Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls (10809 Views)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
There's no recipe for protecting a man from small small girls. If he's randy then there's really not much you can do. The best you can do is to reduce his randiness by spreading your legs at every turn. Wives should make sure their legs are never touching each other. They should be apart at all times. Cooking also helps as the saying goes "The best way to a man's heart is...."

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Are you advising from experience
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:

Na

Over confidence is some of us problem

I don't need protect no man
Is he my son?
undecided undecided
He can go for all I care
Some of us can actually be without no man
Oshisko ten kobo

Hmmmm...
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Annalise(f): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
The best form of husband protection is granting him freedom to go explore, Be the one to even push him out by simply telling him to go have fun, Believe me you would successfully keep you man in check because he would tell you everything he does outside the home, his adventures and escapades. While he does that, he would still respect you for knowing better and a time would come, he would instantly out grow the phase in life of chasing small small girls.
You sound like a bachelor and I am certain that you don't have a daughter. I agree that excessive nagging is not good but I disagree with the rest. The unpleasant reality about your theory is that you will get carried away (and never return) easily because there will always be somebody better than your partner. You can leave your present partner and find someone better and after that one, you will still find someone better. The only thing that will keep you in check is discipline.

4 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...

Hehehehehe
Seriously
I am of the school of thought if a man wanna go
That's the dooe
Yes I will be hurt but won't let forever
Heck I have been hurt lots of times
So

For me
Relationship is more than the love we share
I shouldn't ever get bored
But once I do
Sorry ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehehehe
Seriously
I am of the school of thought if a man wanna go
That's the dooe
Yes I will be hurt but won't let forever
Heck I have been hurt lots of times
So

For me
Relationship is more than the love we share
I shouldn't ever get bored
But once I do
Sorry ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I get it. My school of thought is of the opinion that both parties need to remind each other often that they are not taken for granted. Oga, I can't get over your eyes...5 is 5 o, why are u home late? I hope you weren't giving attention to those scallywags in your office. In truth I don't think I would care that much tongue but I needed to remind him that though I have him...I still covet him.

...but I'm not married sha. And God help him he doesn't return the favour grin
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:

.. And God help him he doesn't return the favour grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not married anyway
So the floor is still very opened
Applications are allowed tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:

I am not married anyway

Won de o grin Won bere grin grin grin
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lagusta:
@seun I beg to differ.....

Even if the wife is more skilled than afrocandy with even bigger assets and balloons than those of Nicki Minaj.....

If the man wants to cheat, he would still cheat.....

The only thing that would keep a man at home is a loyal, respectful, intelligent and ambitious woman....

All men don't like boring, dull, lazy ladies that loaf around watching telemundo or zee world...

Baba u Sef know nah
Seconded.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:

Won de o grin Won bere grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iyaf hear you

If he like
Make he no let him head straight
In 2months at most
He's replaced
Gbabe

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Neenie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
BEENUEL:
Cc Dyt, Iamnawty, Iamhawty, neenie, ermm ..... Seun is on green light cheesy, Comman share and learn lipsrsealed
ermmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Neenie(f): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:
The answer is sex. Administer it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection, or twice daily in serious cases.

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband.
.....and dont forget to pray without ceasing. Cus if u like Bleep him every minute, if agbere dey hin blood; he go still look 'outside'

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by DEIFIED(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
My Married Aunt has plenty of such books.

You will see titles like

1)How to prayerfully blind your husband from noticing other women grin

2)Guidelines on satifying your husband. cheesy

3)Do you wish to make him yours forever? grin

4)A christian woman's sexual weapon grin

Them many self,when I get home,I will snap and modify this post.

This should be fun
Waiting for the update....
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iyaf hear you

If he like
Make he no let him head straight
In 2months at most
He's replaced
Gbabe

Babes you must be smoking hot! Your frontage and backyard must be pretty alluring... Me wey I dey same league with secondary school babes must not she afarawe o tongue

By the way, na God dey match couples. If person don find him own no amount of fine fine small small girls fit cause gobe.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Neenie:
.....and dont forget to pray without ceasing. Cus if u like Bleep him every minute, if agbere dey hin blood; he go still look 'outside'
Is that you or your role model?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:

Babes you must be smoking hot! Your frontage and backyard must be pretty alluring... Me wey I dey same league with secondary school babes must not she afarawe o tongue

By the way, na God dey match couples. If person don find him own no amount of fine fine small small girls fit cause gobe.

It's not all about my physique
I have this inner beauty that oozes
Even if you 20miles away
You will get attracted to me
And I have a killer shape too
Now that awesomely alluring
cheesy cheesy

Well
You are right
But I definitely will start taking a step back if my man starts to tell me let's leave it to God
Meaning
He's got another and comparison starts
cheesy
Yeah I kmow
I am as crazy as weird as I am tongue
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by tukdi: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Who are these "small small girls "? Are they dwarfs or what? lipsrsealed
grin
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Neenie:
Is that you or ur role model?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Neenie(f): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
donephi:

As in?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Annalise(f): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
donephi:

Bobo toaster. How many times will you ask
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by southernbelle(f): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Funny topic.
grin
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Annalise:

Bobo toaster. How many times will you ask
Kindly direct the question to the site
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:

Even if you 20miles away
cheesy cheesy

Well
You are right
But I definitely will start taking a step back if my man starts to tell me let's leave it to God
Meaning
cheesy
Yeah I kmow

Groovy kiss
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Neenie:
As in?
You look pweety on that dp
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Neenie(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
donephi:

You look pweety on that dp
Yeah, that's me. Thanks for d compliment tho! wink
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Neenie:
Yeah, that's me. Thanks for d compliment tho! wink
Are you from d north?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by mrmrmister: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
donephi:

Are you from d north?

Don't derail the thread pls
I really want to read some funny comments

Create another thread for your thing

4 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Neenie(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
donephi:

Are you from d north?
Nope, I'm Yoruba
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:
I learnt about a book with this title and thought you folks would like to discuss it too. Any ideas? cheesy

A man that wants to cheat will cheat regardless of the circumstances
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Neenie:
Nope, I'm Yoruba
Wow! Are yoruba ladies this pweety

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sunvick(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
I really liked your personal attributes. However, your views on certain marital issues are quite controversial and ironic perhaps to the aforementioned attributes.

Dyt:

Even if you 20miles away
cheesy cheesy

Well
You are right
Meaning
cheesy
Yeah I kmow

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by ayobase(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:

I am not married anyway

Ehn!

Aunty Idaaaaya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place / Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.