Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] (12613 Views)

What Really Happen Between Malachi And Mathew??? / Did This Really Happen?!!!!!!!!!!!! / David Versus Goliath—did It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Visit Nuweiba Egypt at the Red Sea Crossing.
Stay at SwissCare Hotel
www.swisscare-hotels.com
They can pick you up at Cairo airport or at Taba border crossing at Eilat, Israel

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2016
The documentary, Patterns of Evidence (now on DVD), won awards in 2015 at film festivals in USA, and will have a part II covering this Red Sea crossing and the real Mount Sinai on our website. 
Release date unknown.
Multi-million dollar production by Mahoney Media.
See:
www.PatternsOfEvidence.com
View their video library.
The Exodus Case book
A wonderful book is available covering the Red Sea crossing. You may order it from:www.amazon.com 
Written by a Swedish scientist, Dr. Lennart Moller, who has extensively researched the material first hand. 
The book has over 550 color illustrations including topics on Sodom and Gomorrah, the Red Sea Crossing, the real Mount Sinai, and Joseph's grain storage complex.
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Some persons believe this event actually never took place.
Alright! I leave you, dear reader, be the judge.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever -Hebrews 13:8.
He is the ONLY WAY -John 14:6.
God bless you, and please feel free to share!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016

these images are from the site the op sourced wyatttmuseum

That anyone could see the photos of relatively new and shiny metal wheels and not be skeptical astonishes me.

lets look at the ''finder'' RON WYATT
ron wyatt doesnt even have a BA in archaeology and wasnt considered credible by professionals...

Wyatt claimed to have discovered several sites and artifacts related
to the Bible and Biblical archaeology. These included:
--Noah's ark
--The anchor stones used by noah on the ark
--laminated Deck Timber from the Ark
--the post-flood house of noah
--fences from noah's farm
--grave markers and tombs of noah and his wife
--the locations of sodom and gomorrah
--the locations of the other cities of the plains
--Sulfur/brimstone balls from the ashen remains of Sodom and Gomorrah
--the tower of babel
--how the ancient egyptians built the pyramids
--artifacts from king solomons temple
--the ark of the convenant
--the Book of the Law written by Moses on Animal Skins,
--Gold from the Golden Calf fashioned by Aaron,
--Tables of the Ten Commandments,
--the Tabernacle’s Table of the Showbread,
--Goliath’s Sword,
--Jesus’ Tomb and the Stone Seal of the Tomb,
--the site of the crucifixion of jesus
--JESUS CHRISTS BLOOD IN AN EARTHQUAKE CRACK BENEATH THE CRUCIFIXION SITE
--THE DNA OF ''JESUS BLOOD'' CONTAINING 24 CHROMOSONES INSTEAD OF 46

--Burial pots of caaanites/israelites off the coast of ashkelon
ETC

Wow! One man – working part time – on his vacations!! How is this possible?
if this were to be true...he would be the worlds most celebrated archaelogist...biblical and all-areas..
But this is not even the case...
The IAA,GTA etc all reject him
even a top creationist site...answersingenesis.com rejects his claims and labels it fraudulent...

Cc 4evergod rock100 scholar8200
others...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Scholar8200(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2016
ROCK100:
Some persons believe this event actually never took place.
Alright! I leave you, dear reader, be the judge.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever -Hebrews 13:8.
He is the ONLY WAY -John 14:6.
God bless you, and please feel free to share!
This deserves a standing ovation! God bless.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Scholar8200:
This deserves a standing ovation! God bless.

If my Saviour and Master, Jesus Christ, would be given such an ovation, my joy will know no bound.
Stay Blessed!

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Scholar8200(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
ROCK100:

If my Saviour and Master, Jesus Christ, would be given such an ovation, my joy will know no bound.
Stay Blessed!
Indeed our Lord, Saviour and Master Jesus deserves, a standing ovation followed by a falling of every knee and confession of every tongue that He is LORD!

2 Likes

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
If i tell Anas01 that Christians Are wasting Millions of dollars to prove non existing stuff she thinks m joking

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:
If i tell Anas01 that Christians Are wasting Millions of dollars to prove non existing stuff she thinks m joking

And your scientists are wasting even more discovering things that are already clearly stated in the Bible.
Christians spend to prove that the Bible is THE TRUTH; your scientists reject the Truth, waste money in researches, and end up stumbling on the truth that the Bible already spoke of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Someone has helped you to carry out actual physical research free of charge while you sit behind your keyboard doing copy and paste and meme war.

A research that even Saudi Arabians attest to. Why not pay a visit to the site and refute it.

