Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17957 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Rilwayne001: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The FACT that the Bible tells us that Jesus was HUNGRY so HUNGRY that he lost his mind and went GA-GA CRAZY cursing an INNOCENT FIG TREE makes a certainty that Jesus ate FOOD. Was it the WORMS inside his stomach eating him up that made him go INSANE?

A GOD EATING FOOD!? AND WHY? BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOD BUT MAN. CAN'T YOU GET IT?

MONKEY DEY EAT FOOD. SHOULD GOD TOO BE EATING FOOD?

THIS PARTICULAR GOD EVEN LOST HIS MIND WHEN THERE WAS NO FOOD FOR HIM TO EAT. JUST DUMB!!!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD GOD EATING FOOD? WELL JESUS WHO IS 'GOD INCARNATE' ATE FOOD. I AM BEGINING TO IMAGINE HOW GOD USE TO CRAWL IN THE NIGHTS OR EVEN IN THE DAY TIME INTO THE BUSHES OF GALILILLE, NAZARETH, JERUSALEM SQUATING DOWN LIKE WE ALL DO, WE HUMANS EVEN MONKEYS, IN SHORT ALL ANIMALS FOR A POO-POO.FOR SURE SOME KIND OF TOILET WASNT SENT DOWN FOR GOD JESUS CHRIST FROM HEAVEN.

He was doing it like any HERDS MAN still do today in the BUSHES flies buzzing around. My point is. Its just SILLY to think that GOD BECAME A MAN. THAT IS JUST TOO SILLY.

THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN IDEOLOGY ABOUT GOD IS ONE BY A LUNATIC WHO IS ALSO A DRUNKARD AND A NARCOTIC. ALL THOSE GOSPEL WRITERS ARE THE TRUE ANTI-CHRIST WHO MADE ALL SORTS OF POSTULATES OF SOPHISTRIES. DECEPTIONAL THEORIES THAT ARE JUST SILLY.

BUT THEN LIKE MINDS ATTRACTS. ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD WAS A CARPENTER MAKING FUNITURE FOR HIS OWN CREATION AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DECLARED HIMSELF A GOD OVER THEM.

WHEN YOU READ THE WRONG KINDS OF BOOK SUCH AS THE HOLY BIBLE YOU END UP WITH INTELLECTUAL KWA-SHOR-KOR, INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION.

An EMPTY HEAD is not really EMPTY it is filled with RUBBISH that is why it is DIFFICULT to stuff anything GOOD into an EMPTY HEAD like yours.

THE OP DID A COPY AND PASTE. IT HAS BEEN DEALT WITH BY FRIENDCHOICE BUT DO I REALLY BLAME THE OP. APART FROM SAY RELIGION, THE NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM HAS ONLY BEEN PRODUCING PEOPLE WHO COPY AND PASTE WHO CAN NOT THINK THROUGH A WHOLE SYSTEM. I HONESTLY PITY THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA. GO AND SEE HOW FINAL YEAR PROJECTS IN UNIVERSITIES IS MOSTLY COPY AND PASTE. YOU DO EXAMMINNATION MALPRACTICE IN WAEC TO GET ADMISSION, CORRUPTION EVERY WHERE. HYPOCRITES COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT GOD.

Go sit down for one place abeg. Jesus wey dey shit about for bush yet he is GOD. Which kind GOD BE THAT. Muhammed never claimed GOD, he shits like all men does.

WHAT A HUNGRY GOD, AN ANGRY GOD, THAT CURSES THE INNOCENT, THAT POO POO IN THE BUSHES.WHAT A MESSED UP IDEOLOGY!!!

What is your BRAIN MEANT FOR? Is its a decoration inside your skull. PLEASE USE IT. I BEG OF YOU. YOU SHOULDN'T BE THIS DUMB BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THIS DUMB.

WHAT DOES GOD MEAN? SOME LUNATIC?

Its too SAD that S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y is not PAINFUL.

And to even think that our lord and savior was so hungry to the extent he forgot that it was not the season of the fig tree to bear fruit and was so angry by that that he placed a curse on the innocent tree.
12On the following day, when they came from Bethany, he was hungry. 13And seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to see if he could find anything on it. When he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. 14And he said to it, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard

Mahn, this biblical Jesus was a bad tempered person. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

DONT WORRY I AM WRITING A BOOK ON THIS. WHEN AM DONE I WILL SHARE WITH YOU. THE INFANCY STORY OF JESUS CHRIST IS A MADE UP STORY. THE WRITES KEEP COPYING FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT AND OUT OF CONTEXT PROPHESIES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEING FULFILLED DURING THERE DAYS.

ONE OF SUCH IS "IMMANUEL" IT WAS A PROPHESY FOR A CERTAIN KING AHAZ 700 YEARS BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN. READ ISAIAH 7:1-16. IT TOO CLEAR. SECONDLY WAS JESUS EVER CALLED IMMANUEL.

THE CHRISTIAN SYSTEM IS SUCH THAT IT IS FULL OF OBSTRUCTISM BY DELIBRATELY MAKING THE OLD TESTAMENT OBSOLETE. UNLESS YOU HAVE GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY IS BUILT UPON GREEK IDEOLOGY OF PAGANISM.

LET ME STOP HERE. WHEN AM TRU WITH MY BOOK I WILL MENTION YOU. ITS NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL YET ONE CAN NOT THINK PROPERLY.

Hmm. But the quran speaks of him also, although it denies his death and divinity. Would that mean Islam too is built on paganism?? I can't give references right now, but there is verse in d quran that says people should ask the people of the book (christians) about proof of quran or something like that.

What of his apostles like Peter James and John?? These people were persecuted severally and eventually killed for being christians( except John, he didn't die a matyr). Would that mean they were deceiving themselves?.

Pls respond to the 2 questions I reaised.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
For those who have been reading please bear in mind that all i have declared here have been historical truths which have been proven and are still very much easily verifiable. The next part i am about to table before you i would advice the Christians reading to grab a Bible and follow me here and for the Muslims i would also advice that you grab a Quran and follow me as well with an open mind of learning. "The inherently truthful will never deny the truth but the inherently deceitful would even call a lie the truth and the truth a lie......"

The reason for my quote above is for those who rely on everything the Quran declares regardless of its lies and many deceits and simply repeat "the Quran cannot be questioned" Or "Allah cannot be questioned" When even God my God asked me to come and reason together with Him so i can get a better understanding and a better and holier life.

How can one know if he does not ask? How can one grow if he does not desire? How can one go forward when blind without asking for directions from the one who says he sees.

We can see the response from the muslims already on this thread. Responses ranging from outright RAGE to THREATS to MOCKERY and to ATTEMPTS AT DERAILING this thread all in a bid to hide or shift our gaze from the truth. Can the truth be hidden? Maybe for a little while it can but when it desires to surface not even death can keep it down.

