Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed (64001 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Full Details Of Nigerian Secret Police Raid On Federal Judges Revealed / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by BrutalJab: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Kaybee14(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigeria my country.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by naijaboy756: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
HtwoOw:
Good question

Let them continue forming padi padi regretting

We know their type ,

I voted Buhari and i support anything he does
that is y u are a zo*mbie na. No re*asoning faculty by default

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by daveP(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sorry is it only me that sees the everest-like stupidity of a judge when in contact with technology?

Your phone gives you away at a home and you lie that you aren't there.

That's just the diff with these fat bellied fellas. They feel they are safe and that not even tech can sort their most devilish secrets. I don't care whether this is a witch hunt anymore or not. But The sugar box attracted the ants by the space in its container.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by emmynku(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
If all these are true,its the best news since 1999. Imagine the amount of money found on these men! Alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by lohresloco: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerian Democracy, an asylum run by the inmates
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

It's obvious Bubu the dictator wants to make scapegoats out of them for reasons known to him.

I don't blame Bubu, I blame we the gullible ones that campaigned nd voted him in.

Thread carefully Bubu.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by bcashy: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Where's the proof that you campaigned and voted for him?

Stop lying OK? You've always been a wailer and I foresee you guys wailing till eternity because like it or not Nigeria is going to become great.

u dey mind that one?

10 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Adaahjacob:
Trending news in Nigerian as of now: DSS and Judges, DSS accuse governor Wike, DSS storms d house of Mr/Mrs........ at mid-night, DSS Boss Pregnant Zahra Buhari, FFK accuses DDS of manhandling citizens........ abeg na who DSS don epp?

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by premium9ja(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
best entertainment blog
www.premium9ja.com

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by bcashy: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
that is y u are a zo*mbie na. No re*asoning faculty by default
And thats why u re a wailer na, eroded reasoning faculty by default

10 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by babajero(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Media court of accusation, guilty until proven innocent. Rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

It's obvious Bubu the dictator wants to make scapegoats out of them for reasons known to him.

I don't blame Bubu, I blame we the gullible ones that campaigned nd voted him in.

Thread carefully Bubu.
.......I SWEAR WITH ALMIGHTY GOD YOU DID NOT VOTE PMB.....

Meanwhile. ........

5 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by aguiyi2: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
The federal judge in Rivers state never bothered to call the police or dss high command regarding his plight but instead called gov Wike who came with a retinue of aids at 1am.That speaks volumes concerning the judges innocence. I thought federal high court judges are employees of the federal government?.

28 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ElsonMorali: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
bcashy:

u dey mind that one?

Lol.
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Pennywise(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
The police commissioner in Rivers state should be made to immediately begin to explain his role in the bungled arrest contrived with Nyesom Wike. The federal govt must make an example of this police commissioner.

In the mean time he should be suspended and all police orderlies attached to Wike replaced.

These measures should have been taken within 3 months of Buhari being sworn in.

The fight against corruption must wait until the judiciary is properly sanitised.

16 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Pennywise(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
aguiyi2:
The federal judge in Rivers state never bothered to call the police or dss high command regarding his plight but instead called gov Wike who came with a retinue of aids at 1pm.That speaks volumes concerning the judges innocence.

Wike has turned this Judge into his dog.

All these judges are a mockery to the Judiciary.

23 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by morereb10: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
rubbish

sahara reporters are even working for buhari

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by conquerour(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
PMB once said they are his problem in fighting corruption. The NBA now declared state of emergency. Who cares!

8 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by shamecurls(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

Thread carefully Bubu.

I must give it to you

You very good at composing outright gibberish

20 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Vv
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by shamecurls(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hate or like, Bubu is the most dogged President Nigeria ever had.

Standing tall.....

21 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Nonsense!
..... Yes nonsense grin grin grin....

Meanwhile. .........somewhere in Ekiti State. .

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by socrates007: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
This country is heading for doom . Corruption everywhere,the people are busy fighting one another and taking sides with their common enemies.It will only take a person with a common sense to see that they (these politicians) don't care about the country but care about themselves and their children alone.

15 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Olril18(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Nonsense!
abi oo
i guess those money were being counted while the illegal abduction was going on for them 2 have arrive at d allege total.

this is anoda media trial

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by gloryman91: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity, mad people can you sleep in two houses in a time, death is the final end.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by fiizznation: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pennywise:
The police commissioner in Rivers state should be made to immediately begin to explain his role in the bungled arrest contrived with Nyesom Wike. In the mean time he should be suspended and all police orderlies attached to Wike replaced.

These measures should have been taken within 3 months of Buhari being sworn in.

The fight against corruption must wait until the judiciary is properly sanitised.
This was what I expected the DSS should have done a long time ago. I don't know why they ignored that very important part

4 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
2. Justices John Inyang Okoro And Sylvanus Ngwuta of the Supreme Court Justices "arrested" in connection with bribery by Gov. Nyesom. Ngwuta reportedly traveled to Qatar to pick up bribes that he shared with Ngwuta and some others.

If the evidences are intact, then the DSS deserves awards for their contribution in making a better Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria and those who want this country to grow.

cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44
The way you are masturbating on this tread i wonder where u dropped your good brains cos i have seen you used it attimes.
Learn clearly that fight against corruption is compromised and what i can see is Buhari and his cohort doing everything possible to remove Gov. Wike from power< since he is the strongest and most experienced Governor politician on power right now. Bayelsa is the only state the federal Goverment needs to take from PDP inorder to delibrately unseat others. This is a black thing, and am not suprised its coming from Nigeria not minding we have the most educated literate in Africa.

But as someone who hails from the south part of the country i would advice you not to trow the stone first allow the dust to settle before you lead the charade.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
It seems the new word for Corruption is Democracy. For every corruption arrest, I hear people tagging it an abuse of Democracy.

Dnt mind them, it is still foolish pple dats feed themselves wit d worrd democracy, when we are languishing in a corrupt

God bless #Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by gloryman91: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Which judge will judge these thieves?
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Forwetinnah: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bloody lie...lets see the so called cash in pictures

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
i may not be a fan of buhari but in term of fighting corruption he is the best. i swear if any brainless animal abuses buhari for arresting this judges tgat person will take a very dirty slap from me. imbeciles are shouting abuse of power why this fat bellied judges sends ur loved ones to jail just because of bribes, steak ur properties by an abused law just because of money. i swear that stupid nba president would have died by now if it was abacha regime. u shout democracy but u are actually crazy if u support this judges. i hate nigerians, i hate buhari stupid decision about our assets, i hate biafra, i hate everytin that is not right no matter where it is coming from, i hate unilag for suspending that student that said the truth. i hate ............

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ojtech8291: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Even thorough these people are corrupt but raiding their house without invitation or any formal notice is improper. The government should stopped creating too much enemies for themselves. You raided a house and you claimed to recovered such amount of money? Who kmows they went and planted it their? They should remembered that their are dealing with experienced judges. Waiting for the next part of the story.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.