Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,250 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] (12615 Views)

What Really Happen Between Malachi And Mathew??? / Did This Really Happen?!!!!!!!!!!!! / David Versus Goliath—did It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

U forgot the Leaving their Brain Outside b4 Entering the Church... What the Op posted Is Total Rubbish Another Way to Extort Money From People For Pilgrimage
You dey mind the yeye OP.
Maybe he thinks I have the time to start refuting something that is an absolute rubbish...
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

U forgot the Leaving their Brain Outside b4 Entering the Church... What the Op posted Is Total Rubbish Another Way to Extort Money From People For Pilgrimage

The Nonsensical one appears.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

You dey mind the yeye OP.
Maybe he thinks I have the time to start refuting something that is an absolute rubbish...

Another logical fallacy.

You do not have the time to refute the OP but the same OP drew you to the thread to type ABSOLUTE RUBBISH on it and hyperventilating everywhere. Are you not the one who claimed to have done research? Research without proof when asked to produce it.

Atheism and lying are conjoined twins.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Hope you are in church now? How is service progressing?
Wait, I forgot :how are the flying horses doing?

Just look at how childish u sound?
Far away from ur first silly comment on this thread.

Yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Just look at how childish u sound? Far away from ur first silly comment on this thread.
Yeye pikin
It's actually good you have realized how childish flying horses sounds! Good one!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Another logical fallacy.

You do not have the time to refute the OP but the same OP drew you to the thread to type ABSOLUTE RUBBISH on it and hyperventilating everywhere. Are you not the one who claimed to have done research? Research without proof when asked to produce it.

Atheism and lying are conjoined twins.
Lol. Isn't foolish how anyone that don't agree with your useless beliefs is termed an atheist?
Secondly, Christianity and truthfulness are conjoined twins! Ewu!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

It's actually good you have realized how childish flying horses sounds!
Good one!

Keep quiet,
Ur distractions are useless.
Tell us when u r ready to produce ur so called "research" to refute this thread or stop making noise

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Keep quiet,
Ur distractions are useless.
Tell us when u r ready to produce ur so called "research" to refute this thread or stop making noise
When your god heals an amputee!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Lol. Isn't foolish how anyone that don't agree with your useless beliefs is termed an atheist?
Secondly, Christianity and truthfulness are conjoined twins! Ewu!

Fixed! Thank you for declaring that Christianity and truthfulness are conjoined twins.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Oh, so its u.
Or u are on another copy and paste mission?

I see

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:
Are you an amputee?

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Oh, so its u.

I see grin

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Fixed! Thank you for declaring that Christianity and truthfulness are conjoined twins.
Psychologists say people who don't understand sarcasms usually have low I.Q... They are absolutely correct!
No wonder you find it easy believing every junk being fed you, so long as it came from the Bible!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Oh, so its u. Or u are on another copy and paste mission?
I see
Are you suffering from schizophrenia?
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Psychologists say people who don't understand sarcasms usually have low I.Q... They are absolutely correct!
No wonder you find it easy believing every junk being fed you, so long as it came from the Bible!

Is Sarcasm forced on anyone? You saw Sarcasm and I saw a comment. .I chose a comment. ..Once again thank you for speaking the truth and Christianity and truthfulness even though you are anti Christian.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Are you an amputee?
Yes... I am an amputee. I am typing with my teeth, and holding my phone with my prick!

2 Likes

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Is Sarcasm forced on anyone? You saw Sarcasm and I saw a comment. .I chose a comment. ..Once again thank you for speaking the truth and Christianity and truthfulness even though you are anti Christian.

Case closed.
LOL.
Exactly how is that my business? Abi them take rope tie you to this thread?
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Are you suffering from schizophrenia?

Bros, That is actually ur diagnosis.
To confirm. Just google "flight of ideas" and u will see thats what u have demonstrated on this beautiful thread.
cool

2 Likes

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Yes... I am an amputee. I am typing with my teeth, and holding my phone with my prick!

fixed!!