I am sure Atheists organisations would have tried refuting it if they could especially since they saw it bagged an award in 2015.....

Go and sit your skinny butt down somewhere sensible.

JESUS WILL FOREVER BE LORD AND MORE TONGUES WILL CONFESS HIM AS LORD.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2016
ROCK100:

And your scientists are wasting even more discovering things that are already clearly stated in the Bible.
grin like the earth is Flat?

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Scholar8200(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

grin like the earth is Flat?
Where did the Bible say that? What I know the Bible says is:

It is he that sitteth upon [size=18pt]the circle of the earth[/size],...
Isaiah 40:22a

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
4everGod:

Someone has helped you to carry out actual physical research free of charge while you sit behind your keyboard doing copy and paste and meme war.
Pls don't quote me if all u are going to do is spit trash n i can see u really havnt worked on ur manners..
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Scholar8200:
Where did the Bible say that? What I know the Bible says is:

It is he that sitteth upon [size=18pt]the circle of the earth[/size],...
Isaiah 40:22a

Is the Earth Circle?
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Pls don't quote me if all u are going to do is spit trash n i can see u really havnt worked on ur manners..

Oh did my words irk you? You spew trash about Christianity all day long and nobody hits back but when I do you say I spit trash and have no manners.....

I can see that this article has hit you below the belt and has seriously dented the integrity of all your thread against Christianity since 2 days ago.

If you cannot go and siy your skinny butt somewhere sensible then decidedly go and squeeze it between a truth and a train....If the article or myself irks you then show a wall how your head is stronger than it is.

4 Likes

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Is the Earth Circle?

eeyah even you do not know the earth is Spherical...Spherical is a circle... Keyboard warrior

5 Likes

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2016
4everGod:

eeyah even you do not know the earth is Spherical...Spherical is a circle... Keyboard warrior
Lwkmd hopefulLandlord he has started with his blue = black logic abeg no quote me again i m not ready for this i agree triangle is pyramid

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lwkmd he has started with his blue = black logic abeg no quote me again i m not ready for this i agree triangle is pyramid

smh...you no go school abi?
A sphere is a circle
A round object is also circular

A pyramid is also shaped like a triangle because any side you view it from it is a triangle same with a round or spherical object...any side you view it from it is a CIRCLE.

Go and refund yur school fees to your parents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Scholar8200(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2016
4everGod:

he is being anachronistic.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2016
4everGod:

A sphere is a circle

A pyramid is also shaped like a triangle because any side you view it from it is a triangle same with a round or spherical object...any side you view it from it is a CIRCLE.

i agree na

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Scholar8200:
he is being anachronistic.
He is being woefully desperate to pit a hole in the OP.
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lwkmd hopefulLandlord he has started with his blue = black logic abeg no quote me again i m not ready for this i agree triangle is pyramid

I am sure your knowledge of pyramids is limited to Egyptian pyramids and you never knew that they have triangular based pyramids and square based pyramids...Even when you refer to them as tetrahedrons you need to view each face of the tetrahedron....Triangles are put together to form a tetrahedron so on any side you view the tetrahedron what you see is a triangle.

You paid teachers to teach you this but never grasped anything. I am reteaching you for free this time since you love awoof as a copy and paste guy unlike those who researched the OP.
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by hopefulLandlord: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:
i agree na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2016
4everGod:

A sphere is a circle

do you know the word used in the hebrew context?

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

For you to understand why the choice of the hebrew word you need to understand the ancient eastern israeli cosmology and why God allowed them to express themselves in their own language.

I am well versed in this so don't go there.

Besides this thread is not about the earths shape but about the red sea crossing so do not derail as you all wish to do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Scholar8200(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2016
4everGod:

For you to understand why the choice of the hebrew word you need to understand the ancient eastern israeli cosmology and why God allowed them to express themselves in their own language.

Besides this thread is not about the earths shape but about the red sea crossing so do not derail as you all wish to do.
In summary, archaeology has proved,irrefutably and indisputably, that the the Exodus actually took place and all this implies. Until anyone can go all the way to disprove this with facts (if they can), the Bible was, is and remains TRUE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Scholar8200:
In summary, archaeology has proved,irrefutably and indisputably, that the the Exodus actually took place.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by EyeHateGod: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2016
raphieMontella:
guy I'll advice u not to go there with that dude
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Scholar8200(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Which animals?
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2016
4everGod:

as well as i...(in verses pertaining to ancient cosmology)...well as for the thread...i've bought land above...relax...

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:
guy I'll advice u not to go there with that dude
why bruh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.