Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton (23452 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2016
rose54321:
Wetin b your own with Mrs. Clinton.
Instead of you to dedicate the award to your mum or other crucial member in your upbringing, you are dedicating it to a woman I don't want to win the election.

Mtschweee

Try get second hand sense na

1 Like

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by chachanga: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Haahahahahahahaha,

This here is a lesson to all you backstabbing b!tching uncle-toms and bigoted tribal towel-head niggas angry.

This nigga is patiently working his way to his Green Card and doing his continent proud scoping this "grandma-to-be" like a Pro because "Warri-Nor-Dey-Carry-Last) cool!

He is an glowing example of the #Hustle to us all in this Buharinomic Era.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by ericuzor(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2016
mynaijainfo:
[size=15pt]I Go Dye Bags UN Award, Dedicates it to Hillary Clinton.[/size]

Popular comedian, I Go Dye received a United Nations World Habitat Ambassador Award and dedicated it to US Presidential candidate Hilary Clinton.

He posted This on his Instagram

@igodye_ Thanks for this @unitednations World Habitat #ambassador Award giving to me, I dedicate this award to a fundamental advocate of peace, A mother in thoughts and in actions.

When her husband was passing through difficulty ,she was standing there like a true friend. Today she is a mentor to women all over the world, bridging the gap of gender inequality; inspiring women to self believe and greatness.

Her continuous advocacy for peace, is a reminder to us, to sacrifice all within our reach to achieve peace; affirming the fact that without peace, humanity will be in bondage. Indeed, women are the greatest victims of all conflicts, the become widows, lose their sons to wars and there are raped and traumatised for the rest of their lives.

Peace is priceless and the World’s habitat can only be sustained when there is peace. I dedicate this award to @Hillary Clinton. Congratulations

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/comedian-go-dye-bags-un-award-dedicates-hillary-clinton/
you want green card abi.. Sorry Hillary will loose the election by landslide
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Obason22(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2016
who u eep
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by atoleybaba(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
rose54321:
Instead of you to dedicate the award to your mum or other crucial member in your upbringing, you are dedicating it to a woman I don't want to win the election.

Mtschweee

is it your award? Itk. Go and win urs and dedicate it to whoever u wish
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by atoleybaba(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
foolishness everywhere...there are over 180million people suffering in nigeria;unrest in ur region;hunger in the land etc u couldnt dedicate d award to dem,but to the corrupt and tyrant woman,hillary clinton.

Smh for him....even UN officials would shake their heads for his stupidity
excuse me....when did dedicating award to whoever u please become a sin? Over righteous fellow what have u done to solve those issues u mentioned? If he had dedicated the award to them will it solve d issue in his region? Make una dy sell gala for people matter Na werrin Na sabi aproko
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Mayflowa(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:
Hilary is a stupid ass lying ass murderer...Fvcking devil's incarnate herself.

Hilary is no peace advocate, Research Benghazi, Fvcking clueless ass Nigerian.

The only person getting into the white house is.....a Republican

Which Republican? The one the party members will be denying by dawn. lol. Didn't you just see how lewd he was on camera about sleeping with married women
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Brestar(f): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Seems he doesn't even know more about the woman Hilary Clinton himself..
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by WavesDontDie: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Mayflowa:

Which Republican? The one the party members will be denying by dawn. lol. Didn't you just see how lewd he was on camera about sleeping with married women

Men have been chasing married women since creation, it doesn't affect his decision making as POTUS.
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Jok3r(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2016
mynaijainfo:
[size=15pt]I Go Dye Bags UN Award, Dedicates it to Hillary Clinton.[/size]

Popular comedian, I Go Dye received a United Nations World Habitat Ambassador Award and dedicated it to US Presidential candidate Hilary Clinton.

He posted This on his Instagram

@igodye_ Thanks for this @unitednations World Habitat #ambassador Award giving to me, I dedicate this award to a fundamental advocate of peace, A mother in thoughts and in actions.

When her husband was passing through difficulty ,she was standing there like a true friend. Today she is a mentor to women all over the world, bridging the gap of gender inequality; inspiring women to self believe and greatness.

Her continuous advocacy for peace, is a reminder to us, to sacrifice all within our reach to achieve peace; affirming the fact that without peace, humanity will be in bondage. Indeed, women are the greatest victims of all conflicts, the become widows, lose their sons to wars and there are raped and traumatised for the rest of their lives.

Peace is priceless and the World’s habitat can only be sustained when there is peace. I dedicate this award to @Hillary Clinton. Congratulations

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/comedian-go-dye-bags-un-award-dedicates-hillary-clinton/

congrats
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by ExplicitContent: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2016
OKorowanta:

Best not the richest.
Except u don't want to call Ay a comedian but he is.
He is by far di richest.
He's leapfrog basketmouth with his sold out shows and plenty endorsements.
His earnings from his record breaking movies nowadays alone can relegates whoever is on top d list.

Guy no the argue. I go dye is the fucking richest/reachest
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by toboski1(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
foolishness everywhere...there are over 180million people suffering in nigeria;unrest in ur region;hunger in the land etc u couldnt dedicate d award to dem,but to the corrupt and tyrant woman,hillary clinton.

Mr man why are you ranting? will the dedication bring peace to the people in his region? will it provide food on their table? please find something else to do jawe
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by olamilekan360(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:

So dedicating award to them will stop their suffering... iiiisssh
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by ceda99: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Who im epp
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by HealthCoach1: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy? 
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects. 
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect. 
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days. 
Nature makes it standout 
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product. 
We offer free home delivery service. 
Payment on delivery available nationwide. 

