Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) (47600 Views)

MUST SEE: N*de Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Leaks Online (18 / US Election: Wikileaks Founder Promises New Leaks / Panama Papers Leaks...named World Leaders Hiding Wealth In Offshore Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
If debt to gdp ratio is the only thing you learned from your ill equipped school you obviously did not learn it well. I do not need to consult Google like a high school kid doing assignment to know that U.S. Gdp can't pay all her debt as they record deficit in 90% of their deals with every country they deal with.

It's in my head, I have been following it since 2008. Your God, Obama has not gotten us any surplus thats how a country pays their debt .and stop running to google you don't even know how to use it, you ignorant 3rd world economist wannabe.

Hahaha! You are intellectually, retched I did not know you are posting this nonsense from 3rd world slum until I read your last post. You are not even up to average. Go and continue to rot in your misery.

In the reality of never do well like you are we recording deficit in trades, like Clinton rightly said you and your Lord are living in your own hallucinating realities. Where climate changes don't exist and where isolationist trade policy would solve the problem of sharp trade practices.
Obama record dwarf anything the last two gop presidents can ever dream of achieving, even with the fact that your evil thugs lead by Ryan Paul have been blocking all his moves. Is it not a joke that a $42k per annum slum dwelling cops wanna hold a light to a foreign workers in one of the best country in the biosphere.

I don't go about biatching about higher tax premium, I contribute my fair share to the American and German government. Get the f**k off and go wannk yourself to misery.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

In the reality of never do well like you are we recording deficit in trades, like Clinton rightly said you and your Lord are living in your own hallucinating realities. Where climate changes don't exist and where isolationist trade policy would solve the problem of sharp trade practices.
Obama record dwarf anything the last two gop presidents can ever dream of achieving, even with the fact that your evil thugs lead by Ryan Paul have been blocking all his moves. Is it not a joke that a $42k per annum slum dwelling cops wanna hold a light to a foreign workers in one of the best country in the biosphere.

I don't go about biatching about higher tax premium, I contribute my fair share to the American and German government. Get the f**k off and go wannk yourself to misery.
Hahaha, contribute your fair share living where? guy you live in the cemetery , quoting $ here does not mean you had light or even cable subscription to watch last nights debate.

I thought I was quoting someone I didn't know I have been busy wasting my time with American immigrant wannabe. Humans migrate not maggots.continue to rot.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Hahaha, contribute your fair share living where? guy you live in the cemetery , quoting $ here does not mean you had light or even cable subscription to watch last nights debate.

I thought I was quoting someone I didn't know I have been busy wasting my time with American immigrant wannabe. Humans migrate not maggots.continue to rot.

Again the iidiot is block brained and don't know American expat pay there taxes both ways, it's difficult educating an empty skull that haven't leave rural Arizona.

You pig, like I said no one in your family tree dead, unborn or living can tie my shoelace. Go rot in hell you waste of conception, it's obvious this iidiot is an illegal little wonder he can't leave the basement he lives in.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Paul Ryan was elected to government just like Obama, and guess what ? He was elected to make sure no president pushed anything down the throat of Americans anymore like your God Obama pushed "lazy is free working will pay "health care system down their throats ever again, and yes he making sure Obama don't continue to spend America into oblivion. Only children spend money they can't afford because they are irrational.

I have having debate with democrats since I became republican, this is the first time am hearing someone say Obama recorded surplus even liberals shy away from that argument cause they know it's in fact not true, that goes to show how much of a street thug you are ,without grasp of any political situation.

You are the equivalent of the alimajiris of the north the democrats tells you the whites are racist so you stay home and refused to go to school so you don't know what to think so they use you as there weapon because you are uneducated tug and lack education.

Sorry your case can only be solved by miracle.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Again the iidiot is block brained and don't know American expat pay there taxes both ways, it's difficult educating an empty skull that haven't leave rural Arizona.

