Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. (1491 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello Bella, please keep this anonymous thanks.

My story is quite a long one but I’d try to make it short, I have always been a party girl so you can imagine the type of men I date and friends I hang out with, there were drugs, booze, money, name it, I was living the life and having so much fun but one day my friends and I had an accident on our way back from a club, I almost died, Bella this incident traumatized me so I decided to tone down my life for a while.

Well my boyfriend didn’t take this too well, he loved the kind of girl I was and this new girl I had become had no place in his life, he would invite me out and I’d be scared to keep late nights because of what happened, I couldn’t even drink, smoke or do drugs anymore, this put a big strain on our relationship but I still loved him anyway, we had come a long way.

Four months back I found out I was pregnant, I told him of course and he was so mad at me, telling me how would a drug addict become pregnant, that the baby wasn’t his, I couldn’t have his baby, that drugs have spoilt my womb, he said a lot of hurtful things Bella, I thought he was angry at the time, maybe the news shocked him, so I gave him some time and went back to him, he said worse this time.

My family knew his and vice versa so we went to see them, they talked and talked to him and he wouldn’t bulge, my mum told me to keep the baby, my dad has been supportive, everyone in his family have been so nice, his dad has already chose a name loll, and I would have the baby in the states, but for the life of me Bella I can’t tell what went wrong, I still love him and if he comes back tomorrow I’d accept him, I just wanted to share my story and know if keeping this baby is the right thing to do.

Talk2Bella.

Most times when we have an Epiphany in life, many people don’t understand the decisions we take afterwards, they see it as selfish or pretentious, because we stop being who we were, we stop believing in the things we did and we discover a new chapter of ourselves, so congrats on taking those steps you took which changed your life for the better.

I am glad you decided to keep the baby, kudos to your parents for the support, many African parents aren’t that supportive when their child bring an unwanted pregnancy home, kudos to the guy’s parents also, not many would stand by a woman who their son had rejected.

You need to think about yourself now and the baby, stress and thinking aren’t healthy for a pregnant woman, you should have happy thoughts every day and stay around people who would make you happy.

You wanted to know what went wrong in your relationship? Well your man wasn’t ready to grow up, he’s still all about the life, the fun hasn’t ended for him yet, it’s your sole decision to wait for him to outgrow this life or not, I get that you still love him but you got a baby on the way now who would need your undivided attention, so loving someone who doesn’t love you and having your child see this is might not be the first way to start the first months of his or her life.

I wish you joy all the days of your life and during this pregnancy, you shall deliver safely, and when you see that this man who got you pregnant is ready to calm down on the party life, you can introduce him to your child.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-got-pregnant-for-man-who-doesnt-want.html

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2016
See them gals everywhere .... Jonzing
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2016
undecidedYou this Bella, you attach too much emotions to your answers or replies..

You could've just directly told the drug addict to fuçk off until she gives birth since both sides of the family have accepted the bästard..

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by datyrone(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
hmmm....this kpomo sweet oooo
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016
If I were her, I keep the baby but damn I won't go back to a dead beat bf....

She's lucky tat both sides of the family are very supportive and tatz only matter.. Men nowadays most of them their brain is in their dick. Once they messed up, they gonna point their dirty fingers..

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedYou this Bella, you attach too much emotions to your answers or replies..

You could've just directly told the drug addict to fuçk off until she gives birth since both sides of the family have accepted the bästard..

yes I do,cos I put myself in those situations subconsciously to know how they feel before I reply, and she's no more a drug addict, everyone has a past, everyone makes mistakes, do we keep judging them because of that?

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

She's lucky tat both sides of the family are very supportive and tatz only matter.. Men nowadays most of them their brain is in their dick. Once they messed up, they gonna point their dirty fingers..

if both parents hadn't accepted it, I would have grin
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Her parents said she should keep the pregnancy, and the guyks parents are supportive, what other advice is she looking for?.
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

yes I do,cos I put myself in those situations subconsciously to know how they feel before I reply, and she's no more a drug addict, everyone has a past, everyone makes mistakes, do we keep judging them because of that?
You put way too much emotions, and most of the time.. It's totally unnecessary.. Don't you get tired??

Anyway..you're doing what you love..

She's lucky the parents accept the child, they even want the kid to be born abroad... If I was her, I wouldn't even remember the cretin of a boyfriend..

Recently read a story of a stripper who got cheated on by her boyfriend, and she has a kid for the guy..

She has moved on.. Living her life, taking trips to the beach with her kid, making her kid happy..

If she can get past the drug phase, I'm sure her boyfriend isn't as addictive as cocaine or whatever drugs she was on..
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
If i were in her shoes, I would keep the baby and if he decides to come back later he can be a father to his child but I won't accept him back smiley
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
And she will still forgive the guy when he comes apologizing grin
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
You put way too much emotions, and most of the time.. It's totally unnecessary.. Don't you get tired??

Anyway..you're doing what you love..

She's lucky the parents accept the child, they even want the kid to be born abroad... If I was her, I wouldn't even remember the cretin of a boyfriend..

Recently read a story of a stripper who got cheated on by her boyfriend, and she has a kid for the guy..

