Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) (47324 Views)

MUST SEE: N*de Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Leaks Online (18 / US Election: Wikileaks Founder Promises New Leaks / Panama Papers Leaks...named World Leaders Hiding Wealth In Offshore Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
xnsandrxns:

I see
He doesn't even need the majority of the people
He can do it alone
Let him keep turning everybody against himself
The black Americans, African-Americans, Latinos, Muslims, Asians, now the women
. Thanks. Very sensible. These people don't understand that he has literarily insulted all minorities and women including themselves. Hatred has clouded their minds. But as I said, thank God that there are not the majority. His supporters are mainly insecure angry men that have benn looking for a way to vent their frustration about their own impotency.
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by tianshie(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Orikinla:

Are you kidding me?
Trump has built a business empire in real estate and tourism and has employed thousands of people of all classes, races and religions. And he is an equal opportunity employer and pays his salaries and taxes.
He has contributed more to improve the lives of Americans than Mr. and Mrs. Clinton who want to reduce the great American democracy to their family dynasty.
Husband became President of America and his wife wants to become President of America. Then later, their daughter Chelsea or son-inlaw will want to become President of America and followed by their grand children.
They want to beat the record of the Bush family in the White House.

Orikinla. I've followed some of your comments on Nairaland, and you're one of the better Nairalanders. However, your comment (above) is pointblank ridiculous, and willfully ignorant. You're a faux- bourgeoisie.

Trump CHEATED the American system by not paying his fair share of taxes. There's evidence that he has stiffed people who worked for him, refusing to pay for services rendered. He also often opts out of payment by declaring bankruptcy (6 times). He is a racist, who not only cast doubt on Obama's legitimacy as president, but has labelled Mexicans and other immigrants as RAPISTS, THIEVES, etc.

Finally, I see how Trump's derogatory comments about women would be a non-issue to you. You have boasted, on certain threads, about how you've had your way with women. I see how Trump would be your role model.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
nnannaidoko:
. You are a big fool. You must be one of those uneducated Thugs supporting Trump. Obama has done very well. Bush put US and the entire world in recession, and the US has recovered more than any other country. You can always quote stats against anybody, but the fact is that despite unprecedented obstruction from congress, he has been extraordinary. You won't understand because you clearly identify with the deplorable behaviour of Trump supporters because you are like them. Racism, sexism, xenophobia has no place in the world and after the election, you and ur likes will go back to the gutter where you belong. Where was these angry white men in 2008 when bush destroyed the economy?. There are attracted to Trump due to his racism sexism, and pig- like character. Thank God that you and ur likes are not the majority in the US. That is why Obama' s approval is 55%. Trump and his likes have benn antagonising Obama since before he was sworn in as President. They are uncomfortable with the increasing diversity in US.

Well said bro. Don't mind these uncle toms and aunty jemima. It's really a slap on the face of common sense that any black person support drumpf. He came to limelight with a racist renting policy at his apartment. Plus the ultra ignorance comment he made about black communities. He hasn't said anything about the blue on black crime coupled with the fact that he was one of the pioneers of the birthers theory against Obama. Anyway all these idiots are supporting the blocks that hate them the most, populated by brownshirts,kkk wizards, neo Nazis, white supremacists and other racist deplorables.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Peacetemi:

I hope this race goes down in history as the most interesting

it has already
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
They should do quick and round up with this rubbish. For two years now one has not been able to watch proper international news, only stupid updates on the political race. I wonder how I survived all this while without tearing off my hair.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by oyetpel(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
xnsandrxns:

I see
He doesn't even need the majority of the people
He can do it alone
Let him keep turning everybody against himself
The black Americans, African-Americans, Latinos, Muslims, Asians, now the women
What you need to see, is you getting fu¢ked from behind

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by CSTR2: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
lovelygurl:
America is doomed . Either Clinton or Trump . They are going down down down

Trump looks like an orangutan grin
America practices true federalism and their states are very independent of the federal government.
Besides, their federal institutions are very solid and so can run efficiently on its own regardless of who is in power.
And then Congress controls the purse-strings and matters of war. So regardless of who is in the white house, America would still remain the greatest nation on earth.
That nation has been designed to run efficiently on auto-pilot.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
uniklinkum:

