Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) (47602 Views)

MUST SEE: N*de Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Leaks Online (18 / US Election: Wikileaks Founder Promises New Leaks / Panama Papers Leaks...named World Leaders Hiding Wealth In Offshore Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by princeonx: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
holocron:
Trump has not said anything that 70% of men ( all over the world) have never once said (but in private, descreet conversations). All these furore shows that the American empire is on the decline.
True! But when you are a public figure there are things you just don't say in public!! What baffles me most is that he was very much aware that he's been recorded on camera (video) and has a wired mic on him as well!!

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Udmaster(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:

My guy!!!! I de believe you well. Let's keep this asses out. But am just afraid that Obama has messed up Americas defense so much that Putin practically has America by the balls.
trump mean a lot 4 the world if he win. Killary is a racist. I pity these dumb akata supporterz of that crook.
Fck her.
Check the nat.polls, its a tight shxt. 8nov can swing anywhere.
Putin/china fear trump. Even that N.korea ape wil poo in hz pant if trump wins.
Am red. #I stand with him

3 Likes

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by magicfingers009: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
I really wish Trump wins in the coming elections. Not because I care about who wins, but I want America to feel what bad governance is all about, and stop poke-nosing into other country's affairs.

At least we have been used to bad governance since 1914. They should cope for the next four years. Then we would see if they still retain the World leader position.

Please VOTE FOR TRUMP

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Udmaster:
killary is worse! Trump may be an azzhole but his azz is not as corrupt as killary.
They must be toasting in her name in moscow.
Putin has set his trap all over, Hillary is just waiting fall in.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Udmaster:
trump mean a lot 4 the world if he win. Killary is a racist. I pity these dumb akata supporterz of that crook.
Fck her.
Hmmm,. Nice to see another red. Akata people are fine in the sense that majority of them are uneducated, and democRATS get into their head and twist it to their advantage as they like. But when I see well educated African immigrants echoing the same sentiments as akata that is what makes me nauseous .

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
magicfingers009:
I really wish Trump wins in the coming elections. Not because I care about who wins, but I want America to feel what bad governance is all about, and stop poke-nosing into other country's affairs.

At least we have been used to bad governance since 1914. They should cope for the next four years. Then we would see if they still retain the World leader position.

Please VOTE FOR TRUMP
Trust me, nothing can be as bad as the last eight years.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Thought Donald Trump has thrown in the Towel. It really pained me the way he chickened out. cry I used to be one of his fan embarassed
One of his fans, are u in America? There was even a lady he groped, that rejected his advances, sued him..later agreed to date him..dated him..for cash..later got sacked. She still came back to do his hair as a makeup artist she is ..but got conned by d gropper-in-chief..con artist himself.

Us is like Nigeria now..Damn u if u do, damn u if u don't...Jonathan vs Buhari...Clinton vs trump..no hope...but america will rely on strong Congress and good governors.

But women and money ...hmmm...read Ms Harth strong..kai
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by oyetpel(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
alezzy13:
why do peeps still support this guy sef?

I dont get it
What is wrong in supporting him? Aren't these kind of words said by most men around the world?? And also hr didn't lie, when you are famous, women will let you do many things to them, i think that was sincere coming from him wayback since 2005. Do you know Hillary's Husband was a rapist? And cheated on hilary many times? Bill Clinton did bad things to women. Have you seen anybody accuse Trump of rape? Hilary Clinton camp had to buy this unaired video of 2005 with millions of dollars i think. What happened in that video was Trump running his mouth. The American Media are just slaying him nonetheless. Everyone knows Trump na jayejaye person. Stupid American and crooked Hilary.

6 Likes

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
I still want Donald trump to win because I like his harsh stance on immigrants. Maybe after Trump has dealt with the immigrants, especially Nigerians and Muslims they will stay their asses at home and develop their countries instead of running to USA.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Udmaster(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Hmmm,. Nice to see another red. Akata people are fine in the sense that majority of them are uneducated, and democRATS get into their head and twist it to their advantage as they like. But when I see well educated African immigrants echoing the same sentiments as akata that is what makes me nauseous .
no, thatz a white skinhead racist stereotype.
Akatas re ok in their college going stat.
There is an institutionalized racism in the washington system! Hillary will continue the system.
Trump dnt owe u, u dnt owe him, he wil whoop ass if the need arises.
Blacks are not yet totally free in the states.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by latsy: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jayceon:
I guess America wants its first female president that bad huh?you know feminists won't let Mr Trump breathe soon as they hear this type of news about him even if there is no proof,they are going to play the victim card until their wish of sabotaging Trump is fulfilled

I'm not a Trump supporter but I think the media is trying to paint this guy as the devil,the question is,is Mrs Clinton the saint that many people think she is?to be honest neither one of this candidates is worthy to be be president ...well I will leave that for the Americans to decide

Please save this sermon for your country men, one would thought that
Nigeria is an heaven on earth with citizens like you who can identify a
presidential material.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
America is doomed . Either Clinton or Trump . They are going down down down

Trump looks like an orangutan grin

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by oyetpel(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sanchez01:
Heaven knows I hate Hilary Clinton just as I hate Trump. Her email scandal is still fresh just in case she's trying to look all too desperate to become the President. While I'd commend her for the lying face she wore during the debate, I pray Americans get Trump as their President because the country itself is purely hypocritical. The whites hate blacks, while their blacks consider themselves more superior than Africans.

