Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (5488 Views)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Sex can be a much more passionate experience when you share it with a meaningful partner. Sex may feel like a mere means of pleasure and fun but there is a lot of good that it can do for your relationship. To some people sex may seem overrated, but we give you five reasons why sex is beneficial for your relationship.

Keeps you connected
Sex is an intimate experience, which can bring you closer to your partner not just physically but emotionally. Your bedroom chemistry can also improve the chemistry in your relationship. A sexless relationship can become vulnerable over time and therefore, you need sex to keep the fire burning, could also lead to your partner cheating on you hence you need the sex to keep going.

Keeps stress at bay
With the kind of lives we live, stress has become an integral part of it. This often takes a toll on your relationship. However, research shows that sex releases a feel-good chemical in the brain, which reduces stress levels. Instead of resorting to antidepressants, engage in a heated sex session to improve your well being and strengthen your relationship.

Keeps the romance alive
Sex may seem like a physical activity but it has an emotional appeal to it. It causes the body to release oxytocin, which is also called the love hormone that will make you feel that you need to love and trust your partner.
Credit:Google.
More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/10/5-reasons-why-sex-is-important-in-your-relationship/

Lalasticlala
Dominique

1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Papiikush: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
If you are my girlfriend, we must fück. As in try all kindda styles. I must know if we are compatible both physically, mentally, emotionally and in the oza room.

If you think you can use the "No sex" trick on me, Thunder, fire and brimstone is your reward in hell when you turn out not to be a virgin. angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
No sex until wedding night ??

Thunder will fire any girl that would tell me that.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Luciferdevil(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda, pls come to za oza room let us ease our stress. I'm tired of coughing out sperm everytime
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by MhizzAJ(f): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
You don't need sex to keep the fire burning if u r not married.

Some people are just looking for means to fornicate.

Pre marital sex is wrong.
Hold on till ur wedding night.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Homeboiy: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
I must test the groundnut wey I wan buy to k ow if its good or not

If u no say I no go fúck u better no accept to be my girlfriend
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Papiikush:
If you are my girlfriend, we must fück. As in try all kindda styles. I must know if we are compatible both physically, mentally, emotionally and in the oza room.

If you think you can use the "No sex" trick on me, Thunder, fire and brimstone is your reward in hell when you turn out not to be a virgin. angry

grin Why are you like this, so you can't endure for bae until marriage. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You don't need sex to keep the fire burning if u r not married.

Some people are just looking for means to fornicate.

Pre marital sex is wrong.
Hold on till ur wedding night.

To every man his own, if you feel that's the best, well? smiley By all means go ahead.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Homeboiy:
I must test the groundnut wey I wan buy to k ow if its good or not

If u no say I no go fúck u better no accept to be my girlfriend
It is finish cry cry cry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice thread,, OP try and paragraph the reasons in numbers.. That way, its easy to read and the reasons are noted...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by stobery(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2017
My new babe only show up for sex whenever she need something from me, I dumped her yesterday

Now she is begging

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2017
YAY
Advocate for premarital sex

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Nice thread,, OP try and paragraph the reasons in numbers.. That way, its easy to read and the reasons are noted...

Except for the numbering, I think it's okay. Thank you. smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2017
stobery:
My new babe only show up for sex whenever she need something from me, I dumped her yesterday

Now she is begging

grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

Except for the numbering, I think it's okay. Thank you. smiley
yeah you are welcome..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Papiikush: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

grin Why are you like this, so you can't endure for bae until marriage. lipsrsealed
What if we don't get married? I'll just wait for nothing? shocked

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Enugupikin: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:
Sex can be a much more passionate experience when you share it with a meaningful partner. Sex may feel like a mere means of pleasure and fun but there is a lot of good that it can do for your relationship. To some people sex may seem overrated, but we give you five reasons why sex is beneficial for your relationship.

Keeps you connected
Sex is an intimate experience, which can bring you closer to your partner not just physically but emotionally. Your bedroom chemistry can also improve the chemistry in your relationship. A sexless relationship can become vulnerable over time and therefore, you need sex to keep the fire burning, could also lead to your partner cheating on you hence you need the sex to keep going.

Keeps stress at bay
With the kind of lives we live, stress has become an integral part of it. This often takes a toll on your relationship. However, research shows that sex releases a feel-good chemical in the brain, which reduces stress levels. Instead of resorting to antidepressants, engage in a heated sex session to improve your well being and strengthen your relationship.

Keeps the romance alive
Sex may seem like a physical activity but it has an emotional appeal to it. It causes the body to release oxytocin, which is also called the love hormone that will make you feel that you need to love and trust your partner.
Credit:Google.
More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/10/5-reasons-why-sex-is-important-in-your-relationship/

Lalasticlala
Dominique
this girl and sex ...seems you're whole life revolves around sex. get a life please

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Enugupikin:

this girl and sex

It's something even if we try to avoid, it will still come up at a point in our lives. smiley
It's not that bad, except you're only being hypocritical. smiley

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Papiikush:

What if we don't get married? I'll just wait for nothing? shocked

Why won't you marry her? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Enugupikin: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

It's something even if we try to avoid, it will still come up at a point in our lives. smiley
which kind hypocritical? you think you can use ur loose and dirty lifestyle as a standard to measure that of others?

get a life please... they're more to life than sex

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Enugupikin:

which kind hypocritical? you think you can use ur loose and dirty lifestyle as a standard to measure that of others?

get a life please... they're more to life than sex

K.

16 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Homeboiy: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:

It is finish cry cry cry

It is not finished sister
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Enugupikin: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

K.
I was expecting this 'k' Aswear grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Papiikush: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

Why won't you marry her? undecided

She might have a bad character you know

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sex keeps the romance alive?

I die!! grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by daveP(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

This has ALWAYS been your perfect reply to queries on why you love this topic!! lol.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Sex keeps the romance alive?

I die!! grin

Lol. True something. cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
daveP:
This has ALWAYS been your perfect reply to queries on why you love this topic!! lol.

Isn't it the truth?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by daveP(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

Isn't it the truth?
not totally. lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Laveda(f): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
daveP:
not totally. lol

If you say so. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship by Deefuray(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Laveda:

K.

lol... perfect reply...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Boy…(18+) / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Am I A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.