You pig, like I said no one in your family tree dead, unborn or living can tie my shoelace. Go rot in hell you waste of conception, it's obvious this iidiot is an illegal little wonder he can't leave the basement he lives in.
Hahaha, Americans living in any part of the world are supposed to pay their taxes to American government, get off your high horses knowing that don't mean you are smart that's 7th grade civics, you still a rotten brain.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Paul Ryan was elected to government just like Obama, and guess what ? He was elected to make sure no president pushed anything down the throat of Americans anymore like your God Obama pushed "lazy is free working will pay "health care system down their throats ever again, and yes he making sure Obama don't continue to spend America into oblivion. Only children spend money they can't afford because they are irrational.

I have having debate with democrats since I became republican, this is the first time am hearing someone say Obama recorded surplus even liberals shy away from that argument cause they know it's in fact not true, that goes to show how much of a street thug you are ,without grasp of any political situation.

You are the equivalent of the alimajiris of the north the democrats tells you the whites are racist so you stay home and refused to go to school so you don't know what to think so they use you as there weapon because you are uneducated tug and lack education.

Sorry your case can only be solved by miracle.

Are you a fool or the priest in your village shrine just sacrifice your common sense to the gods, first of all you don't even know how the issue of foreign trade works, when you and your dead brain Lord understand that come and open your gob to argue.

We don't need Obama to tell us people who started the birthers theory nor did we need Obama to see the rhetorics of the rural white and the alt right movement.

If anyone is undereducated here, the person is you. It beats the imagination of any sensible person you supporting a person that glorifies stupidity and lack coherence in any subject matter in all of his campaigns and debate.

The universe would have been better off, if the useless fiend that birth you just use the ultra useless spermatozoa to floss her diseased enamel.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

As a master mariner I have visited 25 countries through my job and as a business guy I have visited 5, China included that's how I know American tax system is the worst among developed and developing nations, how do you get your information?

Or I forgot Hillary , Obama and cnn told you . Compound idiot only jack offs start a debate with insult and am ready give to you directly.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Hahaha, Americans living in any part of the world are supposed to pay their taxes to American government, get off your high horses knowing that don't mean you are smart that's 7th grade civics, you still a rotten brain.
You are a waste of c0itus you diseased sperrrm filled diseased vaagina. In one breathe this never do well said I live in a third world, in another word I am an immigrant wannabe.. You have been the one whining and throwing tantrums like a spoilt child on paying more premium. While people paying taxes to two governments never come on cyberspace to cry like losers.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
As a master mariner I have visited 25 countries through my job and as a business guy I have visited 5, China included that's how I know American tax system is the worst among developed and developing nations, how do you get your information?

Or I forgot Hillary , Obama and cnn told you . Compound idiot only jack offs start a debate with insult and am ready give to you directly.

F***ktard you are a inner city cop, chasing teenagers selling dopes on the street.. the only time you travelled abroad is in your dreams. If this fool have ever travel abroad he will know we are doing well compared to almost all European countries in the punditry of taxation.

But you are confined to rural Arizona, how are u suppose to know.. Bleep ficklehead.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Are you a fool or the priest in your village shrine just sacrifice your common sense to the gods, first of all you don't even know how the issue of foreign trade works, when you and your dead brain Lord understand that come and open your gob to argue.

We don't need Obama to tell us people who started the birthers theory nor did we need Obama to see the rhetorics of the rural white and the alt right movement.

If anyone is undereducated here, the person is you. It beats the imagination of any sensible person you supporting a person that glorifies stupidity and lack coherence in any subject matter in all of his campaigns and debate.

The universe would have been better off, if the useless fiend that birth you just use the ultra useless spermatozoa to floss her diseased enamel.
He asked a question considering the circumstances and stories surrounding Obamas birth he reinforced the question Clintons campaign systematically asked in 08 all your God almighty Obama could have done was show his birth certificate to put Clinton to away, he refused because it play into the racism narrative that Obama was trying to sell, well he finally sold it to scumbags like you.

Lincoln and other republicans will be rolling in their grave now on hearing that their party is now tagged by democrats as racists people. They will even cry with heavy heart when they hear that even blacks now generally consider Obama a black. Which in their days it's a way of segregation against mixed kids.

