Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Sex Is Important, But.............................................. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Important, But.............................................. (761 Views)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship / Education Is Important, But Cold Beer Is Importanter - See Signboard / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by deturla: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Sex is important in a relationship,sex makes a relationship fun and exciting. Sex creates a romantic bond between two people, sex is beautiful. It speaks even without any word being spoken, it is magical. I can go on and on regarding sex but…..

Sex shouldn’t be a prerequisite to a relationship. It has become so crazy lately that what most guys look for in a relationship is sex, whether the lady is sexually active or not. Sometimes I ask a lot of guys to justify the reasonability of their decisions when they clamor for outright sex and they claim that sex shows a sense of devotion and intimacy between parties involved in ‘Roman’Dating’.

I am particularly concerned in this world now where almost everyone think the main crux of a relationship is sex. Where what is expected of a lady is to have sex with her partner at will and same is even expected of men too. It is so bad and heart wrenching.

I personally believe there are and can be sex free relationships irrespective of the pressure evidenced all around us. It is wrong for a guy to think it is his right to be sexually served by his girlfriend or the girl believe she is so very active that she needs to have sex every other day

Gone are the days when most people stand on their principle of no sex till marriage but now, ‘who celibacy epp’ is the latest jingle on everyone’s lips. The most annoying thing is when one partner breaks up because the other party refuses to indulge in premarital sex or worse still check for sexual compatibility.

Sex is good, trust me, but it leads to a lot of complications when it is not done at the right time. Sex should be consensual, not enforced. You need to understand what your partner wants and be ready to give it a go when he/she is ready or when not

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/10/05/sex-important/
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by ggrin(f): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Boring AF undecided
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by jonaifame22(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Abeg!
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2016
sad
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
You're on point.
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2016
And tomorrow u will go to church and read Bible too. Oniranu. Premarital sex is a sin grin
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by deturla: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2016
ednut1:
And tomorrow u will go to church and read Bible too. Oniranu. Premarital sex is a sin grin

You don sneak enter my thread abi?

Agbaya Oshi! grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by Savvy2(f): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Thanks @ op. Sex is not a prerequisite for love... I just wish we can start all over from the beginning, when all these things were not acceptable... and when done, done in secret and left there. Now we celebrate "Baby mama and Baby dada" angry

We ladies should stop putting ourselves in situations where we "just" have to compomise. The men also should learn to appreciate a lady's decision.

#Gracias
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by deturla: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Savvy2:
Thanks @ op. Sex is not a prerequisite for love... I just wish we can start all over from the beginning, when all these things were not acceptable... and when done, done in secret and left there. Now we celebrate "Baby mama and Baby dada" angry

We ladies should stop putting ourselves in situations where we "just" have to compomise. The men also should learn to appreciate a lady's decision.

#Gracias

Believe me ma'am....It is very true we hope for things to go back to the way they were, but it is really difficult now. People celebrate sex as if it is a must in every relationship. But then, I believe sex must not be pressured, it must be consensual. While I would not preach total abstinence, I would say in a world of ours, we need to thread delicately in issues bothering on sex and the need for it to be consensual and not pressured!

Thanks a lot for your comment!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by necosla016(f): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well said op!

I hope my people of today will always understand that relationship is not all about S3X
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by deturla: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
necosla016:
Well said op!

I hope my people of today will always understand that relationship is not all about S3X

kiss kiss
Re: Sex Is Important, But.............................................. by Savvy2(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
deturla:

While I would not preach total abstinence, I would say in a world of ours, we need to thread delicately in issues bothering on sex and the need for it to be consensual and not pressured!

Thanks a lot for your comment!

Yes... wonderful point.
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha...pick One...how Do U Poop? / 10 most Important Points To Consider Before Renting An Apartment / Ladies!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.