Ignorance to the next level?? Do you even understand the trade deals and the real beneficiaries of the globalization of trade. Maybe you should read more on countries benefiting in creating multinationals on other country soil. America is one of the greatest beneficiaries of world trade globalization. In the myopic world view of drumpf isolationist policies is the remedy for the decline in the rust belt?? Google trade wars and know how the whole wide world will collaborate to sink the American economy. To even know that you support a dullard that have no real grasp of any issue from foreign policy to economy to even climate change speak volume of your person.
with 22trillion in debt American economy has already been dead and buried, the $ is the only thing keeping it afloat, only a fool, an idiot and slowpoke with half a brain like you will consider trade deficit year after year beneficial, it's jack offs like you and Al Gore that will float climate change Armageddon, create cap and trade, then float companies to reap hard working businesses off. Most of you idiots that have not even run a lemonade stand business be telling business men how best to run their businesses,tell those who wants to run aground not me.

Only fools like you will be sitting on huge amount of iron in the rust belt and somehow think importing it from China is good example of comparative advantage, it's only international standard idiots like you that will complain about how labor is too cheap in America and yet support world trade where an average Asian worker is treated like a mare dog.

Finally, it's only lowlife like you that first resort to insult instead of debate with critical thinking ability. Ape.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by guiddoti: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
is like a baby aspiring for President....

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by pawesome(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
If dis ws naija electns,de wil stil vote dis man cz d bliv he cn change..wen al indications wia dia nt to vote Bu,una vote,nw we d suffer..americans dnt tk nonsense.a simple tin as talkin disrespectfuly to a kid cn cost u ur vote..
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
with 22trillion in debt American economy has already been dead and buried, the $ is the only thing keeping it afloat, only a fool, an idiot and slowpoke with half a brain like you will consider trade deficit year after year beneficial, it's jack offs like you and Al Gore that will float climate change Armageddon, create cap and trade, then float companies to reap hard working businesses off. Most of you idiots that have not even run a lemonade stand business be telling business men how best to run their businesses,tell those who wants to run aground not me.

Only fools like you will be sitting on huge amount of iron in the rust belt and somehow think importing it from China is good example of comparative advantage, it's only international standard idiots like you that will complain about how labor is too cheap in America and yet support world trade where an average Asian worker is treated like a mare dog.

Finally, it's only lowlife like you that first resort to insult instead of debate with critical thinking ability. Ape.
. You are the biggest fool on earth. You are probably frustrated with you own lack of achievement. Which businessman?. Trump is using those same Asian cheap labour to make his clothese and ties yet he is filling mofos like you. Any businessman that loses 916 million in one year and has gone to six bankruptcies must be dumb. But as I said people like you are attracted to Trump because of his vulgar language. You want to return the world to the uncivilised era of sexism, xenophobia, racism etc. You talk about trade deals. Do you know how much American companies are making in countries like china?. Angry angry man like yourself. You are only looking for a vessel for you frustrated life.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:

Your idiocy, stupidity and brainless in the punditry of foreign currency only equate with the Zimbabwean dollar, wow.. business mogul whose Lord and personal saviour declared bankruptcy six whooping times and reported a loss of $1billion dollar. You come across as a spermm filled diseased vag....ina. Your logic isn't only salvagry but animalistic apologies to animals, So in the world of scumbags like you the climate change is hoax?? Get your empty skull out of Alex Jones misinformation wars asss and travel to the arctic or Bangladesh with raising water bodies and melting ice caps, anyway the discuss is above the brainpower of nematodes with I.Q at the negative of the integers.

With the level of your stupidity cum illiteracy I bet you can even run the pubic hair in your groin talk more of a business. I never know when national debt becomes a thing of concern, only idiot with education from the failed trump uni won't know that us stocks are still the most prized in the world, hey idiiot get better education and stop whining like a biatch with psd, the Labour intensive production is getting out of fashion and ordinary labourers like you ain't useful in the scheme of production in the 21st century.

