in nigeria with highly competent men n women, leadership belongs to southern nigeria.
north has no business in leadership position in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by SharkTank(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2016
uyiekpen26:
do me a favour and shut the f up. Who are you to tell who's South South and who's not? Let me guess. You're one of those ipob rascals?

Is your tribe in more than 3 LGAs? Inconsequential moles. Anyway your state is worthless to both the ss and the sw. I am a true 'ipob rascal', do your worst
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by samuk: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
StepTwo:
the cabal against Tinubu is so strong.

Tinubu should just form a new party or the entire southwest APC including Lagos might be hijacked leaving him with Just Remi come next election.

well, that's if Dino Melaye does not win her over with his penetrating tool should his wish come along.

StepTwo you should consider a career in stand up comedy...You are better than Basket Mouth and I Go Die put together.

On a more serious note at the rate things are playing out with Tinubu being demystify at every given opportunity, I believe he was/being overrated as a political strategist cum godfather.
Tinubu has a lot to lean from Pa Anineh (Mr fix it) When Anineh held sway as the political leader of PDP for 16 years non of the three presidents could go against his wishes, non of the governors, members of national assemblies could threat him the way Tinubu is being treated. The closet Anineh got to being treated this way was when former governor Uzor Kalu wrote a newspaper article accusing Anineh of mismanaging the fund met for federal roads when Anineh was minister for works. The story was, when Anineh ran into Kalu's deputy at the airport, he told him to let his boss know that he will suffer the same faith as Bola Igie and in addition, Anineh instituted a multi-Billion Naira libel law suit against Kalu. They said Kalu took the threat so serious, he wrote Prime Minister Tony Blair of U.K., President George Bush of U.S.A, the European union and other world leaders to come to his aid. It actually took the intervention of the late Oba of Benin who invited both warring parties to his palace for settlement in which Kalu was asked to tendered an unreserved apology to the leader before the issue was finally put to rest and the leading traditional rulers of South East lead by the Obi of Onitsha had to pay a thank you visit to the Oba of Benin. Nobody tried that stunt again until PDP lost the presidency. Kalu's business in Nigeria including Slok airlines never recovered, he had to move most of them to neighboring countries.
Now compare the above to Tinubu as a leader, First his nominees for ministerial appointments were said to have be overlooked by Buhari, His choices for speaker of House of representative and senate president were usurp with impunity by others, then his wife fellow co senator threatened to impregnate her, can any insult be higher than this? the guy even went to Tinubu's street where he is said to be the lion to pose for a photograph and then pasted them across social media, and now this, his refereed candidate in Ondo that is supposed to be his back yard has been side tracked for another...If you ask me i would say his credentials as a political leader are highly inflated.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by codedguy1(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
When Tinubu was dancing and waving a broom like a banshee screaming upandan saying "certificate or no certificate" Buhari is qualified to be president he did not know that he was being used like a condom.

Now he has been thrown into the toilet waiting to be flushed into oblivion. We all have to rally around him. SMH.

inasmuch as I agree the south need to come together it would need more than just a Tinubu to get us there. He could be the rallying point though.

We have cheated ourselves in the south for too long because the north will always support there own regardless of qualification while in the south we find everything to disqualify the next person which is not a bad thing because the most qualified and best should be able to get what they deserve. This then puts us in the disadvantage because one side has a warped sense of progress.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2016
MONITZ:

Wetin dey do the two of una, this fight na for the yorubas, so una nor need this infighting right now lest some people go dey happy. This is where the north is better, politically u guys ve the same leaning as can be seen from the last governorship election in Edo state, so no need for this beef, so no infighting, u guys re one at least politically,

Thanks
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Babacele: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
Buhari tried to snatch Rivers over to apc but the governor of rivers is a brutal person,akwa ibom people also never liked apc and also Bayelsa,so Buhari tried but failed and that's the reason for the inconclusive drama ,the thing with pmb is that he is blessed with the gift of hypocrisy beyond measure.
from the saraki grabbing of senate president to the ondo primaries,pmb is involved,remember he is the one who called the apc senators for a meeting at the international conference center while the election that produced saraki was conducted and he started deceiving himself with the unserious media prosecution of saraki as if he wants to really punish saraki,pmb has a history of being clannish so why should he punish saraki for a Yoruba who is loyal to Tinubu to control the national assembly.
I don't think so sir. i dont understand last paragraph ,and i dont give a dog a bad name inorder to hang it.U n I know Wike was left alone in his violence orgy as he raped n still rapes Rivers. If Amaechi had reacted by ordering APC members to resist wike's goons " bumper to bumper" -wike's euphemism for violence-hell would have let loose n Wike won't b governor today. Don't forget dt d selection ,' cause it wasnt an election, was conducted under GEJ. So if Wike was that popular why the violence?

Dickson isn't as popular as Sylva in Bayelsa if you are not aware. Akwa ibom is a covered wound that may reappear if u understand the terrain. despite d violence and bribery by PDP wt d lies that it is a PDP state, doesn't it baffle you where APC members in the millions coming from?
The problem wt pmb is simple and well captured succinctly in Oby Ezekwesili 's letter few days: actions and inactions.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Babacele:
I don't think so sir. i dont understand last paragraph ,and i dont give a dog a bad name inorder to hang it.U n I know Wike was left alone in his violence orgy as he raped n still rapes Rivers. If Amaechi had reacted by ordering APC members to resist wike's goons " bumper to bumper" -wike's euphemism for violence-hell would have let loose n Wike won't b governor today. Don't forget dt d selection ,' cause it wasnt an election, was conducted under GEJ. So if Wike was that popular why the violence?

Dickson isn't as popular as Sylva in Bayelsa if you are not aware. Akwa ibom is a covered wound that may reappear if u understand the terrain. despite d violence and bribery by PDP wt d lies that it is a PDP state, doesn't it baffle you where APC members in the millions coming from?
The problem wt pmb is simple and well captured succinctly in Oby Ezekwesili 's letter few days: actions and inactions.

Guy, u know nothing about Niger Delta politics. I'm sure u are an APC apologist but stop all these lies pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video) / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.