Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton (23451 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by whitebeard(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
SurePresident:
I just love this guy. I see the majoriy of the crop of intelligent peolpe making Nigeria proud are from the Southern part of Nigeria. We the entire Southerners: Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Benue... seems to be the most gullible and foolish region. Once, again Igbos are celebrating the gang up again Tinubu. The everly inconsiderate devilish north has perfected the game of playing us against one another. Igbos claim to be wise, Yorubas claim to be sophisticated, but alas they
are both egoistically senseless and perpetually
foolish going for each others jugular at the slightest
nudging of the north. The day they both put aside
stupid tribalism and self-destructive ethnicity to
unite to fight the satanic north, that same day the
"born to rule" muhammadans shall become slaves
they were born to be; as they are originally
almajeris.
U ARE VERY FOOLISH.. I AM NOT INSULATING U..DONT GET ME WRONG I AM JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by kennykane1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Zoharariel:

What an irony. Hillary truly advocates for a lot of things (e.g suppressing the freedom of the Palestinian State) but “Peace” is never 1 of them. A w.horing liar who gloated live on TV about Gadaffi's death saying - “We Came, We Saw, He Died”.

Gadaffi was killed just to be stopped from setting up an Afrikan Central Bank based on the Gold Dinar - which would have rendered their currencies useless.

Now, Libya has not only devolved into a failed state; she now serves as a safe haven & breeding ground for all manner of CIA-sponsored Terrorist Organizations (from Al-Qaeda to ISIS) - no thanks to Killary Clinton & her gang of blood-sucking vampires in Washington, Tel-Aviv & London.

This is the same thing they've been trying to do in Syria where a massive war against an orderly civil & secular society brought to the brink of utter collapse until Russia stepped-in to reverse the tide.

Killary Clinton should be sodomized with bayonets (like they did to Gadaffi live on TV), her eyes drilled out with an automatic drill & then - attached by 2 ropes to 2 lorries, to be driven in opposite directions to rip the most disgustingly inhuman Amerikan psychopath the world has ever seen.

I forgive “I go dye” for his ignorant comment - afterall, he's only looking for what to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

@Zoharariel, I feel a lot better and well relieved after reading your comments. This is exactly what I try to educate people around me about but they chose to swallow the big lies from MSM (Main Stream Media) which are all owned and financed by big governments and murderous Zios. I just can only hope and pray our people wakes up and read a lot more. As for the lame sheeple (He will beg for death and will not find one if eventually the devil incarnate herself (Killery Clinton) becomes the president, which I doubt...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by yorubaamerican(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
He should be dedicating it to Aisha Buhari... ruuuuubish!!

mynaijainfo:
[size=15pt]I Go Dye Bags UN Award, Dedicates it to Hillary Clinton.[/size]

Popular comedian, I Go Dye received a United Nations World Habitat Ambassador Award and dedicated it to US Presidential candidate Hilary Clinton.

He posted This on his Instagram

@igodye_ Thanks for this @unitednations World Habitat #ambassador Award giving to me, I dedicate this award to a fundamental advocate of peace, A mother in thoughts and in actions.

When her husband was passing through difficulty ,she was standing there like a true friend. Today she is a mentor to women all over the world, bridging the gap of gender inequality; inspiring women to self believe and greatness.

Her continuous advocacy for peace, is a reminder to us, to sacrifice all within our reach to achieve peace; affirming the fact that without peace, humanity will be in bondage. Indeed, women are the greatest victims of all conflicts, the become widows, lose their sons to wars and there are raped and traumatised for the rest of their lives.

Peace is priceless and the World’s habitat can only be sustained when there is peace. I dedicate this award to @Hillary Clinton. Congratulations

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/comedian-go-dye-bags-un-award-dedicates-hillary-clinton/
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by atoleybaba(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Afonjashapmouth:

Kai u so foolish ehn!!! sit down and relax bikonu.... since when has any of d american comedian dedicated anything to ur own people or any celebrity for that matter u r obviously an ass licker too... everything is just business for most Nigerians ..... attention seeking stunt mmmmmtteeewwww
baba. Leave d guy Na. He dedicated his award to whoever. Stop this ur inferiority complex way of thinking cos it has ntn to do in this issue
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by GirlAfrik(f): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
SurePresident:
I just love this guy. I see the majoriy of the crop of intelligent peolpe making Nigeria proud are from the Southern part of Nigeria. We the entire Southerners: Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Benue... seems to be the most gullible and foolish region. Once, again Igbos are celebrating the gang up again Tinubu. The everly inconsiderate devilish north has perfected the game of playing us against one another. Igbos claim to be wise, Yorubas claim to be sophisticated, but alas they
are both egoistically senseless and perpetually
foolish going for each others jugular at the slightest
nudging of the north. The day they both put aside
stupid tribalism and self-destructive ethnicity to
unite to fight the satanic north, that same day the
"born to rule" muhammadans shall become slaves
they were born to be; as they are originally
almajeris.
No vex oo. I been wan ask. Is Benue in Southern Nigeria?
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by swiperthefox: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
WavesDontDie:
Hilary is a stupid ass lying ass murderer...Fvcking devil's incarnate herself.

Hilary is no peace advocate, Research Benghazi, Fvcking clueless ass Nigerian.

The only person getting into the white house is.....a Republican
And it will happen because you said so abi? Keep dreaming!
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by calebfm(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Twizzy30:
The best and richest comedian in Naija
alibaba is the richest followed by basket mouth
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Twizzy30(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
calebfm:
alibaba is the richest followed by basket mouth
ok don't quote me agn
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Publicity stunt. It'll never get to hillary. If u like endorse her, u cant win her votes. U cld v loved urs and dedicate dt to Buhari or our military brothers striving to bring peace to d north east. Oh i forgot ur ppl dont even see us as one. D struggle to famz is real. Mr. FAMZIDEEN. Dry ass comedian
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
I feel bad for u son. Ur Parents must av planted dis hatred in u since childhood. Try to see us all as one b4 u start saying rubbish. Since when did igbos nd yorubas become one? Ur ppl bliv yoruba's are lazy nd i heard them say igbos were d rich class in lagos b4 civil war before yorubas took over der properties....So get a life nd grow from ur tribalism dts holding ur ppl back. Hausa's are more receptive nd friendly than igbos by far
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Guyman02: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
I Go Dye watches too much CNN and thinks they are telling him the truth about Hillary. She has nothing in common with peace; from voting for the Iraq war to destroying Libya herself
Re: Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton by Mayflowa(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2016
WavesDontDie:

Men have been chasing married women since creation, it doesn't affect his decision making as POTUS.

I hope you hv seen what as come of Trump. I told you he would be denied!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Timaya Rocks Ripped Jeans / Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Chika Ike On The Street Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.