Dumbass China isn't your problem, Apple, Google and other us top coys are gaining manifolds from the spoil of globalization of business while plonkers like you lazy arsewpes complain about your self induced penury. You are not only a waste of space but God greatest mistake in the biosphere.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
nnannaidoko:
. You are a big fool. You must be one of those uneducated Thugs supporting Trump. Obama has done very well. Bush put US and the entire world in recession, and the US has recovered more than any other country. You can always quote stats against anybody, but the fact is that despite unprecedented obstruction from congress, he has been extraordinary. You won't understand because you clearly identify with the deplorable behaviour of Trump supporters because you are like them. Racism, sexism, xenophobia has no place in the world and after the election, you and ur likes will go back to the gutter where you belong. Where was these angry white men in 2008 when bush destroyed the economy?. There are attracted to Trump due to his racism sexism, and pig- like character. Thank God that you and ur likes are not the majority in the US. That is why Obama' s approval is 55%. Trump and his likes have benn antagonising Obama since before he was sworn in as President. They are uncomfortable with the increasing diversity in US.
Fool? You are nothing but a ball like amoeba being by used democrats to further their elitist interest, idiots like you is the reason China will soon become world power leaving the United States in the third world where they belong, uneducated thug? You sure don't have a clue, racism? Are there not more racism in Nigeria than United States ? I guess you are too dull to even know that calling Obama a black president is racist, you won't know that cause your masters did not teach you that In Harvard, they only thought you that republicans are racist so you took that in your big head and started dancing on the street.

Obama did well? Yes he did, look how peaceful Middle East is, if there is anything smart people have realized, in the last eight years is that Obama is no match for Putin, he has obviously clowned Obama on the international stage, but but black fools like you don't know it because they have fed your empty head with "he is black support him at all cost syndrome "sorry to burst your bubble s he is incompetent and not black, I could write a whole page why he's incompetent but why should I when your rotten and smelly brain has been wired to think in one direction.

Yes I support trump and owe you no apologies for it and proud to be a deplorable. Finally whoever wins the election now has to stop Putin, he has strategically surrounded united State and clipped their wings over the past eight years and just like Neville chamberlain watched hitlar build up, another grossly incompetent liberal has watched Putin get his footing back.

What do you care anyway, you are already living in a fools paradise. You are probably their president.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by xnsandrxns: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
oyetpel:

What you need to see, is you getting fu¢ked from behind

Get well soon bro
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by bennymark(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dirty politics, they are no longer interested in how they will better the lives of Americans, only on their dirty linen that is choking the breathe out of us

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by wellstryme(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
If iam a business owner, I prefer you not strike a deal with me when I notice that all the deals we have done has always been in your favor.

I can be easily convinced. If you can tell me with prove any country that us trades with whereby u.s have recorded surplus in the past 8 years, then that's it I give up and will vote for Hillary .( you also have to prove they are not cheating)

Why do you think career air conditioning Left United States, because there are no skilled workers here? Because America is dirty, where is there biggest market? If it's still the United States then why move productions?

This is why people like me support trump, if he likes run naked on the street we are still with him.
Good but he seems very rude,he could have easily win if he could just shut up and act later,if he doesn't learn to put his words on hold,if he loses the election it can also affect his business
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Fool? You are nothing but a ball like amoeba being by used democrats to further their elitist interest, idiots like you is the reason China will soon become world power leaving the United States in the third world where they belong, uneducated thug? You sure don't have a clue, racism? Are there not more racism in Nigeria than United States ? I guess you are too dull to even know that calling Obama a black president is racist, you won't know that cause your masters did not teach you that In Harvard, they only thought you that republicans are racist so you took that in your big head and started dancing on the street.

Obama did well? Yes he did, look how peaceful Middle East is, if there is anything smart people have realized, in the last eight years is that Obama is no match for Putin, he has obviously clowned Obama on the international stage, but but black fools like you don't know it because they have fed your empty head with "he is black support him at all cost syndrome "sorry to burst your bubble s he is incompetent and not black, I could write a whole page why he's incompetent but why should I when your rotten and smelly brain has been wired to think in one direction.

Yes I support trump and owe you no apologies for it and proud to be a deplorable. Finally whoever wins the election now has to stop Putin, he has strategically surrounded united State and clipped their wings over the past eight years and just like Neville chamberlain watched hitlar build up, another grossly incompetent liberal has watched Putin get his footing back.

What do you care anyway, you are already living in a fools paradise. You are probably their president.
B

This is why we call you nuts salvage, Obama wasn't the one that force us to needless wars in the middle east nor was he the one that created the 1930 styled recession, guess what your miserable gop got us that spoil of imperialism. Yeah Obama would have worked wonder If the devilish collation lead by Ryan Paul which is also your party of deplorable would stop blocking all his moves to save the country. Y'all Obama is racist cos he is the one who came to limelight with discriminatory housing policies, talking clueless about black communities and have failed to acknowledge the blue on black crimes.

