Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed (64015 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Full Details Of Nigerian Secret Police Raid On Federal Judges Revealed / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by olumike001(m): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2016
i am nt sayin d judges r innocent of any corruption but dere is somtin common in this nigeria once u work with govt nd huge sum of amount was found with u...every nigerians believe its corruption...there is no evidence dt d money were stolen yet and govt is already saying RECOVERED....pls recoveredfrm where..i think we r yet tos v structure in dz country...is dere any case of misappropriation of funds?....nd y d arrest in d midnyt...d so called recoverd loot,where r dey?...govt knws wat interest d people..dey knw we like to hear such move...once we hear huge money we support dem....If all ds ppl DAsuki,patience etc r thieves y not charge them for a public trial befre making noise of dere achievemnt just to confuse d average nigerians jare....

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by annawhite(f): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2016
amagunnerfan:
So it is their salaries that amounted to them having 32m in cash at home?

Okay, let's even assume they made that much, how come it was kept at home not in the bank?

Use your head, please.
I'm using my head....same way same Dss claimed they saw million of dollars stacked in akpabios room...and yet Nutting been heard about it...has bubu been bought over too...

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by caesaraba(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2016
naijaboy756:
keee kwayet there... They way you people reason ehn! Liberation ko Stadium ni... Which is worse form of corruption than lying about your certificate? Does Buhari have a certificate? Same judges shielded him.. Gerrara hia mehn!

This discussion is way above your threshold. Please leave.

olumike001:
i am nt sayin d judges r innocent of any corruption but dere is somtin common in this nigeria once u work with govt nd huge sum of amount was found with u...every nigerians believe its corruption...there is no evidence dt d money were stolen yet and govt is already saying RECOVERED....pls recoveredfrm where..i think we r yet tos v structure in dz country...is dere any case of misappropriation of funds?....nd y d arrest in d midnyt...d so called recoverd loot,where r dey?...govt knws wat interest d people..dey knw we like to hear such move...once we hear huge money we support dem....If all ds ppl DAsuki,patience etc r thieves y not charge them for a public trial befre making noise of dere achievemnt just to confuse d average nigerians jare....

You are the only one confused o. The average Nigerians (except those from under questionable morals) are in the very least still shocked by the new developments and can only hope more is done to rid the country of corrupt officials.
I feel for some of you though who have been affected one way or the other by recent events, make una buy Modretix, and take one tablet daily, it's for high b.p.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by caesaraba(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2016
annawhite:
I'm using my head....same way same Dss claimed they saw million of dollars stacked in akpabios room...and yet Nutting been heard about it...has bubu been bought over too...

Eyah, hardluck.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by olumike001(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2016
caesaraba:

This discussion is way above your threshold. Please leave.

You are the only one confused o. The average Nigerians (except those from under questionable morals) are in the very least still shocked by the new developments and can only hope more is done to rid the country of corrupt officials.
I feel for some of you though who have been affected one way or the other by recent events, make una buy Modretix, and take one tablet daily, it's for high b.p.

we shall c wat d arrest will amount to...but i cn bt 90% dt its just an empty noise....
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Hiqhscore(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2016
bigtt76:
All these is happening just after PMB's closed door meeting with Gov. Wike ...this should ring bell into people's ears and mind naaa!

Shebi dis wan na nollywood? Aunty stop wailing :p
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ilynem(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2016
HoneyBee23:

APC or not they are a disgrace to true journalism, who's talking about political party here undecided
Aunty Journalist. What makes you think they give a sh*t about "true journalism"? So all the other news sources that are licking our politicians @sses and hiding information from us due to brown envelope, they are true journalists? Is your father one if the judges? Because it seems so. Sahara reporters are the truth and it's good these politicians (and your father's people) know that anything they do will be on the spot light

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by annawhite(f): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2016
MORNDEW:

Reasoning of a runs girl.
conclusion of a gigolo
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by femarse: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2016
arcnomec:

God bless you my brother.If the presidency is allowed to wield this level of powers,then there is trouble in the land.

are u saying after discovering such a high level of corruption those judges should be treated with respect ?

seriously why are u thinking with the fluid in your arm and not the one in your head ?
don't you see the way corruption is embedded in this society only an iron hand can root it ?

