Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" (36070 Views)

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter / Facts Have Deserted Bola Tinubu Faster Than Usain Bolt – Jonathan Replies Tinubu / N400bn Fraud: Fayemi Replies Ekiti Assembly: "Allegations Are Mere Fabrication" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by segunpee: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
u say oyegun rigged the primaries but Tinubu have been rigging elections both primaries and general elections since 1999.
you talk about internal democracy while Tinubu never allowed lagosians to choose their leaders instead he kept imposing puppets on lagosians since the return of democracy.

So you think Fashola and Ambode are puppets. Wow! You have an awesome thinking capacity. May your state have competent puppets like them so u can know real devt and governance. I bow for fantastic reasoning capacity! Progressives all the way. If you don't know, in the S/W Tinubu is a natural Leader. He has earned the right to be so called. We all follow stand-out leader. Keep on hating. I don't mind if Tinubu n S/W switch to opposition, Tinubu deserves to be called Awo's Son.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Daddi: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:

We might have made mistake on Awolowo 

Same mistake with Abiola’s

This time not possible 

Pmb don't distabilize the only region that supported you 

Massively both in primary election and general 

We will have to choose our son 

If need be 

Be warned
am I the only one thinking that this oyegun of a guy will not last?
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Babacele: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

Guy, u know nothing about Niger Delta politics. I'm sure u are an APC apologist but stop all these lies pls
it is u who knows nothing about Niger Delta. disprove me facts not by gragra . Some of you find it difficult to come to terms with truth even wen it stares you in the face . If it were possible for you would deny that people are being killed in Gokana presently because some people are afraid of Magnus Abe winning . For your info , we ain't waiting for any empty promises of protection from pmb any longer, it is going to be bumper to bumper. you can as well say Chidi Lloyds , Obaseki, Timi frank , Udohehe , Sylva etc are not from Niger Delta.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Babacele:
it is u who knows nothing about Niger Delta. disprove me facts not by gragra . Some of you find it difficult to come to terms with truth even wen it stares you in the face . If it were possible for you would deny that people are being killed in Gokana presently because some people are afraid of Magnus Abe winning . For your info , we ain't waiting for any empty promises of protection from pmb any longer, it is going to be bumper to bumper. you can as well say Chidi Lloyds , Obaseki, Timi frank , Udohehe , Sylva etc are not from Niger Delta.

Ain't saying they're not Niger Deltans and you should forget about the so-called 'bumber to bumber' thing because personally i'm tired of these things that lead to bloodshed in our land esp in Rivers for example.

I think it's time to play it cool and see it as only a game for the benefit of our people
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Babacele: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

Ain't saying they're not Niger Deltans and you should forget about the so-called 'bumber to bumber' thing because personally i'm tired of these things that lead to bloodshed in our land esp in Rivers for example.

I think it's time to play it cool and see it as only a game for the benefit of our people
sir, I think you should tell that to Wike.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by MONITZ: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

Thanks
I throway salute broda, safe nd ve a nice day.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by bewildered: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is a strategy of the north to get the ss and se vote come 2019. Because they know,the pain of those regions against the sw,will cause them to want to pay back through aligning with the northern region.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
MONITZ:

I throway salute broda, safe nd ve a nice day.
You too Sir
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by id911(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Babacele:
sir, I think you should tell that to Wike.

I know what Wike is trying to avoid. Both Wike and Amaechi isn't worth dying for. They both dined and wined together and did some bad things too for years untill they fell apart. We their supporters should use our common senses to see things differently and only think about what is good for our people. Who knows they might be friends again in the future
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by egobetatoday: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:
Baba Oyegun 
Pls don't bite more than you can chew
An attack on tinubu is not to Tinubu as a person 
PA Oyegun many of us supported Mr president cause
Of tinubu 
Baba thread softly
can you help me check the meaning of 'zombie'? the word is used too much lately.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by egobetatoday: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:
Baba Oyegun 

Pls don't bite more than you can chew

An attack on tinubu is not to Tinubu as a person 

PA Oyegun many of us supported Mr president cause

Of tinubu 

Baba thread softly

can you help me check the meaning of 'zombie'? the word is used too often lately.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by musakanti: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol...I remember when APC was floated and Chief Tom Ikimi, Ali Modu Sheriff angrily dumped APC for PDP because of the Jagaban himself. He imposed Oyegun on the party instead of Tom Ikimi who had more supporters from the north because he felt oyegun was a mugun he could control and Tomi Ikimi was a strong headed person and he made his way through by using this same Oyegun to Influence his stooge VP Osinbajo position.
I think Tinubu deserves what he is receiving now because he wants to apply the tactics he used to control Lagos to National Politics but trust the Fulani Hausa people they will treat him like Afonjah grin.
LESSON
APC was officially formed in Tomi Ikimis house in Abuja and he Tom and his camp felt betrayed by Oyeguns imposition and they decamped to PDP.
It is time for Tinubu to have his own share of the bitterness other founding fathers of APC felt before they decamped and eventually Tinubu himself will decamp or form another party.
Surprisingly Oyegun he taught was the gentle dove becomes the serpent.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Babacele: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2016
id911:

I know what Wike is trying to avoid. Both Wike and Amaechi isn't worth dying for. They both dined and wined together and did some bad things too for years untill they fell apart. We their supporters should use our common senses to see things differently and only think about what is good for our people. Who knows they might be friends again in the future
what bad thing did Amaechi do? give me examples. thanks.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by Babacele: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
musakanti:
Lol...I remember when APC was floated and Chief Tom Ikimi, Ali Modu Sheriff angrily dumped APC for PDP because of the Jagaban himself. He imposed Oyegun on the party instead of Tom Ikimi who had more supporters from the north because he felt oyegun was a mugun he could control and Tomi Ikimi was a strong headed person and he made his way through by using this same Oyegun to Influence his stooge VP Osinbajo position.
I think Tinubu deserves what he is receiving now because he wants to apply the tactics he used to control Lagos to National Politics but trust the Fulani Hausa people they will treat him like Afonjah grin.
LESSON
APC was officially formed in Tomi Ikimis house in Abuja and he Tom and his camp felt betrayed by Oyeguns imposition and they decamped to PDP.
It is time for Tinubu to have his own share of the bitterness other founding fathers of APC felt before they decamped and eventually Tinubu himself will decamp or form another party.
Surprisingly Oyegun he taught was the gentle dove becomes the serpent.
You all are missing it..it is not Tinubu that is the real target but Buhari himself....and for your info Tom Ikimi n co were planted into the then new APC by IBB -who obviously was controlling the GEJ administration after the assassination of Azazi- but were blocked out unlike how he, Ibb, successfully sabotaged d 2011 CPC /ACN alliance (read El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant). if Buhari can't recognize d foes that have held him down for 30 years and angel that freed him, tor we shall see. So if party chairman wants to destroy the party, he should be left alone? no sitting on the fence.
Re: Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" by bonechamberlain(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
StepTwo:
the cabal against Tinubu is so strong.

Tinubu should just form a new party or the entire southwest APC including Lagos might be hijacked leaving him with Just Remi come next election.

well, that's if Dino Melaye does not win her over with his penetrating tool should his wish come along.

Chai una no go kill person. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.