Your idiocy deserve a Nobel, you come across as a mistake conceived on the highway, where most accident occurs. You support trump cos you are poor and need a saviour to get you back your factory job, your Mr drumpf never do wrong, have praise Putin on numerous occasions and even applauded the annexation of Crimea, and talked about not giving a f....k about our nato allies plus our middle east collaborators. Your man have a below pedestrian knowledge of foreign policy and it working little wonder the whole of western European government are on the Hilary presidency.

Your side is populated by the worst of humanity and that gives a clear picture of your miserable life, from Alex Jones to David duke to Joe Walsh to alt right criminals to the breitarbeit to the kkk lords to the neo Nazis to the white supremacists to the brownshirts and all never do wells.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by ATERI(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Most of the people that see nothing wrong in what Trump said are likely to describe themselves as Christians or Muslims. Religious at dawn, sexual terrorists at dusk!

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by peterphd(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Don't know why people are hating this man for being a heterosexual male with libido.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
@ least he's not on the low...he said what most men say in private conversation with their buddies ..kini big deal?

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
uniklinkum:

Your idiocy, stupidity and brainless in the punditry of foreign currency only equate with the Zimbabwean dollar, wow.. business mogul whose Lord and personal saviour declared bankruptcy six whooping times and reported a loss of $1billion dollar. You come across as a spermm filled diseased vag....ina. Your logic isn't only salvagry but animalistic apologies to animals, So in the world of scumbags like you the climate change is hoax?? Get your empty skull out of Alex Jones misinformation wars asss and travel to the arctic or Bangladesh with raising water bodies and melting ice caps, anyway the discuss is above the brainpower of nematodes with I.Q at the negative of the integers.

With the level of your stupidity cum illiteracy I bet you can even run the pubic hair in your groin talk more of a business. I never know when national debt becomes a thing of concern, only idiot with education from the failed trump uni won't know that us stocks are still the most prized in the world, hey idiiot get better education and stop whining like a biatch with psd, the Labour intensive production is getting out of fashion and ordinary labourers like you ain't useful in the scheme of production in the 21st century.

Dumbass China isn't your problem, Apple, Google and other us top coys are gaining manifolds from the spoil of globalization of business while plonkers like you lazy arsewpes complain about your self induced penury. You are not only a waste of space but God greatest mistake in the biosphere.
Hahaha, dumb ass China? You are obviously deluded and perpetually disoriented, calling a country that have clowned you in trade at all fronts dumb ass shows that you are suffering from Charlie sheen's win win win syndrome, you call your self educated and don't even know that China has more manufacturing and physical assets to back the very powerful yuan, which they have smartly devalued regularly to increase export a country from less than 2 trillion gpd to now more than 16 trillion that's how your ass leaking low life democrats think you are smarter than the world, your ignorance is epileptics thereby making it less than average.

Look at a welfare collecting, Government do it all for me liberal calling a hardworking republican like me a laborer, idiot I pay people's salary and I know first hand how liberal regulations strangle businesses, why in the world would I have to pay more in premiums on medical insurance while my neighbor sits at home playing video game all day get it for free? That's the thinking of an average rotten brain liberal, Russia must be laughing themselves to sleep now, wondering why a country that claimed to be smart don't know that raising lazy citizens is the number one step towards economic ruin.

Your stench can never overshadow your ignorance as I can smell it from here,

Your ignorance was in full display when you said national debt don't matter, that's how completely unstable you are ,only countries like Nigeria that will not get their act together and dump the useless paper, called $ that has no material backing to it. You called China dumb ass, yet everything from the phone your round head is using is made in China, wait they will soon get yuan to become a reserve currency, that is when educated illiterates like you will know the meaning of debt. No need, by then your brain would have rotted away that everything happening before you will be a vicissitude of life mirage.

Global warming, tell that to China, as smart you idiots claim to be you still don't realize that in a global world carbon emission in China finds its way to the rest of the world. Good luck getting China to reduce emissions. You dare not try it they are equally armed gone are those days.

Moreover, with putin is holding your paralyzed balls, climate change is the least of your worry.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
alezzy13:
why do peeps still support this guy sef?

I dont get it
I swear I dont
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by peterphd(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
nnannaidoko:

Absolute rubbish! Why don't you want fulani herdsmen in your land to aid diversity?
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by peterphd(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
tianshie:

Orikinla. I've followed some of your comments on Nairaland, and you're one of the better Nairalanders. However, your comment (above) is pointblank ridiculous, and willfully ignorant. You're a faux- bourgeoisie.

