Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen (1641 Views)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by garlicrey(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2016

Re: A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by devilmaycry: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
lol....when ur village peeps begin to shake ur calabash...u go wear am go stand for soldier front the laugh....the rest is history [/right]

1 Like

Re: A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by Olachase(m): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2016
lol see there conversation here
army: oga may we know you
civilian: Buh you see me in camo
army: where is your ID card sir
civilian: what did you mean am an hero I fought Biafra war
army: na God go punish you Oya lay down on the floor
civilian: my brother sorry my daddy please have mercy on me
army: so you are an hero
civilian: my daddy please na my mama day do me I need deliverance
army: okay na your family day do you That's why you put on camo
civilian:yes my brother sorry my daddy
army: don't worry by the time beating touch you your life will never remain the same........
lol see has him head big like kogi molter

1 Like

Re: A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by Amberon: 4:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Foolish soldiers
Re: A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by Khameal007(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2016
These soldiers are in a nice mood walaihi

1 Like

Re: A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by HtwoOw: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Khameal007:
These soldiers are in a nice mood walaihi

When I watched the video some months ago that's exactly what I said

But then I asked myself what happened eventually?

1 Like

Re: A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by Khameal007(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2016
HtwoOw:

When I watched the video some months ago that's exactly what I said
But then I asked myself what happened eventually?

asin ehn ..what really happened eventually
Re: A Man Was Caught Wearing Nigerian Army Camo And This Happen by HtwoOw: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Khameal007:

asin ehn ..what really happened eventually

I dunno grin

But I assume they took him to barracks grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) / Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains / Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.