No wonder you are hyperventilating. ... Ndo inu.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Bros, That is actually ur diagnosis.
To confitm. Just google "flight of ideas" and u will see thats what u have demonstrated on this beautiful thread.
cool
Funny enough, the last symptom you exhibited on your useless thread says otherwise...
You know, the one where you didn't know it was me replying you and where you forget you are the one whose copy and paste thread we are on!

Oh, so its u.
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Funny enough, the last symptom you exhibited on your useless thread says otherwise...
You know, the one where you didn't know it was me replying you and where you forget you are the one whose copy and paste thread we are on!

U ar not only lonely, U see that u r also blind.
Please check the name of author of the thread.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

U ar not only lonely, U see that u r also blind.
Please check the name of author of the thread.
Blind? Lol!
I was even thinking you were the person that created the thread.
How come you left out the part where you didn't recognize i have been the one rendering your day useless? (and you call another blind!).
The OP of the thread probably knows how useless the thread is, and has left it for half dimmed nitwits and harebrained dummies like you to defend!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Blind? Lol!
I was even thinking you were the person that created the thread.
How come you left out the part where you didn't recognize i have been the one rendering your day useless? (and you call another blind!).
The OP of the thread probably knows how useless the thread is, and has left it for half dimmed nitwits and harebrained dummies like you to defend!

Admitted ur blindness but still insulting.
How more pathetic can u get?
Anyhow, tell us when u ready with ur abstract research.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by philfearon(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

Admitted ur blindness but still insulting. How more pathetic can u get? Anyhow, tell us when u ready with ur abstract research.
Unlike you that doesn't know when a conversation has ended!
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2016
philfearon:

Unlike you that doesn't know when a conversation has ended!

Ended with ur research?
Go n sleep in ur lonely corner and stop telling lies about research next time.

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Dear 4evaGod and Felixomor, I beg you in the Name of the Lord, enough of this bickering, please!
This is quite needless. We don't fight to defend the Lord.
Remember Christ, oppressed and afflicted, yet He opened not His Mouth... -Is.53:7.
Our Divine Mandate is simply: let your light so shine before men...
As a carrier of Christ, you are seated with Him in the Heavenly places, far above all rule and authority...
You can't bring yourself down to this level, never -you 're far greater than this.
I hope you do understand.
Be richly blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Scholar8200:

Go here!
http://ohr.edu/838

The ten plagues are probably one of the most famous aspects of the Exodus story. If the plagues were historical events as recorded by Moses, then there should be some fragment of evidence describing their catastrophic consequences. In fact, there is a papyrus in the Leiden Museum in Holland which provides a graphic portrayal eerily reminiscent of the biblical account. There is no consensus among archaeologists as to when it was originally penned An excerpt reads:

… Plague stalks through the land and blood is everywhere … Nay, but the river is blood. Does a man drink from it? As a human he rejects it. He thirsts for water … Nay, but gates, columns and walls are consumed with fire…Nay but the son of the high-born man is no longer to be recognized … The stranger people from outside are come into Egypt … Nay, but corn has perished everywhere…Everyone says ‘there is no more.’20
from: http://creation.com/egyptian-history-and-the-biblical-record-a-perfect-match#ref20

Besides, we should ask the Israelites, is this part of their history?
No no no no...this is inardvently wrong...

The ipuwer papyrus is a poem and a ''treatise'' on political ethics...and does not depict the ''exodus''...
It explicitly talks about the ''tides of wealth''..that it rotates like a ''potters wheel''
The papyrus's original composition is dated to the late ''middle kingdom'' (c1850-1650BCE)
while the biblical exodus date is 1446BC(from the bible are 1 Kgs 6:1, Judg 11:26 and 1 Chr 6:33–
37)...

The disparity of the dates between the Ipuwer and Exodus documents is enough to know its not about the ''exodus''
even ''TOP'' Biblical sites know this and refrain from equating the papyrus to the exodus...
As seen here

this is actually confirmation of what
we(biblical skeptics) have been saying;that the bible is a complilation of texts copied from older works and civilizations like in the case of the ten commandments(42 principles of maat(egypt);etc...

Even the supposed parallels are not sincerely parallels..
The ''parallels'' arise when one does a ''cut and join'' of separate statements,axing of statements and cherry picking...