Trump CHEATED the American system by not paying his fair share of taxes. There's evidence that he has stiffed people who worked for him, refusing to pay for services rendered. He also often opts out of payment by declaring bankruptcy (6 times). He is a racist, who not only cast doubt on Obama's legitimacy as president, but has labelled Mexicans and other immigrants as RAPISTS, THIEVES, etc.

Finally, I see how Trump's derogatory comments about women would be a non-issue to you. You have boasted, on certain threads, about how you've had your way with women. I see how Trump would be your role model.

Can you provide evidence he's racist? Does Mexico provide America with migrants not prone to rape and drugs? What derogatory talk against women? Isn't it true that women would do anything to be with rich men? Keep screaming sour grapes and all the 'isms you can muster.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by peterphd(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
nnannaidoko:
. You are the biggest fool on earth. You are probably frustrated with you own lack of achievement. Which businessman?. Trump is using those same Asian cheap labour to make his clothese and ties yet he is filling mofos like you. Any businessman that loses 916 million in one year and has gone to six bankruptcies must be dumb. But as I said people like you are attracted to Trump because of his vulgar language. You want to return the world to the uncivilised era of sexism, xenophobia, racism etc. You talk about trade deals. Do you know how much American companies are making in countries like china?. Angry angry man like yourself. You are only looking for a vessel for you frustrated life.

Be there talking nonsense about business while he's still a billionaire. I'm sure you're not even worth millions in naira

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Hahaha, dumb ass China? You are obviously deluded and perpetually disoriented, calling a country that have clowned you in trade at all fronts dumb ass shows that you are suffering from Charlie sheen's win win win syndrome, you call your self educated and don't even know that China has more manufacturing and physical assets to back the very powerful yuan, which they have smartly devalued regularly to increase export a country from less than 2 trillion gpd to now more than 16 trillion that's how your ass leaking low life democrats think you are smarter than the world, your ignorance is epileptics thereby making it less than average.

Look at a welfare collecting, Government do it all for me liberal calling a hardworking republican like me a laborer, idiot I pay people's salary and I know first hand how liberal regulations strangle businesses, why in the world would I have to pay more in premiums on medical insurance while my neighbor sits at home playing video game all day get it for free? That's the thinking of an average rotten brain liberal, Russia must be laughing themselves to sleep now, wondering why a country that claimed to be smart don't know that raising lazy citizens is the number one step towards economic ruin.

Your stench can never overshadow your ignorance as I can smell it from here,

Your ignorance was in full display when you said national debt don't matter, that's how completely unstable you are ,only countries like Nigeria that will not get their act together and dump the useless paper, called $ that has no material backing to it. You called China dumb ass, yet everything from the phone your round head is using is made in China, wait they will soon get yuan to become a reserve currency, that is when educated illiterates like you will know the meaning of debt. No need, by then your brain would have rotted away that everything happening before you will be a vicissitude of life mirage.

Global warming, tell that to China, as smart you idiots claim to be you still don't realize that in a global world carbon emission in China finds its way to the rest of the world. Good luck getting China to reduce emissions. You dare not try it they are equally armed gone are those days.

Moreover, with putin is holding your paralyzed balls, climate change is the least of your worry.

You spew more shit per second than the loo, person get this into your empty skull the US of A still trump all of them and there mothers in the punditry of international trade. That China have significantly raised her manufacturing capabilities have still not shadowed the general influence on the USA from manufacturing to drilling of natural resources and what have you. All bills to check Chinese corrupt trade practices are blocked by our ever loving gop thugs Lead by Ryan Paul. Are we supposed to check the Chinese excesses?? Yes. But your Lord isolationist policy isn't only dumb but would put our tech giants that source component from Chinese company at a disadvantage what is so difficult for y'all bozoos to decode in simple chess game upsurging of your rival.

Only in the world of alarmist and irreverent waste of space is the USA a third world nation, morrafucker we are still the f***cking greatest nation in the world, and in a jiffy we can make a crumbling block of the Chinese economy by playing smart with trade regulations and properly upstaging there craving for energy, that have informed there latest move in collaborating with african government.

Wow***!! Perpetual food stamper talking of paying salaries, are you high on methamphetamine or you ain't taking your regular dosage of lagatine, even if you get the best of factory job in your poverty ridden rust belt you can't even clean my shoe.. you poster child of poverty talking about owning a business is that joke or something??

The iddiot wanna skip medical insurance again like your fat brainless God, you wanna skip your own fair share too. You are a gift that keep gifting all the logic in your hogwash are toilet reserved standard of bullshit. China was made to sign the emission reduction treaty in Paris and have taken significant step in that direction, morrafucker do you even know how much in carbon tax they have to pay for there emission coupled with fogs and bad air the nation itself is battling with.