Again am talking to those who are reading this not you, they already got you, you are irredeemable you brain rotted already.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

F***ktard you are a inner city cop, chasing teenagers selling dopes on the street.. the only time you travelled abroad is in your dreams. If this fool have ever travel abroad he will know we are doing well compared to almost all European countries in the punditry of taxation.

But you are confined to rural Arizona, how are u suppose to know.. Bleep ficklehead.
Yea cops they are great people, they protect us from tugs like you who blamed their lack of education on racism. I once worked with them and they nice people. Arizona is also a nice Place I have been there once, in fact will visit a friend by dec.

You are a disgrace even to an average liberal, your grasp of world view is medieval your brain must have died in 1600s.

All you idiots screaming how great American economy is were not yet educated when United States used to bail Europe out and basically give them raw cash, your retarded brains don't know there was a time China won't dare give Americans ultimatum on Taiwan, and the time when American practically coughs and the world stand still,

Europe is suffering because they have opened their bother for every dick Tom and Gary to take advantage of what they have worked for all century long they have adopted the communist system where some work and others lazy around.

That's what you and Obama wants to bring to the United States you have failed, am not a cop, but I can't lecture you on what a master mariner is, your brain is already dead it will be a waste my precious time . Let the dead brain bury the dead.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

You are a waste of c0itus you diseased sperrrm filled diseased vaagina. In one breathe this never do well said I live in a third world, in another word I am an immigrant wannabe.. You have been the one whining and throwing tantrums like a spoilt child on paying more premium. While people paying taxes to two governments never come on cyberspace to cry like losers.
Do you even know what paying fare share or premium means ? You all liberals robbers, rob Peter to pay paul your assistant god Hillary Clinton just got busted saying she will treat Americans different from Wall Street who by the way have given her millions so she can turn the other way while they rob American middle class.

The same idiot will turn on the fare share music and you will carry the boom box on your head and be dancing. You are a garbage and needs to trashed.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Yea cops they are great people, they protect us from tugs like you who blamed their lack of education on racism. I once worked with them and they nice people. Arizona is also a nice Place I have been there once, in fact will visit a friend by dec.

You are a disgrace even to an average liberal, your grasp of world view is medieval your brain must have died in 1600s.

All you idiots screaming how great American economy is were not yet educated when United States used to bail Europe out and basically give them raw cash, your retarded brains don't know there was a time China won't dare give Americans ultimatum on Taiwan, and the time when American practically coughs and the world stand still,

Europe is suffering because they have opened their bother for every dick Tom and Gary to take advantage of what they have worked for all century long they have adopted the communist system where some work and others lazy around.

That's what you and Obama wants to bring to the United States you have failed, am not a cop, but I can't lecture you on what a master mariner is, your brain is already dead it will be a waste my precious time . Let the dead brain bury the dead.

You are a rural cop living in your own fantasy, you are poor and live on less than a decent living wage. Little wonder you are bitter and have a world view of a retarded lunatic..

Most of these f**ktard will stay in there rural backwaters a and be saying Europe is bullish**t because of immigration, things are good here and showing compassion to other humans haven't reduce the standard of living here.

If you aren't a fool, you won't say American world wide influence have reduce, in your world everything is doom and gloom. Your commonsense is stuck in the time of the big bang.

You are no f**king mariner but a pathetic slum dwelling cop, little wonder you support the despicable.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Do you even know what paying fare share or premium means ? You all liberals robbers, rob Peter to pay paul your assistant god Hillary Clinton just got busted saying she will treat Americans different from Wall Street who by the way have given her millions so she can turn the other way while they rob American middle class.

The same idiot will turn on the fare share music and you will carry the boom box on your head and be dancing. You are a garbage and needs to trashed.

Shut up sheriff, you have no moral to talk about tax, when you worship in the alter of a tax cheat, plus you are the one that comes on cyberspace screaming about paying higher premium, while folks paying taxes to two working economies ain't even whining like uncircumcised tadpoles.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

You are a rural cop living in your own fantasy, you are poor and live on less than a decent living wage. Little wonder you are bitter and have a world view of a retarded lunatic..