Please bear with me as i drop some hard truths here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:
For those who have been reading please bear in mind that all i have declared here have been historical truths which have been proven and are still very much easily verifiable. The next part i am about to table before you i would advice the Christians reading to grab a Bible and follow me here and for the Muslims i would also advice that you grab a Quran and follow me as well with an open mind of learning. "The inherently truthful will never deny the truth but the inherently deceitful would even call a lie the truth and the truth a lie......"
Ok. We are waiting

The reason for my quote above is for those who rely on everything the Quran declares regardless of its lies and many deceits and simply repeat "the Quran cannot be questioned" Or "Allah cannot be questioned" When even God my God asked me to come and reason together with Him so i can get a better understanding and a better and holier life.

How can one know if he does not ask? How can one grow if he does not desire? How can one go forward when blind without asking for directions from the one who says he sees.

We can see the response from the muslims already on this thread. Responses ranging from outright RAGE to THREATS to MOCKERY and to ATTEMPTS AT DERAILING this thread all in a bid to hide or shift our gaze from the truth. Can the truth be hidden? Maybe for a little while it can but when it desires to surface not even death can keep it down.

Please bear with me as i drop some hard truths here.

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
blessedvisky:

Hmm. But the quran speaks of him also, although it denies his death and divinity. Would that mean Islam too is built on paganism?? I can't give references right now, but there is verse in d quran that says people should ask the people of the book (christians) about proof of quran or something like that.

What of his apostles like Peter James and John?? These people were persecuted severally and eventually killed for being christians( except John, he didn't die a matyr). Would that mean they were deceiving themselves?.

Pls respond to the 2 questions I reaised.

WHERE JESUS OCCUPIES IN ISLAM IS VERY CLEAR. HE IS NOT GOD NEITHER IS HE THE SON OF GOD. TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR, JESUS CHRIST IS ALWAYS ADDRESSED BY CALLING HIM "THE SON OF MARY" IN THE QURAN.

Infact Muslims are the ones who are suppose to be worshipping JESUS IF ONLY ISLAM IS A RELIGION WHERE IRRATIONALITY FLOWS WITH PRIDE.

Born of a Virgin and did not die, that is Muslim believe. Which is enough to make a GOD of a human being like Jesus Christ. But Muslims do not worship Jesus. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS JUST TO DUMB TO DO SO EXCEPT IF YOU ARE JUST CONFUSE ABOUT ATTRIBUTES OF GOD.

Now, if GOD can make such an inanimate thing and lifeless like a rod, stick turn into an animate thing moving, the MIRACLE OF MOSES, Jesus is no more than a MIRACLE, a sign to humanity that GOD can by pass natural laws which by Himself ordained because HE is GOD.

But you chose to worship this human being all because SOME PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK which you have not taken your time to study deligently. This book is misleading full of CONTRADICTIONS right from the word go.

Let me ILLUSTRATE JUST ONE DESPERATION bY the writers of the HOLY BIBLE trying so hard to make Jesus God and son of God at the same time. Making a MYTH and a MESS of this peaceful noble man.

What you are about to read is a tip of the ice berg from my book.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
36. Do the Jews say that the Muslim "Allah" is their God too?

[b]As we go forward please bear in mind the truth that Christianity and Jesus was established about 600yrs before Muhammed was even born and the arrival of Islam so If the muslims admit and agree that God spoke to Moses and Abraham and other prophets then this means that Allah (if he was God) when speaking to Muhammed would confirm some very important things as proof to him that He is the same God of the Jews...Bear this in mind as we proceed

That Allah is not the God of the Bible is very clear. The biblical God is called Yahweh (or Jehovah) nearly 9,000 times. Yet Allah is not called by that name even once in the Koran. Why not, if Allah is the same God? God is also referred to as Elohim more than 2,500 times in the Bible, but again that word never appears for Allah in the Koran. Why? The God of the Bible is called "The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob “Israel" (Jacob's name was changed by God to Israel later in life, so he is referred to by either name). He is the father of the Jews.

The God of the Bible revealed himself to Moses at the burning bush by this name ("God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob “Israel" ) and told Moses, "this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations" (Ex 3:1-16) and in verse 15 he declared

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

If Allah is the God of the Bible, why is he never called by these names? The God of the Bible tells us again and again that He is the God of the Jews. Many times He is called "the God of Israel." Yet there is such hatred for Israel among Muslims! The Koran talks about Abraham and Ishmael, even claims they built the Kaaba, but gives Isaac no prominence. The Bible mentions Isaac favorably and prominently more than 150 times. God very clearly says that His covenant is with Isaac, not with Ishmael (Genesis 17:19-21), from whom the Arabs claim they are descended. The God of the Bible calls the Jews His chosen people. He loves them and gave the land of Israel to them as an heritage forever, as hundreds of verses in the Bible declare. Islam denies this basic biblical truth. The Jews are certainly not Allah's chosen people! How can Allah be the God of the Bible, yet not choose the Jews?

In your Koran, as you must know, Allah commands Muslims, "Take not the Jews and Christians as friends 1 Surah 5:51,

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

So Allah is not the God of the Christians either. In the hadith, Muhammad himself said, "The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them" (Mishkat al Masabih Sh. M. Ashraf, 1990, pp. 147, 721, 810-11, 1130, etc.). Islam's god hates the Jews; the God of the Bible loves them as His chosen people! Allah is very clearly not Jehovah, Elohim, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the God of the Bible!

The God of the Bible chose Jerusalem as His holy city. Forty times He calls Jerusalem "the city of David" and repeatedly He promises that the Messiah will be descended from David and will rule on David's throne in Jerusalem over the whole world (2 Chronicles 6:6; 33:7; 2 Samuel 7: 16; Psalm 89:3-29, etc.). Never does the Bible (or the God of the Bible) mention Mecca or Medina, but Jerusalem is mentioned more than 800 times. Yet Allah never mentions Jerusalem. How can this be if Allah is the God of the Bible? And how can the Muslims today claim Jerusalem as a holy city of Islam, when it isn't even mentioned in the Koran? That recent claim comes from those who want to take that city from the Jews.

That Allah has no son is further proof that He is not the God of the Bible, who definitely has a Son, as both the Old and New Testaments declare. Psalms 2 says, "Kiss the Son." Referring to the God of the Bible, Solomon says, "What is his son's name...?" (Proverbs 30:4). The angel Gabriel, whom Islam claims to honor, told the virgin Mary (Islam accepts the virgin birth of Jesus), " And, behold, thou shalt...bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be...called the Son of the Highest ...the Son of God...and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David..." (Luke 1:31-35). That throne is in Jerusalem, not in Mecca.

