Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' (44492 Views)

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by frinx: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
"THE BIG HEART" is better than the "FINGER OF GOD" and the "BIG HEART OF THE NATION"..........
changing slogan and logo upandan does not bring development ooo. Do meaningful things angry
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by martineverest(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
copy-copy.....y take a clue from edo slogan....anyways,they are our babies
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dharniel:
they really pride themselves in sports, for if to be shown on their logo.

BTW, ammunition should be on their logo, cuz their lifestyle over there is synonymous to militancy...
And warri wolf just entered relegation in d npfl.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
pricipal2003:
I thought it was "THE BIG HEART" from the beginning. When did "the finger of God" come in?
Don't mind that useless uduaghan with his big head.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by ArabMopol(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
Change slogan? It's same slogan nah

It's a welcomed development, but if they are having there own flag n athem, hope they will soon start generating there own capital, not depending on FG
FG AS MATTER OF FACT KISS ALL THE OIL WELL IN THAT STATE GOODBYE

1 Like

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
copy-copy.....y take a clue from edo slogan....anyways,they are our babies
Lol, u r funny, delta slogan has always been the big heart, while Edo is the heartbeat, it was big head uduaghan that change it to finger of god.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by ArabMopol(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:

It's a welcomed development, but if they are having there own flag n athem, hope they will soon start generating there own capital, not depending on FG
FG AS MATTER OF FACT KISS ALL THE OIL WELL IN THAT STATE GOODBYE... FG NEEDS DELTA STATE MORE THAN THEY NEEDS FG

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by fratermathy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Lol, u r funny, delta slogan has always being the big heart, while Edo is the heartbeat, it was big head uduaghan that change it to finger of god.

Don't mind martineverest. As if he didn't know that Delta has always been "The Big Heart"! Thank God that Uduaghan's anomaly has been rectified.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by frubben(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Which kind colour riot logo b this one
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by martineverest(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Lol, u r funny, delta slogan has always been the big heart, while Edo is the heartbeat, it was big head uduaghan that change it to finger of god.
oshare,i know...'of the nation' wasnt there B4
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by martineverest(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
fratermathy:

Don't mind martineverest. As if he didn't know that Delta has always been "The Big Heart"! Thank God that Uduaghan's anomaly has been rectified.
but it wasnt 'bigheart of the nation' it was only 'the big heart'....they took d remaining part from edo slogan
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Chukazu: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:

what is this one saying?

when did Delta state start depending on FG?
rather it's Federal government that depends on Delta for revenue

1 Like

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by teepsee(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chukazu:

what is this one saying?

when did Delta state start depending on FG?
rather it's Federal government that depends on Delta for revenue
ArabMopol:
FG AS MATTER OF FACT KISS ALL THE OIL WELL IN THAT STATE GOODBYE... FG NEEDS DELTA STATE MORE THAN THEY NEEDS FG
see them undecided
LKO:

If only the FG would allow them control their God given resources in totality. A huge of FG resources comes their soil. Take ur charge to the Osun state govt.
can't they exploit other means? [b]oil this, oil that, it's obvious this oil of a thing has blinded you guys eyes that you won't look else were.

Explore something and be independent

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by franugo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
kings09:
Ok. So how does dis ePp d economy

don't mind them, naim be d jobs wey dem go provide or roads wey dem go construt/repair

unnecessary things naim dem sabi do
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by fratermathy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
but it wasnt 'bigheart of the nation' it was only 'the big heart'....they took d remaining part from edo slogan

Okay. I get your point.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Kakamorufu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
that's all welcome development
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by ArabMopol(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
see them undecided
can't they exploit other means? [b]oil this, oil that, it's obvious this oil of a thing has blinded you guys eyes that you won't look else were.

explore other means right the way Northerners exploring and miming our solid resources illegally what's good for the goose should also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by teepsee(f): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
explore other means right the way Northerners exploring and miming our solid resources illegally what's good for the goose should also good for the gander
well obviously you have a point.. .... sad