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by trumpclinton247: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Nobody Is against DSS work... but when will there be genuine probing cos I know quite well that many corrupt leaders are left untouched.... with dirty closets pointing accusing fingers to others... mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by light004: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Where's the proof that you campaigned and voted for him?

Stop lying OK? You've always been a wailer and I foresee you guys wailing till eternity because like it or not Nigeria is going to become great.

How will this make Nigeria great? In a democracy, there are sacred ingredients called separation of powers and the rule of law. These are the corner stone pillars that democracy is built on; what will see today is fragrant abuse of power and tyranny which eventually destroyed our nation/democracy. All men of good faith must not sit by and watch this barbaric act and not say something and do something about this recklessness.

We must commend those with the courage to speak out and the NBA for standing up to challenge this aberration and abuse of our judiciary system. you can't be the accuser and judge at the same time. The youth needs to liberate themselves through education, the ignorant level is intolerable and this is the major reason why they are willing tools in the hands of greedy and manipulative politicians.

This i say shall surely pass and Nigeria shall rise again.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by 4dor: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Surfboard:
All these stories coming out when the Judges can't defend themselves and have been denied access to visitation and you're all here applauding tyranny?

Think about it. The judiciary is society's last hope against this government and if they can treat senior judges like this, imagine how they would treat you that is shouting 'crucify him'.

I hope you brainwashed people really sit back and think cause Nigeria is falling apart before our very eyes.

Yeah right, please go to the prisons and tell young men and women there who have spent over 7 years awaiting trial this. You seem to be so sure it's the society's last hope but I bet you haven't seen one person whose life has been destroyed by these corrupt and lazy judges.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by yahmohy27: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Where's the proof that you campaigned and voted for him?

Stop lying OK? You've always been a wailer and I foresee you guys wailing till eternity because like it or not Nigeria is going to become great.
Shikena and case closes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by internetpirate: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Blue3k:

I'm just wondering if all this drama will lead to any convictions. He did good setting up task force, getting warrants and arrestin suspected currupt officials. As we know that's easy part. Can his team of prosecutors land convictions. They need evidence to back trial and don't haste too much.

The government can't afford to look foolish again like when they had to withdraw forgery charges against Saraki & Ekweremadu. The perception of Buhari is mixed already it will only give his critics ammo to lambast him.

What I don't understand why the kept the money in house like a El Chapo. The reasonal thing to do is to launder the cash through business. Since Nigeria heavily cash based society it wouldnt be too difficult.

You actually understand...you just haven't thought thoroughly about it. One thing is to have cash, the other is to have an entrepreneurial mindset. Especially for people who get easy money, it's difficult to devise the strategic entrepreneurial ideas to disguise the cash. It requires a creativity and confidentiality that is rare....

Nice write-up all the same! Buhari needs to get his acts right. He should stop providing cannon fodder to ridicule the office of the president of Nigeria. That's what I'm more concerned about. Presidents come and go, but NIGERIA remains!!

Everyone is presumed guilty unless tried by a court of competent jurisdiction according to extant laws!

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2016
am nt concern wit the arrest ,,, but these as shown we are in recession now because lots of money that use to b in the bank are now in there masters bedroom,,, we av inflation because lot of money fly around during d election... pple cannt save this money nor can they invest it .... hence why d govt alone is pulling d economy ..# no support

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by hannyjay(f): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

It's obvious Bubu the dictator wants to make scapegoats out of them for reasons known to him.

I don't blame Bubu, I blame we the gullible ones that campaigned nd voted him in.

Thread carefully Bubu.
stop lieing u did not vote for buhari u guys only voted for d clueless one we dat voted buhari are very happy with his policies and we are ready to dat in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by seguntijan(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Buhari nearly swindled me,
During the build up to 2015 elections, we all campaigned for GMB, he won and flipped to PMB, announced he is now a repented Democrat, that wasn't the deal.
We are not use to PMB, only GMB can really kill corruption not PMB.
What just happened in the Judiciary was GMB in action not PMB
So from now onwards, it's GMB we know