Most of these f**ktard will stay in there rural backwaters a and be saying Europe is bullish**t because of immigration, things are good here and showing compassion to other humans haven't reduce the standard of living here.

If you aren't a fool, you won't say American world wide influence have reduce, in your world everything is doom and gloom. Your commonsense is stuck in the time of the big bang.

You are no f**king mariner but a pathetic slum dwelling cop, little wonder you support the despicable.
Putin has condemned American power to nothing but all talk and no substance all thank to you lord hope and change. you idiot you don't have any logical reasoning to back all the rotten brain ideas you have vomited here so far first you said I did not pay fare share, I lectured your dead brain on that one ,you said I live below poverty line but at least I have cable to watch the debate, you could not afford it , you googling and asking your puppet masters how to answer and you are not even doing an ok job of it .

Listen your generation cannot even stand up to the bravery of an American cop they are their to protect us from low life immigrant wannabe tugs like you. You have shown that all you are is lawless unscrupulous elements stealing, don't worry when you come over they will get to you fast cause your brain power can't survive the streets . They will surely shoot you like a dog on street and the race mongers will cry as usual.

And they will hopelessly bury you like another son of a crack head head taken out the society.

Mark my word you won't last on the streets the cops got you already.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Shut up sheriff, you have no moral to talk about tax, when you worship in the alter of a tax cheat, plus you are the one that comes on cyberspace screaming about paying higher premium, while folks paying taxes to two working economies ain't even whining like uncircumcised tadpoles.
Amoeba have eaten your brain, you don't even know what tax deductions are, writes off and depreciation. Oh sorry am talking to a jobless guy, what does he know about tax, he's been told that when he comes to America work or no work they will take money from the rich and feed his ass, the whole thing is a lie you won't get nothing stop dreaming get a job. At least there are jobs in the land of the dead brains.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Putin has condemned American power to nothing but all talk and no substance all thank to you lord hope and change. you idiot you don't have any logical reasoning to back all the rotten brain ideas you have vomited here so far first you said I did not pay fare share, I lectured your dead brain on that one ,you said I live below poverty line but at least I have cable to watch the debate, you could not afford it , you googling and asking your puppet masters how to answer and you are not even doing an ok job of it .

Listen your generation cannot even stand up to the bravery of an American cop they are their to protect us from low life immigrant wannabe tugs like you. You have shown that all you are is lawless unscrupulous elements stealing, don't worry when you come over they will get to you fast cause your brain power can't survive the streets . They will surely shoot you like a dog on street and the race mongers will cry as usual.

And they will hopelessly bury you like another son of a crack head head taken out the society.

Mark my word you won't last on the streets the cops got you already.

Yeah Putin is your God, no wonder his country is a shiithole and the citizen fleeing to take up shiity jobs in western Europe, in your utopia a country where citizens can't even order stuffs abroad is example of an ideal nation, you should have been exchange for a bowl of hot meal after your miserable birth.

Will this goat just shut his smelly gob, you are definitely raised by an hopeless fiend. This never do well have claim more than three jobs since this discuss started, firstly he is a business mogul to a mariner. After digging his a33 we find out the hopeless slum duck is an ordinary rural cops. Unlike you I will not come on cyberspace to talk about my job, but trust me I am getting paid for leaving my country and family in the best country in the world to come here while you are a hood rat of no benefit to self, the environment or even nature.

This idiots should just be rapped annally by a shark overdosed on viagra, can sensible peeps see the kind of hatred this never do well is spewing on his kind. Slavery is not the shackles to the hands and feet, boy you have been shackled in the soul. I come home every time and your sick blue guys ain't gat shiit on me moffo... We have been dealing with the corrupt and racist organization in Baltimore and they don't dare do shiit in our neighborhood.

