Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Will Never Opt Out Of The Race- Donald Trump Vows - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Never Opt Out Of The Race- Donald Trump Vows (386 Views)

Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme / Trump Vows To 'Totally Destroy' 60yr Old 'Amendment' That Divides Church & State / BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Opt Out Of The Race- Donald Trump Vows by indomitablesq(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2016
With his campaign in crisis, U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump vowed on Saturday to stay in the race despite calls from more than two dozen prominent Republicans for him to drop out following the release of a recording of him making lewd comments about women.
Both Trump's wife and his running mate criticized his words, saying they were insulting and indefensible.
"The media and establishment want me out of the race so badly - I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN!" Trump wrote on Saturday afternoon on the social media website Twitter.
The video was the latest calamity for Trump, who had hoped to revive his flagging campaign in the face of a recent drop in polls with less than a month until Election Day.
Trump is due to appear alongside Democrat Hillary Clinton on Sunday in their second debate in the runup to the general election. Clinton is not expected to address Trump's video before then.
The 2005 video of Trump talking on an open microphone showed the then-reality TV star speaking about groping women and trying to seduce a married woman. The video was taped only months after Trump married his third wife, Melania.
In a statement, Melania Trump called her husband's words "unacceptable and offensive to me."
"This does not represent the man that I know," she said. "He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world."
Click here for more stories- http://indomitablesq..com.ng/2016/10/i-will-never-opt-out-of-race-donald.html

Re: I Will Never Opt Out Of The Race- Donald Trump Vows by ourkobo: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Al-shabab Suicide Bomber Strikes AU Military Base In Beledweyne, Somalia / Churches In The World Approve Sodomy For The Clergymen. / Clinton Winning In Florida And Ohio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.