Like I said once more national debt ain't no issue we have a enough asset plus stock to back it up, little wonder the whole wide world is scrambling for US stock, I know it's beyond your 1200 b.c esque brain to wrap around.

I laugh at the bullshit this nematode is spewing, when the time come to keep Putin to size it will be done well, he like the other spoilt child in Korea are well manned by all the military bases and drills going on in the Baltic and across old eastern Europe.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by harffie(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jayceon:
I guess America wants its first female president that bad huh?you know feminists won't let Mr Trump breathe soon as they hear this type of news about him even if there is no proof,they are going to play the victim card until their wish of sabotaging Trump is fulfilled

I'm not a Trump supporter but I think the media is trying to paint this guy as the devil,the question is,is Mrs Clinton the saint that many people think she is?to be honest neither one of this candidates is worthy to be be president ...well I will leave that for the Americans to decide

You're wise.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
uniklinkum:

This is why we call you nuts salvage, Obama wasn't the one that force us to needless wars in the middle east nor was he the one that created the 1930 styled recession, guess what your miserable gop got us that spoil of imperialism. Yeah Obama would have worked wonder If the devilish collation lead by Ryan Paul which is also your party of deplorable would stop blocking all his moves to save the country. Y'all Obama is racist cos he is the one who came to limelight with discriminatory housing policies, talking clueless about black communities and have failed to acknowledge the blue on black crimes.

Your idiocy deserve a Nobel, you come across as a mistake conceived on the highway, where most accident occurs. You support trump cos you are poor and need a saviour to get you back your factory job, your Mr drumpf never do wrong, have praise Putin on numerous occasions and even applauded the annexation of Crimea, and talked about not giving a f....k about our nato allies plus our middle east collaborators. Your man have a below pedestrian knowledge of foreign policy and it working little wonder the whole of western European government are on the Hilary presidency.

Your side is populated by the worst of humanity and that gives a clear picture of your miserable life, from Alex Jones to David duke to Joe Walsh to alt right criminals to the breitarbeit to the kkk lords to the neo Nazis to the white supremacists to the brownshirts and all never do wells.
Hahaha, low life? This is the height of it, a liberal calling republican poor, I laugh in French, Obama increased my medical premium just to feed your asses ,claiming racism since 1900, when has a group of people asking for job become low life compared to people asking for handouts. For once I will agree that abortion is right so people like you could be dumped in the toilet, so you mean I have been wasting my time arguing with a complete idiot that Don't even know what their party stands for which is take from the rich and feed the poor, idiot am tired of paying so much tax cause am successful and tired of being punished for working hard that's why am a republican why are you democrat? Don't worry I know it's because you were told that they are the ones that are not racist, you idiots have the longest known kkk member who served in U.S.congress, in comparison, the first black congress men were republicans most of them I don't call black but by your less privileged standard then the first black man seen among white politicians were among republicans. Sorry you too educated to read history, even democrats have tried to hide it, but reverend King was a GOPer, you idiots without any critical thinking ability scream racism at every opportunity just to gain attention cause your heads are too dull to compete in the real world.

You scream no good schools and no amenities yet black neighborhood a have the most destroyed and defaced public structures in the whole of us when your lazy asses don't have a job who will pay taxes to replace them.

Wether you like it or not Putin was elected to represent Russians, and he is protecting their interest, a strong leader he is he has made Russia once again a force to reckon with well it's no surprise, when he was a kgb recruit Obama was still experimenting on drugs, he has caged America, Obama on hearing his name poops his pant. It takes a strong leader to recognize one just as it took Churchill to recognize hitlar , trump has recognized Putin and they will go toe to toe if elected, you coward liberals will poop your pants just like chamberlain did with hitlar, fools.

Why won't he renegotiate nato, why should Americans be paying the price to secure the rest of the world , I don't blame you ,you are on food stamps so why would you care how much tax anyone pays.

Trump did not break any law he used the law in the books to his advantage if you don't like jump in front of the train and die. You a disgrace to creation.