I pray Trump triumphs so that the country can go ahead and break all diplomatic ties with the rest of the world. The video isn't fresh, regardless. It happened a long time ago and he already apologized. Obama+Clinton+Hilary can play throw as many oils as possible, eventually, Americans would vote. Reminds me of Jonathan's direct attacks on Buhari. Politicians don't learn.

This is by far the worst candidates in the US Presidential election. Both of them aren't really what one would expect from typical American leaders. Unfortunately for Hilary, lots and lots of people hate her family and she's only trying to get herself out of murky waters. It won't fly.
Thumbs up brother, all you said is true. " while their blacks consider
themselves more superior than Africans."
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by eph12(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Truth is that most people have said something like this before years back and even recently. It's normal boys locker room banter or talk. Girls do too. Anyway its politics so everything matters. Those feeling disgut or whatever should check themselves well. They have said worse.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by oyetpel(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
princeonx:

True! But when you are a public figure there are things you just don't say in public!! What baffles me most is that he was very much aware that he's been recorded on camera (video) and has a wired mic on him as well!!
He was a playboy then.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by xnsandrxns: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
This guy should just give up already

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by oyetpel(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
xnsandrxns:
This guy should just give up already
Why??
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by zicoraads: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Setting my alarm to wake me up for tonight's debate. It's going to be epic! cool
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by zicoraads: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Trust me, nothing can be as bad as the last eight years.
Whose eight years?
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by authenticman(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
All hail Donald J Trump, groper-in-chief

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
princeonx:

He said that while in the bus. If you are observant, you'ld notice that his tone changed when he was with the lady. I see no big deal here, he was just being a man. Any man offended by this is just a big pussy_

5 Likes

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Phi001(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
I used to think Hillary was better, but now I think Trump is worse. . . . . . If you don't understand the statement, ask your neighbour.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
zicoraads:

Whose eight years?
Obamas past eight years . That is the last eight years.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
I wonder if this was to happen in Nigeria would it still be an issue...a case is where a well known corrupt politician campaigns and win an election

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by zicoraads: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Obamas past eight years . That is the last eight years.
How so?
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Elxandre(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
All I see are hypocrites.

Most men say worse than this in private!

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
holocron:
Trump has not said anything that 70% of men ( all over the world) have never once said (but in private, descreet conversations). All these furore shows that the American empire is on the decline.

My point exactly! Everyone acting all saintly. Hypocrisy stinks

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by princeonx: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
QuietHammer:

He said that while in the bus. If you are observant, you'ld notice that his tone changed when he was with the lady. I see no big deal here, he was just being a man. Any man offended by this is just a big pussy_
He did not use the P word (pu $$¥) on the bus. He was already off the bus even though the lady was not with him then. Secondly, men including me had said way worst thing than that but again, public figures are held higher for saying the same thing guys like me or you say daily. As a matter of fact he can say it a million times and millions of women out there will still happily allow him to touch their p**sy like he said but the difference now is that he is running for the highest office in the world. He did worst to president Obama making him the first US president in history to publicly release his birth certificate!! So let him get a taste of what dirty politics is about!

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by holyfather(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sanchez01:
Heaven knows I hate Hilary Clinton just as I hate Trump. Her email scandal is still fresh just in case she's trying to look all too desperate to become the President. While I'd commend her for the lying face she wore during the debate, I pray Americans get Trump as their President because the country itself is purely hypocritical. The whites hate blacks, while their blacks consider themselves more superior than Africans.

I pray Trump triumphs so that the country can go ahead and break all diplomatic ties with the rest of the world. The video isn't fresh, regardless. It happened a long time ago and he already apologized. Obama+Clinton+Hilary can play throw as many oils as possible, eventually, Americans would vote. Reminds me of Jonathan's direct attacks on Buhari. Politicians don't learn.

This is by far the worst candidates in the US Presidential election. Both of them aren't really what one would expect from typical American leaders. Unfortunately for Hilary, lots and lots of people hate her family and she's only trying to get herself out of murky waters. It won't fly.
Say no more.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Udmaster:
Fck her.

It's obvious you gat fart for brain. Go check the poll and see the thumping the drumpf is getting. Your God wanna start nuclear war plus he got into prominent in a law suit on discrimination of coloured people in rental arrangement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / President Of Turkey Erdoğan Slaps A Child For Refusing To Kiss His Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.