Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship (2457 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2016
i need advice please, am in a relationship, dat dont seems to be working out. and i think the thing is eating up on me, how do i end it up without causing emotional breakdown to her?
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Pheals(f): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2016
undecided who help u to woo her?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by dacovajnr: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2016
Wait for the Nxt Person below to Comment as the Ftc only asked another question instead of helping...
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by MOFAZIT: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2016
bleep her consecutively
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by afanide: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2016
God bless whoever created this topic.

I am also in dear need of answers to this questions please o......
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Tell her God has opened your eyes and you can now see the light. And since night and darkness don't relate, she should go
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 4:09am On Oct 09, 2016
seriously dude
looking for a proper way to end a crazy relationship
well, i had this issue wen i was much younger
now, wenever i am 100% sure that it will never work
i just call it quits straight up
who have the time to be thinking of a diplomatic way to end sh1t
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by tee4naija(m): 4:45am On Oct 09, 2016
I think the best way to call it quit is to call the lady and give her the reason for your action. If u try avoiding her u will give her more emotional headache. This will even teach her how to handle the next man to avoid repeating the mistake she made with u.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Pheals:
undecided who help u to woo her?
no toasting was done, we just got connected

1 Like

Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by jbonito(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2016
kestino:

no toasting was done, we just got connected

Then u don't need to break up with her. Just Get Disconnected grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Folalade(f): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2016
I think relationship should be broken on mutual grounds, there should be a discussion.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Folalade:
I think relationship should be broken on mutual grounds, there should be a discussion.

now on the discussion, what re we discussing
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Folalade(f): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2016
kestino:

now on the discussion, what re we discussing
You talk to her and Officially break up with her
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tell her that the feelings is no longer there as it used to be when both of you started.
Never you use the sentence “Baby am quiting dis relationship"... If you use that sentence, you have killed her emotionally, you have broken her heart, and she will find it difficult to let go because the news came to her as a surprise.

Rather, you give her some excuses e.g
"baby, my company is posting me to anoda state for 12 months. Etc

If she is calculative enof, she will understand d gist and move on wit her life
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
I usually just pay for advertising time during her favorite show.

So during commercial break, it will come on, "Jumoke, its over between us" angry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
samukoji:
Tell her that the feelings is no longer there as it used to be when both of you started.
Never you use the sentence “Baby am quiting dis relationship"... If you use that sentence, you have killed her emotionally, you have broken her heart, and she will find it difficult to let go because the news came to her as a surprise.

can i marry your brain?
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ending a relationship:
Your bae; honey!

You: did you just call me honey?? Wtf! So you mean my mother is a bee?? Did you just call my mother a bee?? angry

That's all...end of your problem
... grin
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Lordprez: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Its a relationship not a job.

simply tell her "Its Over!", no need sugar coating it, cus its still gonna break her heart either way(i.e if she loves you)

but at least be man enough to tell her to her face.
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Nateben(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin

Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Baddo101(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
kestino:
i need advice please, am in a relationship, dat dont seems to be working out. and i think the thing is eating up on me, how do i end it up without causing emotional breakdown to her?
Gimme her number.
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Baddo101:
Gimme her number.
am nt sure u wanna do this, cos am feeling the pain she will be going through
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Monocrotophos: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
simple thing... madam i no do again. period, problem solved.
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Monocrotophos:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Piercedclit1(f): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Bro you cheating oh her that's why? angry embarassed One of my fears of marriage. I know this one na relationship. Fear of falling out of love and remaining in a loveless marriage maybe because of children.
I would have suggested the genotype card but i don't know what hers is. She fit be AA.
God help you na witch you dey play so, you're in for it tongue
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Piercedclit1(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2016
Monocrotophos:

You think say e easy like so? If na so we no go dey hear stories of people wey dey maim each other. I no do again na wahala oh.
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Bro you cheating oh her that's why? angry embarassed One of my fears of marriage. I know this one na relationship. Fear of falling out of love and remaining in a loveless marriage maybe because of children.
I would have suggested the genotype card but i don't know what hers is. She fit be AA.
God help you na witch you dey play so, you're in for it tongue
shld there remain in it
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by hylyne(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
samukoji:

Nice one.

But how many of the desperate ladies are calculative?
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Ifakiland(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tell her u no longer love her...finish.
Its only in Nigeria breakingup seems like a taboo....ure a useless nigger, just tell her already and allow d nxt guy into her life joor.
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by kestino(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ifakiland:
Tell her u no longer love her...finish.
Its only in Nigeria breakingup seems like a taboo....ure a useless nigger, just tell her already and allow d nxt guy into her life joor.
lol, bro, wit d way u dey talk xo, u nor got conscience 4 any lady feelings o
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by lizzlix(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Tell her God has opened your eyes and you can now see the light. And since night and darkness don't relate, she should go
Bros, i don't think you understand the question. Op didn't ask how he can get acid poured on him. Pls, read the question again
Re: Whats The Matured Way To Breakup A Relationship by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cc

Lanicky

Laveda

Come and help the op out grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi Ofe Mmanu / Pre Wedding Photo- Checkout The BIG Lady / Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.