Your birth was as a result of trail and error so obviously they did not get you right the last time

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by uniklinkum(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2016
blueseacats:
Hahaha, low life? This is the height of it, a liberal calling republican poor, I laugh in French, Obama increased my medical premium just to feed your asses ,claiming racism since 1900, when has a group of people asking for job become low life compared to people asking for handouts. For once I will agree that abortion is right so people like you could be dumped in the toilet, so you mean I have been wasting my time arguing with a complete idiot that Don't even know what their party stands for which is take from the rich and feed the poor, idiot am tired of paying so much tax cause am successful and tired of being punished for working hard that's why am a republican why are you democrat? Don't worry I know it's because you were told that they are the ones that are not racist, you idiots have the longest known kkk member who served in U.S.congress, in comparison, the first black congress men were republicans most of them I don't call black but by your less privileged standard then the first black man seen among white politicians were among republicans. Sorry you too educated to read history, even democrats have tried to hide it, but reverend King was a GOPer, you idiots without any critical thinking ability scream racism at every opportunity just to gain attention cause your heads are too dull to compete in the real world.

You scream no good schools and no amenities yet black neighborhood a have the most destroyed and defaced public structures in the whole of us when your lazy asses don't have a job who will pay taxes to replace them.

Wether you like it or not Putin was elected to represent Russians, and he is protecting their interest, a strong leader he is he has made Russia once again a force to reckon with well it's no surprise, when he was a kgb recruit Obama was still experimenting on drugs, he has caged America, Obama on hearing his name poops his pant. It takes a strong leader to recognize one just as it took Churchill to recognize hitlar , trump has recognized Putin and they will go toe to toe if elected, you coward liberals will poop your pants just like chamberlain did with hitlar, fools.

Why won't he renegotiate nato, why should Americans be paying the price to secure the rest of the world , I don't blame you ,you are on food stamps so why would you care how much tax anyone pays.

Trump did not break any law he used the law in the books to his advantage if you don't like jump in front of the train and die. You a disgrace to creation.

Your birth was as a result of trail and error so obviously they did not get you right the last time

Only if nuclear physicist can make the break through in time travel, I know it will still be legal to abort you product of anaal s3x between stupidity and foolishness. Go to college and get the right degree and you won't be a never do well irreverent skill in the 21st century painful waste of oxygen to homo sapiens. Yadayada!!! The whole bad blood flowing in your blood stream is because of the increment in your tax premium suck it loser, many of us pay the increment too and we ain't coming on cyberspace to whine like perpetual losers.

We are the party of the kkk yet we are the one getting the endorsement of all the never do wells, it has been taught to us to believe the gops are the racist Do this slowpoke think we are blind to all the narrative and rhetorics the rural white populace have been spewing since the emergence of Obama, or you think everyone have a unicellular non functional brain like you not to decode the overall message of the alt right, the tea party, David duke and all the white supremacists group queuing behind the drumpf one.

It's either you are locked up in your rural rust belt or you gat goat excrete for brains, Russia is a glorified shit hole my hommie move his asss away from that curse land, their citizens are all over Europe taking up the most despicable jobs, coupled with a hard bitting sanctions, and currency near paper value. Russians can't ever order products abroad because of the ban trailing there gaddem asss. You crossbreed between homo habilis and the higher apes aren't expected to know this, your brain should be donated to medical library to study the anatomy of an ultra useless brain.

You reason with your scrotum that why you don't know why we have to pay to build bases in the rest of the world and have our present there, to check the excesses of demagogues who are your role models. I get this whole stupidity of yours, little wonder the word idiot was stamped on your birth documents.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

You spew more shit per second than the loo, person get this into your empty skull the US of A still trump all of them and there mothers in the punditry of international trade. That China have significantly raised her manufacturing capabilities have still not shadowed the general influence on the USA from manufacturing to drilling of natural resources and what have you. All bills to check Chinese corrupt trade practices are blocked by our ever loving gop thugs Lead by Ryan Paul. Are we supposed to check the Chinese excesses?? Yes. But your Lord isolationist policy isn't only dumb but would put our tech giants that source component from Chinese company at a disadvantage what is so difficult for y'all bozoos to decode in simple chess game upsurging of your rival.

Only in the world of alarmist and irreverent waste of space is the USA a third world nation, morrafucker we are still the f***cking greatest nation in the world, and in a jiffy we can make a crumbling block of the Chinese economy by playing smart with trade regulations and properly upstaging there craving for energy, that have informed there latest move in collaborating with african government.

Wow***!! Perpetual food stamper talking of paying salaries, are you high on methamphetamine or you ain't taking your regular dosage of lagatine, even if you get the best of factory job in your poverty ridden rust belt you can't even clean my shoe.. you poster child of poverty talking about owning a business is that joke or something??

