Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) (47601 Views)

MUST SEE: N*de Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Leaks Online (18 / US Election: Wikileaks Founder Promises New Leaks / Panama Papers Leaks...named World Leaders Hiding Wealth In Offshore Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by holyfather(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
judahh:

My point exactly! Everyone acting all saintly. Hypocrisy stinks
I'm not all for vulgarism but I hate hypocrisy.
That's the simple reason I made this guy my candidate.
He's farther from hypocrisy that all of em candidates put together.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by 989900: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
sdindan:
He knocked himself out.

NBC waited till this dying time to bring out what's in their archives. fear USA POLITICS.

More to come in the dying minutes. I'll repeat what I've always said: Trump would have lost out, at the count of just 35 states results -- this would never be close, Hillary winning by a landslide!

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Sirwallace(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
anything you do in life, wherever you find yourself, just tried to be modest even if you are privilege. he's got big chance of winning the election on a neutral ground against Hilary, but his vulgar language, racist mentality, arrogance and proud will never make him the next president of the USA. in fact, in the last debate, he even showed that he doesn't fit to become the president of all Americans but the middle and upper class elite in the states.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by xnsandrxns: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
oyetpel:

Why??
Too much controversy
That's why
He's losing neutral votes
Even top Republicans are openly withdrawing their supports

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
holyfather:

I'm not all for vulgarism but I hate hypocrisy.
That's the simple reason I made this guy my candidate.
He's farther from hypocrisy that all of em candidates put together.

And it was a private convo. If hillary's private convo were to be released, the sky will fall O. Trump is a realist

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
zicoraads:

How so?
Too long, look at Middle East, it's a pot of confusion, Putin has successfully taken Crimea, he has indicated interest in taking back the base in Cuba despite Obama kissing castro's ass all this while, he has initiated the process of taking back Vietnam base, he has mounted missile defense system all over nato's eastern alliance, Russia now has s400 deployed in Syria and Iran. Iran possibly has nuclear weapons now, so do North Korea.

On the domestic front, Obama has accumulated more debt in eight years than any other U.S. President in history, economic recovery the slowest in history yet with the most stimulus in history.

U.S. Debt 22trillion and counting, U.S. Gdp is worth 21 trillion, therefore 21-22=_1 trillion, that's a dead economy.

This is just summery, I can go on and on and on.

U.S. Has not made surplus with any country it trades with in 6 years .

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by oyetpel(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Too much controversy
That's why
He's losing neutral votes
Even top Republicans are openly withdrawing their supports
If top Republicans are withdrawing their support, it is those that depend on the top Republicans that will not vote Trump. Fu¢k the Top Republicans ,the people count, people are the majority.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by wellstryme(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Trump wants to build nuclear warhead,he plans to stop ISIS by bombing Iran,he called a latino-miss housekeeping,miss piggy,all this people supporting Trump did not watch the first debate between him and Hilary,he is almost in support of the way White Cops are shooting the blacks,he even said Putin is a better president than Obama,woke up @ 3am to engage Hilary Clinton in a twitter rant,who does that,what kind of man of his category wake up at such time when people are sleeping to diss a woman..#HilaryForPresident,even if she is not a saint

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by wellstryme(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Too long, look at Middle East, it's a pot of confusion, Putin has successfully taken Crimea, he has indicated interest in taking back the base in Cuba despite Obama kissing castro's ass all this while, he has initiated the process of taking back Vietnam base, he has mounted missile defense system all over nato's eastern alliance, Russia now has s400 deployed in Syria and Iran. Iran possibly has nuclear weapons now, so do North Korea.

On the domestic front, Obama has accumulated more debt in eight years than any other U.S. President in history, economic recovery the slowest in history yet with the most stimulus in history.

U.S. Debt 22trillion and counting, U.S. Gdp is worth 21 trillion, therefore 21-22=_1 trillion, that's a dead economy.

You don't know what your saying,1 trillion dollars is not enough for a country,how much is Nigeria Gdp

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by kabukabu(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
holocron:
Trump has not said anything that 70% of men ( all over the world) have never once said (but in private, descreet conversations). All these furore shows that the American empire is on the decline.

Would you care to elaborate on how a few careless words from some American presidential candidate shows that the world's largest economy(the USA) is on decline?
(waiting for a genuine answer) and make it good.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
wellstryme:

You don't know what your saying,1 trillion dollars is not enough for a country,how much is Nigeria Gdp
I don't understand you, but remember we are talking about a country that prints the money used across the globe, think of what will happen if everyone dumped us $.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Men say things aite, it's not like what he said is entirely a lie, he just shouldn't have generalised and that's where he messed up, then there's the Billy person, trump too, mocking the woman by telling her to give a little trump hug or whatever, they just concluded she was a LovePeddler because she's a woman, pity.

