Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Housemaid Diaries: My Oga And His Wife Travelled, His Sons Took Care Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Housemaid Diaries: My Oga And His Wife Travelled, His Sons Took Care Of Me (5052 Views)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary / (18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Housemaid Diaries: My Oga And His Wife Travelled, His Sons Took Care Of Me by 9jagist247: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
THE HOUSEMAID DIARIES: MY OGA AND HIS WIFE TRAVELLED, HIS SONS TOOK CARE OF ME

For the past year that I worked for my Oga and his wife, I had noticed that his children had their eyes on me.

They were studying in a University in Lagos state while I was working for their parents in Enugu. Whenever Michael and Daniel came home for the holidays, they would tease me and make passes at me.

Michael was the older one and bolder. He would rub my ass whenever he passed by the kitchen and tell me that I looked very sexy.

Daniel, on his part, will simply look at me shyly, but I could see his erection peeking through whenever he gave me one of those looks.

Since their parents were almost always around, and Michael and David, mostly hung out at their friend's place whenever they were home anyway, I just ignored them. There was no need to get them in trouble since it was not a big deal.

After Michael completed his final examinations in school, he decided to celebrate with his friends at home by throwing a party. Daniel also returned from school for the weekend for the party.

It was after the boys arrived that Friday that I was told that my bosses would be travelling for the weekend. I was asked to stay to help them with the party the next day.

That Saturday was a busy day for me. I had to tend to their guests, serve them and clean up after them.

I also had to clear up after the party to get the house clean. I was totally exhausted when I finally went to bed that night.

At about 4am, there was a knock on my door. It was Michael, he asked me to get him and his brother some water to drink. I did as he said.

As soon as I entered their room, I immediately noticed Daniel relaxing calmly in bed, with a funny expression in his eyes.

Michael walked up to me and instead of collecting the water, he closed the door behind me, took out......Continue Reading...@

http://www.primebaze.net/2016/10/the-housemaid-diaries-my-oga-and-his-wife.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lMfk0Ups1Io/VyrKktarQJI/AAAAAAAACFU/Xw84u3YvAZcr_5Sf9Xm-0AGd7JLUd5usQCPcB/s1600/story%2Btime_primebaze.jpg[/img]
Re: The Housemaid Diaries: My Oga And His Wife Travelled, His Sons Took Care Of Me by Fidelismaria: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
undecided
Sorri
But I ain't clicking

1 Like

Re: The Housemaid Diaries: My Oga And His Wife Travelled, His Sons Took Care Of Me by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.