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401 
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2016
Twizzy30:
The best and richest comedian in Naija

Abeg
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by btkdboy(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2016
SurePresident:
I just love this guy. I see the majoriy of the crop of intelligent peolpe making Nigeria proud are from the Southern part of Nigeria. We the entire Southerners: Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Benue... seems to be the most gullible and foolish region. Once, again Igbos are celebrating the gang up again Tinubu. The everly inconsiderate devilish north has perfected the game of playing us against one another. Igbos claim to be wise, Yorubas claim to be sophisticated, but alas they
are both egoistically senseless and perpetually
foolish going for each others jugular at the slightest
nudging of the north. The day they both put aside
stupid tribalism and self-destructive ethnicity to
unite to fight the satanic north, that same day the
"born to rule" muhammadans shall become slaves
they were born to be; as they are originally
almajeris.
and who told u Benue is in the south? It is a north central state. It is this type of ethnic sentiments and hatred that keeps us backward as a people.
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Mayflowa(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Men have been chasing married women since creation, it doesn't affect his decision making as POTUS.

Anyway, it is not what anyone is proud of especially when caught! It is not a character to be entertained in any president.
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by OKorowanta: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Guy no the argue. I go dye is the fucking richest/reachest

Is that what u call argument?
I give facts u say na argument.
U know how much Ay don collect from Glo,maltina,lekki gardens,peak milk,haven homes?
And dats not even all.
Quotes what make I go dye the richest?
Even the money Ay makes from his YouTube channel alone go feed crowd on a daily.

I go dye,I go save,are my pipo from way back.
Nor go argue blindly.
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by HERSLEY(f): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:
Hilary is a stupid ass lying ass murderer...Fvcking devil's incarnate herself.

Hilary is no peace advocate, Research Benghazi, Fvcking clueless ass Nigerian.

The only person getting into the white house is.....a Republican
bitchass nigga... Dashit ain't gonna happen
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Mrjo(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2016
ggrin:
cheesy grin wink grin
wicked girl @ ur sigg
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by LastProphet: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2016
rose54321:

Mtschweee

we really need to stop making foolish people famous, he knows nothing about Hillary Clinton
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by lobiologs(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2016
So after all that money and all these years, this dude never still fat? Some things money can't change...
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Twizzy30(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:

Abeg
lool. Abeg google the nigga cool
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Twizzy30(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2016
OKorowanta:

Best not the richest.
Except u don't want to call Ay a comedian but he is.
He is by far di richest.
He's leapfrog basketmouth with his sold out shows and plenty endorsements.
His earnings from his record breaking movies nowadays alone can relegates whoever is on top d list.
so u think basketmouth and AY get mouth for dis nigga side. Issokay
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Afonjashapmouth: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
atoleybaba:
excuse me....when did dedicating award to whoever u please become a sin? Over righteous fellow what have u done to solve those issues u mentioned? If he had dedicated the award to them will it solve d issue in his region? Make una dy sell gala for people matter Na werrin Na sabi aproko

Kai u so foolish ehn!!! sit down and relax bikonu.... since when has any of d american comedian dedicated anything to ur own people or any celebrity for that matter u r obviously an ass licker too... everything is just business for most Nigerians ..... attention seeking stunt mmmmmtteeewwww
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by justmenoni: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is he from the eastern part of Ng?

quote author=chocolateme post=50012914]Don't worry you will be given an opportunity to perform during her swearing in ceremony soon but once you are invited, don't dress like this to the event...

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by WestAfricanGoon: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin
When her husband was passing through difficulty
You mean passing through Monica lewinskys panties? For which hillary attacked her and every other female she suspected of sleeping with him

Her continuous advocacy for peace

The woman who voted for the Iraq war? An unauthorised, unprovoked war? The woman who accepted donations from Saudi Arabia and then immediately signed off on selling them weapons which they are using to bomb Yemen. Peace? Really? She also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Ivanlxi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by lurdkriss: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is my number 2 Nigerian comedian after basket mouth,i think he will do well in acting also, osuofia is getting old and will soon need a replacement. Hehehehehe grin
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by kmzee(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
SurePresident:
I just love this guy. I see the majoriy of the crop of intelligent peolpe making Nigeria proud are from the Southern part of Nigeria. We the entire Southerners: Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Benue... seems to be the most gullible and foolish region. Once, again Igbos are celebrating the gang up again Tinubu. The everly inconsiderate devilish north has perfected the game of playing us against one another. Igbos claim to be wise, Yorubas claim to be sophisticated, but alas they
are both egoistically senseless and perpetually
foolish going for each others jugular at the slightest
nudging of the north. The day they both put aside
stupid tribalism and self-destructive ethnicity to
unite to fight the satanic north, that same day the
"born to rule" muhammadans shall become slaves
they were born to be; as they are originally
almajeris.

Sad that at this level of development you're still blaming others for your region backwardness. I believe your region had some many and still having more opportunities to develop. But Ur leaders prefer acquisition of mansions abroad,luxurious cars etc we have some up North. Oil wells are owned by ur pple and some selfish Northerners. Don't make blanket statements about Northerners we have men & women of proven integrity who will not feast on resources meant for the masses just as there are many of such down south.
We are proud farmers beside not all of us are Muslims
But we sure hv very good Christians & Muslims up here.
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by eremy: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Twizzy30:
The best and richest comedian in Naija

Who dash am richest, how many endorsement him get. Richest is btw basketmouth and AY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Timaya Rocks Ripped Jeans / Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Chika Ike On The Street Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.