The iddiot wanna skip medical insurance again like your fat brainless God, you wanna skip your own fair share too. You are a gift that keep gifting all the logic in your hogwash are toilet reserved standard of bullshit. China was made to sign the emission reduction treaty in Paris and have taken significant step in that direction, morrafucker do you even know how much in carbon tax they have to pay for there emission coupled with fogs and bad air the nation itself is battling with.

Like I said once more national debt ain't no issue we have a enough asset plus stock to back it up, little wonder the whole wide world is scrambling for US stock, I know it's beyond your 1200 b.c esque brain to wrap around.

I laugh at the bullshit this nematode is spewing, when the time come to keep Putin to size it will be done well, he like the other spoilt child in Korea are well manned by all the military bases and drills going on in the Baltic and across old eastern Europe.
Fair share? You are an idiooot that's what Obama told you to be screaming all around. Those jobless animals walking around my street that don't look like they have any medical problems how much fair share have they paid? if you want s country where everyone pay fare share why don't you move to Cuba?.

Did I hear you say raw materials from China? You are obviously hallucinating,what then are the Chinese looking for in Africa if the have all the raw materials? Wait a minute Americans go to China to get raw materials to manufacture what exactly in the U.S. China make everything except passenger jetliners of which they are still trying to conclude the stealing process from Boeing. As soon as they do it will be like candy taken away from a baby.

Democrats be telling you that America is the greatest, you idiots should bury your heads in shame economically an average American is suffering and in a pile of unending debt, living in fantasy while carrying other people Buffen in order to claim merciful, keep deceiving yourselves only if Africa will understand the enormous power they have and just unanimously dump the $ so we know exactly the healthy this boogie man call American Economy.

You obviously don't know anything about business if you do Your retarded rotten brain would have known that Chinese stock are the best and they just got approved as a reserve currency, oops! That Hurts I guess you wouldn't know that, how can you when your masters are filling your already rotten brain with their acidic liberal vibes so it will rotten faster.

Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by misscall247: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2016
prof1990:
I believe this should be moved to front page not all these mercy Johnson Or David's story
what did he say pls?
Re: Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Only if nuclear physicist can make the break through in time travel, I know it will still be legal to abort you product of anaal s3x between stupidity and foolishness. Go to college and get the right degree and you won't be a never do well irreverent skill in the 21st century painful waste of oxygen to homosexuality sapiens. Yadayada!!! The whole bad blood flowing in your blood stream is because of the increment in your premium suck it loser, many of us pay the increment too and we ain't coming on cyberspace to whine like perpetual losers.

We are the party of the kkk yet we are the one getting the endorsement of all the never do wells, it has been taught to us to be live the gops are the racist Do this slowpoke think we are blind to all the narrative the rural white populace have spewing since the emergence of Obama, or you think everyone have a unicellular non functional brain like you not to decode the overall message of the alt right, the tea party, David duke and all the white supremacists group queuing behind the drumpf one.

It's either you are locked up in your rural rust belt or you gat goat excrete for brains, Russia is a glorified shit hole my Jimmie move his asss away from that curse land, their citizens are all over Europe taking up the most despicable jobs, coupled with a hard bitting sanctions, Russians can't ever order products abroad because of the ban trailing there gaddem asss. You cross breed between homo habilis and the higher apes aren't expected to know this, your brain should be donated to medical library to study the anatomy of an ultra useless brain.

You reason with your scrotum that why you don't know why we have to pay to build bases in the rest of the world and have our present there, to check the excesses of demagogues who are your role models. I get this whole stupidity of yours, little wonder the word idiot was stamped on your birth documents.
Idiot in 2008 I was nobody instead trading blames and calling hard working people racist. I doubled my hustle, today I have two degrees, iam a master mariner if your generation even know what that means , with a degree in global business to go with it, my field will never get out of fashion. And am a business owner what I need now is to get a masters degree in understanding how liberal dead brains are still able to use the Internet, cause you make some people think you are humans meanwhile you all zombies.

Anyone that wonders why God regret creating human should look at liberals you people can make a saint wonder.

Look at pot calling kettle black, democrats were the confederates while republicans fought on the union side, liberals carefully chose brainless idiots like you because they know you can't read history go back to history class be educated, stop claiming education as am not on the same level with you .

Go and get something doing for yourself if not you will be screaming racists all your life . Financial aid is for everyone, black blue yellow green take advantage of it, you need history class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event / Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172