Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls (11205 Views)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Hbuyosh(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
[s]The answer is sex. Administer it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection, or twice daily in serious cases.

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband.[/s] tongue

NIGHTMAREOO7:
[s]Im sorry but i hav to be raw here.
If u really want to keep ur man to urself we all kno derez only one thing UR KITTIE
Yes u all hv kitty but d question is do u kno how to use ur kitty to turn ur man to mumu.?

In 1704AD scientists discoverd that there is spot in ur kpekus dat turns men to mumu weneva their tongue comes in contact with d spot
And thereby makin them agree on anything u said.
so To keep ur man to urself just give him kitttty to suck.
Even if u dnt hav d strength to kpekus.
U can offer it for suck while u sleep of.
But b sure u are always neat down there.
Do this atleast 2 tyms a day and thank me later
Sorry if i sound nasty.[/s]

All these are wrong. Nothing can keep the husband (or the wife, for it is not just the men that cheat in a relationship) from seeing other pipo. The relationship eventually gets boring with time, it reaches a point when the couple do not feel that initial bond. That strong attraction to each other. excitement is gone, and it would take quite sometime and effort to rekindle it. The sex becomes too boring t bear, they (couple) will ultimately seek to find that fulfillment elsewhere.

Let us all just accept it, that any more than we we will all get sick at some point in our lives, it is inevitable that in a relationship, the couple would be overcome by the desire to seek for that exhilarating sexual experience elsewhere, cos they have gotten tired of each other. There is absolutely nothing they can do to prevent it.
No amount of sex, as Seun has recommended above would stop it. No amount of religious or moral admonitions would prevent it. No amount of threat to violence or the dissolution of the relationship would discourage it, and it does not matter what the scientists say or do.

I do not believe humans (both men and women) were meant to stay in just one relationship for ever.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by MizTyna(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
aaronson:
The best form of husband protection is granting him freedom to go explore, Be the one to even push him out by simply telling him to go have fun, Believe me you would successfully keep you man in check because he would tell you everything he does outside the home, his adventures and escapades. While he does that, he would still respect you for knowing better and a time would come, he would instantly out grow the phase in life of chasing small small girls.

Probably when he's old and the prick is useless. Would you say this if the case was reversed? I doubt

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by MDValour(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
@shollytak
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by MDValour(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Kobojunkiee: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
misspicy:

Because the wife is a zombie with out feelings eh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.