Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] (12619 Views)

What Really Happen Between Malachi And Mathew??? / Did This Really Happen?!!!!!!!!!!!! / David Versus Goliath—did It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

And u r still copying and pasting what u "dont believe" abi? Please kwantinue!
i shouldnt be fazed... My advice...widen the scope of your intellect... Shalom!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

i shouldnt be fazed...
My advice...widen the scope of your intellect...
Shalom!
Hmmmm

Widen it so as to copy and paste what i dont believe? And use it to counter somebody's archeological work wirh evidences?

Shalom, really. smiley
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

i shouldnt be fazed...
My advice...widen the scope of your intellect...
Shalom!
Please bro, you are wasting your advice with this one! You have a better chance at convincing a Lizard it could grow into a crocodile than expecting the fella to widen the scope of his redundant psychosclerosis balderdash pod of a brain!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Please bro, you are wasting your advice with this one! You have a better chance at convincing a Lizard it could grow into a crocodile than expecting the fella to widen the scope of his redundant psychosclerosis balderdash pod of a brain!
epic!

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Bros, please how is a beautifully illustrated archeological work such as this "meaningless"? Can u explain in detail?
Have u done any urself?

The innocent question that made people to vomit paragraph of irrelevant stories.
cool
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Scholar8200(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

No no no no...this is inardvently wrong...

The ipuwer papyrus is a poem and a ''treatise'' on political ethics...and does not depict the ''exodus''...
It explicitly talks about the ''tides of wealth''..that it rotates like a ''potters wheel''
The papyrus's original composition is dated to the late ''middle kingdom'' (c1850-1650BCE)
while the biblical exodus date is 1446BC(from the bible are 1 Kgs 6:1, Judg 11:26 and 1 Chr 6:33–
37)...

The disparity of the dates between the Ipuwer and Exodus documents is enough to know its not about the ''exodus''
even ''TOP'' Biblical sites know this and refrain from equating the papyrus to the exodus...
As seen here

this is actually confirmation of what
we(biblical skeptics) have been saying;that the bible is a complilation of texts copied from older works and civilizations like in the case of the ten commandments(42 principles of maat(egypt);etc...

Even the supposed parallels are not sincerely parallels..
The ''parallels'' arise when one does a ''cut and join'' of separate statements,axing of statements and cherry picking...

1) Like the statement ''the river is blood'' which is said to be a plague from yahweh...
Ipuwer clearly states the reason for the ''river being blood'' is that people are killing each other and the dead are being buried/thrown into the river and crocodiles feast on them as if they were fish(a bloodbath)

2)according to Ipuwer the source of the famine is a > failure to farm due to the state of anarchy in the land....NOT ''LOCUSTS''

3)[b]it clearly states the fact that its Asiatics are arriving
in Egypt rather than leaving

4)the death of the princes in the ipuwer are less cryptic and is alluded to humans doing the killings NOT A SUPERNATURAL FORCE OR SO

6)the ipuwer never says the ''cattles died''...it says they ''weep'' because there is no one to ''gather them''

7)the supposed ''plague of hail'' is constructed by selective picking of four + separate events..

coolin its end...it describes better days as was the intent of the poem as shown in the beginning of the treatise---''the land turns like a potters wheel''...

Baba..abeg download/read the full translation of the ipuwer papyrus yourself and see for yourself...
Alright, your source was not quoted. Besides why on Earth and who named that place Nuwaybah Al Muzzayinah?
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
Alright, your source was not quoted. Besides why on Earth and who named that place Nuwaybah Al Muzzayinah?

the admonitions of ipuwer
or download the pdf...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipuwer_Papyrus

here
the detailed parallels are by me...and can be found in the ipuwer papyrus...

I dont know who named there that name neither do i know why china was named china....
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Scholar8200:

The boy cant answer!
He will refer u somewhere.
And he will think he is refuting a thread like this, inside his mind.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

The boy cant answer! He will refer u somewhere. And he will think he is refuting a thread like this, inside his mind.
fool! your stupidity wont let you think for once.. Onye ala!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

fool!
your stupidity wont let you think for once..
Onye ala!

Is it a lie before?
shocked
Idiota!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Is it a lie before? shocked Idiota!
your eyes were blind when i referred him abi?
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

your eyes were blind when i referred him abi?

Schwaarap men! cool
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Schwaarap men! cool
lol!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Keepshining(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oh my God! I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by DonXavi(m): 1:07am On Oct 10, 2016
d
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Christ is King!

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.