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by yahmohy27: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2016
drss:
dis govt is trying to distract nigerians from sometin serious. d waves of impunity n attack on judiciary is one of daura govt's latest movie to get nigerians attention off d already comatoes economy.
Out of the route pls help!
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by lakesider(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2016
u can defend anything .even the richest man in the world should not have 300m cash at home .only drug baron and criminals keep huge volume of money at home .have u heard about the money laundry act?
olumike001:
i am nt sayin d judges r innocent of any corruption but dere is somtin common in this nigeria once u work with govt nd huge sum of amount was found with u...every nigerians believe its corruption...there is no evidence dt d money were stolen yet and govt is already saying RECOVERED....pls recoveredfrm where..
think we r yet tos v structure in dz country...is dere any case of misappropriation of funds?....nd y d arrest in d midnyt...d so called recoverd loot,where r dey?...govt knws wat interest d people..dey knw we like to hear such move...once we hear huge money we support dem....If all ds ppl DAsuki,patience etc r thieves y not charge them for a public trial befre making noise of dere achievemnt just to confuse d average nigerians jare....

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by muri4mig(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2016
naijaboy756:
keee kwayet there... They way you people reason ehn! Liberation ko Stadium ni... Which is worse form of corruption than lying about your certificate? Does Buhari have a certificate? Same judges shielded him.. Gerrara hia mehn!
How does a certificateless PMB affect your already miserable life
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Strongfaze(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Obviously you're in support of corrupt judges subverting the law just because you wanna get back at Buhari.

You dey do yourself o, not Buhari.

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by maxzzo1(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2016
I don't belief this APC thugs for one day or else where are d pics....abeg make we hear...

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by chachanga: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Buhari is trying to complete his unfinished battle. He will have my support the day he raids NASS, I will mobilize the igbos to support him. NASS is the main enemy of Nigeria

As horrible as that may sound to all the cackling chickens and braying donkeys of this forum, it wouldn't be bad if those NASS guys tasted the soles of "soldier" boot at least once in their tenure.

Definitely not suggesting an embarrassing fiasco atthe Assembly House like the last administration's because that would constitute assaults on the realm but well-coordinated raids on some of their corruption-ridden hideaways and palatial residences of filth, foolishness and filthy lucre.

They're unarguably one of the merciless sources of the embeggaring of the Nigerian people.

When they get hit, their brains will jerk to life and they'll rush to adjust and cut down the Arbitrary Powers and idiosyncratic abuses of such privileges by the Executive, the Military class and only then will Nigerians have reprieve.

Executive, Judiciary and legislative; none of them are reliable, stable and credible in their Nigerian versions. They need to be tweaked, pushed and used against one another eventually for Nigerians to get value for their mandate, money and Motherland's heritage.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by IstandWitBuhari: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2016
double0seven:

there still remains incorruptible judges that will preside over their case in court and do the right thing.
YES, incorruptible judges from Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by menxer: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2016
aguiyi2:
The federal judge in Rivers state never bothered to call the police or dss high command regarding his plight but instead called gov Wike who came with a retinue of aids at 1am.That speaks volumes concerning the judges innocence. I thought federal high court judges are employees of the federal government?.

Good observation, yet Governor Wike says he doesn't know the judge.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by daygee12: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

It's obvious Bubu the dictator wants to make scapegoats out of them for reasons known to him.

I don't blame Bubu, I blame we the gullible ones that campaigned nd voted him in.

Thread carefully Bubu.
Am sorry for u and ur generations to come. U ar still here insulting PMB wen u can see clearly dat ur judiciary is corrupt. Please receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by awa(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2016
In short I don't have any slight respect for Buhari Administration despite I am encouraged to respect every constituted authority.

For crying out loud how can a Government be so naive in handling national issues but prefer frivolities news and propaganda. All APC members are saints but opposition party are corrupt.

I don't believe you again Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by menxer: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2016
HQuadreal:
Please help, am I been banned from creating new topic look
what it always show me any time I want to create new topic

You are not banned, it's normal especially with mobile browsers.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by senatordave1(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Kudos to sss for this massive anti graft raid.we need more of these.let's stop mouthing that its a threat to democracy and freedom after all their corrupt act is also a threat to our lives.if the government follows due process,nothing would happen to this men.some form of dictatorship needs to be used against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by gotnel: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2016
The beginning of solution to our corrupt system. We need more of this type of action.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by AfroKnight: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Some people don't know what it feels like to be cheated by a judge. You don't know what it feels like to lose a good case because the accused bribed the judge. No judge in Nigeria should have so much cash at home. It is not clean money.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Fury007: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

Thread carefully Bubu.

I spat on your comment virtually, omo ale, the twisted child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.