Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls (10821 Views)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
sunvick:
I really liked your personal attributes. However, your views on certain marital issues are quite controversial and ironic perhaps to the aforementioned attributes.

undecided undecided undecided
Pls write what I can easily read and understand

ayobase:

Ehn!
Aunty Idaaaaya!

Ehn ooo
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Funjosh(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:
The answer is sex. Administer it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection, or twice daily in serious cases.

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband.

Na so boss. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Neenie(f): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
donephi:

Wow! Are yoruba ladies this pweety
Haba! Why you dey fall my hand nah? Are you insinuating that Yoruba aren't pretty ni?! Actually Yoruba ladies are pretty just that we are usually underrated. Anyways, don't let us derail the thread. *shakes bombom and walk outta thread* cool
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by IamNawty(f): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
jeff1993:
choi ........ who do seun dis thing .........
oga seun ejoor edakun ...... who is d small small gals
cc: iamnawty ihateu2
uncle Beht Ayam not a small geh nah.. Y calling me

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by genearts(m): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2016
1. Give him head 2. 5am sex everyday (my fav) 3. Make sure you give him head regularly

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by tabithababy(f): 4:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Sex! Sex! Sex! The sweetest thing on earth. cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2016
sisisioge:

I get it. My school of thought is of the opinion that both parties need to remind each other often that they are not taken for granted. Oga, I can't get over your eyes...5 is 5 o, why are u home late? I hope you weren't giving attention to those scallywags in your office. In truth I don't think I would care that much tongue but I needed to remind him that though I have him...I still covet him.

...but I'm not married sha. And God help him he doesn't return the favour grin

Well you're not married yet. That settles it. tongue
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Annalise:

You sound like a bachelor and I am certain that you don't have a daughter. I agree that excessive nagging is not good but I disagree with the rest. The unpleasant reality about your theory is that you will get carried away (and never return) easily because there will always be somebody better than your partner. You can leave your present partner and find someone better and after that one, you will still find someone better. The only thing that will keep you in check is discipline.

They always return.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2016
donephi:

Is that you or ur role model?

Don't be surprised if she turns out to be a he!!

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2016
sunvick:
I really liked your personal attributes. However, your views on certain marital issues are quite controversial and ironic perhaps to the aforementioned attributes.

She's not yet married na
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2016
kaboninc:

Well you're not married yet. That settles it. tongue

Wetin dude...why are you robbing that in? Wetin I do you nau? Just because u are married doesn't mean u should glout! cheesy I'm on it cool
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Onegai(f): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2016
Seun:
The answer is sex. Administer it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection, or twice daily in serious cases.

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband.

Unfortunately in this economy, a lot of men's sex drives have disappeared. grin Maintenance is more like 2 every 3 weeks.

Dear small small girls reading this: you are dunces for chasing regular husbands, especially when they're struggling to build house or pay schoolfees. C'mon, will you carry ya pu#$ and gwan get ur share of the national cake with politicians?!

4 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2016
sisisioge:

Wetin dude...why are you robbing that in? Wetin I do you nau? Just because u are married doesn't mean u should glout! cheesy I'm on it cool

Am not married either.

So that settles us! tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2016
kaboninc:

Am not married either.

So that settles us! tongue tongue tongue

Wowzer! You should have provided this info a gazillion years ago mehn! I would have come after you as a potential husband nau. What is wrong with you? Why isn't anyone marrying you? Are you short, stocky and dreadful? Do you have a caustic mouth? Do you have a history of gender abuse? Do you have affinity for the male folks? Hmmmm...what could be wrong with you? Come on, tell aunty sisi tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2016
Onegai:

Unfortunately in this economy, a lot of men's sex drives have disappeared. grin Maintenance is more like 2 every 3 weeks.

Dear small small girls reading this: you are dunces for chasing regular husbands, especially when they're struggling to build house or pay schoolfees. C'mon, will you carry ya pu#$ and gwan get ur share of the national cake with politicians?!

Babes, are you sure sending a national broadcast is enough to dissuade the smallsmall girls grin grin grin
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2016
kaboninc:

Don't be surprised if she turns out to be a he!!
Dude where have you been?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Acheron: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

It's not all about my physique
I have this inner beauty that oozes
Even if you 20miles away
You will get attracted to me
And I have a killer shape too
Now that awesomely alluring
cheesy cheesy

Well
You are right
But I definitely will start taking a step back if my man starts to tell me let's leave it to God
Meaning
He's got another and comparison starts
cheesy
Yeah I kmow
I am as crazy as weird as I am tongue
For real?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Efewestern: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Annalise:
If this is not a joke, my opinion is that only the man can protect himself from small small girls by refusing to place himself in compromising situations. No matter how sexy, prayerful or submissive a woman is, she can never ever dissuade a man from temptation. Of course the woman has her duties too. Like not letting yourself go, giving him peace of mind, etc. But the ball is in the man's court.

You are not a man.. you really gat no idea what we pass through in the hands of those girls.. happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:

For real?

Nkan ti wan ma ri iwo si niyen
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Acheron: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

Nkan ti wan ma ri iwo si niyen
cheesy cheesy
Haba I just appreciate good things. Don't think of me as a flirt.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by AreTheyBitches(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Seun, I tell you sey I wan change my username since forever, you no gree reply me
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:

Haba I just appreciate good things. Don't think of me as a flirt.

You sure you not one?
tongue tongue
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Acheron: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

You sure you not one?
tongue tongue
Okay, maybe a little grin
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by SalomonKane: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Seun:
I learnt about a book with this title and thought you folks would like to discuss it too. Any ideas? cheesy
Who is the author of the book?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:

Okay, maybe a little grin

cheesy cheesy
Clown
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Acheron: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
Clown
Put me for reserve wink
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:

Put me for reserve wink

ROFL
cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Acheron: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

ROFL
cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
smiley wink
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2016
ripe oranges everywhere....which one to choose?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Seun:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seun you like sex oooo smiley
I have noticed that with your comments undecided
Hope you can last in bed sha smiley
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Electronzeez(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Neenie:
Haba! Why you dey fall my hand nah? Are you insinuating that Yoruba aren't pretty ni?! Actually Yoruba ladies are pretty just that we are usually underrated. Anyways, don't let us derail the thread. *shakes bombom and walk outta thread* cool

Madame please beware when you post uncensored comment on here , I read through my followers comment most times lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punishment For My Wife / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! / Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.