Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' (44488 Views)

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by osems: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Basket mouth DON open mouth again OOOOOOOOOO, the most backward state in nigeria
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by oruma19: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dharniel:
they really pride themselves in sports, for if to be shown on their logo.

BTW, ammunition should be on their logo, cuz their lifestyle over there is synonymous to militancy...
must u comment? U sound sily.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by ArabMopol(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
that i can't really answer

But don't you think we should blame the colonial masters cause they made them believe they are born to rule the nation, so they see the country as there own.

The only way out of this is being out.

God help us
I even want out more than you do, dis sick of a country luggard amalgamate it lugard for the interest of crown and it's illustrious servants North... It is the inalienable right of people to decide who they are. 'Nigerian' is just a British tag imposed on us all. Biafra is a way for we to express our right to self determination.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
oruma19:
must u comment? U sound sily.
I see you one of 'em, prolly a member of the NDA.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by spreado(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
since last year, d onli achievement frm dis government is a new anthem, slogan and emblem...
Okowa is turning out to be one of the worst governor of delta state.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by fratermathy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
osems:
Basket mouth DON open mouth again OOOOOOOOOO, the most backward state in nigeria

Au contraire, Delta State is one of the most forward states in Nigeria. You can't compare Delta State with other Northern, South Eastern, and South Western (apart from Lagos & probably Ogun) States. Even in the South, only Akwaibom is a major force in terms of development. What Delta lacks is mainly good leaders who put the wealth of the state to proper use. Even with the scourge of bad leaders, Deltans have always excelled and the state is growing. The issues Delta have are same with those of Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Lilcentt(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
hotcakept2:
Is it just me or can anyone else see one of the photoshop brushes "dabbing" cheesy
Idoit,it is not dabing,it is image of an athlete ready to sprint
It represent how comitted delta are to d development of sport in Nigeria
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by ekenedilichukwu: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
In the logo, you don't need to add ...."Nigeria", people already know there is one delta state.
its a simple rule in logo design. an example, look at seal of Lagos state govt.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by alcuin(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
Change slogan? It's same slogan nah

It's a welcomed development, but if they are having there own flag n athem, hope they will soon start generating there own capital, not depending on FG

Abi it is the FG that's depending on them.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Alezy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
teepsee:
Change slogan? It's same slogan nah

It's a welcomed development, but if they are having there own flag n athem, hope they will soon start generating there own capital, not depending on FG
Who said delta depends on FG? or FG needs delta self
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by centboy123456(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2016
olumaxi:
I hope d logo wont cause any cult uprising

What do you mean by that ?
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by centboy123456(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2016
greatness22:
Nice one from my state. We're indeed the big heart.

Proud to be a Deltan. cool

God bless Delta State.

God bless u too my brother

Proud to be a Deltan
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by rezzy: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Never knew it was changed before
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by nowpresence(f): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Ganjafama:
What has Okowa done for the almost 2 yrs he has been in power? All the roads constructed by Uduaghan and Ibori are beginning to wear out and the foool cannot think of maintaining them.

"all roads constructed by uduaghan..."
Can you mention at least 5 major road constructed by udaghan considering the amount of allocation given to delta state.
Stop living in mediocre. If somebody did something bad we should all join hands in criticizing the person so that the next person will take caution while handling such position.
All I want is for delta state to develop given the amount of resources at our disposal.
Peace out.
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2016
MY NAME IS GOV IFEANYI(CHUKWU) OKOWA BUT AM NOT IGBO.......... ;DMY NAME IS GOV IFEANYI(CHUKWU) OKOWA BUT AM NOT IGBO..........
Re: Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' by chijiblaze(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
ezenwajosh:
MY NAME IS GOV IFEANYI(CHUKWU) OKOWA BUT AM NOT IGBO.......... ;DMY NAME IS GOV IFEANYI(CHUKWU) OKOWA BUT AM NOT IGBO..........

Why not say "I'm not Hausa, or I'm not Ijaw?"
If they claim that Anioma trace their ancestry from diverse areas (including Igbo) why not say which one he is and provide evidence?
One cannot blame anybody who hears the names "Ifeanyichukwu Okowa", "Ogochukwu Olisemeka" and simply labels the bearer as Igbo.
If you don't want to be associated with Igbo, drop all your Igbo names and perhaps adopt Arabic ones instead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.