The same godforsaken cops taken out like sissies in the Texas shooting, you are a joker belched out of the leprous cunnnt of a knucklehead.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
mikolo80:
it's all rigged
Personally I think he's a Manchurian candidate

Who are we to judge. Let the citizens decide on election day
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Amoeba have eaten your brain, you don't even know what tax deductions are, writes off and depreciation. Oh sorry am talking to a jobless guy, what does he know about tax, he's been told that when he comes to America work or no work they will take money from the rich and feed his ass, the whole thing is a lie you won't get nothing stop dreaming get a job. At least there are jobs in the land of the dead brains.

You are a fool, your Lord filed for a loss how is that related to depreciation.. he was rope by his own book cookers. Take a walk bombed brain and go overdose on a cooktail of cyanide.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Yeah Putin is your God, no wonder his country is a shiithole and the citizen fleeing to take up shiity jobs in western Europe, in your utopia a country where citizens can't even order stuffs abroad is example of an ideal nation, you should have been exchange for a bowl of hot meal after your miserable birth.

Will this goat just shut his smelly gob, you are definitely raised by an hopeless fiend. This never do well have claim more than three jobs since this discuss started, firstly he is a business mogul to a mariner. After digging his a33 we find out the hopeless slum duck is an ordinary rural cops. Unlike you I will not come on cyberspace to talk about my job, but trust me I am getting paid for leaving my country and family in the best country in the world to come here while you are a hood rat of no benefit to self, the environment or even nature.

This idiots should just be rapped annally by a shark overdosed on viagra, can sensible peeps see the kind of hatred this never do well is spewing on his kind. Slavery is not the shackles to the hands and feet, boy you have been shackled in the soul. I come home every time and your sick blue guys ain't gat shiit on me moffo... We have been dealing with the corrupt and racist organization in Baltimore and they don't dare do shiit in our neighborhood.

The same godforsaken cops taken out like sissies in the Texas shooting, you are a joker belched out of the leprous cunnnt of a knucklehead.
You are jobless you have no job to talk about stop acting like your brain has come to you all a of sudden, you come here and call people poor and can't talk about your job? Look how you make dead people look like super stars . They must be thanking God you make them look good.

Getting paid what? You are not getting paid anything, you don't have a job.

Obama had nothing on Putin , Obama is sitting on what is supposed to be 21 trillion economy, yet a man he called leader regional power with just 2 trillion took Syria from him and he's calling the shot, he grabbed Crimea, he has armed Iran with s400 and now shipped some to Syria to ensure israel don't fly into Syrian air space ever again "THAT IS LEADERSHIP " what do you even know about international politics other than screaming racist on top of your lungs, even your slave master Obama knows he's been clowned, he can't wait to hand over to Hillary Clinton and go start giving walstreet speeches.

He has weakened American power nobody care what American president says anymore, because he had imaginary red line that any idiot can cross, even you with your dead brain can cross that line. Obama is no man compared to Putin,he bleeped and will always be he has stationed missiles on nato's door step while Obama is pooping his biracial pants.

Economy? They have realized their mistakes that's why they don't want lazy immigrants like you they are migrating to capitalism leaving Obama and America to experiment on it and look how it's playing China now owns America while they are being distracted by never do wells like you screaming racism leaving economy on the side line be buried again so we can turn on Americas economic engines again you are a cankerworm.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

You are a fool, your Lord filed for a loss how is that related to depreciation.. he was rope by his own book cookers. Take a walk bombed brain and go overdose on a cooktail of cyanide.
Businesses have losses, I know you don't know that ,cause the most honorable thing you have done in your life is scream racism. Am I surprised at your dead brain, no because I already figured you don't know jack about business cause only those who know understand that American trade is negative and can't continue like that .

But you, you even when your brain was not dead the government fed you. So what do you know about profit and revenue?
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
You are jobless you have no job to talk about stop acting like your brain has come to you all a of sudden, you come here and call people poor and can't talk about your job? Look how you make dead people look like super stars . They must be thanking God you make them look good.

Getting paid what? You are not getting paid anything, you don't have a job.