Muslims insist that the name " Allah" must be used in every language; it cannot be translated Dios in Spanish, Dieu in French, or God in English. Muslims thus treat " Allah" not as a generic word for God, but as the name of a particular god. In fact, Allah was the god of the Quraish tribe centuries before Muhammad was born. You deny that he was the chief god in the Kaaba, but you admit there were for centuries 360 idols in the Kaaba and one of these was called Allah. What is Allah doing in a temple among 360 idols if he is the God of the Bible, who forbids idolatry? Why does Islam keep this idol temple, and why must Muslims to this day make a pilgrimage there? That Allah was the chief idol in the Kaaba is documented history. Let me quote one of the greatest historians: The desert Arab...feared and worshiped incalculable deities in stars and moons....Now and then he offered human sacrifice; and here and there he worshiped sacred stones. The center of this stone worship was Mecca (with) the Kaaba and its sacred Black Stone...in its southeast corner, five feet from the ground, just right for kissing.…

Within the Kaaba, in pre-Moslem days, were several idols representing gods. One was called Allah...three others were Allah's daughters, al-Uzza, al-Lat, and Manah. We may judge the antiquity of this Arab pantheon from the mention of A1-il Lat (AI-Lat) by Herodotus [fifth century B.C. Greek historian] as a major Arabian deity . The Quraish [Muhammad's tribe controlling Mecca] paved the way for monotheism by worshiping Allah as chief god; He was presented to the Meccans as the Lord of their soil, to Whom they must pay a tithe of their crops and the first-born of their herds. The Quraish, as alleged descendants of Abraham and Ishmael, appointed the priests and guardians of the shrine and managed its revenues.

The Kaaba still stands, without its idols, but with the Black Stone. The pilgrimage to the Kaaba, to...kiss the sacred stone, to run between Safa and Marwa, and to climb Mount Arafa, was practiced by pious pagan Arabs for centuries before Muhammad. Why did your prophet keep, as part of Islam, these pagan rituals?

You say "Islam is the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus..." Do you think Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, et al. journeyed to the idol temple, the Kaaba, and kissed its Black Stone? Impossible! Not one follower of the God of the Bible would ever have gone near the Kaaba, because the God of the Bible forbids any association with idols; and you admit (as history tells us) that the Kaaba was filled with idols before Muhammad destroyed them all. In history and the Bible, you will find no mention of Islam or any religion like it. How could you have Islam without the Koran and Muhammad? Yet Moses, Abraham, Adam, Noah and even Jesus are claimed to be Muslims even when they existed several hundres of years before muhammed was born or islam began or even the Quran existed! Please note that a Muslim here with the moniker Friendchoice already declared on this same thread that the Quran was the beginning of Islam...His quote is below

FriendChoice:

Please be serious.. Am not here for stories. The problem is once I say, am done with you. Thax the end. Islam is based on Quran and Hadith not history that might be true or lie. We don't worship God base on tales. We are not free thinkers. I have respond to all your questions one after each. So what is it there that you don't agree with me tell me rather than writing articles. I have something better than this please. One more chance for you otherwise I take my leave.

When I argue with Christians I used Bible not history sir. So last chance 4 u.

The only people who journeyed to the Kaaba and kissed the Black Stone were pagan Arabs who worshiped one or more of the idols within and around it. Muhammad started a new religion called Islam to which Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, Turks and everyone else in the region had to convert at the point of the sword. They became Muslims, and there is no way you can say that Islam was the original religion of that or any other region.

You ask me to explain, [size=15pt]"The God of the Bible is love, an impossibility for Allah." [/size] If Allah is a single being, as Muslims insist, then he cannot be love in and of himself, because he had no one to love until he created others; but the God of the Bible is love in and of Himself because He is three Persons but One God. Father, Son and Holy Spirit loved and communed with one another before men or angels were created.

While the Jews know that Allah is not Jehovah, they try to say (as Muslims do for Allah) that Jehovah is a single being. If so, then why does the Bible refer to Him more than 2,500 times with the plural Elohim (gods)? Interestingly, however, always with the plural noun there is a singular verb. One cannot escape the plurality combined with singularity repeatedly used.

The famous shema (Dt 6:4), the most fundamental saying about God for a Jew, declares, "Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Elohim is one Jehovah." Far from declaring that the God of the Bible is a singular being, the Hebrew word translated "one" is echad, which means a unity of several becoming one, as when God said the man and woman became "one (echad) flesh" (Genesis 2:24); when many soldiers became "one (echad) troop" (2 Samuel 2:25) or when two sticks became "one (echad) stick" (Ezekiel 37:17) etc.

The Bible teaches that God's very essence is love and says, "God is love" (1 John 4:8 ). This is not true of Allah. The Bible repeatedly speaks of God's love for man and the love we must have for Him. But love is scarcely mentioned in the Koran. Not once is "love" listed in the index of the popular Marmaduke Pickthall translation of the Koran. Of Allah's 99 attributes, love is not one. The Koran does say that Allah loves "the beneficent" (Surah 2:195),

And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

"the stedfast ( and) those whose deeds are good" (Surah 3:146-48),

And how many a prophet [fought and] with him fought many religious scholars. But they never lost assurance due to what afflicted them in the cause of Allah , nor did they weaken or submit. And Allah loves the steadfast.

and "those who battle for his cause" (Surah 61:4).

Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly.

[size=15pt]But never does it say he loves all mankind, much less sinners; but the God of the Bible loves sinners, even those who hate Him. Allah is said to be merciful, but he does not show mercy to those who need it. The God of the Bible, however, is merciful to all, ready to forgive confessed sin.
[/size]

The first of the Ten Commandments is that we are to love the God of the Bible with our whole heart; but never does the Koran say a Muslim is to love Allah. You cannot love Allah, because he is unknowable. The God of the Bible can be known and repeatedly calls upon men to know Him; but the Koran says no one can know Allah because he is too great. In spite of being infinite, without beginning and end, and the Creator of the universe, the biblical God reveals himself so that men can know Him. Jesus himself said, "This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:3). Those who don't know the God of the Bible are lost eternally. No one knows Allah.

[size=15pt]The Bible is filled with prophecies of the coming of Messiah Jesus, but there is not one such prophecy in the Koran for Jesus or Muhammad. In fact, the Koran was written after Muhammad came, so it could not prophesy his coming, but the Old Testament prophesied the coming of Jesus centuries and even thousands of years beforehand. The Jewish prophets in the Old Testament said the Messiah would be crucified and rise from the dead the third day. Jesus came at exactly the time prophesied and died for the sins of the world, as the Bible says over and over. But the Koran contradicts this and says He didn't die on the cross at all, much less for our sins. The Bible says that the penalty for sin must be paid and that God himself had to come as a man to die for our sins. Allah did not do that.[/size]

[size=15pt]How does Allah save sinners? It would be unjust to forgive the guilty without the penalty being paid. Where does Allah explain the penalty? When and by whom was that penalty paid? If Allah forgives, how does he forgive? Allah simply refuses to forgive or forgives whom he will, but there is no consistent or just basis for either. No Muslim can be sure Allah will forgive him.[/size]
As a Christian I know for certain that I have been forgiven all my sins and that I have eternal life as a free gift from God through the death and resurrection of Christ and that I will be in heaven—not by my good works, but by Christ paying the penalty for my sins. Allah is merciful to those who do good. The Bible says that none do good, all have sinned, and that God saves sinners if they believe in the Christ who died for them.
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
@ blessedvisky THIS IS THE TIP OF THE ICE BERG.

If anyone should for their very first time EVER in their life open the New Testament of the HOLY BIBLE and starting from the very FIRST PAGE of the Gospel of Matthew, for a read.

He or she would read thus: "THE BOOK OF THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS CHRIST....."Matthew 1:1.