The man's an 1diot anyways, no surprises, I just don't know how a person like that can be POTUS.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Ellegacy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
I wonder why we're wallowing on matter that doesn't concern us..

We're not the one voting..! November 8 will tell sha

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
kabukabu:

Would you care to elaborate on how a few careless words from some American presidential candidate shows that the world's largest economy(the USA) is on decline?
(waiting for a genuine answer) and make it good.
It's obviously on the decline, not because of anything trump said but because of people that have been running it for sometime now
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by holyfather(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
judahh:

And it was a private convo. If hillary's private convo were to be released, the sky will fall O. Trump is a realist
We all know that, we just love being lied to.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Men say things aite, it's not like what he said is entirely a lie, he just shouldn't have generalised and that's where he messed up, then there's the Billy person, trump too, mocking the woman by telling her to give a little trump hug or whatever, they just concluded she was a LovePeddler because she's a woman, pity.

The man's an 1diot anyways, no surprises, I just don't know how a person like that can be POTUS.
We already had someone worse than him as president, the difference is that trump is opposite of him on trade and politics that's where his support comes from

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
We already had someone worse than him as president, the difference is that trump is opposite of him on trade and politics that's where his support comes from
That makes it okay? Are we moving forward or backwards? Hian!

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Miggs(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
The Great man Donald Trump said the truth.He has nothing to apologize for.All hail king Trump!! The next President of the United States

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by wellstryme(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
I don't understand you, but remember we are talking about a country that prints the money used across the globe, think of what will happen if everyone dumped us $.
Well na them know sha,truth is Hilary has nothing to offer but then she will leave the country the way Obama handed it over to her but Trump has absolute nothing to offer and he his going to fracture US economy to extent no country will want to strike deals with them
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by tonio2wo: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
alezzy13:
why do peeps still support this guy sef?

I dont get it

Obj fuçked everything on skirt n wrapper as a seating president even his daughter in law. Yet people are still supporting him till date.

Leave that thing joo! Trump for presido! God will use him to punish americans for all the atrocities they have caused in d world.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
sweetcocoa:
That makes it okay? Are we moving forward or backwards? Hian!
Depends on how you look at it. if you ask a billionaire, he probably doesn't care, if you ask a jobless guy who needs a job, trump can roll on the floor naked all he wants as long as they are convinced he will create job for them, but if you ask middle class, there is many things wrong with what trump said, but unfortunately there are not many middle class anymore. That's why trump is even listened to by anyone in the first place.

In 2008 I walked a distance of 5 miles on foot looking for anywhere that had help wanted on it but could not find. The fear of going through that again is what drove me to Republican Party after my personal research I came to the conclusion that it's Clintons
and his nafta and wto caused all that . There are so many people still going through that today, better not say Clintons close to them.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Mental midget, not surprised you will support the misogynistic piece of garbage like yourself.

Mr. Blue-blooded Amerikan grin cheesy grin

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Thought Donald Trump has thrown in the Towel. It really pained me the way he chickened out. cry I used to be one of his fan embarassed
Of course you are! What else could an ipod yoot do but support corruption, failure and mediocrity?
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
wellstryme:

Well na them know sha,truth is Hilary has nothing to offer but then she will leave the country the way Obama handed it over to her but Trump has absolute nothing to offer and he his going to fracture US economy to extent no country will want to strike deals with them
If iam a business owner, I prefer you not strike a deal with me when I notice that all the deals we have done has always been in your favor.

I can be easily convinced. If you can tell me with prove any country that us trades with whereby u.s have recorded surplus in the past 8 years, then that's it I give up and will vote for Hillary .( you also have to prove they are not cheating)

Why do you think career air conditioning Left United States, because there are no skilled workers here? Because America is dirty, where is there biggest market? If it's still the United States then why move productions?

This is why people like me support trump, if he likes run naked on the street we are still with him.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Orikinla:

Are you kidding me?
Trump has built a business empire in real estate and tourism and has employed thousands of people of all classes, races and religions. And he is an equal opportunity employer and pays his salaries and taxes.
He has contributed more to improve the lives of Americans than Mr. and Mrs. Clinton who want to reduce the great American democracy to their family dynasty.
Husband became President of America and his wife wants to become President of America. Then later, their daughter Chelsea or son-inlaw will want to become President of America and followed by their grand children.
They want to beat the record of the Bush family in the White House.

