Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up (570 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by topstory: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that his three-and-a-half-year imprisonment, the Nigeria’s civil war and his failed attempts to win presidential elections have taught him “important lessons about social justice.”

Buhari was quoted as making this statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, while receiving the Imam of the Mosque of the Holy Prophet in Medina, Sheikh Abdul-Muhsin Muhammad Al-Qassimi, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to Garba, the president said his administration would not relent on its efforts to promote unity and peaceful co-existence of all Nigerians by ensuring fairness and social justice to all, adding that leading 180 million people of different ethnic groups is not an easy task.

He said God had a purpose for bringing people from different ethnic backgrounds into one country, Nigeria.

“God knows best. A population of 180 million people comprising more than 300 ethnic groups, many of them with cultural ties stronger than religion, can only co-exist peacefully in an atmosphere of social justice,” he said.

The President urged Muslims and all other citizens to imbibe and practice social justice as a norm and prayed to Allah to guide his government in doing the same.

“I pray that God gives us the courage to be fair to people he put in our charge so that we can enjoy his mercy,” he said.

The President lauded the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their efforts to create a better understanding and practice of Islam.

He welcomed the visit of the imam to Nigeria, noting that it would strengthen the bond between the two countries.

In his remarks, Al-Qassimi commended the peaceful co-existence of Nigerians of different faiths.

He specifically hailed the president for his campaign against corruption and his victory over terrorism in the country.

Just yesterday, President Buhari commended his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan for his role in the 2015 Presidential election.‎

http://www.latestngnews.com/uncategorized/just-in-to-be-a-leader-of-millions-of-people-is-not-easy-buhari-finally-opens-up/

Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by shamack: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2016
We already know,,,,but when did he say that?
Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by nwakibe: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2016
That's why we are asking you to resign because it is easy not for you.

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by yeyeboi(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2016
nwakibe:
That's why we are asking you to resign because it is easy not for you.
he said it is not easy, he didn't say he can't cope.
by ur principle if person say life no easy na to commit suicide go be your advice to the person abi
Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by Kamalcole3001: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2016
I bet you would have thought it will be as easy as leading your 250 cows in Daura because that's the only thing Fulani's are good at leading.

Any deviation from that path will surely lead to catastrophe like Nigeria is witnessing now.

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by DrPrickson: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2016
No! Its very easy.
Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by Nasa28(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2016
NONE SENSE
Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by Justiceleague1: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Shut up and resign or offer urself by urself for instant impeachment.. U are naija's greatest mistake after amalgamation

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! To Be A Leader Of Millions Of People Is Not Easy - Buhari Opens Up by bennyann: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2016
My oga at the top, na now you know? Na now your eyes open? Eya, cry I salute ooo

[/b]“I pray that God gives us the courage to be fair to people he put in our charge so that we can enjoy his mercy,” [b] Amen!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Shot / Is it that EFCC is not telling us the truth about FFK'S wife attempt arrest? / Sahara Reporters Lied Against Me, Says Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.