Which should be regarded as an AUTHORITATIVE STATEMENT since it is the HOLY BIBLE being supposely100% the WORD OF GOD (at least we have found two profound defects that makes reasonable the word "SUPPOSELY" to mean no offence. With this DEFECTS. Can we outrightly call THE HOLY BIBLE 100% the word of God?).

So, this FIRST TIMER, reads the very, very first line, first verse, very beginnng of the first of the FOUR Gospels as arranged in the New Testament of the HOLY BIBLE, THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW.

"THE BOOK OF THE GENEALOGY OF Jesus CHRIST.........."

He or she continues with his or her reading, while having NO PRECONCEPTION at all to INFLUENCE HIS JUDGEMENT about what is being read. By the time he or she gets to COMPLETE the very first chapter, the Gospel of Matthew.

The question that will be BOGGLING on his or her RATIONAL MIND is:

"IS THE WRITER DRUNK, INSANE OR IS HE JUST CONFUSE?

Those are some of the questions that will sprout from one who had no PRECONCEPTION about the book he is reading. He is just being HONEST about his observation. 

A well arranged CONTRADICTIONS in such an artistic SUPERSTICIOUS Style, of FENG-SHUI.

*FENG-SHUI: A Chinese system of arranging the furniture and other things in a house or building in a way that people believe superstitiously will bring good luck.

Christians are full of SUPERSTIONS.

BARIDAMBABE, kindly take into cognizance, that opening AUTHORITATIVE verse again:

" THE BOOK OF THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS CHRIST........ Matthew 1:1.

Now, compare that verse Matthew 1:1 with these other AUTHORITATIVE verses.

23. "BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD, AND BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL. WHICH IS TRANSLATED AS GOD WITH US" (Matthew 1: 23, an angel was talking to Joseph in his dream)

24. "THEN JOSEPH, BEING AROUSED FROM SLEEP, DID AS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD COMMANDED HIM AND TOOK TO HIM HIS WIFE." (Matthew 1: 24)

Most importantly,

25.  "AND DID NOT KNOW HER TILL SHE HAD BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRSTBORN SON. AND HE CALLED HIS NAME JESUS." (Matthew 1:25)

Hmm!!! Now, kindly REFLECT.

"Joseph the husband of Mary", "took to him his wife", "and did not know her" (meaning did not 'huh-ha-ha-he-ye-ye-huh-huh-yes!-yes!-yes!' have sexual intercourse with Mary even though being her husband and she is his legitimate wife according to the narration that we read in the Gospel of Matthew) "till she brought forth her FIRSTBORN SON. And he called his name Jesus".

Let use our COGNITION here please and not  DOGMA.

What do we make out of that very opening AUTHORITAVE STATEMENT which says:

"THE BOOK OF THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS CHRIST,.................Matthew 1:1.

Apart from the FACT that "Joseph the husband of Mary" did not name the child IMMANUEL, but Jesus which proves an unfulfilled prophesy.

Would we be wrong if we say that "Joseph the husband of Mary" (Matthew 1:16) is INFACT the BIOLOGICAL father of Jesus Christ?

Because, this is exactly what the writer of the Gospel of Matthew has told us right from the very beginning of his writing,

"THE BOOK OF THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS CHRIST...............Matthew 1:1. And then went on with a long list of "BEGOT", "BEGOT", "BEGOT" of a PATERNAL GENEALOGY of Jesus Christ.

So, that when it was being asked:

"Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? HOW IS IT THEN THAT HE SAYS. "I HAVE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN"? John 6:42

These question was being asked by some JEWS, according to John 6:42, who knew Joseph as being Mary's husband and Jesus their son. "WHOSE FATHER AND MOTHER WE KNOW?".

Shall we think to discredit those asking these question all because, the JEWISH life style has its been depicted in the HOLY BIBLE and most especially in the Old testament as people BONIVANT. People who spend most of their time pleasuring themselves with WINE and the PINK TACO?

"...Eat, O companions! Drink and become drunk with expressions of endearment!" Song of Solomon 5:1

A life style which even a WHOLE PROPHET OF GOD, A JEW by the name SAMSON who should be of the HIGHEST MORAL STANDARD is said to be a regular patronizer of oloshies, prostitutes according to HOLY BIBLE STORIES.

"Once Samson went to Gaza and saw a P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E woman there and came into her" Judges 16:1 (perhaps there used to be prostitute men too. Why the language "PROSTITUTE WOMAN" the word prostitute is synonymous to women)

Well, that is the life style of the Jews. So that the question in John 6: 42, could be thought to be a QUESTION FATUOUSLY asked by a group of people who love relaxation, full of BONHOMIE, drinking WINE and might have gotten themselves DRUNK, all smelling like SKUNK when they saw Jesus Christ, posing their question:

"Is not this Jesus, THE SON OF JOSEPH, whose father and mother we know? HOW IS IT THEN THAT HE SAYS. "I HAVE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN"? John 6:42

*FATUOUS: means silly, foolish especially in an unconscious manner.

WAS IT A SILLY QUESTION?

Now, if that first timer, without any preconception the assertion that Jesus is GOD-INCARNATE. That jesus is GOD HIMSELF IN HUMAN FORM and that the same Jesus is also the SON OF GOD HIMSELF.

And after reading the first Chapter the Gospel of Matthew and should say Jesus Christ is INFACT THE BIOLOGICAL SON, THE SEED OF JOSEPH THE HUSBAND OF MARY.

DOES HE SOUND DRUNK?

Is it a SILLY assertion, to say Joseph is the BIOLOGICAL FATHER of Jesus Christ?

The answer is an ABSOLUTE NO!!!.

And Why an ABSOLUTE NO!!!?

The reason is so SIMPLE. If Joseph the Carpenter is not Jesus' BIOLOGICAL father. And that Jesus was concieved MIRACULOUSLY without a biological father. Then tell me what is a whole list of a genealogy of Jesus Christ doing in the HOLY BIBLE tracing Jesus Christ 's family tree through JOSEPH THE CARPENTER.

How do they connect? Jesus Christ and Joseph the carpenter genealogically?

WHO IS LOOKING SO, SO DUMB and DRUNK HERE?

The writer the Gospel of Matthew or those who from this writer of the Gospel of Matthew's long list of the GENEALOGY OF JESUS CHRIST, deduced AUTHORITATIVELY that Jesus christ is THE BIOLOGICAL SON OF JOSEPH AND WHO IS THE HUSBAND OF MARY HIS MOTHER.

CONTRADICTING THE VERSE,

Joseph the Carpenter "did not know her (Mary, his wife) till she brought forth her first born son. He called his name Jesus." Matthew 1: 25

The HOLY BIBLE did not depict Joseph the carpenter has been a man with a FLACCID PHALLUS, an IMPOTENT, a PHALLUS so weak unable to PENETRATE through a HYMEN, spreading a TIGHT PINK TACO into two, like Moses parted the red sea, allowing for EXODUS.

