Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! (13958 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 3:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Though this may sound a bit weird but it's really having a toll on our relationship, there's this girl I just met after my baby mama broke up with me and sent my child to live with her mom, couple of months after the break up I met this pretty girl, then I think I've finally found a replacement for her until I discovered there's one issue about her which we "or may I say I cos we've never really addressed it because its embarrassing" are facing and its really threatening the relationship. HER PUSSY STINKS! I mean its basically a soakaway down there, even when she just had her bath, it stench like a week old corpse, what baffles me the most is how she feels indifferent to her plight and the worse of the worst is she won't stop asking me for a headjob. I've researched a couple of treatments from the internet, ranging from buying some sort of creams to taking some pill but all seems too expensive for me cos I've nt got a stable income. Pls is there anyone who has any idea what cheap and affordable stuffs I can get for her? Because right now I've been contemplating break up but I love this girl cos she's of a good character though she's a bit wide down there for my liking.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by pyyxxaro: 3:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Take that kpekus to synagogue for deliverance .....

There r demons staying inside that kpekus and that kpekus must be delivered cool

English scholars r coming for u

19 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 3:55am On Mar 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Take that kpekus to synagogue for deliverance .....

There r demons staying inside that kpekus and that kpekus must be delivered cool

English scholars r coming for u
I've corrected my mistakes, though I made them cos I was in a rush to pour it all out so I c an probably get some kind of good advice...

Anyway, thanks for ur comment even though its of no use to me cos it didn't address the issue on ground and as such it belongs to the trash bin.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by pyyxxaro: 4:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Ezkid:
I've corrected my mistakes, though I made them cos I was in a rush to pour it all out so I c an probably get some kind of good advice...

Anyway, thanks for ur comment even though its of no use to me cos it didn't address the issue on ground and as such it belongs to the trash bin.

So am saying trash , for not taking my advice seriously

That kpekus is going to smell like a mixture of rotten fish n Lassa rat mixed together

I would tell your gf to always give you the kpekus to eat , so that ur dentition wud turn green

30 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Cutehector(m): 5:20am On Mar 27, 2018
If you manage that kind of thing with a girl, she will feel comfortable about it. You need to really express the level of disgust you have on that, she will work on it, but if you keep letting love blind you, sorry.

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by naija1stpikin: 5:40am On Mar 27, 2018
you can tell her in a polite way. Tell her you think she's been infected as you notice how her womanlines has recently started bringing out some unpleasant scent but let her not be worried is it's a simple problem that can be easily treated. Offer to take her to see a gynaecologist

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by highpriestess: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2018
That's an infection she's got down there.It isn't normal.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by ubunja(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2018
avoid luxury soaps. they kill pvssy bacteria thats needed to maintain balance and health.stick to simple ones.in SA the best is sunlight bar soap. pussy is best washed with warm water minus soap, coz its a self-cleaning wonder when its healthy

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Tell her to take a proper bath. WTF? Or she could have an untreated STI or other normal infections that she left unchecked. Not all have symptoms. Her pussy could be festering & rotting away as we speak. There're antibiotics that she could use in case of an infection. There's one antibiotic that is inserted inside the vagina, it's considered a "cure all" because it is so effective, it even clears the colour of the urine & balances the natural pH in her body. The type of underwear she wears is also a factor. She should wear 100% cotton underwear, so that that area can "breathe". All these silk underwear some ladies think are sexy, are actually bad & cause infections. Cotton is best, especially the underwear specially designed for a purpose of eliminating odour, with air pockets for the much needed ventilation. She should also use panty liners & tell her to wipe or rinse herself after peeing. This is actually disgusting, you're like the komodo dragon, you eat rotting flesh grin

26 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Gideon1010(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2018
HER PUSSY STINKS! I mean its basically a soakaway down there, even when she just had her bath, it stench like a week old corpse, what baffles me the most is how she feels indifferent to her plight and the worse of the worst is she won't stop asking me for a headjob[color=#006600][/color]

And ur still there?

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by FriendofGod: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Ezkid:
Though this may sound a bit weird but it's really having a toll on our relationship, there's this girl I just met after my baby mama broke up with me and sent my child to live with her mom, couple of months after the break up I met this pretty girl, then I think I've finally found a replacement for her until I discovered there's one issue about her which we "or may I say I cos we've never really addressed it because its embarrassing" are facing and its really threatening the relationship. HER PUSSY STINKS! I mean its basically a soakaway down there, even when she just had her bath, it stench like a week old corpse, what baffles me the most is how she feels indifferent to her plight and the worse of the worst is she won't stop asking me for a headjob. I've researched a couple of treatments from the internet, ranging from buying some sort of creams to taking some pill but all seems too expensive for me cos I've nt got a stable income. Pls is there anyone who has any idea what cheap and affordable stuffs I can get for her? Because right now I've been contemplating break up but I love this girl cos she's of a good character though she's a bit wide down there for my liking.

What is this world turning into. Premarital sex everywhere and you people are becoming so bold mentioning it.