Obama had nothing on Putin , Obama is sitting on what is supposed to be 21 trillion economy, yet a man he called leader regional power with just 2 trillion took Syria from him and he's calling the shot, he grabbed Crimea, he has armed Iran with s400 and now shipped some to Syria to ensure israel don't fly into Syrian air space ever again "THAT IS LEADERSHIP " what do you even know about international politics other than screaming racist on top of your lungs, even your slave master Obama knows he's been clowned, he can't wait to hand over to Hillary Clinton and go start giving walstreet speeches.

He has weakened American power nobody care what American president says anymore, because he had imaginary red line that any idiot can cross, even you with your dead brain can cross that line. Obama is no man compared to Putin,he bleeped and will always be he has stationed missiles on nato's door step while Obama is pooping his biracial pants.

Economy? They have realized their mistakes that's why they don't want lazy immigrants like you they are migrating to capitalism leaving Obama and America to experiment on it and look how it's playing China now owns America while they are being distracted by never do wells like you screaming racism leaving economy on the side line be buried again so we can turn on Americas economic engines again you are a cankerworm.

Your an emotion wreak yard and suppose to be a lab rat for behavioral therapist to understand the mystery of schizophrenia. The f***ktard really crave for my source of income, bet you I don't make a paltry sum of $43k per annum chasing hood rat around the neighborhood. I run a family across the oceans and don't whine about paying higher premium on blogosphere.

You are a brainwashed cranky waste of oxygen, Russia is not only a failed state, but their international diplomacy is nothing but hegemonic and they are roundly curtail by the USA and the NATO allies. To even know that this God forsaken misconcepted mistake is cheering blatant waste of life and violation of international laws, is not only sickening but depressing. Who praise land grabbing in the 21st century if not a zygote that should have been aborted and dumped in the loo like you.

Yadayada weakening American power and we have been going daily to violate Chinese hold on the south China sea, and control all the major power block in the middle east plus old Europe is at our call and beak. Yet plonkers like you and your miserable Lord keep selling us the gloom and doom from your unknown reality of hallucination.

Economy Is this doormat even a joke The citizens of your ideal nations would even sell there mothers to get a chance to step on our soil, yet this boil on the scrotum of humanity is spewing hogwash about the greatest nation on mother earth. You migrated from God knowns where to the USA, if you have all these against the country why not ..Bleep off to where ever you come from.

You are a cancer on the Brea..st of humanity.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Businesses have losses, I know you don't know that ,cause the most honorable thing you have done in your life is scream racism. Am I surprised at your dead brain, no because I already figured you don't know jack about business cause only those who know understand that American trade is negative and can't continue like that .

But you, you even when your brain was not dead the government fed you. So what do you know about profit and revenue?

Business have losses, but it takes a brain dead spoilt child to loss whooping $1b and declare six bankruptcies. If that is your ideal of a business mogul. Then you deserve to be eaten by a shark.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Business have losses, but it takes a brain dead spoilt child to loss whooping $1b and declare six bankruptcies. If that is your ideal of a business mogul. Then you deserve to be eaten by a shark.
There are levels to business, his business is large enough to incur such losses , you never learn anything dead brain, yes he filed bankruptcies, and who told you they are illegal, those that have been buying Hillary with their money filed bankruptcies too, you don't expect them to come and start screaming it on the streets,bankruptcy is tool to clean business of its many liability stresses and reset. I forgot your brain can't take this, ask google please. While you are it make sure you choose a reputable source cause you are information illiterate.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Your an emotion wreak yard and suppose to be a lab rat for behavioral therapist to understand the mystery of schizophrenia. The f***ktard really crave for my source of income, bet you I don't make a paltry sum of $43k per annum chasing hood rat around the neighborhood. I run a family across the oceans and don't whine about paying higher premium on blogosphere.

You are a brainwashed cranky waste of oxygen, Russia is not only a failed state, but their international diplomacy is nothing but hegemonic and they are roundly curtail by the USA and the NATO allies. To even know that this God forsaken misconcepted mistake is cheering blatant waste of life and violation of international laws, is not only sickening but depressing. Who praise land grabbing in the 21st century if not a zygote that should have been aborted and dumped in the loo like you.

