Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed (64013 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Full Details Of Nigerian Secret Police Raid On Federal Judges Revealed / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Bizibi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
And another time wasted.....

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
i dont want to get banned i would have insulted some idiots above me that are looking for pictures . fools this is not superstory and u cant cook up stories about issues lyk this. animals ... ewooo i did not say anytin ooo

6 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nnamdikalu: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think I'm having a change of mind about this Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
drss:
dis govt is trying to distract nigerians from sometin serious. d waves of impunity n attack on judiciary is one of daura govt's latest movie to get nigerians attention off d already comatoes economy.
.......Meanwhile during GEJ the Distraction was.. . grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Unimaginable123: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Watch out the movie that will play in the following days. DSS wil display bundles of cash before press men.
Same style Naaba did when he displayed bundles of plenty naira before the press
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kaybee14:
Nigeria my country.
....... grin

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Unimaginable123: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
I think I'm having a change of mind about this Buhari.
better be fast about it
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Yyeske(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
emmynku:
If all these are true,its the best news since 1999. Imagine the amount of money found on these men! Alarming.
This is only what the DSS got on them, wait till you hear what they have in their accounts

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
babajero:
Media court of accusation, guilty until proven innocent. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ilynem(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

The way you are masturbating on this tread i wonder where u dropped your good brains cos i have seen you used it attimes.
Learn clearly that fight against corruption is compromised and what i can see is Buhari and his cohort doing everything possible to remove Gov. Wike from power< since he is the strongest and most experienced Governor politician on power right now. Bayelsa is the only state the federal Goverment needs to take from PDP inorder to delibrately unseat others. This is a black thing, and am not suprised its coming from Nigeria not minding we have the most educated literate in Africa.

But as someone who hails from the south part of the country i would advice you not to trow the stone first allow the dust to settle before you lead the charade.
Sharap! You haven't asked your self why a governor would stop an arrest by 1am if he doesn't have anything to hide. Sometimes I feel we are our own problem. The way we support corruption is alarming!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Justices for hire, last hope of common man they said! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by scarface04(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
how are all this arrest going to make 1 dollar = 1 naira. how is it going to even put food on my table. abegiii... if I have d opp I will loot this country to the bone.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by mynd1(f): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

It's obvious Bubu the dictator wants to make scapegoats out of them for reasons known to him.

I don't blame Bubu, I blame we the gullible ones that campaigned nd voted him in.

Thread carefully Bubu.
Thunder fire Ur useless mama. IPOD zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by senatordave1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good work from sss and buhari.police would always disappoint.these judges should be given the dasuki and kanu treatment.wike can doll out. 2 million dollars to judges and 2billion to edo pdp but can't pay nysc corpers state allowance.up apc

6 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by OCtheKing: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

100likes for you.
Correct guy 200likes for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by aylagos(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
drss:
dis govt is trying to distract nigerians from sometin serious. d waves of impunity n attack on judiciary is one of daura govt's latest movie to get nigerians attention off d already comatoes economy.
you no dey shame ? Anybody you support must be rejected or becoming a failure first Gej then Kanu Ipad now Trump. guy go meet pastor for deliverance Asap.

9 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
PDP led past administration committed unpardonable sin against me nd oda young Nigerian's out dia! dey succeded in desecretin all our most respected professions nd divulging dia heads into politics which is d mods of quoroptions.see army look at d judges,Just negodi d amount mentioned here.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by 9jatatafo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
E don red be that

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by annawhite(f): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
What happened to the salary earned by the judges in question? What happened to other cases handled by the judges?....this are judges who Ave been earning salaries and making money even before the election cases?

Cos everyone is Nigeria is hungry...is everyone expected to play broke

IS THIS THE MILITARY ERA OR WHAT

Someone explain the job function of the secret policemen for me mbok

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by annawhite(f): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=ilynem post=50038701]
Sharap! You haven't asked your self why a governor would stop an arrest by 1am if he doesn't have anything to hide. Sometimes I feel we are our own problem. The way we support corruption is alarming![/qu

1am? Are they criminals that they should be picked by 1am?

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Collins0609(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who all dis story help

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Surfboard(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
All these stories coming out when the Judges can't defend themselves and have been denied access to visitation and you're all here applauding tyranny?

Think about it. The judiciary is society's last hope against this government and if they can treat senior judges like this, imagine how they would treat you that is shouting 'crucify him'.

I hope you brainwashed people really sit back and think cause Nigeria is falling apart before our very eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by InvertedHammer: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
LMFAO, you want to take them to court and you think their fellow judges will allow you disgrace the judiciary and go free?? The judiciary will definitely protect their own, remember legislators did same and succeeded.
/
A typical Nigerian is a coward.

As a matter of fact, most judges will not want this case in their courts because if they play esprit d' corp and subvert justice, they will get their own midnight raids.

This is long overdue. A fellow steals N5b and gets N100m bail. A peasant steals a cellphone and gets 7 years without option of fine. Imagine where an election case is adjourned indefinitely until the respondent's tenure is over. Or is it the conflicting judgments after taking bribes? Where is the justice?

The greatest control an employer exerts is the ability to fire recalcitrant and incompetent employees. But in recent years, it has become extremely impossible for government employees to be relieved of their positions resulting in exponential growth in impunity.
\

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by OCtheKing: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't even know the problem with some Nigerians. They re just like devils. Even when they know the truth hatred won't let them admit. There is fight against corruption the same ppl who re suffering as a result of this corruption re the same ppl defending it. It's pathetic

12 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by sunkoye: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Am so sure the involvement of police in the raid will make the tin get K leg. Very unprofessional in her dealings. The CP rivers should face disciplinary committee asap.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by SalomonKane: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who in their right thinking mind will support the obvious evidence of bribes given to people who are suppose to be un bias?

With this revelation, I'm sure many other judges will be in the know, especially during past administrations where looting was celebrated as if it's a celebrity party fun fare.

5 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by shawl: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na wa for FFK o. He said all the judges are from the south thereby inciting ethnic sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Blue3k(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Arresting people is the easy part. Get a conviction now. Didn't the government end up dropping charges on other people a few days ago because they lacked evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by OCtheKing: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
that is y u are a zo*mbie na. No re*asoning faculty by default
Seriously I think u re the one that don't ve reasoning faculty. U ve been blinded by hatred so much that evil has become good to u. Pls tell me what morals can u pass to ur children. It's pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by OCtheKing: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
that is y u are a zo*mbie na. No re*asoning faculty by default
Seriously I think u re the one that don't ve reasoning faculty. U ve been blinded by hatred so much that evil has become good to u. Pls tell me what morals can u pass to ur children?. It's pathetic
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by TIDDOLL(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
It seems the new word for Corruption is Democracy. For every corruption arrest, I hear people tagging it an abuse of Democracy.
Honestly this is what I have been clamoring about, it sickens me,Is Democracy now the basis of abating corruption!!!..I say ride on Mr.President,the roots of corruption is just too deep in this country,Use any means!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.