Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks (3763 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2016
chris2face:
Trying fingering her after that use style put it into her nose and that solves it
chai u wicked o.. i cant stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Osgilliat:
What most people don't understand about vagina is that it get more smelly when it's menstrual cycle is near. The best time to fu*k a vagina is third to fifth days after period. Talking from experience.if a girl kitty cat still stinks immediately after her period, then you know the rest. Don't judge her yet. She might be close to her period.
Bros Na lie.. you're just talking the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2016
sisipelebe:
chai u wicked o.. i cant stop laughing.
Haha am not wicked oh! she may feel insulted if the guy should tell her pulp and clear hence the need to use no 6

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by bbjummy: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bacteria infection or Trichomonas vaginalis could be responsible for the bad smell. So let her visit a good laboratory for analysis meanwhile, you can just encourage her to clean up each time after urinating.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
chris2face:

Haha am not wicked oh! she may feel insulted if the guy should tell her pulp and clear hence the need to use no 6
Betterstill it should be like this: After the fingering thing, just play with her nose stylishy, she will be like y are your fingers smelling like this? you'll just use that oppourtunity spew it out... Nkechi se bi i just fondled ur private 5mins ago, maybe it is the stuff o. oya put your hand too and confirm yourself. Then you'll tell her it might be one of the symptoms of yeast infection.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
She was around today. After much of her seductive moves and stuffs.. I told her I haven't taken my bath and brushed.

I think I have just lost interest.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Skelewu: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rasmega:
She was around today. After much of her seductive moves and stuffs.. I told her I haven't taken my bath and brushed.

I think I have just lost interest.

Why won't you after having your fill of the pusssy. grin

Hit and run nigga. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why not show this thread to her? So she will realized she got rotten pusaaaay tat she needs to give serious attention
Or I can leave her and face your clean puzzzzay wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Skelewu:

Why won't you after having your fill of the pusssy. grin

Hit and run nigga. grin grin grin
Werin you wan make i do

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by shugacane(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Infection is most times d cause of vagina odour....i dnt knw hw u gonna do it but pls advice her 2 go 2 d lab 4 test nd treat herself asap
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by shugacane(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Osgilliat:
What most people don't understand about vagina is that it get more smelly when it's menstrual cycle is near. The best time to fu*k a vagina is third to fifth days after period. Talking from experience.if a girl kitty cat still stinks immediately after her period, then you know the rest. Don't judge her yet. She might be close to her period.
Which kind talk be ds na? angry
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisipelebe:
Betterstill it should be like this: After the fingering thing, just play with her nose stylishy, she will be like y are your fingers smelling like this? you'll just use that oppourtunity spew it out... Nkechi se bi i just fondled ur private 5mins ago, maybe it is the stuff o. oya put your hand too and confirm yourself. Then you'll tell her it might be one of the symptoms of yeast infection.
Wahoo u just nailed it but seriously I don't why some girls sticks down there we guys have suffered
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
shugacane:
Infection is most times d cause of vagina odour....i dnt knw hw u gonna do it but pls advice her 2 go 2 d lab 4 test nd treat herself asap
I will.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
chris2face:

Wahoo u just nailed it but seriously I don't why some girls sticks down there we guys have suffered
It might be as a result of infection, some ladies too are naturally dirty. it is preferable for both parties to have a shower bfo going down there.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisipelebe:
It might be as a result of infection, some ladies too are naturally dirty. it is preferable for both parties to have a shower bfo going down there.
Yea well said but u know some guys are always in haste to go down especially if u have really missed someone should we adhere to that then I think that can be avoided
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
chris2face:

Yea well said but u know some guys are always in haste to go down especially if u have really missed someone should we adhere to that then I think that can be avoided
You can go down there too (at the bathroom). Its the most interesting part, You can commence round 2 at bedroom.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
chris2face:

You can go down there too (at the bathroom),its the most interesting part, You can commence round 2 at bedroom & handle w'eva you Wana handle there.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
ded[/quote]
You can go down there too (at the bathroom),its the most interesting part, You can commence round 2 at bedroom & handle w'eva you Wana handle there.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisipelebe:
You can go down there too (at the bathroom). Its the most interesting part, You can commence round 2 at bedroom.
Hahaha u ehe have never try that before do u really mean is that interesting? I remember reading a thread where the op said he is never seen his wife unclothedness some ladies just won't bulge in to that
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
chris2face:

Hahaha u ehe have never try that before do u really mean is that interesting? I remember reading a thread where the op said he is never seen his wife unclothedness some ladies just won't bulge in to that
For married couples o, not for singles, But some singles do it thou. Y must I be married to a man & will be hiding my body when its not a relatinship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Call This: Fashion? / 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.