Yadayada weakening American power and we have been going daily to violate Chinese hold on the south China sea, and control all the major power block in the middle east plus old Europe is at our call and beak. Yet plonkers like you and your miserable Lord keep selling us the gloom and doom from your unknown reality of hallucination.

Economy Is this doormat even a joke The citizens of your ideal nations would even sell there mothers to get a chance to step on our soil, yet this boil on the scrotum of humanity is spewing hogwash about the greatest nation on mother earth. You migrated from God knowns where to the USA, if you have all these against the country why not ..Bleep off to where ever you come from.

You are a cancer on the Brea..st of humanity.
Hahaha in your dreams greatest nation Mother Earth I can see worms coming out of your brains, you are not ashamed to say in this forum that you make $43 k per annum, you did not even do a good enough research before you spilled your lies, any idiot that's an expatriate making 43 k a years working outside United States will be too ashamed to say it ,as at last year the AB on my boat made 56k yet he's not screaming about it, the next time he called me he was working dubai making $600 a day offshore hahaha, ouch, I know you are shocked by that cause that is unbelievable even to you expatriates dead brain who ever told you they are paying him $43 probably saw you as a zombie he can lie, better still only low life's leave United States for a paltry $43 a year.

Sorry to burst your bubble I have a voters card and voting for trump, then I will come to the final burial of your brain.

Idiot I migrated here because it's a capitalist nation I won't let communist crack heads like you change it. You move to Cuba that's where communists live and die you have no place in the U.S. Even Russia won't accept you cause they have moved on from that stupid ideology, China will burn your rotten brain in the stake.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Hahaha in your dreams greatest nation Mother Earth I can see worms coming out of your brains, you are not ashamed to say in this forum that you make $43 k per annum, you did not even do a good enough research before you spilled your lies, any idiot that's an expatriate making 43 k a years working outside United States will be too ashamed to say it ,as at last year the AB on my boat made 56k yet he's not screaming about it, the next time he called me he was working dubai making $600 a day offshore hahaha, ouch, I know you are shocked by that cause that is unbelievable even to you expatriates dead brain who ever told you they are paying him $43 probably saw you as a zombie he can lie, better still only low life's leave United States for a paltry $43 a year.

Sorry to burst your bubble I have a voters card and voting for trump, then I will come to the final burial of your brain.

Idiot I migrated here because it's a capitalist nation I won't let communist crack heads like you change it. You move to Cuba that's where communists live and die you have no place in the U.S. Even Russia won't accept you cause they have moved on from that stupid ideology, China will burn your rotten brain in the stake.

It's either your brain have finally melt away like the Shea butter hawked on the sunny day, or you have donate your brains to medical library to let humans understand the structure of a non functional brain. The sentence said I don't make $43k per annum like you that risk your life on the street chasing hood rat. But comprehension is like rocket science to you and your likes.

So fools like you spread anti Islamic rhetoric and run to gulf countries to slave for the greens, you are a slap on the face of common sense.. we all know it's a lie and your wretched soul haven't cross the border of Arizona. Keep chasing the bad guys for the paltry sum of 43k per annum mate.

To burst your bubble, I have voted and voted for Hillary and she gathered majority of the vote from the Americans living in my city. In one breathe Russia is your utopia in another breathe the Slumdog bashes the doctrine of his ideal nation. Why don't you just die and be forgotten. All I wish for you, is to fall off a bridge, while at that get crush by a truck while a viagra overdosed whale ra....pe you to hell.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
There are levels to business, his business is large enough to incur such losses , you never learn anything dead brain, yes he filed bankruptcies, and who told you they are illegal, those that have been buying Hillary with their money filed bankruptcies too, you don't expect them to come and start screaming it on the streets,bankruptcy is tool to clean business of its many liability stresses and reset. I forgot your brain can't take this, ask google please. While you are it make sure you choose a reputable source cause you are information illiterate.

Just shut your gob 're..tard, many businesses haven't even filed bankruptcy since there inception. The many bankruptcies and loss of your Lord is a direct opposite of the lengendary business mogul image all you his minnows are trying to paint to the whole world.