Joseph the carpenter wasn't at all a FLACCID PHALLUS but a B-O-N-E-R, who while asleep and snoring like a crocodile, should be expected, that he gets that noctural involuntry HARD-ON, a standing oviation from ZERO-to-HERO, his PRINCE CHARMING.

It is written according to Gospels that Mary the mother of Jesus Christ infact nurtured numerous seeds that came forth from her HUSBAND, JOSEPH THE CARPENTER and which she was the one who gave birth to them.

"IS THIS NOT THE CARPENTER, (that is Jesus) the son of Mary, and brother of James, Joses, Judas, and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us?" Mark 6: 3

Jesus Christ is said to have SIBLINGS, brothers and sisters. And it wasn't said any where that his siblings were miraculously born but Joseph's B-O-N-E-R did the job according to the Holy Bible.

And not at anytime were we told that Mary got married to another man other than Joseph.

If Jesus is not the seed of Joseph the Carpenter, the husband of Mary. Tell me, of what RELEVANCE is that long list of genealogy, tracing Jesus Christ's, family tree, through a SO CALLED PATERNITY which he NEVER HAS according to the same writer of the Gospel of Matthew.

Wasn't he MIRACULOUSLY born?

While every single person on that list were all BIOLOGICAL GIVEN BIRTH TO AND NOT MIRACULOUSLY. At least the writer did emphasize King Solomon as being the seed of King David and not Uriah. IT WASN'T A MIRACULOUS BIRTH King David too was a B-O-N-E-R.

WHAT DOES THE WORD GENEOLOGY MEAN?

DOES THE WORD MEAN MIRACLE?

If not, what LOGICAL RELEVANCE is that long list doing in the HOLY BIBLE?

A SUPERFLUOUS INSPIRATION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT?

What REALLY is the INTENT of this writer of the Gospel of Matthew? What did he intend to achieve with all these FALLACIES OF COMPOSITIONS, POSTULATES OF SOPHISTRIES?

"Out of Egypt I called my son". A GARGANTUAN LIE

"He shall be called IMMANUEL". Another GARGANTUAN LIE

"The book of the GENEALLOGY of Jesus Christ". Yet another GARGANTUAN LIE.

If at all a geneology of Jesus Christ must be listed in the HOLY BIBLE then it must and should be through MARY, his biological mother.

Or did Mary fall from the heavens? Has she got no family tree to make a book of genealogy that connects her lineage and her son being Jesus biological mother?

Mary's lineage ALONE satisfies PERFECTLY and PRECISELY the defination of Jesus Christ's geneology. Anything outside that is a NAMBY-PAMBY-CRAPY-STORY, A PICARESQUE.

On EMPIRICAL evidence and if words do have any meaning, one can only say for example and EMPHATICALLY that : "All BACHELORS are unmarried".

Yes, that is what qualifies to being a BACHELOR. "Unmarried".

That is just an example of use and meaning of word. A thought experiment.

How does the word GENEALOGY fit in the Gospel of Matthew?

If the meaning and use of the word GENEALOGY is as thus: THE STUDY OF THE HISTORY OF FAMILIES, DRAWING HOW EACH PERSON IN A FAMILY IS RELATED TO THE OTHER.

Then, such a RATIONAL and HONEST judgement by a first time reader of the Gospel of Matthew who wasn't INFLUENCED by prior belief, experience or knowledge which would have blinded him from seeing the REALITY of this CONTRADICTION.

HOW DOES THAT WHOLE LIST CONNECT WITH JESUS CHRIST WHO IS SAID NOT TO BE THE SEED OF JOSEPH.

Or is Joseph the biological father of Jesus christ?

This clearly yields a conclusion that is  CONFLICTING and CONTRADICTORY by direct statements made by the same writer. The writer of the Gospel of Matthew:

"The Book of the Genealogy of Jesus Christ.......................and Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus who is called Christ. Matthew 1:

CONFLICTS and CONTRADICTS.

"And (Joseph) did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus". Matthew 1:25

YET A LONG LIST OF A PATERNAL GENEALOGY,while  "And (Joseph) did not know her (Mary).........

Hmmm!!!

ANYWAY, BARIDAMBABE, ANOTHER RABIT HOLE HAS BEEN PUNCHED. WHICH BY THE TIME YOU SUM UP ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE COGNITIVELY BEEN READING SO FAR.

YOU SHOULD BY NOW UNDERSTAND THE ESSENCE OF MY URGING US TO START OUR ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION FROM THE VERY TEENY WEENY BITS TO THE MEGA BUG.

My dear, we are still very FAR AWAY from the BUS STOP. Infact, all that you have read so far is no more than an INTRODUCTION to  the EPIC MIND FVCKERY CONVERSATIONS AHEAD.

"Ding-ding-dong-dang-dang-ding-dong,................" MUSIC PLAYING IN YOUR COGNITIVE HEAD.

andersonbabapost=49063132:

So can it be said that the age was intentionally removed in order not to cause a conflict with the modern doctrines 

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by blessedvisky(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

WHERE JESUS OCCUPIES IN ISLAM IS VERY CLEAR. HE IS NOT GOD NEITHER IS HE THE SON OF GOD. TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR, JESUS CHRIST IS ALWAYS ADDRESSED BY CALLING HIM "THE SON OF MARY" IN THE QURAN.

Infact Muslims are the ones who are suppose to be worshipping JESUS IF ONLY ISLAM IS A RELIGION WHERE IRRATIONALITY FLOWS WITH PRIDE.

Born of a Virgin and did not die, that is Muslim believe. Which is enough to make a GOD of a human being like Jesus Christ. But Muslims do not worship Jesus. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS JUST TO DUMB TO DO SO EXCEPT IF YOU ARE JUST CONFUSE ABOUT ATTRIBUTES OF GOD.

Now, if GOD can make such an inanimate thing and lifeless like a rod, stick turn into an animate thing moving, the MIRACLE OF MOSES, Jesus is no more than a MIRACLE, a sign to humanity that GOD can by pass natural laws which by Himself ordained because HE is GOD.

But you chose to worship this human being all because SOME PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK which you have not taken your time to study deligently. This book is misleading full of CONTRADICTIONS right from the word go.

Let me ILLUSTRATE JUST ONE DESPERATION bY the writers of the HOLY BIBLE trying so hard to make Jesus God and son of God at the same time. Making a MYTH and a MESS of this peaceful noble man.

What you are about to read is a tip of the ice berg from my book.
K
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
more to come
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE JUST TOO DULL!!!
And you are a Muslim tongue
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:
more to come

LET THEM KEEP COMING.

It is a paradox of this day and age where INFORMATION can be CERITFIED yet what dominates our atmosphere is a HAZE OF EMPTY WORDS coming out from the product of our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM corrupting the air of our ailing world.

LET IT KEEP COMING, YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF ONE OF THOSE FACTORIES GLORIFIEDLY CALLED SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

DONT WORRY I AM WRITING A BOOK ON THIS. WHEN AM DONE I WILL SHARE WITH YOU. THE INFANCY STORY OF JESUS CHRIST IS A MADE UP STORY. THE WRITES KEEP COPYING FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT AND OUT OF CONTEXT PROPHESIES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEING FULFILLED DURING THERE DAYS.