But when the country has taken oil to be national business, why not try other stuffs, remember the north are always given preferential treatment
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by LKO(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
see them undecided

One can clearly see jealousy all over ur face. U decided to ignore the topic at hand and deliberately bring in an unrelated issue. When has it become a crime for Delta State to get her fair share of resource allocation from the FG? The constitution clearly gives the FG the exclusive right of exploring natural resources from all parts of the federation, then give a certain percentage of money to state where such resources are explored. So what the hell are u saying? Where are u from and have ur state stopped collecting allocation from Abuja?
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Kingsintei(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
nowpresence:
Don't mind the idiot uduaghan that change it to the finger of God.
Satan really finger e brain that was why he couldn't do anything for delta state.

what has okowa done for u ! I guess dsame satan has finger yor brain as well
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Bizibi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yes,the big heart....
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by teepsee(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
LKO:

One can clearly see jealousy all over ur face. U decided to ignore the topic at hand and deliberately bring in an unrelated issue. When has it become a crime for Delta State to get her fair share of resource allocation from the FG? The constitution clearly gives the FG the exclusive right of exploring natural resources from all parts of the federation, then give a certain percentage of money to state where such resources are explored. So what the hell are u saying? Where are u from and have ur state stopped collecting allocation from Abuja?
My state has not stop collecting allocations from Abuja.

But at the same time, not paraded themselves with flag as if they are on there own.

If you want to be a man be a man and not the momy boi type of man lipsrsealed
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by LKO(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
My state has not stop collecting allocations from Abuja.

But at the same time, not paraded themselves with flag as if they are on there own.

If you want to be a man be a man and not the momy boi type of man lipsrsealed

Too shy to name his state, what a pity. I understand ur plight.

Virtually all states have their own logo, anthem, slogan and even flag. Osun state took it further that they should be addressed as State of Osun and not Osun State.

I m done with u kid, stay of my mention.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by ArabMopol(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
well obviously you have a point.. .... sad

But when the country has taken oil to be national business, why not try other stuffs, remember the north are always given preferential treatment
and for how long are we going to tolerate the preferential
treatment marginalization at it peak
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Agimor(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
How does alteration of slogan brings development to the state... Hiisss
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by cletz991(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
angrytill wailers stop wailing
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by teepsee(f): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
LKO:

Too shy to name his state, what a pity. I understand ur plight.

Virtually all states have their own logo, anthem, slogan and even flag. Osun state took it further that they should be addressed as State of Osun and not Osun State.

I m done with u kid, stay of my mention.
thanks for the so called enlightenment.

I would have let you be, but for you to give me oder i should stay of your mention, is the reason I'm back, so you can do your worst.

After all you first mentioned me old man
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by teepsee(f): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
that i can't really answer

But don't you think we should blame the colonial masters cause they made them believe they are born to rule the nation, so they see the country as there own.

The only way out of this is being out.

God help us
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by ArabMopol(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
cletz991:
angrytill wailers stop wailing
u are free to turn blind eyes any time u see marginalization but we are going to stamp out marginalization, North own us a big THANK YOU for savings their sorry ass For decades now
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by 3sexy: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
pricipal2003:
I thought it was "THE BIG HEART" from the beginning. When did "the finger of God" come in?

It came in immediately Uduaghan got into power !
In other words ,it started and ended with Uduaghan .
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Ganjafama(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
nowpresence:
Don't mind the idiot uduaghan that change it to the finger of God.
Satan really finger e brain that was why he couldn't do anything for delta state.
What has Okowa done for the almost 2 yrs he has been in power? All the roads constructed by Uduaghan and Ibori are beginning to wear out and the foool cannot think of maintaining them.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by luchee(f): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
I never knew the slogan was changed. I've aoways known it to be "The Big Heart". BTW what's with these state governors and logo sef? Na logo go solve this hunger?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.