Y'all are pathetic never do wells, hitting on campaign contributors. How do these persons equal to Hillary Clinton. I forget you missed your regular dose of lagatine and as a matter of urgency requires a lobotomy. F***k off lousy mouse.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Just shut your gob 're..tard, many businesses haven't even filed bankruptcy since there inception. The many bankruptcies and loss of your Lord is a direct opposite of the lengendary business mogul image all you his minnows are trying to paint to the whole world.

Y'all are pathetic never do wells, hitting on campaign contributors. How do these persons equal to Hillary Clinton. I forget you missed your regular dose of lagatine and as a matter of urgency requires a lobotomy. F***k off lousy mouse.
How would you know ? When all your life you have not even held a job let alone business, your slave mistress Clinton got rich being politician that is selling Americans for she will locked she can't evade justice. Your brain will be fed to her .
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
How would you know ? When all your life you have not even held a job let alone business, your slave mistress Clinton got rich being politician that is selling Americans for she will locked she can't evade justice. Your brain will be fed to her .

Warren buffet and the Soros brothers are making more than 8 fold of anything the drumpf can make in his lifetime. Yet they don't go about evading taxes and cooking the books to evade taxes.

The only person going to maimi bay penitentiary is the drumpf one,by December the child rape charges against him will commence likewise the phony trump uni.

Earning $43k per annum to sensible folks equate joblessness, go get a life you used tampon.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

It's either your brain have finally melt away like the Shea butter hawked on the sunny day, or you have donate your brains to medical library to let humans understand the structure of a non functional brain. The sentence said I don't make $43k per annum like that risk your life on the street chasing hood rat. But comprehension is like rocket science to you and your likes.

So fools like you spread anti Islamic rhetoric and run to gulf countries to slave for the greens, you are a slap on the face of common sense.. we all know it's a lie and your wretched soul haven't cross the border of Arizona. Keep chasing the bad guys for the paltry sum of 43k per annum mate.

To burst your bubble, I have voted and voted for Hillary and she gathered majority of the vote from the Americans living in my city. In one breathe Russia is your utopia in another breathe the Slumdog bashes the doctrine of his ideal nation. Why don't you just die and be forgotten. All I wish for you, is to fall off a bridge, while at that get crush by a truck while a viagra overdosed whale ra....pe you to hell.
idiot, your friend makes 43k a year and his tax rate is probably 10% and his sending you to scream fare share left right and center, maggot my tax rate is nowhere down to his level. Come talk to me when he gets a real job and pays tax through his nose.

For you, real job has completely eluded you all your life and you need it badly but how can you get one without a brain?
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
idiot, your friend makes 43k a year and his tax rate is probably 10% and his sending you to scream fare share left right and center, maggot my tax rate is nowhere down to his level. Come talk to me when he gets a real job and pays tax through his nose.

For you, real job has completely eluded you all your life and you need it badly but how can you get one without a brain?

F****k like we don't know that cops and prison guards like you are way below the pyramid in the salary scale. Stop shouting like a deranged mad dog, when ever you can hit Europe come over and see how jobless I am. Like I said earlier, my life is your dream and what you pray the Lord to grant you in your prayers, while your life is that forgetten memory of my misery I don't want to remember anymore.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Warren buffet and the Soros brothers are making more than 8 fold of anything the drumpf can make in his lifetime. Yet they don't go about evading taxes and cooking the books to evade taxes.

The only person going to maimi bay penitentiary is the drumpf one,by December the child rape charges against him will commence likewise the phony trump uni.

Earning $43k per annum to sensible folks equate joblessness, go get a life you used tampon.
Are you really this brain dead?? You did not even watch last night debate and see how it was revealed that they all filed the same claims trump did. You live in the cave how are you connected to the Internet? Are dead people now internet gurus?

Stop claiming 43 k your friend don't pay taxes neither do you, but at least he has a job you are just carcass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) / President Of Turkey Erdoğan Slaps A Child For Refusing To Kiss His Hand / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.