ONE OF SUCH IS "IMMANUEL" IT WAS A PROPHESY FOR A CERTAIN KING AHAZ 700 YEARS BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN. READ ISAIAH 7:1-16. IT TOO CLEAR. SECONDLY WAS JESUS EVER CALLED IMMANUEL.

THE CHRISTIAN SYSTEM IS SUCH THAT IT IS FULL OF OBSTRUCTISM BY DELIBRATELY MAKING THE OLD TESTAMENT OBSOLETE. UNLESS YOU HAVE GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY IS BUILT UPON GREEK IDEOLOGY OF PAGANISM.

LET ME STOP HERE. WHEN AM TRU WITH MY BOOK I WILL MENTION YOU. ITS NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL YET ONE CAN NOT THINK PROPERLY.
You have the cognitive ability to write a book, yet you can't answer what is presented to you here.
Idol worshipper. Pretender.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

And you are a Muslim tongue

DIDNT YOU ONCE SAY I WAS AN ATHEIST. ARE YOU REALLY THIS DULL. PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
[b]I have no apology to anyone who may be offended by the history of the founder of Islam (Muhammad) i am about to present. And i am aware of the sensitivities involved and take full responsibility for my words and presentations. However, infinitely more damage has been done to Islam's "believers" by Islam's history of withholding the truth about its founder to them -- - and the circumstances surrounding its inception -- than any "damage" this true history i am about to present can cause. BUT, In my opinion - Islam is a satanically inspired religion because

(1) Islam rejects the God of the Bible as a Father.
(2) Islam rejects Jesus as the divine son of God.
(3) Islam rejects the Jewish people as inheritors of God's promises.
(4) Islam rejects ALL the tenets of the Christian faith, especially - Islam LIES that Jesus/Yeshua NEVER died on across outside the gates of Jerusalem.

IF that never happened, Satan well knows the that there is absolutely NO path to salvation. YET, the Four (4) Gospel writers (Apostles of Jesus) told us that the sinless Son of God (Jesus/Yeshua) loved us so much that He took our sins upon Himself, so that we who believe He is God's Son, and sincerely repent of our Sins will be in Heaven one day. Alternatively, Islam's Muhammad was a militaristic 7th century terrorist who insisted on 20% of all booty for himself - from the Muslim attacks on innocent cities and caravans. Muhammad also had many wives, and he had sex with 9 year old A'isha when he was in his 50's. That is in her words. If you are a Christian we pray that you will study the history of Islam 'in depth', and if you are a muslim who is yet to be aggressively strong-headed and willing to learn truth then i suggest you grab a seat and read up with openness and understanding

As you will see in my subsequent presentation, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. [size=15pt]Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence i am about to present which ironically are mostly from Islamic historians. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself. [/b][/size]

I go dey drop am as e dey hot.....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please be serious.. Am not here for stories. The problem is once I say, am done with you. Thax the end. Islam is based on Quran and Hadith not history that might be true or lie. We don't worship God base on tales. We are not free thinkers. I have respond to all your questions one after each. So what is it there that you don't agree with me tell me rather than writing articles. I have something better than this please. One more chance for you otherwise I take my leave. When I argue with Christians I used Bible not history sir. So last chance 4 u.

[size=20] Before The Shameless liar Misquote And Twist My Words. Islam Today is based on Quran and Hadith Not Fabricated Lies as History. And This is for anyone reading not for the Op. The Response become necessary for other readers to clarify [/size]

WORDWORLD

Islam during Moses is based on Taura. he is the truth and the way to God

During Jesus the Ingeel is the Scripture and Jesus is the messenger to God.

Likewise all prophet including Abraham And Adam.

All those Scriptures are revealed by Allah to his prophet in true form Not the corrupted version of today.

Today the final and last revelation is revealed to the last messenger. It's the way 2 God.

1)

[b] It was We who revealed the Torah (to Moses); therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the Prophet who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah’s will, by the Rabbis and the Doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah’s Book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. (Quran, 5:44)

Islam was based on Taura teaches by Moses

Or do they envy mankind for what Allah hath given them of his bounty? but We had already given the people of Abraham the Book and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom. (Quran 4:54). ….and to David We gave the Psalms (Quran 4:163)

Islam was based on Abraham and David Scripture.

Then We sent following their footsteps [size=20] Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. [/size] And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient. (Quran 57 27)

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, [size=20] a Muslim[ [submitting to Allah]. [/size] And he was not of the polytheists

[size=20] Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. [3:19] [/size]

Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79) [/b]

[size=20] Between this prophet to Another one, people distorted their Scripture to something else like idol worship. Arabs are following the Islamic teaching of Abraham until he died, they innovate and stated idol worship. And this was explain in answer to the Number 6 question the Op asked. Also the verses above says they distorted their Scripture. Likewise how the Christians turns to mushriks worshiping Jesus by distorting Bible after he depart[/size]
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by ShaqFu: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Isn't this nice, christians throwing subtle shades to score cheap brownie points.

just like that deluded sociopath whose father is Baal Proftea.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

LET THEM KEEP COMING.

It is a paradox of this day and age where INFORMATION can be CERITFIED yet what dominates our atmosphere is a HAZE OF EMPTY WORDS coming out from the product of our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM corrupting the air of our ailing world.

LET IT KEEP COMING, YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF ONE OF THOSE FACTORIES GLORIFIEDLY CALLED SCHOOL.

I have ignored your rants thus far simply because i consider them childish if anything else. I however would politely ask that you cease trying to derail this thread because it will not work. If you feel i am a product of a failed educational system yet you sit tight on this thread to read what the guy from a failed educational system is putting forward then you need to ask yourself some salient and truthful questions about your pedagogic roots.

Again i ask politely...do not make further attempts to derail this thread with your adolescent outbursts. Thank you
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

[size=20] Before The liar Misquote Me. Islam Today is based on Quran and Hadith Not Fabricated Lies as History [/size]

Islam during Moses is based on Taura. he is the truth and the way to God

During Jesus the Ingeel is the Scripture and Jesus is the messenger to God.

Likewise all prophet including Abraham And Adam.

All those Scriptures are revealed by Allah to his prophet in true form Not the corrupted version of today.

Today the final and last revelation is revealed to the last messenger. It's the way 2 God.

1)

[b] It was We who revealed the Torah (to Moses); therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the Prophet who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah’s will, by the Rabbis and the Doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah’s Book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. (Quran, 5:44)

Islam was based on Taura teaches by Moses

Or do they envy mankind for what Allah hath given them of his bounty? but We had already given the people of Abraham the Book and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom. (Quran 4:54). ….and to David We gave the Psalms (Quran 4:163)

Islam was based on Abraham Scripture.

Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient. (Quran 57 27)

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim[ [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists

[size=14] Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. [/size] [3:19]

Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79) [/b]

I thought you said when you leave you will not return. What are you doing here? Are you no longer honorable enough to keep your word of departure?