She has moved on.. Living her life, taking trips to the beach with her kid, making her kid happy..

If she can get past the drug phase, I'm sure her boyfriend isn't as addictive as cocaine or whatever drugs she was on..

Her boyfriend is also all about the life, he broke up with her because she decided to change for the better
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
And she will still forgive the guy when he comes apologizing grin

I hope she would have sense when he comes back grin
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I hope she would have sense when he comes back grin
well, she has no choice, every child deserves a fatherly figure.
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Her boyfriend is also all about the life, he broke up with her because she decided to change for the better
This is even more cause to celebrate life more than Jews celebrate the death of Hitler
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by CHYMZZY(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

She's lucky tat both sides of the family are very supportive and tatz only matter.. Men nowadays most of them their brain is in their dick . Once they messed up, they gonna point their dirty fingers..
Some gurls self, in this dispensation havin' unprotected sex, complain' when they are pregnant.. Shm
Trapqueen: same do some gurls in their V. When dey takin' the brain and complain' when it mature.
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
well, she has no choice, every child deserves a fatherly figure.

Not all fathers are worthy to be called one

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Cutehector(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Not all fathers are worthy to be called one
dah doesn't stop d child from needing a fatherly figure. I never said she has to accept him bak. She can as well marry another guy..
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by ardeypearlz(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Her parents said she should keep the pregnancy, and the guyks parents are supportive, what other advice is she looking for?.
I wonder oh...she's damn lucky!
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
dah doesn't stop d child from needing a fatherly figure. I never said she has to accept him bak. She can as well marry another guy..

What do you mean father figure? Would you rather have a junkie as a father figure? Not you in the sense
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:

Some father figure are bad influences, a child might grow up to think the way he behaves is right, unless he cleans up his act only then can I allow such man to be a father figure in my child's life, same thing for mother figures
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Greenbullet(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Hello Bella, please keep this anonymous thanks.

My story is quite a long one but I’d try to make it short, I have always been a party girl so you can imagine the type of men I date and friends I hang out with, there were drugs, booze, money, name it, I was living the life and having so much fun but one day my friends and I had an accident on our way back from a club, I almost died, Bella this incident traumatized me so I decided to tone down my life for a while.

Well my boyfriend didn’t take this too well, he loved the kind of girl I was and this new girl I had become had no place in his life, he would invite me out and I’d be scared to keep late nights because of what happened, I couldn’t even drink, smoke or do drugs anymore, this put a big strain on our relationship but I still loved him anyway, we had come a long way.

Four months back I found out I was pregnant, I told him of course and he was so mad at me, telling me how would a drug addict become pregnant, that the baby wasn’t his, I couldn’t have his baby, that drugs have spoilt my womb, he said a lot of hurtful things Bella, I thought he was angry at the time, maybe the news shocked him, so I gave him some time and went back to him, he said worse this time.

My family knew his and vice versa so we went to see them, they talked and talked to him and he wouldn’t bulge, my mum told me to keep the baby, my dad has been supportive, everyone in his family have been so nice, his dad has already chose a name loll, and I would have the baby in the states, but for the life of me Bella I can’t tell what went wrong, I still love him and if he comes back tomorrow I’d accept him, I just wanted to share my story and know if keeping this baby is the right thing to do.

Talk2Bella.

Most times when we have an Epiphany in life, many people don’t understand the decisions we take afterwards, they see it as selfish or pretentious, because we stop being who we were, we stop believing in the things we did and we discover a new chapter of ourselves, so congrats on taking those steps you took which changed your life for the better.

I am glad you decided to keep the baby, kudos to your parents for the support, many African parents aren’t that supportive when their child bring an unwanted pregnancy home, kudos to the guy’s parents also, not many would stand by a woman who their son had rejected.

You need to think about yourself now and the baby, stress and thinking aren’t healthy for a pregnant woman, you should have happy thoughts every day and stay around people who would make you happy.

You wanted to know what went wrong in your relationship? Well your man wasn’t ready to grow up, he’s still all about the life, the fun hasn’t ended for him yet, it’s your sole decision to wait for him to outgrow this life or not, I get that you still love him but you got a baby on the way now who would need your undivided attention, so loving someone who doesn’t love you and having your child see this is might not be the first way to start the first months of his or her life.

I wish you joy all the days of your life and during this pregnancy, you shall deliver safely, and when you see that this man who got you pregnant is ready to calm down on the party life, you can introduce him to your child.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-got-pregnant-for-man-who-doesnt-want.html
y didn't u use condom?
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Moesther(f): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
lucky her. This can happen to anyone. I can't judge her. but dating a guy that can't clean his mess is a huge mistake.. she was blinded by love now the unwanted pregnancy just opened her eyes.. babymama drama, I reject by fire..
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Moesther(f): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Greenbullet:

y didn't u use condom?
mistake happens, we are all at a point in life guilty of unprotected sex... shits do happen so don't judge her
Re: I Got Pregnant For A Man Who Doesn’t Want It. by Greenbullet(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Moesther:

mistake happens, we are all at a point in life guilty of unprotected sex... shits do happen so don't judge her
y didn't she use condom?

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel So Important And Arrogant / I Dont Know What To Do..i Feel Betrayed / So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.