REPENT

As for your girlfriend, take her to a doctor ASAP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Martin0(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
Tell her to take a proper bath. WTF? Or she could have an untreated STI or other normal infections that she left unchecked. Not all have symptoms. Her pussy could be festering & rotting away as we speak. There're antibiotics that she could use in case of an infection. There's one antibiotic that is inserted inside the vagina, it's considered a "cure all" because it is so effective, it even clears the colour of the urine & balances the natural pH in her body. The type of underwear she wears is also a factor. She should wear 100% cotton underwear, so that that area can "breathe". All these silk underwear some ladies think are sexy, are actually bad & cause infections. Cotton is best, especially the underwear specially designed for a purpose of eliminating odour, with air pockets for the much needed ventilation. She should also use panty liners & tell her to wipe or rinse herself after peeing. This is actually disgusting, you're like the komodo dragon, you eat rotting flesh grin

better still, she should just stop wearing panties,

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2018
naija1stpikin:
you can tell her in a polite way. Tell her you think she's been infected as you notice how her womanlines has recently started bringing out some unpleasant scent but let her not be worried is it's a simple problem that can be easily treated. Offer to take her to see a gynaecologist
Thanks for the Advice, but I've highlighted my financial strength in the post, I don't think I can afford taking her to a gynecologist now, besides there are some red lights im considering about her. Character wise, she represents everything a man wants in a woman but biologically she is the last thing I could pray to get, probably because she's got a bad past and multiple body counts.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
Pls what's the name of the antibiotics? Kindly specify.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Makydebbie won't come and advise this OP

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by TonieLee(f): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Let her insert peeled garlic in her vagina very night for 14 days.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

better still, she should just stop wearing panties,

Gross. People who don't wear underwear are the stinkiest grin Smell their pants after they have taken them off, you'd pass out. Not only is walking around without underwear odd, it's unhygienic as well. We all know a vagina discharges as a cleaning method, so where does all that gunk go when you go commando?

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
avoid luxury soaps. they kill pvssy bacteria thats needed to maintain balance and health.stick to simple ones.in SA the best is sunlight bar soap. pussy is best washed with warm water minus soap, coz its a self-cleaning wonder when its healthy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by makydebbie(f): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
Makybbie won't come and advise this OP
Lmao, BrideofDracl@ has said it all.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by UDUJ(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2018
Ezkid:

She might have an infection she is not aware of (hence the smell). You better tell her about it as it affects you both. Take her to the clinic to run some tests for any possible untreated STDs or vaginal infections. I am assuming she is a neat girl by suggesting the medical route.

If she is unhygienic, then that's a big no no. She should avoid douching the pussy as that affects the PH balance there. She should avoid using her panties for more than one day, clean up after urinating using a scented tissue etc. The female nairalanders can advice better

BrideOfDracula's advice above this post is best. Tell her to take heed to that.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Ezkid:
Pls what's the name of the antibiotics? Kindly specify.

Sorry, I had to check it for you because I couldn't remember the name. It's called Flagyl.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Cutehector:
If you manage that kind of thing with a girl, she will feel comfortable about it. You need to really express the level of disgust you have on that, she will work on it, but if you keep letting love blind you, sorry.
How do I express disgust without hurting her feelings? I really love her but I can't cope with her condition so I ve taken it upon myself to find a solution to her problem. But, what its really disgusting to me is her inability to see her problem as a problem and do something about it, maybe she think its normal or she's been like that for a long time to the point of feeling comfortable with it.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Sorry, I had to check it for you because I couldn't remember the name. It's called Flagyl.
Thanks a lot, I think I'll try that

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Ezkid:
Thanks a lot, I think I'll try that

Pleasure smiley
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Ezkid(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2018
TonieLee:
Let her insert peeled garlic in her vagina very night for 14 days.
Peeled Garlic? How safe is it? I hope it wont cause more harm than good, and I think garlic itself is responsible for strong odour in the body.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Mandrake007(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2018
That's not pleasant,i must say,she might be suffering from yeast infection or it might be a result of poor hygiene,change her diet and advice to drink enough water BTW I read somewhere stinking vaginas can be used as insecticide to repel mosquitoes,all your girls's gotta do is to spread her legs and the stench emanating from her puna will do the job,you see her smelling puna is a blessing in disguise, you don't have to buy raid anymore smiley

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by TonieLee(f): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Ezkid:
Peeled Garlic? How safe is it? I hope it wont cause more harm than good, and I think garlic itself is responsible for strong odour in the body.

It's very safe. U will smell fresh n new wink
U can do a lil research on it too
Google baby!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2018
TonieLee:

It's very safe. U will smell fresh n new wink
U can do a lil research on it too
Google baby!!

This is actually good advice. Garlic cured a stubborn rash I had not too long ago. I had to chew & swallow a whole clove, followed by a glass of water. The taste was disgusting, but the rash cleared within days. Garlic is another "magic pill" that cures everything.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Cutehector(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Ezkid:
How do I express disgust without hurting her feelings? I really love her but I can't cope with her condition so I ve taken it upon myself to find a solution to her problem. But, what its really disgusting to me is her inability to see her problem as a problem and do something about it, maybe she think its normal or she's been like that for a long time to the point of feeling comfortable with it.
if I were you I would go extreme..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Gross. People who don't wear underwear are the stinkiest grin Smell their pants after they have taken them off, you'd pass out. Not only is walking around without underwear odd, it's unhygienic as well. We all know a vagina discharges as a cleaning method, so where does all that gunk go when you go commando?

eheh OK oo, so does this mean u still put on panties too

you got banned abigrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / Merlin Season 6 Trailer Is Out / 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.