So now i am misquoting your very words? Let me quote it again,

Please be serious.. Am not here for stories. The problem is once I say, am done with you. Thax the end. Islam is based on Quran and Hadith not history that might be true or lie. We don't worship God base on tales. We are not free thinkers. I have respond to all your questions one after each. So what is it there that you don't agree with me tell me rather than writing articles. I have something better than this please. One more chance for you otherwise I take my leave.

When I argue with Christians I used Bible not history sir. So last chance 4 u.

You said Islam is based on the Quran and Hadith and now you say Islam TODAY is based on Quran and Hadith. So what was Islam of yesterday or Islam pre Muhammad based on? Can you tell me?

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by ShaqFu: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:
Pot calling kettle black grin

Like a fan of spiderman questioning the powers of iron man cheesy tongue
Dude, you couldn't have explained it better.

But hey, a fan of spiderman will never see anything good in Ironman because they're so blinded by their devotion to him (spiderman)

it's just like Nairaland serial nitwit Proftea and proftea1. who is so blinded by his devotion to reading sex stories he gets angry whenever any moniker refuse sharing sex stories for him to self-service on.

But it should be fun letting the christians and Muslims slug this one out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:

I have ignored your rants thus far simply because i consider them childish if anything else. I however would politely ask that you cease trying to derail this thread because it will not work. If you feel i am a product of a failed educational system yet you sit tight on this thread to read what the guy from a failed educational system is putting forward then you need to ask yourself some salient and truthful questions about your pedagogic roots.

Again i ask politely...do not make further attempts to derail this thread with your adolescent outbursts. Thank you

YOU GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO IGNORE. YOU DONT HAVE THAT INTELLECTUAL STAMINA. SEE YOU COPYING AND PASTING WITH PRIDE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST TOO INSENSITIVE TO YOUR BBEING DULL.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Deicide: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

You can't marry me, i am a prayer warrior. My prayers will disturb the demons living inside of you oo.

Lol

Are you for lesbianism?
A girl will look at you, a guy with strong arms, with a hairy chest, and a Thompson and walk away to a fellow girl with breast. What will they be doing with 4 breasts? undecided

You are Heterosexual na It's Natural For u to detest them Esp the lesbian once it's a way nature balances thing so this is not actually a problem...

Naaaah, am a Christian, and my God rejoins me to marry a man, and be ravished by him. No shame in that.

So why did Your God Create them Like that? does omniscience Has it limits?

No moral law giver to give you any law, so there won't be any moral laws too to guide you.

This is funny o

Thou shall not commit adultery is God's law, and it doesn't apply to you since he doesn't exist.
So Christians don't commit adultery wow am shocked

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
[b]I will try to keep this short and straight at every turn so the twists would not confuse anyone so let me begin by saying that if anyone gives just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) it should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam:

In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such as statements like these:

1) Truly, god loves those who fight

2) Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.

3) Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips

4) When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their heads

5) Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever you find them

6) Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your friends

7) Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to unbelievers

8 ) Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures" and thus deserve no mercy

9) Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout the world)

There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.

[size=15pt]The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
My desire is not to deride anyone but as a show of concern because the immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here. To good Muslims I say; "I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society -- where not embracing Islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed". According to many interpretations of the Qur'an conversion to a faith other than Islam is punishable by death. Like Satan's slavery, Islam maintains a choke hold on its followers. This sorrowful situation most Muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ.

[size=15pt]Jesus never said a true prophet would appear in the last days. Rather, He said false prophets would arise who would deceive, if possible, the very elect.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
[b] The god of Muslims is revealed as a tyrant who demands Muslims and all others submit to him. Whereas in the New Testament, Jesus revealed to Christians a God who is a loving Father, who wants us to come to Him via free will. In the Old Testament (Exodus 34:6) the real God revealed Himself as "merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth". He is the Creator of the Universe, the God of Love, and Lord of Life. The God of Israel is this true God. He insists "Thou shall not kill the innocent and just".

When a Muslim declares that Islam is a religion of peace, he/she is either ignorant of the Koran (Qur'an), or is deceitfully thinking of this "peace", as it extends only to those within the Muslim Community. The deceit is that they will not tell you exactly what they mean. According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah. Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers"

Surah 48:29. "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5.

Also see Surah 9:29: PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.". Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers.

Below is the raw version from Surah 47: 4 and the English translation of it. I did it this way so Muslims would not say i altered any word or phrase.

Surah 47:4 says:

Fa'idhā Laqītumu Al-Ladhīna Kafarū Fađarba Ar-Riqābi Ĥattaá 'Idhā 'Athkhantumūhum Fashuddū Al-Wathāqa Fa'immā Mannāan Ba`du Wa 'Immā Fidā'an Ĥattaá Tađa`a Al-Ĥarbu 'Awzārahā Dhālika Wa Law Yashā'u Allāhu Lāntaşara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`đakum Biba`đin Wa Al-Ladhīna Qutilū Fī Sabīli Allāhi Falan Yuđilla 'A`mālahum

which means

Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words “in war” in brackets after the word “Unbelievers” but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text.[/b]
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad". The context is obviously holy war.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
[b]Islam, teaches that Jews and Christians both have earned the wrath of Allah by failing to follow Islam, and that they have also lost the way by following the teachings of the Torah for the Jews, or the Bible for Christians. Additionally, This god Allah (with a little g) lies about Jesus. Islam says that Jesus not only is not the Son of God, but that He did not even die on a cross in Jerusalem... Allah is therefore proven to be a false pagan god... Jews also do not believe this about Jesus (Yeshua). Who will believe it? The greatest of kings. Born in the humblest of places.... God, born in the flesh! The Apostle Paul tells us that Jews have been supernaturally blinded to this by God. Yet Christians and Jews worship the same God (Yahweh) and share the same Bible.

About 578 years before Islam came along, Christians were warned against Islam by both Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Jesus warned us about the many false prophets who would follow Him (Matthew 16:11-12) . Paul warned us when he wrote:

“But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a Gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!” (Galatians 1:8 ).

Since Islam’s message differs fundamentally from the Gospel, it is clear what Paul taught regarding the fate of Muhammad and those who propagate Islam. Islam bypasses the sacrificial mediating work Jesus did for believers on the cross, thus negating the forgiveness of sins. This condemns non-believers to die in their sins. Jesus said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24

Jesus also predicted the current dilemma of Muslim intolerance and fanaticism. He warned that the day was likewise coming when religious zealots will kill Christians and think they are offering a service to God (John 16:2-4).

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Dear Christians and Muslims. Jesus is committed to winning the spiritual Holy War. He wants nobody to suffer an eternity without God, confined to a godless place. Know this, that God Himself is calling out those Muslims with good hearts! Jesus (Isa) Himself is appearing to many. A few years ago, Al-Jazeera reported that roughly six million Muslims are leaving Islam and becoming followers of Jesus every year in Africa. In 2005, roughly 250,000 Muslims converted to Christianity in Iran. Between 2003-2005, roughly 1 million Muslims converted to Christianity in Arab countries. Muslims are coming to Christ in North America, too, although not to the same extent as in Muslim countries. Tens of millions are embracing Jesus every few years in India and in China. Chinese missionaries are now gearing up to bring the Gospel of Jesus to dark Muslim places.