That's just shallow mehn
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:

. You are a big fool. You must be one of those uneducated Thugs supporting Trump. Obama has done very well. Bush put US and the entire world in recession, and the US has recovered more than any other country. You can always quote stats against anybody, but the fact is that despite unprecedented obstruction from congress, he has been extraordinary. You won't understand because you clearly identify with the deplorable behaviour of Trump supporters because you are like them. Racism, sexism, xenophobia has no place in the world and after the election, you and ur likes will go back to the gutter where you belong. Where was these angry white men in 2008 when bush destroyed the economy?. There are attracted to Trump due to his racism sexism, and pig- like character. Thank God that you and ur likes are not the majority in the US. That is why Obama' s approval is 55%. Trump and his likes have benn antagonising Obama since before he was sworn in as President. They are uncomfortable with the increasing diversity in US.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Why are the media hell bent on tarnishing the image of this man, he really means well for america and other countries if you follow him closely but I think hilary clinton and her people wouldn't give him a breathing space. If elected into office this man would really deal with some poo that are going on in the white house, and clean agencies that stinks and put those muslims that are on rampage in america to order which u know that obama and other past presidents are funding and giving them breathing space

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by tianshie(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Udmaster:
trump mean a lot 4 the world if he win. Killary is a racist. I pity these dumb akata supporterz of that crook.
Fck her.
Check the nat.polls, its a tight shxt. 8nov can swing anywhere.
Putin/china fear trump. Even that N.korea ape wil poo in hz pant if trump wins.
Am red. #I stand with him

You, sir, are an ignorant DEPLORABLE.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by DAVE5(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
ednut1:
someone is scared, we all say and do things in private. between a madman and a war monger. i will go for a madman. only a madman can rule a mad world successful tongue

Nah NL u com hide ur sef abi... d girl wey u giv belle don born ohh, beta come back n claim ur child....

Lol....

But on a serious note, wetin trump talk no really bad joor, nah normal things wey ery guys dey talk on a daily basis...

Jst cos his came out on a recording doesn't make him bad.., although me nor get interest 4 USA politic... wateva rocks dia boat. We get our own problems down hia in motherland

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by xnsandrxns: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
oyetpel:

If top Republicans are withdrawing their support, it is those that depend on the top Republicans that will not vote Trump. Fu¢k the Top Republicans ,the people count, people are the majority.
I see
He doesn't even need the majority of the people
He can do it alone
Let him keep turning everybody against himself
The black Americans, African-Americans, Latinos, Muslims, Asians, now the women
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
Why are the media hell bent on tarnishing the image of this man, he really means well for america and other countries if you follow him closely but I think hilary clinton and her people wouldn't give him a breathing space. If elected into office this man would really deal with some poo that are going on in the white house, and clean agencies that stinks and put those muslims that are on rampage in america to order which u know that obama and other past presidents are funding and giving them breathing space
. I guess you behave as abhorrently in your private life as Trump. You can identify with him. Deal with who?. He is just a scam artist. But your comment says everything. Because of your islamd phobia, all you care about is someone saying that he will deal with muslim. He can be hitler, but as far as he will deal with Muslims, you are happy. I have always said it, some Nigerians are very despicable, and they have exported their bigotry and hatred to the US. As for me, I still believe in common Christian teachings against racism, sexism, bigotry, xenophobia etc. Religion is not just about going to church and singing but about tolerance. Idiot.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Depends on how you look at it. if you ask a billionaire, he probably doesn't care, if you ask a jobless guy who needs a job, trump can roll on the floor naked all he wants as long as they are convinced he will create job for them, but if you ask middle class, there is many things wrong with what trump said, but unfortunately there are not many middle class anymore. That's why trump is even listened to by anyone in the first place.

In 2008 I walked a distance of 5 miles on foot looking for anywhere that had help wanted on it but could not find. The fear of going through that again is what drove me to Republican Party after my personal research I came to the conclusion that it's Clintons
and his nafta and wto caused all that . There are so many people still going through that today, better not say Clintons close to them.

Ignorance to the next level?? Do you even understand the trade deals and the real beneficiaries of the globalization of trade. Maybe you should read more on countries benefiting in creating multinationals on other country soil. America is one of the greatest beneficiaries of world trade globalization. In the myopic world view of drumpf isolationist policies is the remedy for the decline in the rust belt?? Google trade wars and know how the whole wide world will collaborate to sink the American economy. To even know that you support a dullard that have no real grasp of any issue from foreign policy to economy to even climate change speak volume of your person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) / President Of Turkey Erdoğan Slaps A Child For Refusing To Kiss His Hand / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92