1) Like the statement ''the river is blood'' which is said to be a plague from yahweh...
Ipuwer clearly states the reason for the ''river being blood'' is that people are killing each other and the dead are being buried/thrown into the river and crocodiles feast on them as if they were fish(a bloodbath)

2)according to Ipuwer the source of the famine is a > failure to farm due to the state of anarchy in the land....NOT ''LOCUSTS''

3)[b]it clearly states the fact that its Asiatics are arriving
in Egypt rather than leaving

4)the death of the princes in the ipuwer are less cryptic and is alluded to humans doing the killings NOT A SUPERNATURAL FORCE OR SO

6)the ipuwer never says the ''cattles died''...it says they ''weep'' because there is no one to ''gather them''

7)the supposed ''plague of hail'' is constructed by selective picking of four + separate events..

coolin its end...it describes better days as was the intent of the poem as shown in the beginning of the treatise---''the land turns like a potters wheel''...

Baba..abeg download/read the full translation of the ipuwer papyrus yourself and see for yourself...

1 Like

Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

U cant mention any name abi U didnt believe, yet u copied and pasted it? To fight someone's archeological work as brilliantly illustrated as this?
If u were in a real court, by now u should have been countersued and jailed.

can you even ''listen'' to yourself?
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

Yes I can.
cool
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2016
ROCK100:
Dear 4evaGod and Felixomor, I beg you in the Name of the Lord, enough of this bickering, please!
This is quite needless. We don't fight to defend the Lord.
Remember Christ, oppressed and afflicted, yet He opened not His Mouth... -Is.53:7.
Our Divine Mandate is simply: let your light so shine before men...
As a carrier of Christ, you are seated with Him in the Heavenly places, far above all rule and authority...
You can't bring yourself down to this level, never -you 're far greater than this.
I hope you do understand.
Be richly blessed!

If only Christians would understand the gravity and magnitude of WHAT they carry -Christ in you, the hope of glory.
An introduction of LIGHT is all that is needed to dispel darkness -light never contends with darkness -John 1:4-5.
The more of Him we carry, the more of the darkness that would flee at our appearing.
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by raphieMontella: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

U cant mention any name abi
a simple google search will help you..

U didnt believe, yet u copied and pasted it?
To fight someone's archeological work as brilliantly illustrated as this?

If u were in a real court, by now u should have been countersued and jailed.

1. "First, the site of the Exodus route as described
in Exodus 14:1, is highly disputed.
Conservative scholarship strongly
argues that Israel crossed the Gulf of Suez and not
the Gulf of Aqaba as Wyatt contended.
this is what i wrote,,,
if you cannot think wide..i give up on you...
Upon explaining it to you...yet you didnt grab...
I dont believe that satan took jesus to the pinnnacle of the temple of jerusalem....does it mean i dont believe the temple of jerusalem exists?
Sometimes you propose silly statements unreasonable for your level of intellect..
wyatt said the red sea is the gulf of alqaba....other biblical scholars with approved archaelogy permits, and better tools...propose the suez canal as the red sea
slow down...and think man...

To fight someone's archeological work as brilliantly illustrated as this?
ehya...so you're pained?
You're pained that i exposed the lie?
Take heart bro...life happens..

U cant mention any name abi
ukw?
Bible.ca
biblearchaeology.com
do the rest yourself...(search their archives)
Re: THE RED SEA CROSSING. Did It Really Happen? [See pictures] by felixomor: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

a simple google search will help you..

this is what i wrote,,,
if you cannot think wide..i give up on you...
Upon explaining it to you...yet you didnt grab...
I dont believe that satan took jesus to the pinnnacle of the temple of jerusalem....does it mean i dont believe the temple of jerusalem exists?
Sometimes you propose silly statements unreasonable for your level of intellect..
wyatt said the red sea is the gulf of alqaba....other biblical scholars with approved archaelogy permits, and better tools...propose the suez canal as the red sea
slow down...and think man...

ehya...so you're pained?
You're pained that i exposed the lie?
Take heart bro...life happens..

ukw?
Bible.ca
biblearchaeology.com
do the rest yourself...(search their archives)

And u r still copying and pasting what u "dont believe" abi?
Please kwantinue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.