The Muslim Qur'an (Koran) and Muslim Hadith are unique among all the sacred writings in the entire world -- because they alone counsel its followers to make war on unbelievers. Any thoughtful reader will be forced to admit that evil literally "drips" from their pages. One in every 55 verses in the Muslim Qur'an consists of this fake god Allah insisting that Muslims make war on unbelievers.

As you will see below, the Qur'an is a made up book of gibberish, of evil verses abrogating (superseding) peaceful verses.

[size=15pt]The Qur'an cannot be trusted because it contains numerous "divinely inspired" contradictions. If God has a history of abrogating (changing) his own revelations as is done in the Qur'an, then how can we be certain he will not abrogate it again in the future? If Allah can abrogate his eternal speech, how can you trust him with your eternal soul? [/size]

Comparing the Bible with the Qur'an "has likewise brought the firm realization that the contrast is stark and astounding. The superiority of the Bible is so transparently evident that one is flabbergasted and dumbfounded that so many human beings have embraced Islam in the last 1,400 years". .. "The Quran lacks this heavenly manifestation of inspiration". [/b]

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deicide:

Lol

You are Heterosexual na It's Natural For u to detest them Esp the lesbian once it's a way nature balances thing so this is not actually a problem...

So why did Your God Create them Like that? does omniscience Has it limits?

This is funny o

So Christians don't commit adultery wow am shocked
Pls ask yourself this, and be rational in answering yourself. Dont answer me.

Was it a mistake on God's part to have said he created male and female?

At what point did he also adjuated his laws and included male to male and female to female sex?

Is it possible for God to create them that way yet still call it abomination which should be stoned to death?

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

DIDNT YOU ONCE SAY I WAS AN ATHEIST. ARE YOU REALLY THIS DULL. PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
Calm down, i will run into that thread one day. Just wait.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
[b]To the Muslim, Jesus Christ is merely one of the many prophets of Allah (Sura: 4:171; 5:74).

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."

According to Islam, the prophet Muhammad supersedes Jesus Christ. Islam says Jesus Christ is not the Son of God or part of any Trinity (Surah 5:17; 5:116; 19:35).

"They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent."

We are told by Islam that Jesus was the Messiah (Surah 3:45; 4:157; 171),

"[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah " but nothing but a slave on whom God showed favor (Surah 43:59);

yet elsewhere in the Qur'an we are told the Messiah is not a slave (Surah 4:172).

"Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of Allah , nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all together. "

The Qur'an tells us that Jesus Christ did not atone for anyone's sins, although he was himself sinless (Surah 3:46)

"He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

and is one of those who are near to God (Surah 3:45). Positively, the Qur'an says that Jesus Christ performed miracles (Surah 3:49; 5:110)
and was the Messiah.

"And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers."

The Qur'an says Jesus did not die on a cross. Various Muslim traditions say that Jesus either miraculously substituted Judas Iscariot for himself on the cross, or that God miraculously delivered Him from the hands of the Romans and Jews before He could be crucified. Most Muslims believe that Jesus Christ was taken bodily into heaven without having died (Surah 4:157).

"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. "

However, Surah 19:33 says Jesus died and would be resurrected.

"And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."

[size=20pt]Muhammad on the other hand died in his wife Aisha's home, not long after he was poisoned by a slave girl. Muhammad's body was lowered into a hole in Medina, and his dead body was covered by dirt and brickwork.[/size]

[size=20pt]It is interesting to compare Jesus and Muhammad according to the Qur'an. Jesus did miracles (Surah 3:49; 5:110), but Muhammad did not (Surah 13:8: "thou art a warner [of coming divine judgment] only"; also 6:37; 6:109; 17:59 and 17:90-93).

Jesus was sinless (Surah 3:46), but Muhammad sinned and needed forgiveness (Surah 40:55: "Ask forgiveness of thy sin"; 42:5: "Ask forgiveness for those on the Earth"; 47:19: "Ask forgiveness for thy sin" ; 48:2: "that Allah may forgive thee of thy sin" ).

Jesus was called "the Messiah" by Allah in the Qur'an. And Jesus was even born of a virgin (Surah 3:45-57)! Yet Muhammad who had 12 wives, 2 concubines, and participated in many attacks on innocent caravans and villages, and insisted on 20% of all the booty from these raids -- is supposed to be the greatest of the prophets.
[/size]

Both Muslim holy books (Qur'an/Koran and Hadith) contain commands for Muslims to subjugate the world, militarily. Muhammad commanded Muslims to spread Islam through Offensive Jihad; or conquest of non-Muslim lands. Muslims are also commanded to take back any land that was formerly Muslim, such as Israel.

Radical Muslims believe that they are Mujahideen, or "holy warriors of Allah". Their goal, like Islam's goal is to establish the entire world as a pure Islamic state (a Khalifah), which conforms to Islamic laws.

[size=15pt]An example of what Muslim children are taught in Muslim schools is this statement, found in a Jordanian/Palestinian school book in 1998:

"This religion (Islam) will destroy all other religions through the Islamic Jihad fighters"[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

Calm down, i will run into that thread one day. Just wait.

All i can say is that if i am the one that lied may i and the whole of my family reap what liars are destined to reap. WHICH IS A VERY VERY DIFFICULT LIFE, SORROW AND SADNESS.

If you are the liar may you and the whole of your family reap what liars are destined to reap. WHICH IS A VERY DIFFICULT LIFE, SORROW AND SADNESS.

if i am the truthful may i and the whole of my family be blesssed with what is destined for the TRUTHFUL. WHICH IS PROSPERITY IN THIS WORLD AND THE AFTER LIFE.

if you are the truthful may you and the whole of your family be blessed with what is destined for the TRUTHFUL. WHICH IS PROSPERITY IN THIS WORLD AND THE AFTER LIFE.

O GOD OF TRUTH, THE CREATOR OF YOU PLEASE BEAR WITNESS TO WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
WORDWORLD:

All i can say is that if i am the one that lied may i and the whole of my family reap what liars are destined to reap. WHICH IS A VERY VERY DIFFICULT LIFE, SORROW AND SADNESS.

If you are the liar may you and the whole of your family reap what liars are destined to reap. WHICH IS A VERY DIFFICULT LIFE, SORROW AND SADNESS.

if i am the truthful may i and the whole of my family be blesssed with what is destined for the TRUTHFUL. WHICH IS PROSPERITY IN THIS WORLD AND THE AFTER LIFE.

if you are the truthful may you and the whole of your family be blessed with what is destined for the TRUTHFUL. WHICH IS PROSPERITY IN THIS WORLD AND THE AFTER LIFE.

O GOD OF TRUTH, THE CREATOR OF YOU PLEASE BEAR WITNESS TO WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN.

I have warned you to stop derailing this thread. If you wish to wail and gnash your teeth kindly open a new thread for that...Last time i checked opening new threads is free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mispronunciation Of Muslim Names / Ruling On Kissing One's Spouse In Front Of The Children / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 263
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.